Two Wolves, One Rock
[html]
hi i have put Flayra on the rock in my post just carry on from there

J’adore was back on his rock. The rock he lay on when greeted by Anu. The rock he missed yesterday when the beach was occupied. His rock. He was sure most people knew that. He spent most of his time there. When anybody walked past, cheerily saying hi as they did, J’adore would wave them lie on his back eyes closed and relax. In the day the rock would heat up and make a warm bed. In the night the rock would cool down. He didn’t mind other wolves being on his rock. It had been there before he had, so it was communal. He just used it a lot. He stepped down from his rock throne and strolled off to find his sunset snack. After minutes he had snatched himself to well-sized rabbits. Quickly producing a length of rope from his pocket, he tied the rabbit’s hind legs together and slung them over his shoulder. One would imagine a blind wolf would have trouble hunting but as if he was a black bat, he used his hearing and scent to pinpoint whatever he hunted. His slipped his hand into his shorts pocket, realising there was a large hole in it, he sighed and carried on. His shorts had gotten scuffed at the hems and torn at the knees. He made a mental note to himself to fix it. When he got back to the rock, he smelt a wolf on the rock. Possibly an Arctic wolf.

He was in awe of this wolfess. He couldn’t see her, but her smell was beautiful. Like delicate flowers. Suddenly his mind snapped back into action. The sun was setting and the heat was beginning to cool. The surf rolled onto the beach, like white horses crossing the finishing line. The white wolf yawned. J’adore subconsciously crept over to the rock. When he was merely five metres away he called out loud, 'May I ask your name?'

[/html]
okie dokie. That's cool.

Flayra had come to the rocks for a reason. She wanted to see the sunset. She had not seen a sunset properly for quite some time. She was always stuck in other stuff, both pack related and personal. This was just another time, it seems, she left the greenhouse other than just searching for more flowers. The greenhouse was getting stacked with many varieties and aromas. Yet, there was always space for more, not to mention some extensions to the little green plastic covered framework of the greenhouse. However, if she had a main goal regarding what she does, it would be to collect every single kind of flower and plant in the whole world. That wasn't going to happen overnight, she knew.

She sat down on an edge of a rock as she looked to the sunset. She felt the breeze starting to cool after the days heat had it's fun. She saw the ocean creeping up the sand, before retreating back, and again. It was a peaceful, yet her ears perked up as she heard someone call to her. She looked, finding another wolf, a male wolf, standing about five metres away from her, asking for her name. The wolfess examined the male, before answering softly, "Flayra. My name is Flayra Zazkex."
[html]
hello!

‘That’s a lovely name, Flayra, rolls off the tongue’ J’adore mused, indeed it did. He also noticed the dizzying, yet hypnotic scent of flowers, many of them, too many to name. Lilies, Roses, Orchids, Dahlias. J’adore had never paid much attention to flowers in his youth. But now, his sight had gone and his scent had increased, as had his hearing, which is why his values had shifted to Music and Scents. The two wolves’ scents mingled in the air, creating a dancing wind of Strawberry and Flowers. He didn’t mind the wolf on his rock. ’Your here for the sunset, are you not’ there was a silence before he continued, ‘I haven’t seen the sunset in’ he sighed and thought for a while ‘Somewhere along the lines of 2 years’ . He had got used to being without sight, but there was sometimes he felt sorry for himself. Sunsets, flowers, the sea. Things he would never see again.

As his back hulked over and his leg bones shortened, J’adore trotted over in his Lupus form. He crept up the rock, sitting next to Flayra and sighing. J’adore yawned suddenly. He had seen a greenhouse behind the house. But he had never guessed it was hers. But it dawned on him now, he connected the smell of flowers on Flayra to the aromic greenhouse, he had been admiring just this morning. He guessed Flayra was the same rank as him, Basic Officer. Because she showed no signs of expecting him to act lower than her. She greeted him like an equal. He liked that. As much as he enjoyed his conversations, with Anu, Savina and the other higher ranked wolves. And how much he didn’t mind bowing down to them, lowering his posture to show respect. He enjoyed talking to someone on his own level. J’adore looked in Flayra’s general direction and smile.

[/html]

300+
Flayra was feeling a bit flatter on how the male commented her name being lovely. "Thanks." She smiled as she shrugged a little before looking back to the sunset to see how far off it was. Not long now. She looked back to the male that moved closer to her. [/b]"Yeah, I'm here for the sunset."[/b] She couldn't help, but pick up the scent of strawberries that seemed to mix in with her flowerly aroma that she carried along with her. It was a gift of tending to the flowers. Being given a mixed aroma of many kinds of flowers. It was also surprising to hear that male had not seen a sunset in a couple of years.

She watched as the male came over in his lupus form, sitting down next to her as the they both now sat to watch the sunset. He must have been new here. She had not seen him before. Despite this, his aroma of strawberries of so beautiful, along with the scent of her flowers. She looked at him and smile as he did the same. "May I ask your name?"
'Your're welcome' J'adore said smiling back. Flayra's head turned back to the sunset. When she had ask his name, he had almost fell of the rock, when he had realised he hadn't introduced himself. 'Oh yes, god, how rude of me' he flustred at his faux pas. 'I am J'adore Austral' he shyly continued 'The French for love'. He had always been proud of his name. The lover, he had been known as by his family. Deriving from how he'd cuddle up to his siblings at night, protective and sleepy, an amusing mix it must have been he thought. But now he had left Europe, he refocused his mind on the conversation. 'Is your greenhouse the sweet smelling thing behind the house?' he asked reminding himself of the hypnotic aromas he had come into contact with earlier on. The sun was close to setting now. A few more minutes and it would be night. The only way he could tell, it was nearly night, was the temperature. It was still warm, and to most people they would think it was still day, but J'adore could sense the slightest temperature changes. J'adore noticed the two rabbits were still slung over his broad sholder. Ecknowledging that it would be rude as to not offer Flayra one of his prizes, he quitly asked 'Would you like a rabbit' nudging the rabbit towards her.
Flayra crossed her legs and rested her head on her right hand palm as she looked at the J'adore as he introduced himself. It was an interesting name, even the meaning of the name. She never really got to grasp with the French language. Italian on the other hand was a different story. "J'adore? Such an interesting and... lovely name." she commented on the male's name. It truly was interesting and lovely, especially if it was French.

She smiled as J'adore asked a question regarding her greenhouse out the back. This was the first wolf ever to ask about the greenhouse. This really made the wolfess happy. No one ever really asked about it. A couple just happen to walk by it and stopped to have a look. "Yes, it is. I see myself as the florist of the pack." she replied, regarding herself as a florist. It was then that she was offered a rabbit that the male caught. "Oh, thank you." she said as she took the rabbit that he offered her.
'Do you speak any other languages?' J'adore asked as he picked up her understanding of his French name. Hopefully, she knew some Spanish and Italian too. 'Ah' he said as his question about the greenhouse was answered 'My values revolving around flowers, are scent related though. I wish I could see them just once'. He reminisced, his mind floating back to his birth home, adorned with flowers every summer. 'Well I must say, you are obviously quite the Florist, if my scent is anything to go on' he laughed. Flayra sat next to him silently for a while. Just her presence made everything clearer to J'adore. As if she was keeping all the bad thoughts away. It gave him comfort to be spending time with a female. 'J'adore smiled as he thought about his next question 'If you're not too full, maybe we can go for a midnight walk, and maybe catch something out there. You never know there might be some new flowers out for you to collect' he chanced. 'What is the burden of your collection, a flower you would like to find?' J'adore asked. He had just started to wonder if his bundle of questions were too much for Flayra too answer.
That was a question she was quick to answer. "Italian." It was true, however she self taught herself the language. It was interesting to be able to both understand and speak a different language. She would have to thank Ghita for inspiring her to learn that language that seem only to exist in the Marino family. Ghita was actually both surpirsed and pleased to hear her native tongue spoken by a non-Marino.

Flarya listened more as the male commented about her, and offered a midnight walk if she was still a bit hungry after the rabbit. It was a kind offer, she'll admit that. "Sure, I'll like that, but I doubt if I'll find any flowers in the moonlight. Unless there are ones that glow in the dark," she said grinning jokingly. She then thought for a moment. " There is no burden. I sometimes think of making a garden of all flowers. Kind of like an Eden."
'Probably not' J'adore laughed. Flayra had mentioned Eden, a place of natural beauty. She reminded him of Eve, the florist of God. Flayra, florist of Nova Scotia. 'So where did you come from, before Nova Scotia?' he had wondered this ever since they had started talking. She was an Arctic wolf, he could smell that. But since '88, not only Arctic wolves, but all wolves had disspersed from their indigenous lands and found other lands. He had heard from many other wolves, the subspecies that had been around in '88, were near extinct. Because, say an Arctic wolf, left the Arctic lands and bred with a Gray wolf, their offspring would not be a purebreed, and excetra, excetra, till all purewolves were gone. That is why he marvled at Flayra, a pure Arctic wolf. 'How old are you anyway?' he asked casually, she could not be much older than one and a half. J'adore stood up and leapt from the rock. 'The night awaits us' he said as he slowly set off for border trail, an excellent place for a nighttime walk.
Flayra seemed a bit edgy as the male laughed about her goal to make an Eden. He had heard of the old human story of the Garden of Eden. A being called God made the garden and placed two humans, Adam and Eve. Flayra saw herself as Eve, the Eve before the snake deceived her. Flayra was making sure that she would not be tricked into ruining her perfect garden.

Flayra then regained her smile as she listened more to the male. "I was born in Nova Scotia." She had been in the area of Nova Scotia for a long time now, since she was born. "About 2 years old. Wolf ages, of course." She then stood up and began to follow the male on his little moonlight walk offer. Jumping off the rock, she followed after the male.
'I am sure one day you will reach your goal' J'adore smiled. 'Your Eve before the snake'. J'adore strolled down the dark path, lit by only a few lonely beams of moonlight. 'I am from Italy myself and 4, if you were wondering' he informed her. He could feel her mentaly tracing his scar every time the light allowed. The walk was enjoyable, they disscused many flower related things while they had sauntered down a small badger trail, then made their way over to Rabbit Lake, strolling around the perimetre and finishing up at the greenhouse. J'adore lay his hand on the greenhouse door handle and said 'May I?' He waited for her answer, the flowers in there, he had only smelt them from the outside and he was eager to smell inside.