around the block
[html]

WC: 378 OOC: it’s not as good as I wanted it but I felt the need to get this post up before I forgot!!

Liliana had felt the wanderers itch once again, and soon found herself trotting off through the forests of Aniwaya and out of the territory. Where she was going… well that was up to her and Grace. The flaxen maned chestnut trotted happily, she seemed to enjoy these outings just as much as Liliana did. It was good for the both of them. It helped them bond together more and set aside that they had to be in one spot, but they didn’t. Liliana was still free to do as she pleased, as long as she did her work. And she did. She cared deeply for all the horses there, as well as the cows. The addition had made it slightly harder on her, but she did have a helper, which was a relief to her.

Today she found herself heading up towards Dahlia del mai. She didn’t have any intentions of going into the territory. Not today, she knew only one wolf, and she was a very nice one, but she felt she had a little exploring to do. Soon, though she found herself quite close to the borders, which was fine, as long as she didn’t cross even if she was welcomed there. She’d found something better, an orchard of trees lined the area, it wasn’t symmetrical but she could see apple trees, the apples on them weren’t ripe at all, but she could tell that they would be soon. She saw all assortments of plants and she felt as though she were in heaven. She’d be able to take some samples back to Dawali so he could tell her what they were. The territory here wasn’t claimed so she didn’t feel bad for taking samples of a plant away. She got down from her horse and started moving around. She did spot a few buildings not too far away, but could tell they were off limits to her, eand she had seen a few things that looked interesting. She only pouted for a little while before looking at the trees they had. It was amazing what kinds of fruits grew here, she wondered if she would be able to grow anything in Aniwaya like this, not by herself, but she was sure it would be possible!

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]