Love like you've never been loved before
Here is what you said, and my reply :3

He was a scout of Jadded Shadows now. He would work for Fatin and Tayui, they where his leaders. The black male had felt free, but alone. He could work on borders all day and didn't have to stop marking and re-marking. Sometime bringing kill to small and slow growing pile in the main camp area. It was a past time sport hunting for the children and the elders, and other's that where not able to hunt for there own yet. The black male licked his lips as he was only on this second round for the day when he spotted the white female. He couldn't help but to smile, she was a part of his past. A part that he thought he would never see again when he left that night after the fight.

The male dipped his head lowering it to her's she was out ranking him, she was one step higher in ranks then she was. Though it was in a different pack, the white lady had earned respect from the black male, she was so sweet to every one that came to the borders, he wanted the job over and done with, he would much rather be marking the borders, and hunting then any thing else.

"Good to see you again. How are things going back in Clouded Tears?"

------------------------------------------------------

She was glad to see Lucifer again, glad that she'd found the right place. Naniko hadn't been doing much with her life lately, and visiting an old friend refreshed things for her. She had been so bored by herself. She wished that the pups would come by more-she couldn't seek them out, because they were all over the place a lot of the time. She couldn't focus and find them very easily.

Lately she had been taking care of an eagle, which made her feel useful. He ate a lot of the same things she did, meat, and it was nice to have someone around to talk to for company.

Naniko greeted him in return, her tail swishing back and forth in a friendly manner. "Things are okay. I'm trying to get stuff stockpiled for winter..and hoping for some new members. Are you guys getting any new members here? I didn't see Deuce or Shadow around the lands--did they come here too?? I hope you guys are settling in okay"
Lucifer was more like his birth mother then he would care to share, and or admit to. He had wishy washy moods, though was willing to kill and lie for any wolf that he had the honor to call a friend. The black male nuzzled the female, happy to see her smiling face. She had always been so happy, the male wonder really how close she sat to the end, ready to fall over by just a puff of wind. The blue eyed monster knew not to say a word, she would say in time.

"I left her...How's your love life? I could only hope that it's going better then mine?"

There wasn't enough room for two bitter, still in love with there last mate's fools. He didn't want her to share the pain that he was going though, she was to kind, to sweet. To sweet for the son of Hollow Nothing, made from drunken lust. Lucifer told his mother she was with could she even really knew. He hated Soran still for being such a whore, a whore like Summer.
[html]
oooh, Lucifer has a sexy avatar Big Grin

She winced inwardly when the question came about her love life. How was it? Nonexistant. The ache that Conri had left behind was still there, as raw as ever. She had been trying to forget it, to push it aside...but this brought it up all over again. She shifted from foot to foot, unsure of what to say. Lucifer deserved to know what had happened, but she didn't know if she could tell him. Naniko didn't like looking vunerable in front of someone, even one of her friends...and she was getting along okay, really...

If having no food was okay. So far she'd only managed to put aside two squirrels, not a good stockpile at all. That would feed her for what...two days? If she was lucky. But she couldn't do any different...just get by on what she could catch. These days it seemed like less and less. She'd forgotten what a convenience having a mate had been...other than the emotional parts of it. She'd had to fend for herself and her younger brother before...this time it was just her and she was barely getting along.

"He...left me a note..Lucifer, he died. The note smelled of his blood...very strongly." She looked at the ground, downcast. "I haven't found his body yet, but I can feel it. I know that he's gone"

[/html]
Lucifer didn't say a word, he was more then willing to let the white lady say all that she had to say. Lucifer had to say that the more she talked, the more he felt for her. He had never had a lover die on him, now he's never had any other lover then the one that he had left back in Clouded Tears. Though hearing about how quickly time with a lover could be cut short. Lucifer gave a nod, as he thought over his words, wanting to pick out the correct one, and not upsetting the white lady with saying any thing to harsh...which he was very good at doing really with out trying.

"If you need any thing let me know. I always have more then enough fresh kill around the lands. I try to hunt for the young, the old and the soon to me mothers. What would be a rabbit or something small like that."

What more could he offer? It wasn't his pack to call members of his old pack to live in. The blue eyed male gave sigh, with a shake of his head. Why was it so hard to love and be loved back. What was wrong.

"I just wish his whore of a mother could be filled with as much if not more sadness then you."
[html]

His words shocked her a little. He had to be talking about Soran...but a whore? Maybe Naniko had been wrong about Soran. She hadn't seen Soran in a while, now, since before Conri's death. Her children were gone, too. Naniko had thought that the wolf might take them with her if she came back...had she really run off with them? Pups were known to wander...but it had been a long time.

"I don't understand..." She mumbled, shaking her head. Soran had been raped, hadn't she? Forced against her will? Naniko couldn't even imagine such a thing...she was used to Conri's gentleness.

"I would be really grateful--for some help with food. I have a fracture in one of my feet-it doesn't make me limp too much any more, but it's a bother if I try to run"

[/html]
[html]
OOC: WC 538

The black male thought every lowly of any one that sent no time getting over the death of there mate, no Soran moved right on sleeping with Hollowed, drunk in a church of all places. The black male couldn't stand how she had no care about how and Charm and him felt after she whored around on his mother. Lucifer looked up the the white female, she had no clue about her past, she seen her as the satin that she wanted every one to believe that she was. Lucifer knew she wasn't any such thing, giving his head a shake he looked at her, with a shake his his head.

"Did she tell you that she was mated to my mother? Did she tell you she slept willing with the male that killed my mother, killed the one women that made sure that I had a place to sleep every night, the woman that left the pack that she had lived in all of her life to make sure I would would have a chance at life. Soran wronged my mother in one of the worst ways, she had the killer's child, and then she slept with him again, and then it was only a day or two after he killed my mother that she opened her legs to him!"

When it came to his mother and that time in his life, the ebony male never healed. It was a huge gash right in her heart. The male lowered his head slightly shamed that he had allowed him-self get so freely with his words. He would have loved to have Hollowed blood upon his paws, he envied the being that had that monsters blood upon them. In a way he wanted to shake there hand, and then in the other way he wanted to kill them, that way he had the blood of the monster, and the monster's killer upon his hand.

The black male turned his back walking over to the fresh kill pile that wasn't grown any higher, though slowly it was getting smaller. It made him happy, it meant that there where other's eating from it. He could only hope and pray that those that needed it was feasting upon it. Finding a small rabbit, he knew that if someone didn't eat for a while there body started to eat the fat they had stored in there body. She had past that point. The kill couldn't be more then a few hours old, but it wasn't warm like it was when he brought it back to the lands. Oh well, she should be thankful for any food that the male was willing to part with.

"Here, eat this. You will want more, but don't eat to much. It might make your stomach knot up and make you ill. Stay here and rest and heal up some before going back to your pack lands. I'm sure the Omega's won't mind, in fact one of our leaders is the pack healer, so she should understand more then any one. Heck you can sleep in my den, it's big enough for a small family, and I'm out most of the night hunting, and doing border stuff."

[/html]
[html]

It keeps changing CT to "the pack of white supremacy" o.o Lolz...so if it does it again, I'm sorry. Still, it's funny.

Did she know Lucifer’s mother? She wasn’t sure. There was a lot of things in her past that she didn’t quite remember-maybe she’d met her. Or maybe she’d been too young...she didn’t know when Lucifer’s mother had died. Lucifer wasn’t too much older than she was, she thought…

She tried to remember. She had heard his mother’s name somewhere, from someone…but from who? Physe, maybe. He’d spoken with her about Lucifer even before she had met him, now that she thought about it. He’d said that he had been friends with Lucifer’s mother.

”I think my adopted dad—Physe—I think he said something about knowing her. She was white, right? Like me” Physe and her had been the only members left in Chimera back then, and they’d spoken a lot about their pasts and their friends. Summer had been a good friend to Physe.

”I’m really sorry. I wish I could say that I know how you feel…but I don’t. My parents left when I was four months old…and came back when I’d come into adulthood. And now they’ve left again. They aren’t dead, but they might as well be. Or…they are, to me. The only thing that my father ever left me was his name; D’angelo.”

She watched as he went over to the pile and followed him, sitting down nearby. Eating the Mountain Pack’ food? It made her feel horrible to think of doing that. How could she take food from them when they were trying just as hard as the the Pack of White Supremacy to stockpile it up? ”Are you sure? I mean, I don’t want to be any trouble…I could stay for a little while, though, I suppose—but then I’ve got to get back to the Pack of White Supremacy. You’re sure that it’s okay for me to stay in your den?”
[/html]
OOC: I thought she was a bit younger then him. He turned 2 last week.

Lucifer did wish that Summer was still around, he had so many questions for her, and really who did he have to talk to about life? Phamsa? She was in a pack that he was banned from going any where near. the Great Mother? The male knew she was so busy with the pups and being Omega with some one else. The black male folded back his ears, he hated talking about his mother, granted she wasn't the best, but heck his father was gone, and his sister had been gone since Hollow had killed Summer, did she even know that her mother was dead.

"I meet him once, and then there was Misery...I still not sure what to think of her.It's fine. You need to rest before you head back. I have a lot to do around the pack any ways, so stay as long as you would like. Eat as much as you would like, I will be sure to bring you in a few fresher kills after we get you in for the night."

the Great Mother was the healer of the lands, she would understand, she would have to heck she might even like the fact that he was willing to for go his family den for the time being. Maybe she would even be willing to help out with the hunting and teach the pups in the process. The male gave the playful bow, trying to lighter her mood some.
[html]

End this soon and start another??

She nodded her head in a final agreement, now convinced that she wouldn't be a burden to him or to the pack. Naniko didn't like inconveniencing people, especially now that she was an adult. Even if she was hurt a little, she didn't know if that warranted what she was asking.

"Thanks. Maybe I can help you out, too, sometime"

[/html]