thread title missing
[html]
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/ ... re/lat.png); background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

His parents had found him again, sometime after he had lost himself to wandering away. The puppy he had been, mottled with browns and blacks and already sporting his mother's eyes had given way to a strong and handsome male. Like the brothers before him, he was massive, standing heads above his peers with strong broad shoulders and a thick build. He was a Nakado male through and through, and everything right down to his unusual name boasted a proud heritage. Laurent, prince amongst princes, did not stop himself when he found the borders of Jaded Shadows, he had business there.
table by Akumu
[/html]
[html]
No need to worry 'bout everything I've done
awesome to thread with you!

Live every second like it was my last one

Tayui's call irritated her, for some strange reason. It was not good form for her to arrive at a pack meeting just as dumb founded to it's cause as everyone else. For the moment, the amber female was trekking through the snow navigating her way back towards her den and the warmth. Cutting across the packlands through was a large male with dark fur, waltzing through her home like it was nothing. Letting out a hiss of a growl, the little lady approached him with fangs flashing. "What are you doing here?" she demanded, resentfully gazing up at him. Resenting him for his size alone, the tiny female crossed her arms over her breasts and glared into the striking blue eyes of her very own mother.
[/html]
[html]
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/ ... re/lat.png); background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
He was quickly found. He had not arrived in time to hear the call of the white female, and so Laurent was happy to stumble through the unfamiliar terrain without a care. When the smaller female approached him, the flash of a smile was all he gave her at first. She seemed rather...huffy, on first glance, but it was there all right. Every inch of her flesh reminded him of their mothers, but her eyes? Those were passed down from his Meda. "I came looking for you Fatin." He said smoothly, his tongue was just as silver as hers. "Mother and Father sent me, along with their love."
table by Akumu
[/html]