the kings and queens of promise
Character Name: Legacy Kali
Character Birth-date: 07/07/07
Luperci: Yes
Species: Red wolf x coyote x timber wolf.
A secondary form of contact: Distant Vampire (aim)
Currently played characters: None
How you found 'Souls: Waaaay old member.

[html]
It was a hard year, all in all. The multiple attacks on Awenasa, the vicious abduction of her mother, the eventual passing of her broken and emaciated Fatin into the world beyond...it had been difficult to bare. She had tried to be strong though. Her mother had taught her so much, and to crumble so quickly without her would have been to fail. It was not a possibility. Trying to be strong, she had gathered up her meager supply of herbs and kissed her remaining family goodbye and set out on her own. Now three years old, a strong and supple woman rather than the willowy child of her youth, Legacy was every bit of her mother's child. She had thickened slightly, not taking on the vibrant sheen of her mother, she looked much like a softer copy of Fatin. Her eyes were just as bright, her hair more wavy than the thick curls with random feathers and beads woven into her tresses, she was very much a child of her tribe.

When she reached the borders of the strange land, something inside her made her stop and wait. She took her bow off, setting it and her quiver on the ground and waited. She needed to be peaceful, she needed to prove that she was not a threat. Instead, she just wanted a home and a place to start fresh. The memories of Awenasa would live forever in her, but she would not see the dawn on the tribe's final days. It had been unspoken, but felt by all, that the next few days would show the last of the loyal before they all made the passage into the world beyond their precious little holy lands.
[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... onor_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
It's a Sonia! :o

Tracing the marked up borders of the lands was a duty he found pleasure in executing. It brought peace and quiet; left room for the many thoughts circulating through his mind. Everything and nothing, and yet he remained effective as he scouted the borders for forlorn souls. And today, he found one. The awaiting figure seemed peaceful in her seat, and the two legged man hesitated for only a moment before he approached her. She was a child of autumn, dressed is a pelt of warm, faded mahogany. His lips slowly curled to reveal a friendly, curious smile as he stopped on a respectable distance.

Her scent was a stranger's, but she did not seem to be lost. ”You’re at the borders of Dahlia de Mai. May I help you?” he gently asked, cocking his head slightly to the side as he sought her jade green gaze.

Table by Requiem
[/html]
[html]
It took next to no time at all for someone to find her. He was polite and friendly looking, disarming her slightly with his choice of smile. Her eyes slowly drifted to the bow and quiver that were just an arm's length away providing him with the knowledge that it was there and that she had no hesitation in defending herself when the time arose. "My Mother was a part of these lands for a long time - not these lands specifically, but the collective area. She advised me to come here after our tribe disbanded." She explained, hitting the high notes and leaving out the darker aspects to the truth. She was not comfortable talking about it, but she knew that eventually she would find her way to the lands of Inferni and share the news of Fatin's demise with them. She was specifically looking for Gabriel and Kaena, whoever they were.

"I don't know if the name Fatin Kali means a thing to you, but I was born in Jaded Shadows. I lived in these lands before and after the fire, until my Uncle Tristan went missing and my mother and I left to find him. We went back to our tribe of Awenasa, but Mother....well, she came back for a spell." And the rest, she would not talk about. There was a certain edge to her eyes, a wary level of mistrust with the world. It wasn't Conors fault. It wasn't Legacy's either. It was just as it was, and would be until someone pushed her to be otherwise. "My name is Legacy, and if you have space or the need of me, I would like to offer my services to your pack."
[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... onor_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
It's a Sonia! :o

There were many families in these lands. The past was richer than the presence, but Conor did not know much of those who lived before his time. It was not rare for relatives to return to the lands where their parents had spent significant amounts of time to build. He gave the light cinnamon hued woman a light nod before her voice rose again to clarify who she was and where she came from. Jaded Shadows was a pack whose lands had been eaten in the fire that had raged before Dahlia had even existed, he knew. Aside from that, he did not recognize Legacy’s mother’s name.

”I see. It is nice to meet you, Legacy” the young male replied. ”I’m Conor, alpha of these lands.” Her words had made him curious, but he would not bomb the poor woman with questions that he did not deserve answers to. He redirected his thoughts, peering at the potential member at Dahlia’s doorsteps. ”There is always a need and space for new members here. I assume you know how to use a bow,” he said, smiling as a hand gesticulated in the direction of the weapons by her side. He did not know of any member of Dahlia holding this skill, so this alone already made the woman a desirable candidate.

”What other skills do you possess?” he wondered, though he had of course made up his mind already. There would be time to get to know this woman, but he liked to get a general idea of her strengths.

Table by Requiem
[/html]
[html]
There were families that had grown, died off, shifted, drifted, ebbed, flowed, and Legacy was a member of one of the older lines. It had come into the lands relatively unknown and tied into the Sadira's, the Lykoi's, the D'Angelos, the de le Poers. Now it was different and the pack had shifted and she wanted to start a new life in the world. "It's an honor, Sir." She said with a smile. She was lucky that he had happened upon her it made it easier and the process much simpler. She gave him a grin, breaking from her usual reserved ways as he mentioned her bow. "I made this bow, this quiver, these arrows....I'm a skilled hunter when on foot or mounted. My horse is with my Aunt back in Awenasa." She missed him desperately, but she needed to secure a home for herself before she could bring him along too. She needed stability.

"My mother was a very skilled medic and she taught me minor things. I plan to continue my education...I can read and write and work leather." She had been as accomplished as any daughter of the tribe. They all learned to do the same things, at least in her family. She wanted to devote herself here as she had in Awenasa and find herself successful. According to her mother, this was a good land for it.
[/html]
So sorry for keeping you waiting. I should have accepted you oocly before I left for Vegas, but I'll do it now then; better late than never? Again, so sorry for keeping you waiting, Sonia.
[html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in , or to seek out a Mentor.

[/html]