Xmas in July Drop-Off
Drop off your finished sets here! Those picking up, you can quote a person's post to get their code. Smile
Gideon, quote for code;

[Image: gibforjames04.png]

[Image: gibforjames01.png]

[html]

ooc goodnesssss

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque cursus suscipit sem, eu ultrices mi fermentum non. Suspendisse pulvinar tempus suscipit. Aliquam euismod ante vitae eros sollicitudin vulputate. Vestibulum aliquam leo quis ipsum feugiat vel rutrum velit suscipit. In sodales ultricies eleifend. "Etiam sit amet lacus sem, vitae dignissim massa." Nam arcu lorem, porta ac feugiat non, suscipit sed massa. Nulla ligula lectus, tempor ac adipiscing eu, feugiat non metus. Proin sed mi nunc, ut elementum neque. Sed ultricies suscipit orci quis fermentum. Nunc ultricies arcu vel nisl vestibulum tempus. Maecenas tincidunt, nulla at pretium porta, dui lacus commodo lorem, id mollis est leo bibendum eros. Nunc eleifend adipiscing purus, in blandit lorem vulputate in. Fusce feugiat fermentum tellus, at euismod dui bibendum id.

Nullam non nisl id risus malesuada dignissim. Ut at neque et libero consequat elementum. Vivamus ornare pellentesque lobortis. Cras tincidunt magna quis justo dignissim auctor. Pellentesque massa eros, mattis sit amet iaculis vitae, posuere vel leo. Curabitur pulvinar tincidunt magna, non consectetur velit eleifend sit amet. Vestibulum diam dui, blandit sit amet lobortis ac, feugiat sed leo. Donec ligula lorem, ullamcorper id bibendum in, suscipit posuere turpis. Phasellus nec ligula sed est auctor consequat ut a nulla. "Maecenas ullamcorper interdum enim, nec iaculis nibh scelerisque vel." In ac nisl enim. Pellentesque massa sapien, gravida a volutpat et, tempus non ligula. Integer ac odio at mi vestibulum bibendum a ut velit.

Nullam non nisl id risus malesuada dignissim. Ut at neque et libero consequat elementum. Vivamus ornare pellentesque lobortis. Cras tincidunt magna quis justo dignissim auctor. Pellentesque massa eros, mattis sit amet iaculis vitae, posuere vel leo. Curabitur pulvinar tincidunt magna, non consectetur velit eleifend sit amet. Vestibulum diam dui, blandit sit amet lobortis ac, feugiat sed

<style type="text/css">
.jamesxmas b {font-weight:bold; color:#98796e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jamesxmas-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3c302c; text-align:center;}
.jamesxmas p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.jamesxmas {margin:0 auto; width:338px; background-color:#cbc7b3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ames02.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3c302c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesxmas-border1 {width:340px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}

</style>
[/html]
DAWALI- I didn't do an avvie, but I did two tables instead to make up for it? Also, if you don't like the tables, or signature or anything, please don't hesitate to tell me and i'll remake them. (Or i can change lyrics since i saved blanks of the tables, yey me xD)

[html]
lalaalalalaalal; the lyrics on this table come from "A better time, a better place" by Streetlight Manifesto

Mars is in 08 Degrees Aries.
You are very independent and self-assertive, and you have lots of physical energy. You are not satisfied unless you can be the first to do something. As such, you are more comfortable in leadership positions than you are as an underling. When you are challenged by anyone for anything, you delight in the competitive process and will fight long and hard for your beliefs. You are bold and courageous and often act without thinking. At times, in your zeal to get ahead, you are tactless and offensive -- learn that cooperation with others can often bring you nearer to your goals quicker because of the support you will get.

Jupiter is in 05 Degrees Virgo.

You feel most expansive and at ease with yourself when you are doing something that you consider to be practical or useful. You enjoy being dutiful and carrying out responsibilities. You gladly take on the little tasks that others seem to want to avoid. At times, you carry things to extremes and feel guilty anytime you do something that you consider to be self-indulgent. While it is appropriate for you to demand little for yourself in life, try to loosen up once in a while -- go out on a fling and enjoy yourself!

Dawali Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Dawalit b {font-weight:normal; color:#ea5b06; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Dawalitooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Dawalit p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Dawalit {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... teepee.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 360px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Code:
[dohtml]<div class="Dawalit">
<div class="Dawalitooc">lalaalalalaalal; the lyrics on this table come from "A better time, a better place" by Streetlight Manifesto</div>

<p>
<b>Mars is in 08 Degrees Aries.</b><br>
You are very independent and self-assertive, and you have lots of physical energy. You are not satisfied unless you can be the first to do something. As such, you are more comfortable in leadership positions than you are as an underling. When you are challenged by anyone for anything, you delight in the competitive process and will fight long and hard for your beliefs. You are bold and courageous and often act without thinking. At times, in your zeal to get ahead, you are tactless and offensive -- learn that cooperation with others can often bring you nearer to your goals quicker because of the support you will get.
<p>
<b>Jupiter is in 05 Degrees Virgo.<br></b>
You feel most expansive and at ease with yourself when you are doing something that you consider to be practical or useful. You enjoy being dutiful and carrying out responsibilities. You gladly take on the little tasks that others seem to want to avoid. At times, you carry things to extremes and feel guilty anytime you do something that you consider to be self-indulgent. While it is appropriate for you to demand little for yourself in life, try to loosen up once in a while -- go out on a fling and enjoy yourself!
<p>
<b>Dawali Speaks</b>
</p>

</div>
<style type="text/css">
.Dawalit b {font-weight:normal; color:#ea5b06; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Dawalitooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Dawalit p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Dawalit {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/Wetnosestudios2/Dawalitabteepee.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 360px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/dohtml]

[html]
lalaalalalaalal; the lyrics on this table come from "Echelon" by 30 Seconds to Mars

Mars is in 08 Degrees Aries.

Jupiter is in 05 Degrees Virgo.

Dawali Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.dawaliechelon b {font-weight:normal; color:#9c0000; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.dawaliechelonooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.dawaliechelon p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.dawaliechelon {margin:0 auto; width:439px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... chelon.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Code:
[dohtml]<div class="dawaliechelon">
<div class="dawaliechelonooc">lalaalalalaalal; the lyrics on this table come from "Echelon" by 30 Seconds to Mars</div>

<p>
<b>Mars is in 08 Degrees Aries.</b><br>
<p>
<b>Jupiter is in 05 Degrees Virgo.<br></b>
<p>
<b>Dawali Speaks</b>
</p>

</div>
<style type="text/css">
.dawaliechelon b {font-weight:normal; color:#9c0000; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.dawaliechelonooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.dawaliechelon p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.dawaliechelon {margin:0 auto; width:439px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/Wetnosestudios2/dawaliechelon.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/dohtml]

[Image: dawalisigbird-1.png]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/We...lisigbird-1.png
Angelique! PM me if there's anything you want changed, etc.

[html]
167 x 200

<style type="text/css">
.angeliquetable b {font-weight:bold; color:#1f2848; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.angeliquetable p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.angeliquetable {width:425px;border:1px solid #1f2848;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... elique.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:275px;background-color:#000000;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#13192d;}
</style>

ooc murr ooc murr ooc murr ooc murr ooc murr

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur pharetra massa ut quam euismod in gravida elit convallis. Maecenas ut leo mi. Pellentesque a felis eu orci dapibus malesuada. Cras sollicitudin malesuada rutrum. Fusce luctus varius lacus vel sagittis. Phasellus sit amet justo lectus. Sed adipiscing pretium erat, quis pretium lorem feugiat vel. Morbi ultricies rhoncus aliquet. Vivamus eu turpis nunc, sed fermentum tortor. Nunc at odio at lectus mollis dictum vel aliquet orci. Nunc iaculis iaculis tincidunt. Nunc ac tortor nulla, vel egestas nunc.

Etiam malesuada diam vitae purus hendrerit eget aliquam elit condimentum. Morbi fringilla velit non ligula malesuada tristique vel non eros. Nam et lorem sed metus mattis auctor hendrerit in tortor. Pellentesque suscipit vehicula erat, at malesuada nisi eleifend nec. In sed dui semper urna consectetur luctus. Suspendisse et diam ipsum, a semper ligula. "Cras feugiat tellus at nunc fringilla ultrices." Curabitur dui nisl, consectetur ac viverra quis, porta id orci. Sed eu rhoncus nisi. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Donec congue elit faucibus sem pulvinar nec tempor tortor imperdiet. Mauris fermentum dictum mauris sed auctor. Suspendisse rutrum justo a erat pellentesque vehicula. Nulla augue ipsum, tempus non interdum a, hendrerit vitae orci. Vivamus in tempor ipsum. Cras porta nibh a leo ultricies volutpat. In quam augue, gravida venenatis tincidunt a, consectetur eget nunc. Quisque tellus neque, tempus sit amet fermentum interdum, dapibus vestibulum metus. Integer congue ornare elementum. Ut iaculis lorem ut erat consequat sit amet consectetur arcu pellentesque.

[/html]
For Titmouse! Quote for codes. For some reason everything got a little blurry... o.o; I'm bad at recolors, but I hope the avatar is okay?

[html]

out of character text

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ut ipsum ut sem posuere adipiscing. Proin aliquam lectus diam, id dictum nunc. Maecenas in augue tortor, sed viverra libero. “Morbi urna eros,” facilisis id malesuada a, auctor eget est. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut neque nulla, dignissim ut viverra ac, vehicula vitae neque. Aenean vel libero a nibh luctus volutpat et sed ligula. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ut ipsum ut sem posuere adipiscing. Proin aliquam lectus diam, id dictum nunc. Maecenas in augue tortor, sed viverra libero. “Morbi urna eros,” facilisis id malesuada a, auctor eget est. In hac habitasse platea dictumst.

Ut neque nulla, dignissim ut viverra ac, vehicula vitae neque. Aenean vel libero a nibh luctus volutpat et sed ligula. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ut ipsum ut sem posuere adipiscing. Proin aliquam lectus diam, id dictum nunc. Maecenas in augue tortor, sed viverra libero. “Morbi urna eros,” facilisis id malesuada a, auctor eget est. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut neque nulla, dignissim ut viverra ac, vehicula vitae neque. Aenean vel libero a nibh luctus volutpat et sed ligula.

<style type="text/css">
.SpaceyCass b {font-weight:bold; color:#B18E31; letter-spacing:1px; }
.SpaceyCass-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#B18E31}
.SpaceyCass p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.SpaceyCass {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#151308; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... eyCass.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #B18E31; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#F9E4B6; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

[Image: CassSig.png] [Image: CassAv.png] (200x200)
For Lucia (Jenny)~ Quote for codes. If there's anything you want changed, just ask me. ^^

[html]
ooc talk

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent sed libero diam, non sodales est. Donec laoreet justo ac sapien laoreet faucibus. Morbi id feugiat urna. Ut pharetra pretium nulla, quis pulvinar arcu consectetur pharetra. Donec aliquet consequat dolor, eget consequat dolor pulvinar vitae. Morbi vitae leo ipsum. Maecenas at neque orci, et sagittis velit. Proin eget congue nisi. Donec hendrerit malesuada massa eu vehicula. Curabitur placerat varius volutpat. "Morbi semper, leo non fermentum interdum, purus enim pellentesque turpis, et fringilla velit orci convallis turpis." Fusce tincidunt condimentum tellus eget placerat. Cras dictum massa ut velit ultrices vehicula. Etiam quis leo a odio commodo luctus nec vitae augue. Sed id sapien quam.

Curabitur et interdum risus. Donec placerat sagittis tellus a eleifend. Pellentesque vel sapien imperdiet arcu tempus malesuada in molestie lacus. Phasellus dolor nunc, facilisis ac placerat sed, auctor non mi. Donec sit amet elit et ipsum convallis pulvinar non et nulla. "Suspendisse congue nunc placerat velit consequat ac sollicitudin lectus gravida. Donec quam lacus, dignissim eget imperdiet in, laoreet et neque." Donec porta purus id nulla tristique accumsan. Integer laoreet, magna ut pretium interdum, augue dolor auctor libero, feugiat laoreet mi orci quis tellus. Praesent molestie accumsan eros sollicitudin vestibulum. Proin quis erat ligula. In id elit et dolor bibendum auctor. Ut consequat tellus quis odio ultricies rutrum scelerisque tortor tincidunt. Donec diam lorem, tincidunt a rhoncus eget, suscipit at tortor. Sed auctor nunc vitae sem ornare rutrum. Integer dictum tincidunt sem sit amet pretium. Donec pulvinar mattis tortor.

wc/extra notes

<style type="text/css">
.lucia b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.3px; }
.luciaooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic;font-weight:bold; padding: 0px 10px 0px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.luciawc {text-align:right;font-style:italic;font-weight:bold; padding: 0px 10px 0px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.lucia p {text-indent:0px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:10px;}
.lucia {margin:0 auto; width:380px; background-color:#E9D1EC; background-image:url(http://i28.tinypic.com/2lvgxnd.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:4px double #833965; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#833965; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

[Image: 27yn2ax.png]

[html]
♦ Lucia Marino ♦

Our whole lives laid out

Right in front of us
[/html]
[html]
Gen! For your Silvano ... let me know if you'd like to change anything! -Quote For Code-

Feel free to mess around with the sizing.

Signature
[/html]

[html]

OMG it is OCC

Selfish. I thought bitterly and grabbed for the reins again. My rider sat deep in the saddle and yanked again at my bit. “Stop!” I hollered and tossed my neck. Sweat lathered my mud stained fur. My riders composed position faltered and she began nervously fumbling and pulling along my reins. I snapped angrily with my teeth and dug my hooves in the dirt. Suddenly, several unfamiliar people came rushing in from the outside of the ring. I breathed heavily as my rider was lifted off. “That is not an animal!” A tall girl shrieked, pointing in my direction. They all piled in their car and sped away. Ash, my owner, ran to my side. He fumbled with my saddle and bridle until they slid off neatly into his arms. I reared and striked out towards the fence before dashing to the edge of the muddy ring. Ash set the tack down and stood in the center, hands dug into his deep winter jacket pockets. He watched me curiously. I tossed my head and paused. Slowly, I hopped over to where he stood. Ash stoked my quivering neck silently. He patted my withers and I reluctantly allowed him to swing upon my back. He took me in loose circles until I was calm. Suddenly, I shuttered and reared violently as a figure came out of the lengthening shadows. “Ash!” June called firmly. Obediently, I allowed him guide me over. “I saw the Kelts leave …” she said nervously as I pranced on the spot. “They weren’t interested.” Ash retorted. I shuttered at the edge in his voice. June’s face darkened. “You can’t keep Magic!” She protested. “Who said? He only listens to me and I’m the only one who can ride him.” Ash narrowed his eyes.
“What’s going on?” A shrill voice called out. “Stop them!” I neighed but no one listened. I had heard the argument to many times. I didn’t know exactly what they argued about but I was already sick of it. “Ash, get off that wild horse.” Ash’s eyes flashed vigorously at his mother’s words. He snapped my reins and turned my head sharply. I managed to resist the urge to grab the reins. “He’s not wild, he mine.” He spat and drove me towards a jump. I tucked my feet to my chest gracefully and landed with a thud. “No he’s not, Ash. He is –“Ash’s mother thought carefully. “He was wild. We only bought him because everyone said he was trainable. But they tricked us Ash, we aren’t welcome here. “
Ash stiffened in the saddle. I pulled on the reins as another car came down the drive. He stared at his mother as she stalked away to see to them.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cdd0d1; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:326px; background-color:#133649; background-image:url(http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5204/souls16.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #000000; padding: 470px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#97a8bf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
Alli, that set is beautiful and I love it Smile Thank you!!

For Fae/Ever <3 Quote for code. You said lyrics from a "pretty" song, and I hope that this is ok ^^ the table has lyrics from "Strange and Beautiful" by Aqualung in it. There are bits of the song in the background of the flower as well :3 "you love me" and "I'll put a spell on you".

[html]
[/html]

[html]
ooc speech

Jaws open, the female bunched her muscles and readied herself to pounce on the rabbit. Her pelt rippled even before she felt the disturbance in the air. A beautiful hawk beat its wings before her muzzle and dove down, catching the rabbit in its beak. The silver furred wolf pulled up short, paws scrambling on the forest floor and raised her colorless eyes on the bird as it flew towards the tree canopy. She stumbled to follow it, but instead finding the hawk as she assumed she saw a wolf. He smelled faintly of her pack and the strong aroma of male. He carried another hawk on his arm and spoke to the one who had taken her prey just like another wolf.

Looking over at her, the male apologized and bent to pick up the rabbit. The female noticed immediately he stood in his two legged form. His pelt was a dry grey with a rich black arch of hair on his neck. She smiled as he dropped the rabbit at her Smokey black paws, stating that his hawk may have already started her work of cleaning.

Keeping the gentle smile on her maw, Ever looked up at the male and his hawks and said Oh it is fine, he may have it if he desires. Her voice chimed its regular fluent tone, matching her grin. A beam of sun broke from the leaves and shone on a small puddle of water to the female left. She turned slowly and began lapping at the water turned to crystal by the ray. The refreshing water wet her tongue and cleaned her mouth. She didn’t mind losing her prey, especially to such a trained gem as the hawks. Ever was truly mesmerized by the connection between the luperci and his birds. Once again she marveled at the way they sat so trustfully on the males arm.

[/html]

[html]
[/html]
For Lou! I hope you like this! I tried to find a brush/stamp of the Keyworks for your sig, but I couldn't track one down :x

[Image: lucia1.jpg]

[html]

ooc

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent sed libero diam, non sodales est. Donec laoreet justo ac sapien laoreet faucibus. Morbi id feugiat urna. Ut pharetra pretium nulla, quis pulvinar arcu consectetur pharetra. Donec aliquet consequat dolor, eget consequat dolor pulvinar vitae. Morbi vitae leo ipsum. Maecenas at neque orci, et sagittis velit. Proin eget congue nisi. Donec hendrerit malesuada massa eu vehicula. Curabitur placerat varius volutpat. "Morbi semper, leo non fermentum interdum, purus enim pellentesque turpis, et fringilla velit orci convallis turpis." Fusce tincidunt condimentum tellus eget placerat. Cras dictum massa ut velit ultrices vehicula. Etiam quis leo a odio commodo luctus nec vitae augue. Sed id sapien quam.

Curabitur et interdum risus. Donec placerat sagittis tellus a eleifend. Pellentesque vel sapien imperdiet arcu tempus malesuada in molestie lacus. Phasellus dolor nunc, facilisis ac placerat sed, auctor non mi. Donec sit amet elit et ipsum convallis pulvinar non et nulla. "Suspendisse congue nunc placerat velit consequat ac sollicitudin lectus gravida. Donec quam lacus, dignissim eget imperdiet in, laoreet et neque." Donec porta purus id nulla tristique accumsan. Integer laoreet, magna ut pretium interdum, augue dolor auctor libero, feugiat laoreet mi orci quis tellus. Praesent molestie accumsan eros sollicitudin vestibulum. Proin quis erat ligula. In id elit et dolor bibendum auctor. Ut consequat tellus quis odio ultricies rutrum scelerisque tortor tincidunt. Donec diam lorem, tincidunt a rhoncus eget, suscipit at tortor. Sed auctor nunc vitae sem ornare rutrum. Integer dictum tincidunt sem sit amet pretium. Donec pulvinar mattis tortor.

<style type="text/css">
.lucialightning b {font-weight:bold; color:#82BD58; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.lucialightning-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.lucialightning p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lucialightning {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#031212; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... htning.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #96B47C; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B5443; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: luciasig.png]
Sorry if it's not what you imagined D: And it's not exactly as gray as you probably wanted.

But I triiied.

[Image: Caillenavatar-1.png] (194x200)

[html]

Word Count
Out of Character

Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. "Vestibulum ac erat eu risus blandit pellentesque. Donec vel tellus ut ipsum dapibus cursus." Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Vivamus condimentum ipsum eu tellus ullamcorper rhoncus. Pellentesque porta lorem porta purus tincidunt sit amet aliquam purus blandit. Quisque lacinia facilisis sapien ut placerat. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Aliquam elementum commodo nibh nec ornare.

In quis nulla lacus. Sed at velit eget elit dictum convallis nec nec nisi. Etiam gravida risus ut erat aliquam sollicitudin. Ut at nulla sed libero rutrum tristique. Aenean dictum ullamcorper velit, in faucibus ante posuere sit amet. Suspendisse lacinia molestie ipsum, vel ultricies massa iaculis ut. Aenean ac purus volutpat dolor feugiat lobortis vitae eu urna. Morbi lobortis, tellus eget dictum pretium, velit sem pharetra sapien, a dignissim risus mi eget libero. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Nullam consequat, diam nec rutrum convallis, nunc dolor ornare lectus, a venenatis tellus sapien vel nunc. Morbi sed elit magna. In bibendum, quam ac aliquam aliquet, mi lorem fermentum eros, et vestibulum libero turpis vitae.

<style type="text/css">
.goodbye b {font-weight:bold; color:#ddeced; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.goodbye-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 20px 5px 20px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#2f4449;text-align:center;}
.goodbye p {text-indent:25px; padding:2px 20px 2px 20px; margin:0px;}
.goodbye-border {width:352px; border:1px solid #2f4449; margin:0 auto;}
.goodbye {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#a0c5c7; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ntable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 0px 0px 175px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#2f4449; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.goodbye-divider {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #ddeced; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

[Image: caillensignature-3.png]
Hi..! Big Grin

Sorry for the delay, had some other work at hands and could not do it as fast as I'd wished... ñ__ñu

Anyway, this is all for Sunny's character Element... I did it kind of fast against clock... but it's made with love... so I hope you like it..! :3

FIRST OF ALL

Here's your AVATAR:

[Image: ugly%20cat.jpg]

Isn't cute..? ♥ ñ///ñ

XDDD

Naaah It's a joke..! HERE! this your Avatar..! ^^

[Image: element.gif]
(Drawn n' colored by me)

AND NOW

Here goes your TABLE:

[html]

This da' OOC :3

<style type="text/css">
.Element-Table talk {font-weight:bold; color:#088A08; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.Element-Table think {font-style:italic; color:#82BD58; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.element-ooc { font-style:italic; color:#BDBDBD; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.Element-Table p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Element-Table {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/9097 ... ttable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #96B47C; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#38610B; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Code:
[dohtml]<div class="Element-Table">
<p class="element-ooc">This da' OOC :3</p>

<p>This is the body. <talk>"This is all the talking."</talk> Some more body.</p>

<p>A lil' more body. <think>"This is some thinking."</think> A lil' bit more body;D.</p>

</div>
<style type="text/css">
.Element-Table talk {font-weight:bold; color:#088A08; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.Element-Table think {font-style:italic; color:#82BD58; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.element-ooc { font-style:italic; color:#BDBDBD; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.Element-Table p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Element-Table {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/9097/elementtable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #96B47C; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#38610B; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/dohtml]

AND FINALLY

This be your SIGN:

[Image: elementsign.gif]
(Drawn n' colored by me)

All yours..! If thres something you wish to change, you can PM me or you can do it yourself, HERE, these are all the archives I used..! :3

ELEMENT.ZIP (Doesn't include virus......... yet.... :3 XDDD)

Merry July-Xmass..! ^^

(BY THE WAY: All the images were edited with the latest version of GIMP ^^)
Bios, I think the first avatar is much more beautiful ;D

hahahahaha. Big Grin ELEMENT SHOULD USE THAT ONE.

Big Grin

XD <3
Marie! Yours, lovie :3 Hope it's dark enough for you :o

[Image: amaranthavvycopy.png] 168 x 200 px

[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: blah blah blah

A rant or harangue is a speech or text that does not present a well-researched and calm argument; rather, it is typically an attack on an idea, a person or an institution, and very often lacks proven claims. Such attacks are usually personal attacks. Compare with a dialectic. Amaranth thinks this is amusing. In some cases, rants can be based on partial fact, or may be entirely factual but written in a comedic/satirical form, a well known example being television's The Daily Show. Rants can also be used in the defense of an individual, idea or organization. Rants of this type generally occur after the subject has been attacked by another individual or group.

Speak think walk

[/html]

[Image: amaranthfooter.png]
NAYATI - The sig basically doubles as an avatar, if you think the sig is too bulky, you can use it as an avatar Big Grin

[html]

Fusce egestas diam non lacus. Praesent velit nibh, pellentesque facilisis, hendrerit id, imperdiet id, mi. Curabitur pretium placerat felis. In sollicitudin neque. Donec consequat quam. Ut leo massa, dictum non, placerat eu, faucibus a, nunc. Duis auctor, nulla in egestas varius, dui leo feugiat est, interdum interdum tortor lorem eget velit. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Nullam ipsum nunc, vulputate nec, nonummy euismod, tempus a, mauris. Fusce rhoncus, metus ac facilisis suscipit, nisi lorem interdum mi, ac tempor lacus sem eget augue. Nunc faucibus magna eget dui. Suspendisse diam. Aliquam aliquam consectetuer pede. Suspendisse sodales, mauris ut ultricies fermentum, sapien risus interdum pede, quis mattis lacus turpis a velit. Duis tortor. Donec sit amet odio id arcu pulvinar facilisis. Phasellus mi. Sed ac mauris eget ipsum fringilla lacinia. Nunc fringilla adipiscing urna.

[/html]

[Image: NayatiAv.png]
BIOS!

Hope you like what I made you! Frankly, I like how the avatar came out, though its not brown brown xP Let me know if you want me to adjust it.

[Image: biosavatar.jpg]

http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/uu57/ze.../biosavatar.jpg

Table:

[html]

<style="color:#768894">Paragraph 1

Paragraph 2

[Image: bios2-6.png]
[/html]
[html]Heath Morte Dre Soul !! <3
Hope it's alright! ^_^

OOC Text Here...

IC Content, Blah blah blah! <3 <3 <3 "Speech, speech, speech!" Lol.
Hope you like it ;]

<style type="text/css">
.heath b {font-weight:bold; color:#999933; letter-spacing:1px; }
.heath .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#808000}
.heath p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #99cc66;}
.heath {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... el/mtb.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0f575f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[Image: msa.png]

[Image: ms.png]

PM Me with anything you want to change! <3
[/html]
Artemis Marino! Sorry for the lateness; no photoshop on silly travel laptop Smile

I've two tables with the same picture for you, as I couldn't decide which one I liked better. Hope you like!

1)
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#artemis{width:420px; margin:auto; background-color:#35100d; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... table1.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
#artemis p{color:#cb300d; text-align:justify; line-height:14px; font-family:arial, sans-serif;}
#artemis i{color:#c47b6d; padding-left:10px;}
#artemis b{color:#c47b6d;}</style>

ooc stuffs!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed quis ullamcorper nunc. Phasellus feugiat magna eu enim sagittis fringilla sed vitae arcu. Donec at nunc sit amet erat porta condimentum ac at dolor. Duis fermentum, est ac semper porta, risus lectus congue urna, bibendum porta nisi nunc euismod velit. Fusce interdum ipsum tempor orci sodales accumsan suscipit risus interdum. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Morbi tincidunt risus eget lacus dictum fringilla. Nullam varius lorem in ante scelerisque lobortis. Sed viverra, ligula in placerat pharetra, lorem mi iaculis magna, vitae egestas lectus metus sed est. Nulla urna mauris, laoreet vitae iaculis in, tincidunt id est. Integer elementum hendrerit elit, vel suscipit elit posuere tincidunt. Mauris mauris lorem, sagittis vitae gravida ac, viverra sed purus. Ut lorem purus, ullamcorper quis condimentum sed, adipiscing in sapien. Nam orci justo, consequat vitae tincidunt eu, dapibus tempus tellus. Donec a eros felis. Phasellus et tellus quis nulla accumsan convallis non sed lacus.

[/html]

2)
[html]<style type="text/css">
#artemis2{width:420px; margin:auto; background-color:#724c3a; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... table2.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
#artemis2 p{color:#2e110f; text-align:justify; line-height:14px; font-family:arial, sans-serif;}
#artemis2 i{color:#ffc33a; padding-left:10px;}
#artemis2 b{color:#ffc33a;}</style>

ooc stuffs!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed quis ullamcorper nunc. Phasellus feugiat magna eu enim sagittis fringilla sed vitae arcu. Donec at nunc sit amet erat porta condimentum ac at dolor. Duis fermentum, est ac semper porta, risus lectus congue urna, bibendum porta nisi nunc euismod velit. Fusce interdum ipsum tempor orci sodales accumsan suscipit risus interdum. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Morbi tincidunt risus eget lacus dictum fringilla. Nullam varius lorem in ante scelerisque lobortis. Sed viverra, ligula in placerat pharetra, lorem mi iaculis magna, vitae egestas lectus metus sed est. Nulla urna mauris, laoreet vitae iaculis in, tincidunt id est. Integer elementum hendrerit elit, vel suscipit elit posuere tincidunt. Mauris mauris lorem, sagittis vitae gravida ac, viverra sed purus. Ut lorem purus, ullamcorper quis condimentum sed, adipiscing in sapien. Nam orci justo, consequat vitae tincidunt eu, dapibus tempus tellus. Donec a eros felis. Phasellus et tellus quis nulla accumsan convallis non sed lacus.

[/html]

Avatar (made an adult one, hope that's okay?):
[Image: artemis_av.png]
Can easily add a 1px black border on the av if you would like that. Some people do, some people don't!

Sig:
[Image: artemis_sig.png]
[html]

ic text ic textic text ic text ic textic text ic text ic textic text ic text ic textic text ic text ic textic text ic text ic textic text ic text ic textic text ic text ic textic text ic text ic textic text ic text ic textic text ic text ic textic text ic text ic textic text ic text ic textic text ic text ic textic text ic text ic textic text ic text ic text

bold

[/html]

[Image: marssig.png]
[Image: marsav.png]

Sorry it sucks my graphic muse has been toast.
Veronica! I'm so sorry I'm late, I couldn't find good avatars OR tables @_@ So since I'm late, I made you three tables. @____@ Sorry again! I hope you like them.

[Image: shilohav.png]
[Image: shilohsig2.png]

[html]

ooc text, derp derp

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed a risus lacus, in adipiscing ante. Maecenas rutrum nibh non neque pulvinar mattis. Suspendisse eleifend interdum faucibus. Nullam sapien mi, semper at aliquam in, elementum quis nibh. Sed sit amet varius lacus. Fusce eget mi arcu, sed congue nibh. Nulla iaculis mattis velit eu auctor. Sed elementum, tellus a porta malesuada, arcu risus mattis risus, ac tristique massa massa a sapien. Nulla ut velit ante. Fusce blandit euismod lectus vel consequat. Sed ut porttitor est. Fusce vestibulum posuere massa, suscipit interdum ante sollicitudin nec. Suspendisse ut felis vel nunc placerat ultricies. Donec rutrum, lacus at pellentesque sodales, orci ligula imperdiet elit, non euismod eros tortor ac mauris. Vestibulum imperdiet dui in nisi ornare congue. Aenean non turpis sem. Cras auctor, urna in aliquam luctus, orci elit varius risus, ut pretium risus lacus non nisi. Morbi viverra imperdiet facilisis.

Donec tempor facilisis ligula, sed dignissim ligula viverra vitae. Fusce scelerisque nisi at nunc fringilla tempor sed quis arcu. Proin eget lectus massa, at luctus mi. Phasellus elementum vestibulum feugiat. Nunc magna libero, tempor sed gravida id, faucibus sed quam. Sed cursus neque ante. Etiam venenatis dolor neque. Integer leo neque, auctor eu volutpat eu, sagittis quis risus. Etiam malesuada lorem at felis gravida volutpat. Mauris lorem nisi, laoreet nec cursus quis, viverra ultricies enim. "Morbi interdum accumsan ligula ac facilisis." Nam aliquet nisl sed magna tempus luctus. Ut faucibus sodales arcu ut porttitor. In at magna mauris. Integer nec odio arcu, at accumsan justo.

<style type="text/css">
.shilohbylin3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e89ef; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shilohbylin3ooc {font-style:italic; color:#7e89ef; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.shilohbylin3 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shilohbylin3 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#192BCC; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... hiloh2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0c1562; padding: 0px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#0c1562; line-height:11px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

[html]

ooc text, derp derp

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed a risus lacus, in adipiscing ante. Maecenas rutrum nibh non neque pulvinar mattis. Suspendisse eleifend interdum faucibus. Nullam sapien mi, semper at aliquam in, elementum quis nibh. Sed sit amet varius lacus. Fusce eget mi arcu, sed congue nibh. Nulla iaculis mattis velit eu auctor. Sed elementum, tellus a porta malesuada, arcu risus mattis risus, ac tristique massa massa a sapien. Nulla ut velit ante. Fusce blandit euismod lectus vel consequat. Sed ut porttitor est. Fusce vestibulum posuere massa, suscipit interdum ante sollicitudin nec. Suspendisse ut felis vel nunc placerat ultricies. Donec rutrum, lacus at pellentesque sodales, orci ligula imperdiet elit, non euismod eros tortor ac mauris. Vestibulum imperdiet dui in nisi ornare congue. Aenean non turpis sem. Cras auctor, urna in aliquam luctus, orci elit varius risus, ut pretium risus lacus non nisi. Morbi viverra imperdiet facilisis.

Donec tempor facilisis ligula, sed dignissim ligula viverra vitae. Fusce scelerisque nisi at nunc fringilla tempor sed quis arcu. Proin eget lectus massa, at luctus mi. Phasellus elementum vestibulum feugiat. Nunc magna libero, tempor sed gravida id, faucibus sed quam. Sed cursus neque ante. Etiam venenatis dolor neque. Integer leo neque, auctor eu volutpat eu, sagittis quis risus. Etiam malesuada lorem at felis gravida volutpat. Mauris lorem nisi, laoreet nec cursus quis, viverra ultricies enim. "Morbi interdum accumsan ligula ac facilisis." Nam aliquet nisl sed magna tempus luctus. Ut faucibus sodales arcu ut porttitor. In at magna mauris. Integer nec odio arcu, at accumsan justo.

<style type="text/css">
.shilohbylin2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#DCA19E; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shilohbylin2ooc {font-style:italic; color:#fbfcfb; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.shilohbylin2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shilohbylin2 {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#D1E2D3; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... hiloh1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #93bb97; padding: 170px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#598e60; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

[html]

ooc text, derp derp

<style type="text/css">
.shilohbylin1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdf7f8; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shilohbylin1ooc {font-style:italic; color:#e07b90; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.shilohbylin1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shilohbylin1 {margin:0 auto; width:329px; background-color:#F0C0CA; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... hiloh3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e07b90; padding: 200px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e07b90; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]