You had a party raging in your head
[html]
No need to worry 'bout everything I've done

Live every second like it was my last one

The events had been jumbled, varied in her head for the past few weeks. Salvaged was healing nicely, for the most part to her trained eye he was fully recovered. But still. Something in his heart was lacking. Something in his eyes wasn't right. Fatin wasn't quite sure what had him down and out, but the nagging feeling in her gut told her that Chimera might have the answer. Sighing softly she crossed out the borders of her homeland and headed towards the dangerously alluring forest in the Moaning Woods. If she could solve the issue with her brother, things might return to OK for a little while. But then what? What would she do when her own problem came to surface, and she had to deal with it? She hoped, for her own sake, she never made it to that point. "
[/html]
[html]

indent Something was wrong. Damian felt this in his blood, and he felt this in his bone. The boy he had brought back spoke little but always seemed too aware of his presence. Some nights he woke and found the boy wide awake, staring at him. There was a dangerous anger he sometimes saw in the blonde child’s eyes, but it was so quickly gone he doubted it. Had the opium, which drained his soul and locked him away for days at a time, had that not been clouding his vision, he might have seen. Damian couldn’t see his hands in front of him. In fact, he didn’t see the red-haired woman until he ran into her.
indent Stumbling back and pushing waist-long hair from his face, the dark man blinked a few times, red eyes refocusing, and found a living creature in his path. Offering an apologetic smile, though it was half-hearted, his roughened voice broke from his throat. “You looking for someone?”

[/html]
[html]
No need to worry 'bout everything I've done

Live every second like it was my last one

"oof" It slipped out of her mouth before she even realized it. She wasn't normally one to just run headfirst into people, she tended to be very careful in where she went. maybe seing what had become of Salvaged had changed her too somehow, like she expected a band of gypsies and thieves to steal her from her bed in the night. Looking up at the man, she pushed her hair away from her face and tried to think of an appropriate answer. What was she looking for? An answer to something she didn't understand. She knew the male, he was famous in the lands. Damian had made a name for himself, and made a name directly to her through helping rescue Salvaged. "Just...wandering? She explained rather lamely. "I'm Fatin...you're Damian, right? I was there the night..." they almost killed him, "I was there. For Salvaged." putting on her best face, she tried to hide her fears. Damian was powerful, but his body was needing. Salvaged soul was bleeding in their home, and here was the man who probably had all the answers, his own body crying out for something they just didn't understand. "Are you alright? You don't look so well.." Mouthy. Young. Naive.
[/html]
[html]

indent Vaguely, he recalled her. Not a name, not a face, but that color. Red. So much red. The floor had been covered in red. He didn’t imagine that the woman would have so much damn blood in her. Things like this made his eyes darken and go cloudy, tearing him away from reality. His grip, as it stood, wasn’t that strong. How many days had it been since he had put the gun to his head? Since he had watched Zero plummet over the cliff? He couldn’t remember. “Yeah, yeah, I’m Damian,” he said, eyes coming back into focus. “I’m okay,” he heard himself say, knowing it was a lie. “Just haven’t been sleeping right. After all that…and with my kid and the pack.” He shrugged, hair fluttering in the breeze.

[/html]