herbalicious....
[html]

WC: 301 (2 Points)

Liliana found today to be a nice day to find some more herbs that she thought may be useful, and hopefully learn about them from a fellow packmate. She was really interested in learning the uses of some of the herbs around so if a horse got sick she’d know what to use. Right now she wanted to learn what they are so she was out on the outskirts of the Aniwayan village, near the working fields where she could find many of the wild herbs that had once been tamed, but had been thrown to the wind and scattered, so whatever could grow naturally in the winter’s wasteland after grew outside. She was finding that weeds were abundant, and some she’d actually picked, but before then she didn’t know what they were, and she still didn’t know what most was, but that’s what she was there to do… learn. She hummed to herself as she picked a few flowering plants, she’d learn most of the ripest of the plants had been when they were in bloom, but she wasn’t sure much of how that all worked, she did pick some that didn’t have blooms and didn’t look like they ever would, but there had to be some kind of care used with all types of plants, yes? Grace had decided to keep Liliana company, snorting here or there between Liliana’s toneless hums. She didn’t know much about music but she’d heard her mother hum when she was working and it seemed to be hereditary. Even though Grace had a large form, the horse wasn’t at all in the way, in fact Lili thought she was helping by shading the sun from the dark colored wolf, she would sweat so easy in the rays of the sun. and it was quite a very hot day, maybe she should find some kind of swimming place later on to cool off? But she was more interested in the plants as she moved around.

<style type="text/css">

.lilihorsetablegift b {font-weight:bold; color:#b4c8a6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.lilihorsetablegift-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9fa6a5; text-align:center;}
.lilihorsetablegift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.lilihorsetablegift {margin:0 auto; width:366px; background-color:#f6fafc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #acbca6; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9fa6a5; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.lilihorsetablegift-border1 {width:368px; border:1px solid #f6fafc; margin:0 auto;}
.lilihorsetablegift-line1 {width:342px; border-bottom:1px dotted #d5dcde; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.dump8 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1c1721; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dump8 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.dump8 {width:400px;border:1px solid #2e2c39;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... edump8.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:135px;background-color:#59557e;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2e2c39;}
</style>

yay! 300+

Early in the morning Nayati had gone to the stables and fetched Iye to take a ride around the perimeter of the tribe's lands. While he rode he kept an eye out for any sign of good hunting to be found, but as the sun rose in the sky it was turning out to be quite a hot day and most animals were searching the shelter of the cool shaded woods or their underground dens. The tribesman couldn't blame them and since they were not low on food at the moment had no inclination to seek the poor creatures out. Days like this he was thankful for the light shade of his coat which helped to stave off some of the heat. It could still only do so much though, given the thick and insulating nature of his fur. "Days like these, I wish I had a coat like yours, brother." Iye's tail swished and his head bobbed as if in agreement. Nayati chuckled and they moved into a canter heading back in the direction of the village.

As the working fields came into view he saw the figure of a horse standing out in the open. The man's brows knit together, for it wasn't normal to see a horse out on its own. Thinking that the creature must have somehow gotten out of the stables he directed Iye towards it, intending to take both the straggler and the dapple grey back to the stables for a good watering and brushing. When they reached the loose horse, he began to say, "How did yo--" when he finally spotted Liliana in the mare's shadow. "Oh! Liliana. I'm sorry, I didn't see you. I thought she was out on her own." Now he felt a little foolish, but he hoped that she wouldn't mind his unexpected intrusion.

[/html]
[html]

WC:316

Liliana was so into what she was doing that when she heard Nayati speak she nearly jumped ten feet high and almost dropped the herbs she’d gathered up so far. Liliana turned to the white wolf full of embarrassment.

Oh you gave me a fright!

She said. Then thinking back, she smiled a little, she remembered the first time they met that she scared him. She let her guard down and her tensed muscles relaxed as she knew the male wasn’t going to hurt her. She was happy to see a familiar face, and his face was becoming quite familiar. She wasn’t upset about it in any way, in fact she was looking forward to encounters with him. He was starting to become a friend to her. Something she cherished dearly, and deep down she knew she had a hot spot for him. He was cute… and young and well, he was male, nice, and he’d taught her quite a bit already since she’d joined Aniwaya, be it hammering a nail, or learning how to play that stick game… she enjoyed spending time with him.

What brings you over here?

She asked then she noticed his horse. he must have been out riding. Grace looked over at them too, seemingly knowing the wolf had taken interest in the horse before he even saw Liliana. Lili didn’t even seem to notice that, she had been that preoccupied, considering her reactin and question. but she wasn’t going to blame him for taking her horse, if she saw a stray horse out in the middle of the fields she’d surely go fetch it, but that wasn’t on her mind, what was, that he seemed to come at an opportune time, this time it hadn’t been her to approach him. She hardly even noticed the plants she clutched to her chest to save from falling when she was scared.

<style type="text/css">

.lilihorsetablegift-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9fa6a5; text-align:center;}
.lilihorsetablegift {margin:0 auto; width:366px; background-color:#f6fafc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #acbca6; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9fa6a5; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.lilihorsetablegift-border1 {width:368px; border:1px solid #f6fafc; margin:0 auto;}
.lilihorsetablegift-line1 {width:342px; border-bottom:1px dotted #d5dcde; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dump8 {width:400px;border:1px solid #2e2c39;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... edump8.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:135px;background-color:#59557e;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2e2c39;}
</style>

I <3 Lili X3 300+

When Liliana jumped, clearly startled by his sudden appearance, Nayati's head ducked and his ears folded back. He had thought she would have been sure to hear him coming, seeing as he hadn't done anything to hide his approach, but obviously she had been a little too intent on what she was doing to have noticed. "I am sorry! I did not mean to frighten you," he said, truly apologetic. As the smile bloomed on her face he felt better though, and his own mind shot back to their first encounter back in the stables. "I guess I got you back for scaring me those moons ago, even if I did not mean to." A kind smile grew on his face as he hopped down from Iye's back, dusting his hands off. The Utina was glad to have run into her. The few times they had spent together, he had thoroughly enjoyed her company, and he had yet to make many full friends in these new lands. Hopefully Liliana would become one of them.

"Well, I was out riding with Iye when I saw this horse, but I didn't see you. I thought she had gotten out and away from the stables, so I was coming to bring her back. Clearly that isn't necessary though," he said with a slight chuckle. "What is her name? Is she yours?" He didn't know if she had picked a horse for her own or not yet. Then he noticed the various plants that she was holding against her chest and his head cocked to the side a little. "What is it that you are doing? Anything I may help with?" Nayati was always willing to lend a helping hand, especially to someone so nice as Liliana. Maybe this time she could teach him a thing or two. His knowledge of plants other than food crops and tobacco was severely lacking.

[/html]
[html]

WC: 318 (2 points) OOC: Big Grin <3

Liliana giggled at his comment, he was right. He did get back at her for scaring him. Both accidental scares it was only fair.

Yes you sure did get me back, you would have eventually.

She said, feeling comfortable around him. She definitely considered him her first friend. Well, besides Naryu, who was an outside of the pack friend. He knew all the ins and outs of the tribe, she was still so new, and didn’t know very much of the going ons of Aniwaya. His attention turned to Grace, who had started sniffing at Nayati to see if he had any apples for her.

Her name is Grace, and yes, she’s mine. She picked me, so we are a team now.

She said, she had a hard time explaining things like what she’d done to get Grace, some would say she was crazy for going in the middle of a whole herd, what if something spooked them and they trampled her? She’d heard such things from the tales her mother gave. What she had done with Heath though had been a little different than her mother, who always had gone up to the herd leader to ask permission, even though the horse couldn’t even understand her. Liliana had always wanted to be like her.
I’m picking out some herbs, to learn how to use them. I am still not sure what most of them are but I figured I’d find someone who did and could teach me. Do you know anything about them?

She asked, he seemed all knowing enough, first teaching her how to hammer a nail and then to play that interesting game. She might have to ask him for more lessons just in case next time there were more players. But she thought he might be able to help her, at least with knowing what some of them were perhaps, or picking more.

<style type="text/css">

</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

<3! 300+

Her laughter was pleasing to his ears, and it made his smile widen. Liliana was such a sweet woman, he was glad to have her as a part of the tribe, not to mention a part of his life in general. "I suppose so. We should try to not make a habit of it though, or else we'll turn gray before our years," he said with a toothy grin. Of course, some of his pelt was already gray naturally, and the white that covered the most of him wouldn't change. The only fur that would light as he grew older was the dark upon his back, but he bet that she would get his meaning nonetheless. The female horse sniffed at him, clearly interested if he had any treats for her. Unfortunately he did not, but he held his hand out to her nose, seeing if she would give him permission to touch her. The Utina knew better than to touch a horse without express consent. "Grace, eh? A very fine name. I bet you make a good team." He had heard of this practice of letting the horse pick you and not the other way around. It intrigued him, and seemed like a good idea. Iye had been gifted to him, but they had mixed well from the start luckily.

Nayati inclined his head in a nod as she explained what it was that she was doing. Unfortunately, he was just as, if not more, ignorant than she was when it came to herbs and their uses. "I see. I'm afraid I don't really know about the uses of plants though. I have devoted so much of my life to hunting that I have not bothered with such things. Dawali knows much about herbs though, you could surely ask him to teach you." Nayati knew that the Kalona would be happy to instruct her on those things. "If you wanted, I could at least help you collect some more?" If she wished to continue on her own he would understand, but he wanted to offer his help.

[/html]
[html]

WC:317 OOC: craptastic post XD

He was definitely a funny wolf, she thought at his mention of them turning grey before their years.

I’ll make sure to remember that, I like my fur the way it is.

She said the smile still on her face. it was nice that he took interest in Grace as well, who mouthed his hand, a sign she was unhappy he didn’t have an apple in it, and another to say she liked him even though he didn’t have said apple. Liliana moved the herbs into one arm and patted the horse.

I think we make a very good team.

She said smiling at her horse then up at Nayati. His answer to the help was somewhat disappointing, but she thought she shouldn’t put so much thought in him being all knowing, she doubted there was someone like that, so she was more than glad he was happy to help her pick more.

I’ve found that the seeds from the herbs in the garden have drifted off to here, and many of them are not growing wild, I am not sure how to pick an herb from the garden, I really don’t want to mess it up.

She said, hoping she made any kind of sense at all. She was never sure anymore, she was still not use to being social. Even though she did like talking with Nayati, it still felt awkward to speak and she knew so little about herbs themselves she wasn’t sure how she’d tell Nayati which to pick. She’d have to trust his judgement, which she was sure well enough. She was sure she had weeds in with her herbs but if she didn’t find out, she wouldn’t really know what they are.

I don’t really know what all are weeds or not, so I just been guessing.

She said, feeling like she was just randomly picking plants for no reason.

<style type="text/css">

</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

psh, never 300+

The Utina was hardly a joker, but from time to time he was able to come up with some amusing statement. Humor was an important thing to have in life, but he only really showed it to people he was very comfortable around. His funny comment was a testament to how quickly he had warmed up to Liliana. There was no one else in the tribe that he joked around with aside from Dawali, and he had known the Kalona since he was but a small pup. "Yes, it would be a shame for your coat to lose its color." Nayati had never seen anyone with fur quite like her's. From her appearance it was clear that she was not all wolf and he had assumed this from the start. It did not matter though. It was what was inside a person that counted. Besides, he found nothing unappealing about Liliana's appearance.

Nayati smiled as Grace mouthed at his hand and he gently patted her nose. "Next time I bring Iye an apple I will be sure to bring one for you as well." The dapple grey was fairly mild mannered for a stallion and did not mind his wolf giving attention to another horse as long as he was not neglected himself. Knowing this, the Utina ran a hand down Iye's neck to placate him. "Iye and I have been together for a long while now. He is as a brother in my eyes." Nothing about referring to the horse as a brother was weird to the tribesman. All creatures were related after all, no matter how different they all looked.

"I am sure Dawali will be thankful that you're picking the herbs that seeded outside of the garden. The more herbs at the tribe's disposal the better. I am not really sure about picking them from the garden either, so it is good for both of us that we pick them out here," he said with a smile. Back in the Great Tribe people usually did not do many tasks that were outside of their chosen paths, and so he had no experience in such things as the gardens. Seeing as this tribe was no so large, it was probably good for him to learn more. "I do not know either, so we will both be guessing. Dawali will know what is useful and what is not though, so there is no need to worry." The Chief would just be glad to have some herbs picked for him, he was sure. This said, Nayati bent down and began to carefully pluck the stray plants from the ground.

[/html]
[html]

WC: 301

Liliana couldn’t help but blush at the white wolf’s compliment. It showed her how much different the tribe was to many places she’d been in her travels. She didn’t even want to really tell him how she felt about herself. She did wish she was a full blood wolf. She hated her long coat at times, especially now. She gladly let the subject change again.

Iye looks like a very happy horse. he’s a beauty too. If you need him trained in anything really specific, I would love to train him for you. I know that Dawali wants some trained for hunting, and such,

She said, stopping only when she found she was talking a little too much. She didn’t normally talk like that, well she did when the horses counted, but she was normally a quiet wolf. She watched as he moved near the patch of plants she was working in, agreeing to help her. Her disappointment in that he couldn’t help her identify the plants was over when he said that Dawali would know and he’d help her pick some of the plants.

I thought he was just the leader. Most packs I go to, the Alpha doesn’t really do much other than hunt.

She said, she couldn’t help address that it was odd, but she was thankful for it. Her encounters with the chief was not bad ones or she’d not be around anymore. He was a very nice wolf even though he made her as nervous as a lamb in the middle of a war of wolves. She bent down next to him and continued to pull some plants up. Grace moved back to shade Liliana again, and started nipping at the grass she was standing on. She seemed to understand Lili’s discomfort in the hot sun.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

300+

Nayati had never picked up on any discomfort that Liliana had with herself. She was shy at times, but he only attributed that as a part of her personality. He had never taken any stock in the purity of one's blood. It didn't matter to him what someone's familial background was. Here in these lands, outside from Dawali, no one was closer to him than Onawa and Iye. It did not matter to him what Liliana's heritage was, he liked who she was and that was more than enough for him. Anything beyond that didn't matter a hair. Her mention of horse training piqued his interest. He remembered the training of horses in the Great Tribe, but such things had largely slipped from his mind here. "If I think of anything I would like him trained in I will surely come to you. He already has hunting training, but I suppose it would be good to train some of the other horses for that purpose. Aurèle is the only other hunter here, but I do not think she would ever hunt on a horse. Still, it would be nice to have for others. Perhaps we can train some together, I remember some of the old hunting training from the Great Tribe." She was certainly more suited to horse training in general, but he had the hunting expertise. Together they could get the horses trained without difficulty.

As it became apparent that they would not be leaving right away, Iye set himself to munching on his own patch of grass. He knew much better than to stray away and so Nayati did not even bother to look and make sure that he wasn't wandering away. "Really? That is interesting. All members of the tribe have their paths to follow in their lives, including our leaders. Of course, leading is their main job, but they still hold the knowledge they gained through their life. Dawali is a very skilled healer and has much knowledge of the medicinal plants and herbs. If you ever are feeling ill, go straight to him and he will help." To the Utina's knowledge Dawali was the only healer they had. Still, even if there were others, he would still advise the Amara man above all others.

He continued to help pick the plants that had strayed from the main garden, his eyes glancing over to the woman every now and then. "Are you feeling more at home here?" It seemed their way of life was very different than anything she had ever experienced before, and he was anxious to know if she was settling in more easily as time passed.

[/html]
[html]

WC: 353 (2 Points) OOC: :O

Her ears perked up, she would love to learn the ways they trained their horses around here and her smile grew, she loved the opportunity to learn and work with other wolves!

I think that is a wonderful Idea, you can show me how they do it in the Great Tribe, I can show how my mother did it, maybe we could mix the two and make it easier if possible.

She said excitedly, her tail was wagging now, something she rarely did. She swayed it or twitched it, but wagging was a different story. She only normally did that when she was in her wolf/dog form, which was obviously rare. She continued to pick up some of the plants, giving a good look over memorizing what they looked like as he continued to talk. She found it fascinating that Dawali had a proficiency in something other than leadership, and healing others was probably putting more on him, but he seemed to like what he did, and she now respected him even more for his patience with newcomers like her.

I will have to remember that! And I think we can bring all this to him when we’re done.>

She looked and the patch they had been working on was now near to bare. Help was always faster she told herself, letting her soak in how fast they’d picked, well there was still more. She liked the company in kinda wished there was a bigger patch to pull from. His final question made her stop. Well yes she was feeling very comfortable here… she just worried over the fact she hadn’t gotten her spirit guide, but she turned to him and smiled.

I’m feeling very much at home here. Thank you. I enjoy my job and the forest is full of wonders. I even like my little hut.

She said, she didn’t need to put any of her own worries on him, he seemed rather carefree in such things that he didn’t need her bawling at him about it. She was sure things would be fine, especially as he was helping her.

<style type="text/css"> .lil b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffcc66; letter-spacing:1px; } .lil .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#FFCC33; padding-top:250px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .lil p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #ff6600} .lil {margin:0 auto; width:377px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#ff6600; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

300+

Her excitement at the mention of his own small knowledge of how his people had trained their horses for hunting was a wonderful thing to see. The times he had seen her thus far, she had been a bit lost and confused. First she hadn't known about how to mend the door of the stables, and then when they had played the AniStutsi game with Moonfyre. Now though, he could see her confidence shine through with the horses and it was wonderful to see Liliana so eager to go forward with the idea. "That sounds like a perfect idea," he concurred brightly. "I have already learned to hunt with those that do not hunt as I do, so I am sure the same can be done with the training. We will have to find a day to set aside for this." Nayati had plenty of time to spare and the notion was exciting him nearly as much as it was exciting the hybrid woman.

It seemed odd to him that some leaders only did just that. In his mind, leading a group was the hardest job of all and required an extensive knowledge of all the components of keeping that group together and healthy. The Utina had so little knowledge of how life outside of his own tribe functioned though that he couldn't say whether or not such a thing was folly, not without bias anyway. He loved AniWaya and he knew that he would never abandon this way of life for another. Combining the tribe's practices with things more familiar to the newer members was one thing he could do, but leaving it altogether would never be an option for him. "Yes, we should be able to find him either at the stables or in the village. I believe he is usually in one of those places or the other." The stables weren't only home to the horses, but to the tribe's supply of herbs as well.

With the work that Liliana had already done and now with his help, the number of stray plants was quickly dwindling and they would have picked them all soon enough. His question made her pause and for a moment he worried if he had somehow intruded on her privacy, but her smile dismissed those concerns quickly. "Good. I am glad that you are happy here," he said with his own smile. "Having individuals so nice as you here, it helps to ease my homesickness." Nayati hadn't admitted to many about his longing for the Great Tribe, but he trusted Liliana and wanted to express to her that he was happy to have her as a friend.

[/html]
[html]

WC: --- OOC:if you want you can do IC/OOC ending, Big Grin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

She was plenty excited for the thought of learning some new kinds of training that she almost did try to pick everything as fast as possible, but she then had to remind herself that they weren’t going to be doing the training right away, and felt rather sheepish as she slowed down.

Yes we should think of a good date to train some, I’ve caught a few more for the pack, I know we only had some working horses, but now we have others that can be trained.

She’d given some of the horses she’d caught to Phoenix Valley for some cows, and she had kept a few for Aniwaya. There’d only been a few work horses and some owned horses, but she thought they would be well off with some new blood, not to mention some horses that would be for all of the pack rather than just one wolf. The horses she’d picked were rather well tempered too.

Just thinking about it made the time seem to fly by, she’d barely heard what Nayati said about Dawali, but she had caught his last comment. She was actually helping him out? She didn’t even know he was sick for his old home, it made her wonder if he missed it so much why not go back? She wasn’t going to ask though… she was afraid he might actually take her up on that comment and leave the pack. She knew she would be lost without all his help.

I’m glad I’m helping somehow. I still don’t quite fit in just because I don’t know your culture too well.

She said, her hand headed to the last few roots that was around the area.

<style type="text/css">
.race-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#402a19; letter-spacing:1px; }
.race-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.race-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.race-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:356px; background-color:#86cde9; background-image:url(http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/2706/souls34.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 210px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4b2f6a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

300+

Liliana's excitement at the prospect of working to train some horses together for hunting was contagious and he felt himself picking the stray plants faster as well. If there was one thing Nayati loved, it was working to help improve the life and well-being of the tribe. He had always been driven to do all he could for his home and people. That urge was even stronger here in this smaller satellite tribe where there were fewer people to do all of the necessary work. Everyone he had met were hardworking though, and he did not worry about their ability to keep things going healthily. "Oh, that is very good! It is always good to add new blood to the stables." The Great Tribe had taken advantage of that whenever they were able. Plus starting with fresh horses for training would make the whole process easier, he assumed.

In just a few moments they would have collected all of the plants in this area and could leave to go find Dawali and give them to him. Getting things done quickly always made him feel accomplished, but it was a bit of a shame that their time together was so short. Perhaps though they could do something after they had visited the Kalona. He didn't have any specific plans for the day, and maybe Liliana was free as well. "You will learn," he said brightly, and with confidence. "You have already been learning much, from what I can see." Even if the knowledge she had gained thus far wasn't much, she clearly had the desire to learn more. Nayati had every confidence in her.

The Utina man stood back up and looked around. No more plants to be picked that he could see. "Well, shall we go looking for Dawali now?" Without waiting for a response, he hopped back up to Iye's back and looked expectantly down at the dark woman.

[/html]