Meeting the pack
Audaria's feet softly padded the ground as she walked through the territory. She made no sound as her pads merely kissed the earth; it appeared she was trying to not be heard or seen. Unfortunately the simple words of her acceptance does not mean a complete acceptance from the pack, and Audaria was feeling slightly out of place. The unfamiliar smells were becoming more subtle, yet she couldn't put a face to these smells. It was a challenge feeling like the odd-man-out but until she finally met other creatures, she would be burdened with this feeling.

The sun kept peeking and hiding behind large pregnant clouds, painting blotchy shadows across the land. The wind blew softly, as if carrying a whisper. All in all it was a very attractive day outside. Audaria positioned herself in the middle of the field, where she would have a complete bearing around her and no one could take her by surprise. She sat on her haunches and took a deep breath before letting out one sharp call to her pack members. The call was an invitation for anyone to come meet her and hopefully to befriend. A pinch of regret rumbled through her body after she closed her mouth again. Maybe this was a bad idea, maybe they won't like her. She closed her eyes, keeping her ears alert for answering calls or the sounds of movement. Concentrate of breathing, it'll be okay.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC: 371(3 Points) OOC: Hope you don’t mind me joining, if you have a problem with the post at all, pleae let me know I can change it ^^

The day had started out as it always had, he’d checked his traps, and then went to feed Tobias and Marahute, who was usually with him. It seemed that today the young golden eagle fledgling had her own ideas and was insistant on making Niro run around crazily, as she learned how to unhook his belt, and she started running off with it… for an eagle… the little fledgling could run fast… and Niro was surprised at such antics from his young charge.
Marahute heard something because she suddenly made a mad run for another direction, her wings were flapping and she was half running half hopping and sometimes able to jump up and glide a little on her wings. Niro groaned as he ran after her, and just befor he caught her barreled into something solid, his legs went flying as he tripped over something solid and furry, and as he tried to get up he found himself entangled in another wolf, he blushed furiously and got himself up, feeling rather stupid. Marahute was perched on the ground now, not moving, her beak half open and her wings partially spread, she was wary of this new wolf and she wasn’t happy about it. Niro picked the fledgling

I’m so sorry, are you ok?

He asked, he was about to help the wolf up, but he could tell she was nut luperci, and well he wasn’t sure how to deal with a wolf whom he knocked down. He felt horrible though. He picked up the leather belt that Marahute had stolen with one hand and made the eagle move to his shoulder with the other then fastened his belt back to his waste… he’d lost a bit of the dried meat that was in one of the pouches, and the rope he normally kept on him was back at the stables… but in all it was still in one piece. He turned his attention back to the new female, he could tell she was new, and that she seemed a bit well out of place, something he felt when he’d first came here. Now he was as much of the pack as he possibly could be. He gave her a smile.

[/html]
Although her ears were alert and attentive, Audaria was no longer concentrating on the sounds around her. She was caught up in daydreams and hopes for the future. Every once in a while she heard a slight rustle of grass being pushed aside and the subtle vibration on the ground. She ignored these senses and didn't appoint them to belonging to a creature. The sounds were persistent though, and seemed to be more annoying than just her mind playing tricks on her. They grew louder by a few decibels and the beat was evenly spaced. She heard the sound, counted a couple of seconds and heard the other beat on the ground. Frustrated that these mental noises were interrupting her thoughts, she squeezed her eyes even tighter in hopes that this would somehow block out the sounds. Suddenly, as if instinct took over, her eyes darted open and her head swivelled to the disturbance only to be knocked in the head by something hard and rolled over a couple of times.

Times slows in bizarre events where it is possible to describe each millisecond and feel each part of one's body. Audaria's eyes shut on impact but she could feel her body roll over once. The knock to her head scattered her thoughts and birthed a throb to her brain. Each time her heart beat she felt a slight bruise of pain in her head. The pain was bearable, and in no means severe, but painful in the least. She opened her eyes slowly in attempts to see what hit her. Her vision was doubled for a couple of dizzying seconds but soon enough she focused on a lump of fur that seemed entangled with her body. It moved away quickly and then spoke to her. She squinted her eyes and slowly strung his words into meaning.

She opened her mouth and began to respond, "Yes, I, I think I'm okay, I, whoa.." She tried sanding up as she spoke but the rush of bloody to her brain made her dizzy and the thumping in her head grew stronger. She fell back into a half sitting, half laying down position and decided to stay where she was.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

OOC: Oh man my other post kinda sucked, >.>; erm yeah anyways sorry for short post I’ll make it up to ya soon Big Grin

Niro felt bad when he saw she seemed to have been hit all too hard… well she shouldn’t have been hit at all, Niro chided himself as she sat on her haunches. He really felt bad now and hoped she’d be ok.

Is there anything I can get you?

he asked his eyes showed worry for the new wolf. What was he to do? He must have hit her head, but he wasn’t a healer of any sort and he wasn’t sure if there was one such around here.He wasn’t sure what he should do at all but offer what help he could… maybe some water? He put his hand on the area the pouch of water he kept with him at all times was but he could feel the strap had broke off his belt when Marahute dragged it around… great just when he thought he could help… He wasn’t going to leave her alone. He looked around but he already knew, that the streams and any clean water source were well out of the meadow’s way. He wouldn’t leave her alone either not if he knocked her hard, as he was sure he did, he’d been running pretty fast.

[/html]
OOC: Sorry, this one wasn't that good.

The thumping ceased slightly when she looked at his worries face. She could tell he felt bad for his actions and had no intention on colliding with her. Her ears swivelled back and she forced a smile in hopes that he would feel less guilty. There was no need for him to know he gave her a headache for he was already sorry. The pain would subside by nightfall and all of this would be forgotten.

Only now when her attention was focused on him did she actually see him. She noticed that he was a wolfman almost instantly, but the finer details didn't show themselves until now. He had the most odd coloured hair that tufted down his head, but it seemed to suit him well. He was tall, but sitting down he looked much more wolf-like and more Audaria's size. She liked it when she saw them act like wolves, it gave her a familiar sense of comfort and warmth. As he spoke a drop hit her muzzle, drawing her attention toward the sky. The pregnant clouds she saw not long ago was now a dark grey mass covering the sky. Soon enough a slight rain was falling from the heavens and wetting everything in it's path. Audaria smiled and opened her mouth to catch a few drops in her mouth. She loved the rain more than anything, it was always such a relief.

"If you want, you could stay here and tell me about yourself." Her words danced out of her mouth and into the air. Truthfully him speaking will help distract her from her headache, but it would be nice to learn some things while she's at it. "Oh, and my name is Audaria," she said with another smile in his direction. Hopefully he doesn't mind getting wet.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

WC: ---

Niro watched her sit up and was glad she was all right, he didn’t see her bleeding or favoring her head or anything. He felt a few drops from the sky, and looked up. Well it was a good thing neither he nor Marahute hated the rain. This came to his thought as she mentioned him keeping her company.

I would be glad to stick around, I’m Niro Takekuro, I’m the resident Huntsman, and falconer. And this is Marahute.

He said, he was quite proud of his title, it was a big responsibility and so far he was doing as well as he could, some of the wolves didn’t hunt much but he managed with the rest that did. He knew that most everyone in the pack had a reason for beign there and they did their share in the pack. He had yet to see anyone skirt off their responsibilities.

I’ve been a member of the pack for about 6 months now.

He said, thinking how it was possible six months could have gone by so fast. He’d been through so much in his life… the six months of peace and training had just gone by so fast! He hoped his life wouldn’t pass him by as quick or he’d be an old wolf before he knew it!

I would give a guess that you are new in these lands?

He asked, his ears perked with interest, wanting to know her own story, wanting to learn more about her. He enjoyed new wolves and enjoyed new friends even more!

[/html]