Time for a little fun!
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.angeliquetable b {font-weight:bold; color:#1f2848; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.angeliquetable p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.angeliquetable {width:425px;border:1px solid #1f2848;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... elique.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:275px;background-color:#000000;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#13192d;}
</style>

AW - Sorta celebratory thread for Angel obtaining Medic rank. Anyone can participate! Imma say no real posting order. Just post when you can! Big Grin I wanna see how far this goes.

Riding on the back of one of the mighty steeds of equestrian blood, long black logs flew behind in ebon grace. Long slender fingers with sharpened nails gripped the ropes of the bridle and reigns to aid in steering the wild animal as cyan optics as clean as Caribbean seas glittered with the glow of the sun that shed its good graces on the earth of the unclean. Blackened slenderness sat straight atop of the spine as her long legs helped to hold her on. The equestrian animal had no saddle and no bit so it was more comfortable of the beast. Atop of its back she rode over the mountains and to the locations of the salty shores of the seas. Splashing about in the surf Angel enjoyed her time in the sunlight as its warmth was felt on every inch of her body while the water cooled its heat. The oceans roared past her as she traveled the sandy shores. Coming to a halt in one of the short waves that didn't even hit the knees and elbows of the bleached steed she sat on the back of one and sighed at the sight. It was a glorious thing to be looking at the seas that rolled before her. Slipping off the back she splashed her two feet in the sands and wiggled them about. The grainy yet exfoliating feeling of the sands between her toes was kinda relaxing. The silver back dappled female soon led the horse to a more shady spot and tied it to the tree while still allowing it to be able to graze on the salty grass. She occasionally took the horses out daily so they had their exercise runs and things. Seeing as the barn they lived in had still been open she had been taking care of them and domesticating them more since they were so much 'wilder' than before. Without the help of care from another like her they were more like mustangs than anything else. Now they seemed more placid and grateful for the care. Plus they got to run. Who could beat that?

After a couple hours fishing, Angel had managed to catch about ten fish. She had several different lines out so fish came by the dozen almost. Constantly she kept baiting the line and she wanted to catch at least 20 fish or more but she would still bait the line still even after her met goal. Today was going to be a party! Angel smiled as she brought out the sack of veggies and dried meats she had carried with her. Opening the back and laying everything out she also set up a kind of cloth shelter from previous blankets she had when winters had come from animal skins and things. Now that they were lied out on the sand facing away from the sun they made plenty of shade and it looked comfortable to lay. Stepping out into the sun once more she tilted her head back and let out a howl to the heavens for anyone to hear. Her message rang true as she waited for responses.

"Come one come all to a party on the beach! Its been a while since we had one. Games, chatter and much more in store for all that attend!"

"Speech""Thought" Walk

[/html]
Oh, sounds interesting. I'll pop in for some fun.

Pendzez was in the forests, just running down the coast along the beach line. He felt in the mood for some fishing. He took his fishing pole, some hooks, and bait. He was walking along the shoreline to find a good spot to do some fishing. He thought that Xeris and the younglings could do with some fish instead of stag meat, or cattle. Fish meat will be good for body growth and developement. This was fact.

Upon coming to a certain part of the beachline, he heard a howl echoing through the sea breeze. This was an invitation. A party is about to happen on the beach. Maybe he can catch some fish in that area, if there are any good decent, edible fish worth to catch. He walked further along the shore, finding Angeique there, with her own fishing pole. She had been fishing herself too. "Hello Angelique. You the one who howled?"
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.angeliquetable {width:425px;border:1px solid #1f2848;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... elique.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:275px;background-color:#000000;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#13192d;}
</style>

AW - Sorta celebratory thread for Angel obtaining Medic rank. Anyone can participate! Imma say no real posting order. Just post when you can! Big Grin I wanna see how far this goes.

"Pendez! Glad to see you made it! Come, come! Enjoy the food and juice!"

Angel spoke as she led him to the table that held everything; veggies, fruit, fish and dried meats and even cups of fruit. Everything was here. Not only that outside was a large hand made net on two sticks and a ball made of hard leather that was stitched together. It was an all out party! Angel smiled at her feats and nodded to Pendez.

"I... never got to thank you before. When Brutus came. I owe you my life Pendez. If not for you and Ty, I would not have been here at this moment. But thats not why I called you here. I got the medic duty!" Angel smiled and nodded showing that she was indeed excited for it. This would be fun and all her hard work had paid off! "So enough about me, how have you been? Family? Friends? What have you been up to?"

"Speech""Thought" Walk

[/html]
[html]

He had been distanced for quite some time he felt, having strayed away from Phoenix Valley often during the blatant daylight hours and without regret. His mind had not been in the state for socializing, though it was arguable that it never really was; Jefferson was still a loner at heart, even after the years he'd dedicated to membership and leading Phoenix Valley, and the state of mind that had so badly grappled him in recent weeks was directly reminiscent of his old, independent days as a loner. The cyclops would not admit to missing those days, missing the time when he had fought and killed more than prey to survive, but was responsible only for himself and nothing more. There were no corrupted, warped women in his life or needy underlings requiring his guidance and protection.

And yet that feeling of being needed he accepted and held dear to his heart, though Jefferson never made it evident to the outside world. At the time Angelique's call rung melodiously over the packlands, the cyclops stood conveniently close to the place it sounded. He fought with himself briefly, twisted up his face, and turned on his heel. The sound had snapped him from a dizzying onslaught of thoughts, one that had perhaps captured him for longer than he'd intended; it was about time he made an attempt to break away from them.

The smell of salt in the air brought a strange, foreign comfort to the male as he made his approach, the dark wolfess and her companion chatting noisily at the coast. He was surprised, though delighted, at the sight of her efforts for a party, and a small smile cracked at his scars for the first time in what felt like weeks, exercising dulled muscles there. "I would've thought you'd be out healing the masses already, Angelique," he said, his throat raspy from disuse. How long had it been since he'd made conversation?

<style type="text/css">
.burningout b {font-weight:bold; color:#50473c; letter-spacing:1px;}
.burningoutooctext {font-style:italic; color:#50473c; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.burningout p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.burningout {margin:0 auto; width:332px; background-color:#DCD7D1; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... falone.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #807261; padding: 0px 0px 140px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a7b69; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

Angel soon smelled the scent of Jefferson and her smile cracked wide. Turning she gazed at the scarred man and came on over to him. "Awesome! You made it! And yes, I would have except there were no masses to heal! Heh, I did help out Xion when she had a small injury to her leg when she landed on a rusty nail but shes been doing fine. Oh! Have you seen Ty lately? I haven't seen him around for a while..." she asked as she briefly looked around to see if he had arrived right after she had asked that but still no sign of him and then she looked back to Jefferson briefly with that smile still on her face.

It had been a while since she too had smiled. She hadn't planned anything like this before and all this was by ear. She hoped she was doing well and with the cover of the sands and things she thought perhaps that this would be a relaxing day for anyone. "Oh! I know how stressful it is possibly to be a leader like yourself Jefferson, so I made you a special chair!" she pointed to a hand crafted wood chair with leather pillows filled with goose down sitting in the most of the shade. It leaned back a little so he could lean back and relax! "If there is anything I can get you let me know! Today is a happy relaxing day. I brought fish, jerky, fruits and veggies and things, and I even made some apple juice and brought fresh water!" Angel pointed those things out as she walked to the table. The apple juice she liked best for not only did she work her ass off on it, but it also tasted wonderful!

Angel could see that Jefferson was really trying to be happy and things so she thought that it would help if he sat and relaxed for a while. She could see how sort of down and out he was and she hoped that he would stay for sure. Today was supposed to be fun of course! As she poured wooden glasses of apple juice and water for people to take and drink as they pleased she kept an eye out for more guests if they were to come.

"Speech""Thought" Walk

[/html]
Pendzez looked over to the table that had the food she spoke. It was a fine collection of foodstuffs. A banquet fit for a royal family it looked like. Already the scent of meat and fruit filled his muzzle with a mixing sensation. This was broken as Angel was thanking him... when Brutus attacked her. But, she then showed excitement about her new duties. He was happy for her. "That's great. I'm doing fine. Xeris and the kids are doing great."

It was then that Jefferson arrived. This was indeed becoming more interesting. It sure wouldn't be long before some of the others came to the banquet, maybe even Xeris and the children. He looked to Angel as she spoke in reply to Jefferson. Then Ty's name came to light. He had not seen his old sparring partner for a while now. "You actually raise a valid point. Where is Ty?" Pendzez never really received notice of Ty's absence, or where he was going. Despite his Nuncio duties, Pendzez felt like the only other warrior here.
[html]

Jefferson supposed he had never seen someone so excited at the sight of him in all his life. In fact, he assumed quite the contrary on most occasions; he was not much of a socialite, wasn't pretty enough to simply exist without needing to speak, and more often than not was in a bad mood anyway. It was the curse of independence, he supposed, but the cyclops managed to make do as a pack leader. He was relatively approachable, he liked to think, though the brute didn't go terribly out of his way if he didn't feel himself needed. Either way, Angelique chattered at him like a bird, glowing and grinning ear to ear, and the brute did his best to keep up with her jumping tongue.

The spotlight hit him when it came to Ty, and the brute's ears flattened quickly. "Ty is no longer with us," he said, as gently as he could fashion it into words. His former apprentice hadn't exactly left quickly; he, like so many others, had started dawdling away from the territory more often than not, and soon enough the ex-Praeas was gone. Jefferson could only assume what he was up to, but the cyclops was hopeful he would soon return. "I don't know if he's coming back. Could have gone after his sister or father, it's hard to say." Ty had always been so content in one place, however, that Jefferson hadn't the slightest idea what had driven him away from his home.

He was offered a chair—a "special" chair, because of his "stressful" job, he was so "stressed" he deserved "special" chairs—and the cyclops stared at it stupidly, as if willing it to fall apart on the spot. "Uh, thank you," he said, and was promptly offered food—"Oh, thanks,"—fruits and veggies—"Uh, all right,"—and juices and water—"Okay,"—before Angel managed to take a breath. He stared, amazed at her excitement, though her energy was toxic; he began to smile without noticing it, and a small laugh erupted from his scarred lips. "You should have let us set this up for you, Angelique, but you didn't give us a chance."

<style type="text/css">
.burningout b {font-weight:bold; color:#50473c; letter-spacing:1px;}
.burningoutooctext {font-style:italic; color:#50473c; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.burningout p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.burningout {margin:0 auto; width:332px; background-color:#DCD7D1; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... falone.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #807261; padding: 0px 0px 140px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a7b69; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
"Of course not! You all do so much for the pack and everyone else as it is I thought I would take a turn in the fun!" the medic spoke as she noticed her hyper activity. It was sunny, the air was warm and the fact that people had come to the party was something that she was enjoying so much! As she heard that Ty was no longer with the pack, Angel had to lower her ears as well in sadness and inside had to partially blame herself. "I have a feeling why he may have gone. He left because of the night with Brutus. He... had killed him with the help of Pendez here. I think that affected Ty so much that he had to go away. He seemed very distant with the last time I saw him. It worried me. But... I hope he is doing alright." Angel sighed and totally forgot that Pendez had answered her. "Glad to hear your family is doing well Pendez! It is always best for that. If you ever need any medicines or anything let me know and I will bring some right over." Angel remembered seeing Jefferson looking at the chair the way he did and she winced mentally.

"Is the chair alright? I mean, I didn't mean to make it sound like your stressed all the time, but I thought you could take a moment to relax perhaps because everyone needs to relax every once in a while, right? I mean.. hell I don't know what I mean. Fact is I made you a chair which I hope you like." Angel smiled and chuckled at herself as she held one hand behind her head with her elbow in the air with a goofy looking smile. It was good to see that Jefferson had laughed like he had. Angel couldn't remember the last time she had seen him smile and laugh like that.