of all the sinners i've walked before [p]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.ezra-fevers { border:1px solid #fff;background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/6nxb8x.jpg);background-position:top;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:430px;background-color:#030419;font-family:arial;font-size:1em; line-height:1.4em;color:#fdedca; margin: 0 auto; }
.ezra-fevers .header {margin:0 auto}
.ezra-fevers .content{ padding:250px 10px 10px 10px; text-align:justify}
.ezra-fevers .content p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.ezra-fevers .content b {color:#D9D7D8;font-family:georgia;}
</style>

JASSSYYYYYY <3 <3 taking place by Gaspereau Lake. ^_^ wotd: tarry

The cuts had healed, the bruises had faded. Ezra had finally found a place to tarry, a least for a little while. Vigilante had proved to be an immensely kind leader and let him settle in. Since their meeting Ezra had done a lot of thinking and healing. Currently, the beast was curled up under a willow tree, with the morning mist dripping on his bicolored tail. A sigh escaped him, full of relaxation and contentment. This was the right decision. After a month of relative solitude Ezra had found himself enjoying this area. It could be home. Could be, being the imperative word.

It was another beautiful summer morning in Ethereal Eclipse. It had been a bit cooler this morning, especially where Ezra had ensconced for the night. Yesterday had been full of wandering and researching, as it was his first venture out of Cour des Miracles territory. It had taken him a month of settling in before he felt comfortable leaving the small area he had claimed for himself. More than anything else he was escaping the smells. The land north of his pack territory seemed less populated, more open to wanderers. And so he had found his way there. Cour des Miracles seemed overflowing with werewolves, especially ones who had created villages around a way of life completely unfamiliar to Ezra.

The morning broke into a bright, misty day. Ezra thumped his tail on the mossy, emerald ground, unable to decide where to go. It was so easy to get lost here, lost in the mist and reflection of the lake. It bounced back a vibrant sun that stung the wolf’s eyes. He sighed. Another few minutes in peace should do it. A quick yawn escaped him before his tail thumped back down again and finally settled around his ivory legs.

[/html]
.dump4 b {font-weight:bold; color:#23222a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dump4 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.dump4 {width:400px;border:1px solid #23222a;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... edump4.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:190px;background-color:#785c64;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#e1d3d3;}
</style>

Sorry for the wait lovie, life's not been helpful in giving me free time lately. <333

WC: 515

It was a rare day for Bris. On the one hand, she was spending the day in her rarely-used lupus form, preferring its speed and smaller size for the exploring she was doing. On the other hand, it was rare for the woman to be seen outside of Dahlia de Mai since the end of June. To be honest, it was her first venture outside of its protective borders in that long. The last time she'd left the safety of Dahlia's borders was the day that Hybrid had attacked and toyed with her, and those blood-red eyes that haunted her nightmares had kept her locked away in her packlands with a fear she'd never before known.

Yet one couldn't live one's life controlled by fear, and it had been an impulsive decision that had led the woman into the otherworldly beauty of the Ethereal Eclipse area. The neutral area was close enough to Dahlia (and far enough from Inferni, unlike the beach where the attack had occured) for Bris to be content within its sheltering shade for a day. However, her caution was evident in the fact that she wore her lupus form. It ensured that should she encounter the bastard again, she could flee far more quickly than the last time when he'd caught her unawares in her preferred optime form. At least she felt she would have more of an advantage, anyway.

Sunlight flickered through the canopy as Bris walked leisurely along beneath its ceiling. The light and shade danced together on her snowy coat, forming little leaf-shapes that swayed and shifted on her form with the wind and the motion of her body. Her footsteps were soft, barely audible, and the quiet song of the woods helped to soothe her recent nerves and brought a smile to her lips. Birdsong was the accompaniment to the whisper of the wind, and Bris breathed in a deep sigh of contentment as she wandered. Perhaps she'd make it to the lake; it seemed like it'd been forever since she'd seen its soothing depths.

Just as the thought of a destination crossed her mind, Bris stopped in her tracks. Her mismatched eyes were focused on a form curled beneath and old willow tree, another soul obviously enjoying the relaxing aura of the woods around him. From the short distance between them, the white woman couldn't quite tell if the male's eyes were closed or barely open, and she didn't wish to disturb him if he wished to simply continue with his nap. Carefully, she stepped around and out of the way, then yelped loudly as she felt something sharp dig into her right forepaw. The yelp was followed by short half-bit-off train of curses, and she growled in annoyance as she raised her foot to see a rather large splinter sticking out, its wooden form staining red with the white woman's blood. If the male had been sleeping, Bris had no doubt that he was probably awake now, and she grumbled under her breath as she grabbed the splinter between her front teeth and started pulling.

Table by Kiri/Jenny!

[/html]
[html]

it’s all good babycakes <3 <3 <3 btw I’m just going off your description of her on bris’ profile. If she’s bigger now just thwack me Big Grin

The beast’s mind had just started to fade away when an unnerving sound rattled his bones. Ezra’s body melted to mush for a second from sheer terror at what, or who the noise came from. The noise clearly came from another wolf, he quickly realized as his eyes fluttered open, then quickly squinting in the morning light. A stream of curses spewed out of a rather attractive white female a few steps away from him. After he got over his initial sheer terror of being woken up in such a shocking way, Ezra chuckled and smiled. The wolf lifted himself off the mossy ground and trotted over to the ivory woman.

Are you okay? the boy questioned, still a little shaken. Ezra stared at her – she had eyes similar to his, unevenly matched. It was perplexing. The girl was stunning, which was just another thing that caught him off guard. Such a pristine coat… on such a young girl. She had just reached that age where she was starting to fit into her adult body. Still a little awkward, but it did not detract from her beauty.

May I? he motioned to her dainty paws. The blood wasn’t too much, but he gave a reassuring smile. You might not want to pull it out that way… he trailed off, trying to think of a way to get the splinter out. It seemed like a conundrum. He wouldn’t be able to pull it out with his paws, or his teeth. He looked at her, a little stumped.

Speak think walk

table © Alaine<3

[/html]
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dump4 {width:400px;border:1px solid #23222a;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... edump4.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:190px;background-color:#785c64;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#e1d3d3;}
</style>

That description is fine for now. XD She's not quite done growing, so I'll change it to her finished, fullgrown description around mid-Fall. ;D

WC: 508

Just as she was ready to yank the splinter from her pawpad, a male voice stopped her. It would be rude to continue without answering, and Bris was ever polite and well-mannered. Noting the stranger's relaxed and friendly body language, the woman let some of her wariness fall away and offered him a friendly smile. Besides, he smelled of the Court, and Dahlia so far had a friendly if cordial relationship with the pack. It also meant that there would be some accountability if anything bad should happen, unlike if he were from Inferni or even a loner. "I'm alright yes, thank you. It's just a splinter and some clumsiness on my part."

As the male stopped before her, Bris eyed him with polite interest. His coloration was somewhat unique, and it was clear that he had some variety of dog in his background. His coat reminded her a little of the reverse of Nayru's, who's white coat was marked by a vivid black half-mask. The woman had often wondered if the girl had some sort of dog in her background as well, but had never posed the question. It was rude to inquire into one's ancestry when they hadn't brought it up first. For a few moments, she simply took in his form, from his mismatched eyes of sky and earth to his contrasting coat, until she finally realized what was so familiar about him. When she was a pup, the first time she'd crossed Dahlia's borders, Cercelee's mate Slay had worn a very similar appearance, and Bris knew for a fact that he was part dog. But again, Bris wasn't one to go prying into anyone's background. One's breeding hardly determined one's worth.

At the stranger's gentle request for permission, Bris nodded softly. She raised her forepaw a little higher so they both could more clearly see the damage. "Of course. It's not all that deep, I've had worse. It's just being terribly stubborn." Her eyes narrowed in annoyance at the little bloodstained piece of wood. Absently, she found herself chewing her lip as they both stared at the splinter in puzzlement. "Well it has to come out somehow." If she left it in, she wouldn't be able to run if trouble did find her. Bris sighed softly as she realized she did indeed have the perfect tools to pull it out and then remove any tiny pieces left behind, but they were back in her bedroom in her handy little satchel that she usually was never without. On top of that, Bris didn't particularly like the idea of shifting with the splinter still stuck, as it could possibly make the injury worse. Still chewing her lip, she shared her puzzled look with the stranger, suddenly realizing she'd forgotten to introduce herself. "Oh, My name is Bris Stormbringer, Jager of Dahlia de Mai. I'm really sorry I woke you. I was honestly trying not to." Her lips pulled into an embarrassed half-smile as she acknowledged her utter failure in stealthing her way past the sleeping male.

Table by Kiri/Jenny!

[/html]
[html]

Sorry for taking so long and failing at life in general. :<

Oh, she was cute. Ezra always liked the clumsy ones, the girls that could effortlessly look like a fool and yet pull at Ezra’s heartstrings. They were the most honest girls, he found, and this girl was no exception. The mutt instantly wanted to talk to her forever. What a silly notion for such a silly boy. It’s alright, it happens to the best of us. I nearly drowned when I was traveling because I was too silly to check the tides when I dove into the sea. He gave her a smirk. It was true, and definitely not one of his best moments in life.

There was nothing he could do. Wolf paws were large and cumbersome, and weren’t nearly as dexterous as Ezra needed them to be for this type of delicate job. Ezra looked at her again when she introduced herself. The amount of information she threw at him was a little unnerving. Ezra was still a new wolf and had not interacted with Dahlia de Mai yet, but gave his best guess that it was the pack he had been smelling by the Court. At the comment about his slumber, the mutt snorted. Too adorable. Oh, please. It’s fine. I was just taking in the sights around the lake, then his jaw dropped. Would water make this better? Pull it out, I mean? Maybe we could go for a swim, I was planning on going in anyway. He gave another little smirk.

I’m Ezra by the way, Ezra Rosen. I sort of just fell into this pack and I’m still rather new. I think I’m Seigneur of Cour des Miracles. He was just being honest. It was embarrassing how little he knew of the pack, its members, or anything else in this land. You know what? I think we should swim. Yes, definitely. The mutt got up, shook out his tail and stretched his back with a big fat yawn, and looked at Bris, ready to jump.

table © Alaine<3

[/html]
</style>

*omnomnomnomnom* Sorry for the wait hon!! <33 I love Ezra. XD

WC: 340

Bris couldn't help but smile at the male's remark about his own misfortune. His relaxed manner put the girl at ease, and she felt most of her remaining anxiety melting away. A sliver of caution remained, however, seeing as this was still the first time she'd ventured beyond Dahlia's borders since Hybrid had attacked her. This stranger seemed well-intentioned, but Bris was no longer naive enough to let down her guard completely. First impressions could tell you a lot about a wolf if they were honest, but it could lead you to disaster if the stranger was simply a talented actor.

The yearling blinked a bit at the stranger's suggestion. Why hadn't she thought of that? The lake was only a few short strides away, and he was absolutely right. Water would help to loosen the wound, and lubricate the splintered edges of the wood until they were smooth enough for it to slip out without much effort. It was the perfect idea. The enlightenment in the woman's eyes confirmed her agreement with the male, and she chuckled a little at the fact that such a clear answer to her problem had eluded her.

"Well Ezra, I have to say it's a pleasure to meet you. And I think you've come up with the perfect solution. If nothing else, it'll definitely help." Bris flashed a genuinely amused grin at Ezra as he looked back at her from the water's edge, his smile igniting an old childish delight at the prospect of bounding into the lake. Without waiting for him to make the first move, the white woman hobbled quickly over to the edge, then took a somewhat clumsy leap into the water. It wasn't easy being graceful on three legs. Water splashed around the woman as she hit the surface, her voice echoing in a sudden yelp as the cold liquid swallowed her whole. As she came back up for air, the sounds from her mouth were an alternating chorus of laughter and gasping for breath. "Fenris' might, It'S FREEZING!!"

Table by Kiri/Jenny!

[/html]
[html]

gahhh XD

The girl’s exclamation jarred Ezra – even though it was still summer he forgot how cold bodies of water tended to be. He smiled at Bris’ clumsiness and thought about how silly he would look jumping into the lake. The ripples surrounding the pale girl were mesmerizing him, and the ricochet off the rocks turned the once peaceful rings into a jumbled, watery mess. It was tempting, yes, but cold water was definitely not something to be stupid about.

You don’t make jumping in sound very fun! He yelled over the splashes. But now that you’re in, I guess I don’t have any other options now do I? It would be just too rude to leave you aaaaaallll - He smirked, tensed up, and dove into the water with all his might. The boy surfaced to Bris’ right. Alone. A bellowing laugh escaped his maw as he tried to stay afloat.

Then the boy remembered his inability to swim, at least efficiently. Limbs left and right splashed, trying to keep from going under. I don’t think I’m terribly good at swimming. But you’re right, it’s damn freezing in here. A chill escaped his frame before looking back at the bank, where it was warm. Though it would be silly to just jump in without fooling around a bit first. How’s your foot?

table © Alaine<3

[/html]
</style>

I fail at life! But I luvs you!! ;D <33333

WC: 304

Bris went wide-eyed as Ezra launched himself into the air. She knew what was coming, and she tried desperately to get out of his way. Unfortunately, doggy-paddling wasn't the most efficient swimming form, especially with a bum foot. The white Dahlian shrieked as the male nearly landed right on top of her, then laughed as he surfaced with the same shocked expression she'd worn only moments ago. Her laughter faded a bit as she noticed her companion starting to flounder in the cold water, and she tactfully started drifting closer to the bank and shallower water.

The Stormbringer ducked her head under water again as she felt the soft sand of the bottom squish around her toes. It was colder than the water, but it felt good, especially to her cut pad. Opening her eyes below the surface, Bris smiled a bit as she saw the shadows of several tiny fish darting this way and that in the murky water. The ones near the bank were mostly too small for anything but attracting something larger, but the woman was fairly certain there had to at least be some catfish somewhere on the bottom. She was starting to get a little hungry.

As she came back up for air, Bris caught the tail end of Ezra's qusetion. "It feels better, thank you. As cold as the water is, I think it's helping. I'm gonna wait just a few more minutes before I try to take out that splinter, though. In the meantime, you getting hungry, Ezra?" The pale wolf's face took on a playful smile as she asked the question. It had been awhile since she'd had a nice meal of fish, and she had no doubt she could catch enough for both of them, if Ezra's swimming skills were as atrocious as he claimed.

Table by Kiri/Jenny!

[/html]
[html]

I fail more ;; but I luff you toooo <3

The chill of the water sent shocks through his body that felt like knives. Ezra followed his companion towards the shallower water, still floundering. He chuckled to himself, noticing how stupid he must look. It was a little ridiculous and he was pretty sure that he could not make himself look more pathetic in front of the pretty girl. The boy sighed, and struggled until his feet made contact with the sandy bottom. The sand below was indeed colder than the water and made the mutt shiver again, but it was oddly soothing.

Ezra didn’t realize how hungry he was until Bris mentioned it. The freezing water made his stomach grumble and tense up, so after a bit more swimming he swam ashore. Panting, Ezra looked at his snowy friend and nodded. It would probably be easier to see fish from ashore, so Ezra merely grinned at Bris before intently looking in the water for a meal. Their shadows were faint and hard to detect but they were there, swimming, looking for cover. The boy smiled, gave a wink, before diving in an area a dense with fish. Determined to make up for his lack of swimming skills, the boy frantically hunted the fish, gnashing and snarling under the water.

One fish made contact with his teeth. Ezra smiled, successful, and swam to the surface. Ezra gave Bris a smile of triumph, before looking down at his catch. It was on the small side, but he was proud of himself nevertheless. “Caught one,” Ezra said with difficulty, paddling back to shore. The fish finally gave up its struggle as Ezra trotted onto the sandy shore, shaking the water out of his coat.”Your turn,” he chuckled, giving Bris a competitive look.

<style>
.ezra-e09 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ezra-e09 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ezra-e09 b {color:#B4C5E1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ezra-e09 {background-color:#343A44; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/b8o7zb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #B4C5E1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#11151B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.ezra-e09-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
tablebysieeeee