mutilate insanity
[html]

For almost two days and now into the second night, he had been traveling away from the bordering territories of Bleeding Souls and further, cutting across as many packlands as he could to keep the distance short. Now he stared out across the moon shimmering on the surface of the ocean, unsettling as it was, as he strode purposefully through the sands. Word was 'round that his brother's kids were born, and if the coyote could help it, he'd kill them to bring about a pain in Gabriel that would weaken him.

The first part of the task was finding them. Obviously they would be with Faolin, and that was where he was headed; in any direction that might lead to the bitch who had been the first to try to hurt him in order to teach him a lesson.

[/html]
[html]
I want something good to die for
He is so cute!

To make it beautiful to live
Curled up in the den was the mother and her two babies. Ezekiel was nestled in the crook of her leg, while Talitha was amongst the warmth of her thick chest fur. Talitha's muzzle bumped against Faolin's and the lady stirred a bit, but when she realized she was only turning in her sleep she settled right back down her tail was being held tightly between a firm grasp of small paws. The mother smiled and sighed, closing her eyes once again. Although, sleep did not come and a familiar scent wafted into their den, for a moment she thought it could not be true and that her mind was playing tricks on her. That was not the case, and her lips peeled back in a snarl, but she did not make any noise hoping the scent would pass. It was coming closer though and out of the need to protect her children, the queen rose and nudged the two close together amongst the blankets and furs that she kept for warmth in the den. They were still dead asleep and she let out a sigh.

Her red eyes flashed with anger and she crawled out of the den quietly as she could and skirted around the mouth of the den to track down the scent before he decided to track her down. Her tail was raised far above her back and it did not take long before she found him, a couple meters away from the den entrance. Standing between him and then den she let out a low throaty growl into the darkness. She could see him perfectly in the dim lighting. Attacking him would have been stupid because he could manage to slip by him, but as soon as he came close, she would rip his throat out and eat him alive. "You have returned yet again and I have already warned you, if you do not leave now, I will make you regret touching the sands of Inferni ever again."

The fur along her back rose and stood on end, and made her look twice her size with her thick winter coat still intact. Pearly white teeth along with those burning red eyes seemed to glow in the darkness. Her muscles tensed ready to spring and she started to back up towards the den, hoping to lead him just a little close in case he had planned some kind of ambush. There was no way that she was going to let him touch either pup. Her tail lashed back and forth, daring him to come forth.

[/html]
[html]
[ooc] and as you're falling down

[bic] could i hear you scream?
He didn't care much that she had tried to hurt him.

In fact, it had felt good to the young masochist.

But that was all beside the point. He hadn't cared much for having punishment exacted upon him because he told her to get the fuck away from him. He wanted nothing to do with these despicable coyotes that couldn't even rise against the wolves. They were plenty strong enough to take them all out and claim all of Bleeding Souls.

Coexistence could not comprehend in the traitor's mind.

Nor could love. As Faolin situated herself between the den and himself, he knew full well what kind of day it was going to be.

Whether he was hurt, or he was hurt, it didn't matter.

As long as he tasted the baby flesh hidden within.

He stumbled back, appearing hurt by her assumptions, ears flattening to his skull as mind cackled. What? came his feigned whine, impressively realistic, as his acidic eyes widened. They even managed to look a bit teary. I just want to see them! I can't even see my own cousins? They weren't actually really related. It was the faintest of ties, but it existed.

Please? But his mind didn't want to just see them. It wanted to rip them limb from limb.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... footer.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
It would have been interesting if Faolin were to have three kids and he actually got one. :/
His pitiful whines and cries did not faze the mother and her growl only grew deeper. She was not stupid, with her strange psychic ability she had discovered with the help of Phoenix she could feel what he was really feeling. The boy was out for blood. Blood he would not get unless it was his own. She lashed her tail and she felt sickened that he would sink so low. He was a smart little fucker that was for sure, but she would not let him anywhere near her children.

"You are not welcome in Inferni at all. We were told to treat you as any wolf trespassing. I am not fucking stupid you little runt, now get the fuck out," she spat at him and advanced slightly. "That's your niece and nephew in there and you will not be allowed to see them, ever." Another step forward, her red fur stood on end, hackles raised. Red eyes glared at him with disgust. If it came down to it she would take care of him herself. Her mother had been quite the fighter, an assassin of sorts actually and it ran thickly through her own blood. She had killed her own father who was twice the size of her and it did not take the least bit of energy out of her. She remembered dig her claws into his throat and ripping it out with her teeth. Faolin had punched a hole through his chest and ripped his heart out and watched him die.

"I would really like to dig my teeth into your flesh right now, but I would not give you that satisfaction," the she-yote snarled, another step forward. There was barely two meters between the two and she wanted to leap on him and rip him limb from limb. "If you don't get out I will castrate you!"

[/html]
[html]
[ooc] and as you're falling down
Yeah, it would. xD I'd happily have him mess with Talitha, since... It would so work... But yeah, naw.

[bic] could i hear you scream?
The sharp yellow against his cinnamon highlights darkened.

They narrowed.

And they spit hatred from the very pupils.

Is that so. Blatantly flat, his tone didn't even have a note of wonderment; it was pretty fucking good that they'd compared him to a wolf.

They didn't know who they were dealing with.

I'd like to see you try that one.

For he would. He didn't give a shit whether she succeeded in castrating him or not. Simply put, the young coyote wouldn't care what happened to him if he managed to get his jaws on one of those children. Tongue slid across his chops as he continued to attempt to stare Faolin down, and then shrugged with a roll of his heavy shoulders. A wheezing burst of laughter followed, madness tainted, as he took a step forward, lip vibrating with his growl.

You might want to rethink that. All of that.

[/html]