Turn a page, I'm a book half unread.
[html]
ooc. Sorry for the short post, aha. It's kinda late and I'm not exactly sure what to say. :p I think once we get the roleplay actually starting, my posts should get longer.

"Gideon," the first word that came out of Saul's mouth at this new home, and he was happy that it was his brother's name. "Gideon, I'm so relieved that everyone is here safely." The pup couldn't help smiling as he spoke. He was so ecstatic that he could finally say their names, his siblings, and he knew that they would actually be there to answer. It was almost the best feeling in the world to him.

"Gideon, can you show me around here? Like, where everything is, where you've been sleeping and stuff? I'd like to get to know this place really well if it's gonna be our home." Saul's smile only got bigger with that thought. Home ... a new home. I think that's exactly what we needed, he thought.

[/html]
[html]

Big Grin <333 It was great! I'm about to start getting ready for work, so mine'll be a bit short :3

He was very happy to have gotten Saul back. Saul was the last of his litter, the last puppy to return. Now all they needed to do was find Daddy! Gideon couldn't wait until they found Daddy too. The little pup looked back at his brother, smiling and nodding. Of course he would show him around! He had lived in this place longer than any of the other three, and had no problem with showing them all the cool places around Dahlia de Mai.

"Dis way!" He started off into the woods, looking back to see if Saul was following him. "Dere is some neat stuff over here! And a river--I tried to catch some fish in it before! You want to catch some fish with me today? I kinda hungry" He asked. His stomach growled a little as he spoke, and he looked down at it. "It's talking!"

<style type="text/css">
.jamesxmas b {font-weight:bold; color:#98796e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jamesxmas-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3c302c; text-align:center;}
.jamesxmas p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.jamesxmas {margin:0 auto; width:338px; background-color:#cbc7b3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ames02.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3c302c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesxmas-border1 {width:340px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}

</style>
[/html]