These City Walls, They Hold no Love for Me
[html]
Sure. Want to wrap this up, then finish the 'lessons' on another day? Or wrap this up and have the lessons finished? Either way, it was fun RPing with you!

Element thought the day had been fruitful. The English language was a difficult one to learn; the rules and exceptions were horrendous, and some parts were hard to explain. But BIOS had been an exceptionally good student, and had caught on quickly. Element approved. With luck and a little more time, perhaps BIOS would even learn to write. And if he was the sort of dog that could transform into the humanoid shape, perhaps he could even start making books. The ideas excited Element, who had to remind himself that although BIOS knew a great deal, it took longer than a day to write a novel.

Element nodded at BIOS's next words; “Uhmm…

I’m really afraid… I can’t stay for longer…

Bad… I really enjoy all of your knowledge..!

But… Can I hope to find you here further..?

Or… Maybe I can share with you my ledge?”

Element cracked a smile. It was true; the sun was lowering. He hadn't known how much time it had taken to teach this pup a written language, no matter how complicated and slightly dry. But he concluded that although it had been a fruitful day, it was also a day that was done. He dipped his head to BIOS.

"Thank you for the offer," he said, "But I think I'll have to pass. I wouldn't want to disturb you." It was true; Element had never been comfortable with intruding on other's dens, and he felt that it would be a violation of his and BIOS's privacy if he complied. He did, however, wish to meet BIOS again. "Perhaps we'll meet again, BIOS. I wish you well!" He then turned towards the setting sun, which was resting on a small, stout building off in the distance. After this, he would perhaps walk to the shore for a bit and reside there before coming back to Halifax. He didn't know why, but he felt a sort of pulling towards Halifax, and he was determined to find out why. And BIOS? He looked at the floppy eared dog and felt a small spark within him. He was sure BIOS would succeed in his endeavors; his excitement and eagerness to read was endearing, and his skills at making poetry was naught but amazing. Yes, he was sure BIOS would be fine; and for himself, he had yet to see.

<style type="text/css">
.elementbro b {font-weight:normal; color:#26c326; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.elementbroooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.elementbro p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.elementbro {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#755a31; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... tabbro.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 290px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
I was also glad to RP with you! Hope I make a lot of threads along you later! :3

And so he saw how the cat turned and slowly distanced from BIOS, disappearing among the herbs an concrete toward the horizon that made a contrast with his dark presence… Silent, the dog watched for a minute Elements departure and then thought of all the things he learned that day and about all the things he could do with that new knowledge in his mind! He smiled and turned around to start the journey back to the Shattered Coast, glanced in his way almost every announce in the stone road, those green sign with the white letters…

“Ki-pa-wa”
“Chi-Pa-Wa”
“Hennnnnz”
“Brandy”
“Pockwock”

He was reading in his way enthusiastic, each time with more dexterity than before…

“Hammonds”
“Wallace”
“Z…. ehh… Zzzz…. ZIiii…… ZIE..? ZIB…?
What estrange letters are those?”
ñ__ñu

The canis told confused after trying to read another sign… He was actually trying to read the number “213”… well a little flaw in the lessons… but he would learn the numbers as well some time later… for now, more than a new skill, more than an important knowledge, BIOS was fortunate to find someone he never expected to met… someone special… a new friend…

<style>
.bios .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF;text-align:center}
.bios p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bios b {color:#59E817; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.bios-img {background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:260px;}
.bios {background-color:#7b7b7b; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style:none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: tahoma; font-size:13px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:398px; text-align:justify; margin:0 auto; padding:5px 0px; }
.bios .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]