missing title
[html]
She could hear the sound of his footsteps as he made his way down the stairs, almost certain that he was leaving the house. Evening had come by now, it likely meant that the members of Inferni who resided in the house would soon be returning home for the evening, especially with the new pups around. Rachias, still trembling, had situated herself atop the bed. Her legs felt like seaweed, limp and weak, and the wounds across her neck and back seared with a burning pain. Trickles of blood drew lines down her chest as they dropped from the open wounds, most of which the girl was only now noticing.

She knew that she wouldn't make it back to Clouded Tears that night, even if she really wanted to, and had decided that she would simply stay in the house until morning. It wouldn't be so odd for her scent to be in the house, at least she hoped, and if she kept herself shut up in the room it was likely that no one would come looking for her. Using one of the old blankets that was piled up near the end of the bed, the tired girl began dabbing up the blood. She started with her back, holding the blanket firmly as she situated her arms and hands behind her, dragging it a long her moist fur in a downward motion. It was the hardest area to clean but if she didn't start with it then the blood would surely run onto the bed, which was something that she didn't want.

[/html]
[html]
I want something good to die for
<3 thanks for starting!

To make it beautiful to live

Faolin was making her way from the den back to the house, it seemed like it was getting too dangerous with so many different wolves and Andrezej lurking about in the shadows. She felt as if she would be more protected within the house and hopefully the children would not hurt themselves on the many things they were within it. She was almost to the steps when Samael's scent wafted strongly from the door, along with blood and ... Rachias!? Alarm bells went off in her head and snuggling her children closely to her chest she covered the stairs in a single leap and landed quietly on the door. It seemed as if he was already gone, but the scent of the blood still lingered in the air. As if the thing that was bleeding was still in the house. She hoped to god it was not Rachias and she slowly slid through the door and lifted her nose to the air. Fearing the worse she ran up the steps, covering a couple at a time. Wanting to first get her own children out of harms way she bolted for the room that Gabriel and Faolin shared and laid them on the bed. She took pillows and blankets and made a sort of wall around them so they would not wander off or fall from the bed.

Turning around she ran for the door and closed it quietly behind her before rushing to the room that reeked of so many different types of fluids. Her heart raced in her chest as she made her way towards the door, trying to calm herself. The queen placed her paw on the handle and turned it, peering into the room only to find the young girl patting herself down with a blanket it seemed. Concern welled up inside her along with some many other emotions and she stepped into the room quietly before closing the door. "Oh Rachais! What happened darling?" she asked, silently making her way over to the girl. Faolin took a seat beside her and leaned in towards her to give the girl a hug. Fearing the worst had happened, anger pricked through her fur. She had only seen Samael the day before and he did not seem all that bad off. What the hell did he do? She would rip his fur out if he touched the girl in any way. Rachias stank of blood, it was a mix of her own and his.

[/html]
[html]
Rachias trailed the blanket across her back carefully, taking special care near the wounds that felt deeper than the others, not wanting it irritate them any more than they already were. She'd dab at them, look at the blanket, and if she found blood there she would move to a clear portion of it, repeating the process until the wound that she was working on was clean. Ears perked up suddenly as she continued to clean, the sound of someone rummaging through the house catching her attention quickly. They were on the first floor though, she was certain of it, and paid little more attention to it when she heard a door from below open. Likely someone just heading in for the night, she told herself, continuing to work on cleaning the open wounds on her back.

Shortly afterward the door open, causing Rachias to startle. She jumped some, jerked the blanket away from her back, and stared. Faolin came in at that moment, closing the door and shuffling across the room toward her. Rachias was still stunned, even as the older female sat down on the bed with her. Faolin leaned in to hug her then, leaving the caramel colored girl only to blink. "N..nothing happened." She answered her then, voice cracked and somewhat confused. She was lying of course, something had happened, but Faolin gave the impression that she thought that something horrible had just happened. "Why?" She asked then, pulling back away from the older female just a bit. She was paranoid now, confused and unsure of what was going on or what to say.
[/html]
[html]
<3

Faolin felt the girl jump beneath her and she moved away looking her up and down. The blood scent was thick in her nose and it was not only her back she could smell it from. If anyone knew what she was going through at the moment, it was Faolin. Her father had done so many things to her and her mother, she ran, scared for a long time until she stumbled upon Inferni. She did not want to be touched, looked at or anything, she just wanted to curl up in a hole and be miserable. That had been a long time ago and she had grown to trust Segodi very quickly along with her new adopted siblings. God how she missed Nyika and Tedros. There was not a day that went by that she did not think of them. Red eyes searched the face of the other. She could feel it coursing through her, the lies that she was holding back. Fear? Confusion? So many things were running through Rachias' head that it was overwhelming to Faolin and she had to pull her mind away from her.

"I will help you with those, give me a moment. There should be a bucket of water in the kitchen," she said, going out of the room and quickly returned with a large pale filled with water. It would be easier for her to just get water with the puppies in her house instead of running out of the house to get a drink. She would refill it later. On her way up she stopped in one of the spare rooms to grab old blankets, towels, clothes and so on that she could use. Entering the room where Rachias was staying Faolin made her way slowly over to the girl and putting the bucket down on the floor. She tore away long strips of cloth from one of the new blankets she had brought up and dipped it into the water a couple times before ringing it out. She rolled it up and then turned to Rachias. "Turn around so I can help you," she demanded, but her tone was motherly and filled with worry. "Rachias, I need you to tell me what happened. I swear I won't breathe a word to anyone, I just need to know. If you don't want to tell me, fine, but I just need to make sure no one else is going to get hurt."

[/html]
[html]
Sex had been a subject that had been very vague to the young girl. She knew what it was, or she'd had some idea before then, now she really knew. What she didn't know was that it was meant to be something that others would have told her to cherish, something that could be taken by force. She simply didn't understand and those thoughts hadn't yet to spawn in her mind. Also, she was unaware that it was something not be shared with family and, at that point, she didn't see the harm in. Faolin looked so worried though, almost frightened even. It made Rachias' stomach twist up in knots, making forget just how sore the rest of her body was already. Before the girl had a chance to say anything Faolin was gone, leaving the hybrid to stare down at the bed in confusion.

It was only a moment or two until Faolin returned and Rachias eyed the bucket and the bundle of cloth and blankets that she carried along with her. With little reluctance the girl turned, putting her back toward Faolin. The wounds were thin and long, obviously from claws, and Rachias appreciated the help with taking care of them. "No one is getting hurt.." She tried to explain, her voice almost as desperate as she was to understand just what was bothering Faolin. "Sam was here." She shifted uncomfortably a moment, unsure whether or not she should reveal to the older woman what they had done. It didn't occur to her that Faolin may have already had some idea of what had gone on. "and.." Brows furrowed some, frustrated and confused, before she continued yet again. "Nobody is getting hurt Faoly.. Whats wrong?"

[/html]
[html]
<3

Did she even know what the act of sex was? What it had meant the first time Faolin and Gabriel had ended up in each other's arms. It had meant so much to her and she still remembered that day, it was vivid in her mind and she would always remember it. Though, this was slightly different. Rachias was probably still too young to understand exactly what Samael did. Faolin did not know how to bring it up and was at a loss. She needed to hear it from her though, maybe get her to somehow explain what he did. Samael had done this for sure though and she knew exactly what went on. The smell of everything was mixed, sweat, blood, semen and so on. Did Rachias know what he was doing to her? Did she understand the concept of sex? How her own puppies were born into the world because of it? But, it was in a completely different way, Gabriel and her agreed and talked it over and thought it would be a good time to bring a new litter into Inferni.

Rachias turned around in front of her and Faolin sighed as she lightly patted the thin lines of blood that trailed down her back. After the cloth was filled up with a bit of blood she dipped it back into the water, rang it out again and listened to the girls words. "Well, that is good to know, could you explain what he did, hunny?" she asked. It was clear now, Rachias had no idea what he had taken from her. Faolin used her free hand to run it through the girl's hair whispering a soft "Shh," to calm her. She gently padded down her back working at the deep gashes along her back. "Let's just clean you up first, then we can go see Talitha and Ezekiel if you want? They are just in the other room," she smiled. First she would just try and calm Rachias down, if she did not want to answer her questions Faolin would try again later.

[/html]
[html]
The coolness of the water against wounds that felt like they were burning was soothing and she relaxed just a bit as she sat there, though her mind was swirling with thoughts and confusion. She sighed quietly after a moment, biting idly at her lips as she sat, trying to force her head to clear. Faolin spoke again, this time her words making more sense, but Rachias still didn't understand why she seemed to upset. "I came to visit and then I found Sam outside." She started, trying to think back through her haze of thoughts to what exactly had happened before they'd made their way to the house. "And we talked. Then I asked him if he wanted to spend the day with me. Then we came here."

That was pretty much the gist of it. "So we came here and Sammie looked around a little and then we came into this room." She paused suddenly, taking a deep breath, still unsure. "He touched me a little and then we.." Was it really a good idea to tell her? Rachias didn't know much but she did at least know that it wasn't something that everyone just ran around talking about, or else she would have likely understood more about. "..then we had sex.." She gave a very faint shrug of her shoulders with her words, which hesitated as they came out.

[/html]
[html]
<3

She started to speak and Faolin listened closely to her words as she relaxed. She dropped the cloth that she had been using on the floor beside her and ripped another piece from the same blanket. Again she dipped it in the water and brought it out, ringing it before folding it up again. Faolin turned back to the girl as she explained that they had came into the house and froze. ..then we had sex.. Obviously, Rachias had not been educated in that part of the spectrum of her life. Well, she was so young. Puppies were out of the question, thank god. Well, hopefully. She was too young to have them, but was it still possible? She had to tell Gabriel what happened, but she had already swore to the girl that she would not utter a word. Red eyes moved back and forth quickly, trying to think of how to explain this to her.

"Do you know what sex is?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. Faolin reached out to turn the girl back towards her. "Okay, well. Tell me, what do you think it is?" How else was she to know? There was no rules, no body explained any of it to her, Samael touching her probably triggered something deep within her brain. It was a natural instinct, but with her brother driving it faster then it was supposed to happen. It felt good, yes, but between siblings? Faolin cocked a brow as she tried to think of ways to tell her that her actions were wrong, but it was not her fault at all. The girl let out a sigh and waited for the youth's answer. Oh, she would definitely be talking to Samael, but was it really his fault? Yes, it was. It was wrong. He was the adult, he should have known. Crimson eyes drifted back to the youth and up to her face, trying to meet her eyes.

[/html]
[html]
Faolin seemed to stop what she'd been doing only a moment after Rachias spoke but the girl paid little mind to it. It wasn't until the older female spoke, asked her that question, that Rachias thought something might be wrong. Rachais followed her guidance, turning back around to face her. Her legs curled up near her, crossed over one another, and her hands fell to her lap in an uncomfortable manner. Faolin spoke again, another question, and the hybrid chewed at her lip in a nervous manner. What did she really think it was? Before Samael she hadn't much of a clue as to what it was, or at least what actually happened during it.

"I didn't really know." She explained, pulled her eyes away from Faolin's face to gaze out across the room a moment. "What me and Sammie did, I guess." Rachias shrugged again before turning her head back to Faolin. It hadn't occurred to the girl that the biting and scratching might not have been part of it at all, thinking that it was normal because that was what they had done. "Why?" She asked then, still some confusion about why any of it mattered.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... footer.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

Faolin watched the girl as she shifted uncomfortably in front of her. She did not say a word and waited as Rachias slowly described - or lack there of - what exactly it was. Not a clue, she did not know much about anything. It seemed that Samael had lead the entire thing. Faolin sighed and shook her head, not knowing where to start. "Sex is natural and not wrong in anyway, but generally it's to produce puppies. You know that right?" she asked tilting her head to the side. Although, the question was more rhetorical and she quickly continued. "Although, when you have sex it is with someone you love but it can be used for a source of pleasure, not just producing puppies. Generally, coyotes and wolves don't do it until they are around two years of age because you are still too young yourself to carry such things."

Faolin offered a smile, but quickly turned her head away as she remembered the scratches down her back. That was not part of it either. She did not want to hurt Rachias or make her feel bad about the entire thing, but she needed to know. Just in case it happened again. "Also, sex is not supposed to happen between family members, brothers, sisters, children, parents, cousins. If you were to have puppies, things would go terribly wrong. Deformities and such, but I still think you would be too young to get pregnant at this point anyway," the female let out another sigh and thought she would bring up the cuts along her back. "And, really, you should not be put through pain like this. Even if it feels good during, it will take a while to heal and you will be in a lot of pain for a while," Faolin brushed her fingers over the girl's shoulder. Crimson eyes looking the girl up and down as she fidgeted uncomfortably.

"I am really glad you told me though, at least we can get this entire discussion out of the way for the future," she grinned, trying to cheer the girl up. The red femme rested her hand back down on her lap and waited for any questions that Rachias might try and spring onto her.

[/html]
[html]
The whole thing hadn't really been that much of a big deal to her, though she would easily admit that a nervous feeling had found it's way into her stomach once they had gotten closer to the actual act. It could easily be blamed on ignorance though. Everything that she'd heard had told her that it was a pleasurable thing, wonderful really, but she couldn't help wondering if all of that was true. Honestly, it had turned out to be, and not even the wounds that littered her body would make her change her mind about what had been done, if she could.

Rachias listened to Faolin as she spoke, opening her mouth to answer the question only to be halted by more words, to which she listened with equal attention. Puppies, she knew all about that, and then doing it with someone you love. Really, the only member of their family that Rachias didn't love was Andre, but she supposed somewhere in the depths of her heart, she probably could love him. Then came the mention of age, which the girl regarded with little interest. She was young, yes, but she didn't feel any different after having done it. Nothing seemed wrong, at least not in her eyes.

Then came the family talk, which left the girl wondering. Could that really be true? Was Faolin telling her the truth or was she just saying it because she didn't want her to be going that with Sam? No, Faolin wouldn't lie to her. She bit her lip then, chewing at it just a bit as eyes strayed away. It was something that she'd have to think over because, honestly, she didn't see what was so wrong with it. Even Faolin had said it, she couldn't have puppies yet, so where was the harm? "I'm sorry.." She spoke up finally, dejected. She honestly didn't know what else to say.

[/html]