Encounters
J'adore had gone for a small stroll that morning. Well maybe not that small, he had managed towandeer onto Cours land. He came tothe conclusion that he smelt very much like a Dreamer, so he'd be okay. he heard the distant neigh of horses. He came to conclusion that he was within spiting distance of the stables. He unlock the stable door and approched on of its inhabitence a large dark stallion. His optime form didnt startle the dark animal soobviously there were Luperci around here. It was a glorious morning, the air was fresh, the flowers were blooming and the sun was beating down on J'adore bare back. His shorts were fresh and clean this morning, but his shirt still had a splatter or two of blood from last nights dinner. So he had decided to take it off and stop by a river to clean it at a later moment. The horse nuzzled his hand and he fed it a handful of hay . After a while he thougt he smelt another wolf, but dissmised it anyhow. He ran his hand over his chest noticing how much muscle he had gained. He smiled he was alway a skinny child. Not quite the runt but not quite the boss. He laughed as he remembered how he and his brothers used to play, tumbling in the ocean and chasing each other up the white sands of Italy. His laugh was lathered with a mix of Iberian and Italian accents. Before he only though he heard someone but now he was sure someone was creaping closer.

Meghann edit: Since you did not do it even after I asked, I removed the minor GM of Vigi from your post.
[html]

▪ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫

She had been spending an unhealthy amount of time at the stables since she had become a luperci. The beautiful beats had intrigued her beyond compare. This morning was particularly bright and Ever relaxed into a decent pace towards the old red barn. After giving her farewells to her mother and father, Vigilante and Ayita, the female had slipped the regular trail and gone the back way so her parents wouldn’t hound her again about her obsession.

The scent came strong and clear but the first time Ever brushed it off, realizing she was close to the border of another pack. But as soon as the stables came into the view the fragrance was disgustingly strong. Her legs quivers and her head moved rapidly back and forth, scenting the air. Black fingers pulled back the bolt of the stable and she entered. Though the beautiful aroma of the horses blast through the air the unfriendly wolf scent still angered the female. Ever grabbed a few handfuls of hay and fed a little to her Father’s horse and Heath’s, admiring them carefully. As she turned away, the silver mistress sucked in a sharp breath.

In front of her was a brute male. It was an angry surprise to find the Crimson smelling luperci in Cours stable. What are you doing? Ever asked, hostility rolling off her in waves. A slight breeze ruffled her older sisters maroon hand-me-down dress that was too big for her fragile, slim figure. Hands clenched, Ever pulled her off-white lips to reveal white teeth that shimmered in the dull light of the stable.

<style type="text/css">
.ocean-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6b8f44; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ocean-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:1px;}
.ocean-a01 p {text-indent:10px; padding:0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ocean-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:353px; background-color:#f0f5f7; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/3808/souls24copy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 10px 0px 225px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#7db2cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
J’adore jumped slightly in surprise. ‘Please, calm down I mean no harm, I am a newer Dreamer. I stumble onto your pack lands by mere coincidence, I was actually about to leave. But’ he paused as he stroke the horse in awe ‘But, horses are such a thing of beauty, do you agree? As I guess you are, but sadly I cannot judge the fact, my sight has left me’. There was a scrutinising silence. J’adore continued ‘Are you new to all this? Luperci-wise, you don’t seem so steady with yourself. To answer your next question, my name is J’adore Austral, and you are?’ There was more silence. This time one that gave off an aura of curiosity. The horse the girl was feeding took another big mouthful from her hands. They were in a sort of position you would see a young child’s fingers in. Unsteady and fumbling. ‘I am willing to bet a date that you’re a new Luperci’. The date part was more of a joke but he needed someone to spend times with outside his own pack. He was getting too used to Dreamers way of life and there was no harm in being cultural. Outside in the wilderness a few birds were discussing bird things. J’adore mused over these things to fill the silence. What do birds talk about? The best place to build a nest? The best worm restaurant? Soaps? J’adore mentally laughed. Yeah, Birdville and Bird Street. ‘So are you gonna say something?’ J’adore asked the silent wolf beside him.
[html]

This may turn ugly xD

Her eyes burned angrily as she gave the male a look that could kill. Of course he was knew, she should have known for no regular Crimson would trespass like this. As he spoke, the female listened vaguely, more intent of thinking of who she could call to chase away the brute. Annoyance flared like a fire lit with gasoline as J’adore continued stroked one of the horses. I know you are new, and all, but normal smart wolves don’t wander on other territories and trespass into their barns. Her voice chimed as normal but was coated in a thick venom that shook the normally beautiful sound. She would have attacked the wolf by now if only Heath’s beautiful creature hadn’t nuzzled her palm for the last bit of hay she held. Turning the horse, Ever stroked his blaze with a finger tip.

Thinking about the male’s words, the silver furred female found herself thinking about her first change. She didn’t really want to pour her heart out to this trespasser, none the less, she didn’t even want to speak with him. Crossing her arms, Ever continued to look at him coldly as he questioned her. Should this be the other way around? I have no intention of speaking with you. The female said truthfully, holding up her claws. And I expect you to leave. She was ready to sprint out of the stables to get her father or another wolf who could help.

<style type="text/css">
.ocean-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:1px;}
.ocean-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:353px; background-color:#f0f5f7; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/3808/souls24copy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 10px 0px 225px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#7db2cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
table by me
Jeez, why is everybody so hostile on first encounters, it’s not like I can do any damage with no sight’ J’adore groaned. He really did mean no harm. Horses to him were truly a thing of wonder. The sole reason for him being with the Cours wolf now. ‘And I don’t intend to do any damage anyhow, I don’t mean to cause any anger'. The horse nuzzled his hand and he turned to the horse. He grabbed another bundle of hay and fed it the dark stallion. There were so many silences in his conversations, people seeing if he was a threat, this wouldn’t happen if he was a girl. J’adore didn’t mind. With the white eyes, smart way of talking, the large scar over his face, he did look a tad dangerous. ‘I may act cool , but anybody will tell you I am really clumsy, and I understand you don’t have any intentions of making conversation, so when tall dark and handsome here finishes his bale of hay, I will depart’ he said coolly and turned to leave, stumbling on a rope lying about. He stopped at the door and turned to say goodbye.
[html]

Vigi introduction. Everyone just stay put.

It is not an encounter, it is an unfortunate trespass done by a blind brute. Ever said icily. She ignored the rest of his words until he said he would leave. Thinking rapidly about the correct action to solve this, the female danced gracefully into the tack room and grabbed a towel. Reappearing she threw it at J’adore with little respect. Stay … and clean up, The silver wolf said more gently. My father’s coming. There was fear even in the girls voice as her mind’s eye sought out what the king might do to the Crimson. Again she disappeared into the room and returned with a well warn pair of reins. Ever smiled as the bolt to Nádherné’s door slid easily between her fingers. She knew her father’s horse was fast and would get her to him easily. Adjusting the bit, the she-wolf jumped upon the blood bay stallion and guided him out the door. The female had not ridden often, but she had the special instinct. Giving J’adore one last glare and a hard Stay here she trotted Nádherné out the barn, locking the door behind her.

She fell into a comfortable rhythm on the beautiful beast. Moving with his body, Ever found it easy to stay balanced so she set off into a gallop. They weren’t very far from home on horseback, for it would take much longer to run on to legs. Dark legs pumping, Ever patted the stallion as together they dove into the forest. Branches clawed at their fur and bracken wrapped around their legs but after a moments struggle the light of the other side could be seen. As one, they blasted into the clearing and turned dangerously towards the house. Vigi! The girl called desperately, slowly Nádherné. He pranced on the spot, smelling his master. Together they maneuvered toward the windows. All was dark in the house but a few lights.

Father! Ever called again, backing the stallion towards a spot in front of the windows where they could easily be seen. She looked around frantically, waiting for Vigilante to appear and save the day, hoping he didn’t mind her taking his horse.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC sry if this is a bit short just wanted to straighten things out for when Vigilante comes in!

J'adore rolled his eyes. He was about to leave. It's not like he could see where he was going. He could sure smell, hopefully her father could sort this out. He wandered back over to the horse. ”'Well I better clean up! I love horses, you know, I left my horse Cannon on the beach this morning, he probably swimming now, lucky nag'” J'adore leaned down to pick up the hay, still mumbling to the horses. When he had finished he contiued to feed the horse. J'adore was a plesent wolf, not meaning any harm. But the wolfess that had just been with him was young and scared. He understood completly though.

Hopefully the wolf the female had gone to fetch would sort this out. 'Blind Brute' was an odd phrase How could one be a brute meaning 'a brutal, insensitive, or crude person' and 'savage; cruel: brute force' at the same time as being blind. J'adore was definatly not a brute. J'adore meant love in French, did the wolfess not know that, French is a commonly spoken language, but not everybody spoke it. He could run and pretend the other wolf was going mad. But that was no fair. And they would probably smell him. He was honorable and brave. He would do the right thing and stay to straighten things out with her father. J'adore needed to live up to his name. A lover, not a fighter.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... leboat.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Sorry for the delay, I forgot to add this to my post log. =/ Vigi's just going to hang around in the background for the most part, like I said. Also, as a head's up, Nádherné doesn't live in the barn, but that's okay. ^^ I mentioned that he'd wandered there, so it's all good. I PPed Ever and Vigi getting to the stables, so Fae, you can have her explain when they get there and stuff? ^^ 300+ words.

That morning, when Ever had left the house, Nádherné had followed her. Vigilante was still cautious about letting Amarenth and Ever be gone for very long, especially with Ever's recent change. The caramel-colored King did not want anything to happen to her, and he did not mind that his stallion followed her to the stables to keep an eye on her. If something were to happen to her, he did not know how he would handle it. Certainly he would have difficulty forgiving himself, just as he would if something happened to Amaranth. It was a shame he had not been able to say the same for Kable, but the boy had always clung to his father and the pair had left long ago.

He knew this saddened Ayita, but he doubted Amaranth was trerribly affected, and Ever definitely wasn't. She had never met Kable. Vigilante wished he had been able to keep Kable close to his mother, but the entire familial situation had been strange to begin with because of the unexpected litter between Ayita and Leroy, never mates in the first place. With Vigilante stepping in, it had become even more odd. Everything had settled down, though, in the wake of Ayita's son's departure, and life had returned to normal for the small family of four. It wasn't very different without Kable, anyway, unfortunately. The boy had never lived with them and had very rarely visited his mother and sister, with or without Leroy.

His adopted daughter's frantic call reached his ears. Vigilante moved quickly, extinguishing the few candles that he'd lit (there were no actual lights in the wake of human extinction, and he did not want one of the candles to fall over and burn the place down) before exitting the house. He looked up, surprised to see Ever atop Nádherné, but he did not mind. He fluidly changed into his bulky secui form, standing in front of his horse. "Ever, what is wrong?" After she explained, he set off at a run towards the stables, Nádherné and Ever beside him.

[/html]
[html]

Ack! Oh well the post is fine and sorry about that :3

Quick and dirty post :/

The girl felt instantly safe as soon as the king fell into step beside her and his horse. She was glad he didn’t seem terribly mad about her riding Nádherné or that the loner had traveled so far into the territory. As soon as they arrived, her angst returned. “

Ever slid easily off the stallion and padded cautiously up to the stable door. Sliding the cold metal bolt pack, the comforting scent of the barn blasted across the female’s ears. Unfortunately, the bitter scent of the male still lingered and she could see his dark figure still by the horse in the stall. Anger seemed to split her heart and the girl bent done, mirroring her Father’s bulky secui. She couldn’t help a smile. But, unusually, her optime body filled only slightly out into lupus form. Troubled, the silver wolf decided to leave it alone, seeing that she had already spent the time for the change.

There, She said quietly to Vigilante, pointing with her dusted brown muzzle. He calls himself J’adore. There was clear disgust in the female’s voice as she turned her bright eyes to look up at her Father in question.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... leboat.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
It's all good. :3 300+ words.

The caramel-colored secui King approached the stables with caution, unsure of what he was going to find there. It was obvious that someone was there, the scent heavy in the air. He was a stranger, and he had obviously frightened Ever enough for her to come find him. The stables were very deep within in the pack's territory, too. It was not as if the stables were near the outer edges of the territory and easy to wander into. No, they were deep within to protect the pack's horses, and anyone outside of the pack that travelled to them would not be able to ignore the fact that they were trespassing. It would be impossible for them not to know, but he would give it the benefit of the doubt.

"Thank you for coming to get me, Ever," he said softly to her before turning back to the male. "I am Vigilante Haskel, the King of Cour des Miracles," he began, his voice steady and clear in the air. Jade eyes stared at the stranger, his dominance obvious in his stance and the way he presented himself. This was his pack, the stables that belonged to his pack, and his adopted daughter. Vigilante did not care for trespassers, and this male was one. He smelled of Crimson Dreams, which was unfortunate. Perhaps he would need to mention this encounter on his next visit to the neighboring pack.

"Are you aware that you are trespassing very deep within our territory?" It was the only thing he could think of to ask, but even he knew it was a ridiculous question to ask. Of course this J'adore would know that he was trespassing, because it would be practically impossible for him to not notice. Such a thing had to be deliberate on the stranger Dreamer male's part, unfortunately.

[/html]