Proper Reunions
OOC: A one shot written by Me and Sophia Beyaz. Just to tie up the reunion. Won't be done again. Proper role-play after this. Word Count: 299

J'adore followed his nose. Running unusually fast for a wolf with no sight. He stumbled as his feet brushed over a uprooted root. He laughed to himself as he came up with the pun. He stopped at the edge of the beach. Sophia was perched on the rock. 'Hello' he chimed. Sophia bolted up and round to a standing position facing J'adore. He was greeting her in his Lupus form, as to show he meant no harm. If he did, his white, black edged Secui form would be present. 'I mean no harm, may we please restart where we left off?'. Sophia snorted 'You mean you trying to kill me?' J'adore smiled at her wit. 'No' he corrected 'Mates'. Sophia could see he had changed. His sight-loss had changed him, emotionally. His posture was lower and softer. His smile was friendly, not cunning. 'Okay, I can forgive you'. Sophia sat down again, this time facing the sea. J'adore crept up beside her. He awkwardly rested his head on her shoulder. The tide rolled in and out. Sophia had closed her eyes. 'how do you live like this?'. J'adore took a few minutes to contemplate his answer. 'It grows on you' was his cryptic answer. Sophia just nodded. Taking his answer without question.

OOC: Sadly I (the player who uses Sophia Beyaz) now has no more time to RPG so I will be putting my Sophia up for adoption. My only needs are you have to still be mates with J’adore. I know I have only been here for a short time but I didn’t take into consideration the time I need. Sorry.