get ready for catastrophe
[html]
Private, set in Ethereal Eclipse. ♥ 300+

Pippa had been with her for three days, and Lolita was still feeling unsure of the entire situation. No one here knew that they were sisters, with the exception of those that she told when she first got to the area, such as Kaena in Inferni. The important part was that no one in Dahlia de Mai knew of their multiple relations. Still thought, the flamboyant woman was frightened. She was terrified that something would go wrong, and she did not want to grow attached to having Pippa there again if she would not remain with her. So Lolita took some time away, moving through the trees and away from Dahlia de Mai's territory. She had not said much to Pippa, but she needed time to think.

The creamy woman was still feeling sick, but so far, she had not thrown up. Along with it, though, she was abnormally hungry. This had been going on for nearly a month now, and she was beginning to get annoyed. It was possible that her body was simply attempting to make stores for the upcoming winter, but it was awfully soon, and it was also very bizarre. Lolita did not like that she was gaining a lot of weight, and she did not like how sick she was getting. Her stomach was so sick that it was beginning to move! Lolita sat with her back against a tree, taking some deep, calming breaths to ease the movement in her belly, her eyes squeazed tightly shut. She had never been sick like this before.

"Why me," she whispered desperately, staring at the sky. The ground here was cool and damp, soothing on her sick body. Something was very, very wrong. Lolita was dead—getting sick was not something that dead women did.

<style type="text/css">
.laliface b {font-weight:bold; color:#976D4C; letter-spacing:.3px; }
.lalifaceooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic;font-weight:normal; padding: 0px 10px 0px 10px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px;color:#976D4C;}
.laliface p {text-indent:20px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:10px;}
.laliface {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#FAEAC7; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... leface.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #976D4C; padding: 270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Verdana; font-size:11px; color:#CBB08B; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
Table by Me!
[/html]
[html]

^^

It had been some time since the Dreaming leader had set out into the wilds of the Eclipse. The new mother had tried to stay close to the Manor since the boys had come to be, venturing more and more now that they were older and going out on their own. As much as she loved her home it was impossible for her to rest and be still any longer. She had done so since she had found out that she was pregnant. The only trip she had made of late was a single venture off to the University, all else had been within her borders.

But today the silver lithe woman walked through the dense forests, her eyes glancing at the tree trunks and her paws settled on a small game trail that had been burned into the undergrowth. Four paws trailed behind her, a shadow that she had come to accustomed to and loved dearly. Every know and again she would point at a near by plant or tree and call out the name for him to hear. The masked boy stuck closer to her heels, threatening to trip her with his hopes of not becoming lost among the weeds and thickets.

The pair emerged from the thick wood, the scent of Dahlia bombarding them both in an instant. The mother remained calm, an example for the shy wolf pup to look to. There were no words exchanged between mother and son, as she allowed him to simply watch and learn. The crimson and cream wolfess sat near by, and Anu placed a smile a genuine smile on her face and approached her with a greeting, Hello, She began, keeping her distance friendly. I am Anu, and this is my son Alder. We're of Crimson Dreams. The pup sat and leaned on her leg, blue eyes looking up at his Optime formed parent.

<style type="text/css">
.whaticantbe b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b7153; letter-spacing:1px; }
.whaticantbeooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6f6f6f; text-align:right;}
.whaticantbe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.whaticantbe {margin:0 auto; width:334px; background-color:#d1d9ea; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 39copy.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 0px 0px 130px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6f6f6f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:11px; text-align:justify;}
.whaticantbe-border1 {width:336px; border:1px solid #4c351e; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html] 300+
[html]
Work sucks! T_T

She was so wrapped up in how terrible she was feeling that she did not notice the approaching mother and son duo. Lolita looked at them sharply, astonished at herself for not having realized that she was no longer alone. Stupid, she mentally scolded. Now that Pippa was with her, she needed to be even more vigilant. She could not run the risk of her brother finding them. Emerald eyes studied the mother and son, and Lolita hugged her knees closer to her, trying desperately to hide the weight she'd been gaining. She was getting fat, and it was really damn embarrassing, even having never met Anu and Alder.

"Pleasure," she said sharply, spitting the single word. She quickly shook her head, muttering something incoherent to herself. "I'm sorry," she amended swiftly, pleading glance given to the mother and pup. "I didn't realize I wasn't alone, and I haven't been feeling well lately, and... I'm getting fat!" she practically wailed. Lolita did not understand any of this and she just wanted it to go away. Mostly, she was hoping the nausea would go away. "I'm Lolita Monroe, of Dahlia de Mai," she added, her voice now more even, now that the initial outburst was finished with.

<style type="text/css">
.lalifaceooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic;font-weight:normal; padding: 0px 10px 0px 10px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px;color:#976D4C;}
.laliface {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#FAEAC7; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... leface.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #976D4C; padding: 270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Verdana; font-size:11px; color:#CBB08B; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
Table by Me!
[/html]
[html]

Anu is all like, YAY BABIES!

Anu could not help but find the female interesting and enchanting. Her long mane was a reddish hue that she hadn’t seen on a canine before, and the mark upon her forehead was like an exotic encryption that she knew nothing of but wished to know the long story of when and where it was given to her, for it had to have a quite the tale behind it. But she was simply quiet and still, hoping to give Alder another example to live by. It was only polite to allow the stranger to recognize then and speak if they chose to.

But there was a major discomfort in the other’s body and face. Anu felt as if they had walked in on some self-reflection that called for no disruption. Her single word was hard and didn’t match the warm that Anu had originally given. But blue eyes did not show the surprise, allowing the female to regain her composure and apologize. Anu frowned in sympathy, taking a step forward and when she spoke her name responded, Its nice to meet you Lolita. Anu turned over the other’s words in her mind and gave a small shake of her head.

I do not think you are fat miss. She spoke, her smile returning and she looked down at Alder who still looked up at her. I do not think your sick either. it was fairly obvious actually. Anu brought her nose down to the pup’s ear, whispering something and then watched at the large pup romped his way down the path they had been traveling, off to hunt a rabbit Anu had thought she had seen. Once he was sill within an eye’s glance but out of earshot the female returned to Lolita. Your scent speaks of a pregnancy. She said brightly, knowing that this was no doubt a joyous occasion. It was fairly obvious, especially to one who had just been in the condition two months ago.

<style type="text/css">

.anujuly11 b {font-weight:bold; color:#470404; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anujuly11-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3d3d3d; text-align:center;}
.anujuly11 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.anujuly11 {margin:0 auto; width:336px; background-color:#fbfbfb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... july11.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #838282; padding: 190px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3d3d3d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.anujuly11-border1 {width:338px; border:1px solid #fbfbfb; margin:0 auto;}
.anujuly11-line1 {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #838282; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>
300+

[/html]
[html]
WotD: Galore. Lolita's all "wtf are you smoking??" xD

The Dreamer female and her son did not seem terribly affected by her snide initial tone, thankfully. Lolita, long ago, would have been overjoyed to annoy a mother and her son. In the first few months after her death, the creamy woman had wanted very desperately to make someone angry enough to finish the job her brother had not, and she spouted off rude remarks galore. Now it was different for her, though, and she was glad that her apology had been accepted so quickly. Lolita simply was not herself right now, though she hadn't the faintest idea why. Hopefully it would pass soon, at any rate.

Lolita replied, "Well then, I don't know what I am," as she watched the young pup wander away after his mother spoke to him quietly. Anu's next words, however, drew a snort of laughter from the woman. It5 came out of nowhere, and it was quickly replaced by a panicked look in her jade eyes. "What do you mean, pregnancy? That's... not possible." She was dead, she couldn't be pregnant! Anu would obviously know, since she had a young son, but Lolita thought she must be a bit crazy to mistake Lolita for being pregnant.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Me!
[/html]
[html]

lulz!

There was certainly nothing more exciting then the birth of a litter. She had been anxious about her own new trio, worrying for months. But she had been surprised with now smoothly it had all went, and she hadn't been so happy in all her life. She had spent years being happy for others, sharing the joy and working to make the lives of those puppies safe. But it was nothing like experiencing it herself, and now that she had there was a greater understanding she felt for the light hued female. Her smile was bright, her eyes excited but the Dreamer sat near the Dahlian female calmly.

Lolita didn't not react in the way that Anu had expected, but of course that it was very very big news. News that Anu was also very certain about. She had just spent two months wearing this very scent, and though it was different since it coincided with that of the female's specific fragrance, but it was still very distinct. But her words made the silver fey's ear fall slightly and rethink her statement. Oh, I'm sorry. Is there someone you know that is? She questioned, feeling that she had sounded very rude and even arrogant in her assumption. Its just very clear. She spoke softly, her eyes looking to her face and trying to understand her reluctance to see the signs.

<style type="text/css">

.anujuly10 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ce9915; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anujuly10-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#543500; text-align:left;}
.anujuly10 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.anujuly10 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#e9c380; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... july10.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #543500; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#543500; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.anujuly10-border1 {width:402px; border:1px solid #e9c380; margin:0 auto;}
.anujuly10-line1 {width:376px; border-bottom:1px solid #5e5038; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

Her mind ran through all of the possibilities, but there none. She could not think of anyone that she might have come in contact with that was pregnant. In fact, as far as she knew, not a single woman in Dahlia de Mai was expecting a litter, and their youngest puppies were far from newborns. in the back of her mind, Lolita was beginning to think that what Anu had said might be true, because she could not think of any alternatives. But she simply could not be pregnant—dead women could never have pups! It was strange enough that she had been able to continue walking after her death, but to have puppies...? It seemed absurd, but at the same time, the Monroe woman could not think it to be anything else. And there had been that night with Niro...

"I... No," she said finally, her tone resigned. There was no one else she could think of, and if it was that strong and clear, then it must be her. Lolita was dead and a bit crazy in the head, but she was not entirely stupid, and she could see when something was that obvious. "I guess... It is me. But I can't be pregnant... or at least, I didn't think I could be..." Jade eyes lifted to peer at Anu nervously. "What do I do? I don't know anything about being a mother... Is it hard?" Anu was a new mother, so she would know. She would be able to explain everything to Lolita, right?

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Me!
[/html]
[html]

Anu felt slightly embarrassed by Lolita's reaction. She hadn't wanted to sound rude, for in her mind the idea of puppies were something that was nothing but exciting and joyous. She had to remind herself that not every female was ready to be a mother, and not everyone wanted to be one. Then there was the horrid circumstances that could possibility be attached to this situation. Rape was rare, because Anu refused to believe it was common, but it happened and puppies could be a result of that. She looked wearily at the female's face, glancing away as she grew slightly uncomfortable. But she kept with the idea that it was someone else, another female that was holding the distinct scent of pregnancy and she ignored what her nose told her.

With patience Anu waited until Lolita spoke, watching the confusion play on her features and in her eyes. It was not an easy realization, and the Dreamer saw that the dots might be connecting and finally Lolita submitted to the notion. The gray and tan timbered female gave a small supportive smile, she had been fairly sure and was glad that there was no true sorrow in her eyes and just mainly confusion. I didn't think I could become pregnant either. For so many reasons Anu had thought that it was impossible for her. But it had happened. With the question she paused, trying to think of what was more important in the long, long answer that came to her mind.

It is challenging, She said as she looked to the round plump pup that played alone among the undergrowth. but for now you only need to worry about rest and eating well and often. She paused, It is best to pick your favored form, the safest for your pregnancy. She said looking at the Optime wolfess, knowing she had felt more comfortable giving birth in her wolf body rather then her werewolf.

<style type="text/css">
.anusept02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dde5e8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4f524c; }
.anusept02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e9a9a; text-align:center;}
.anusept02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anusept02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#abcbd0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... sept02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dde5e8; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e9a9a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}

.anusept02-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #2e3b3a; margin:0 auto;}
.anusept02-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dotted #d6e1e3; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]
[html]

"Why not?" she asked suddenly, without thinking that it might be something personal that Anu might not particularly want to share with her. Lolita knew her own reasons for having always thought she was incapable of getting pregnant, but the chances that it was for the same reason were slim to none. The creamy woman had never met another dead being, so she doubted that it was the reason for Anu. Whatever it was had obviously been something that could be bypassed, as well, since Lolita had just met the Dreamer's son. He had been cute, like most puppies were, and now that she had resigned herself to accepting her fate, she wondered if hers might be cute, too. They came from a dead woman and a barely-old-enough male, but maybe they would be cute in their own way, anyway. Would she love them?

Lolita's brow furrowed at Anu's advice. The two-legged form was the only one she could take, so choosing was not a problem. However, it was the possibility that it would not be safe that now had her worried. What if something happened to her? Pippa had only just come back into her life, and she did not want to lose her now. As for the puppies, she did not know how she would feel if something happened to them. Would she be sad? It was possible, but right now, she did not think so. They were not quite a reality for her yet. "This is the only form I can take," she said with conviction. "Will it harm me? Them?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Me!
[/html]
[html]

There were many reasons that Anu had thought that she would never be a birth mother. Those that she had adopted were precious to her, and had been raised and were still held in her heart just as if she had given birth to them. But she know knew that being a mother giving physical birth to her three was something different, and she was glad that she had been able to experience such a thing. Though it had come as a surprise. She settled on the more pertinent factor, the one that made the most difference. Those I love are not typically male. Anu had come to know those that accepted it and those that didn’t, and with experience she found that it didn’t matter what other’s opinions were.

To be in a two legged form wasn’t a problem, not to her understanding. It was shifting too late in the pregnancy that was dangerous, and if this was what form she liked then Lolita would have no true issues. No, I don’t believe so. She said softly. Anu remembered that she had been nervous when she first found out that she was pregnant but there had been so much joy that had over taken her that the worries had been able to take a back seat to the happiness. She was of Dahlia, a solid pack that should protect her litter. You should stay close to your pack lands, keep yourself rested and comfortable. Anu suggested as a light smile came to her features, hoping that she would not find this to be a burden but a gift and a pleasure. No it was not always easy, but Anu had never known anything so rewarding.

The masked boy sat in the grass beyond the adult's conversation, their words just a clouded jumble as he watched the birds flutter from tree to tree or the branches sway with the wind's influence. Every once and again he would look at the two wolfesses, wondering what it was that made the cream and red one look so unhappy. Yet, the thought was flighty and passed with a new sound or smell that caught attention.

<style type="text/css">
.anusept02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dde5e8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4f524c; }
.anusept02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e9a9a; text-align:center;}
.anusept02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anusept02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#abcbd0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... sept02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dde5e8; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e9a9a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}

.anusept02-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #2e3b3a; margin:0 auto;}
.anusept02-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dotted #d6e1e3; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]