Take your faith.
[html]

P, Ethereal Eclipse

Sand colored paws brushed through the stands of grass. Their green sea parted for the delicate toes, falling momentarily to their lightweight and ready to spring back to life once they were relieved of the small pressure. Her age-grayed snout touched the early morning dew, catching the scent that clung to the droplets that hung along the blades. Her silver gray crown rose, inkwell dipped nose dappled with the morning condensation following, and Anu looked out into the new day’s sky with a rested and content heart.

She had traveled from home early, with the first tendrils of warmth and sunshine hitting the window of her room. It was easy to leave the large mansion now, the puppies that she cared for now under the watchful eye of the pack’s Nanny and her adoptive daughter. The fey was confident that their day would be filled with excitement, adventure and yet they would remain safe in the confines of the pack lands. They had grown so quickly, and though the first time birth mother was weary at the idea of them venturing far she refused to hold them back from experiencing the world. Safely of course.

The Dreamer had scanned the borders north of the pack’s main living territory and then traveled further and through the invisible line. It was impossible to keep the she-wolf from the neutral lands, to feel the freedom and to ease her wandering heart. She passed through the small patch of Sun leaching meadow and entered the woodland once again. Her home held many forested areas, but it was hard to find a place so densely packed with trees as the Eclipse. The fey held an affinity for them, her children named after three of their species and her heart calling out to their serenity and stability. The wolfess looked up at their boughs, stepping lightly and carefully around the roots and through the leaves and needles that created the forest’s floor.

<style type="text/css">
.anusept01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f6f6f3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4f524c; }
.anusept01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f524c; text-align:center;}
.anusept01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anusept01 {margin:0 auto; width:423px; background-color:#dadcda; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ept01b.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f524c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.anusept01-border1 {width:425px; border:1px solid #454135; margin:0 auto;}
.anusept01-line1 {width:393px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b9be9f; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]
[html]
Sorry i took so long, and this isn't so great! >.< I was a bit nervous writing it.
Word Count:400+, and word of the day! Big Grin

Pippa had woken that morning feeling desolate, her heart was still cracked and burning from Lolita's news. She had just lain in her new bed in the large house for some time, staring at the ceiling. As her body began to ache from lack of movement, she got up and left the house. She'd had no goal in mind, no destination, and eventually she came to her pack-land borders. She'd paused a moment, fearing in the back of her mind the thought of leaving this place. But she didn't want to stay in the pack lands today, she wanted to leave and explore, and clear her thoughts. Any fear she would have had a few days ago was overshadowed by her hurt and confusion.

She wandered aimlessly, eventually coming to the edges of a dense forest. Her steps slowed, and she looked around herself as she trotted along. The trees here were old, wise, and tall. She felt a certain comfort in their presence, as if she wasn't alone anymore. The sunlight became more sparse as she wandered further into this place, almost giving it the feel of twilight.

She stopped abruptly as she came to a large tree with gnarled roots protruding from the ground. She studied the way it was bent, the way it's branches reached toward the almost completely obscured sky. She went closer to it, and without really thinking, settled herself among it's roots, laying her head down on her paws. She sat there for quite some time, dozing almost.

"I don't really know what to do anymore," she told it, sleepily, "You seem ancient and wise, friend, If only you could speak." She felt the sudden urge to cachinnate, she was becoming almost as crazy as her Lolita, talking to trees, it was absurd. What was even more absurd is that it actually made her feel better. She could have even sworn for a second she imagined it had the scent of another like herself. It took her a moment to come out of her daze and realize she wasn't hallucinating, and it wasn't the tree. There was someone near here. She shook her head and sat up, scanning the surrounding area. It had been careless of her to come here, and nearly fall asleep no less!

She tentatively stepped away from her tree, and looked around. Her ears going back slightly, in accordance with her shaky nerves. It had never really occurred to her how nervous socializing really made her. She fought the urge to run away, and stood looking around. she saw off in the distance a Grayish and white female coming her way. She sensed no real aggression here, another person wandering this place like herself maybe? She decided she would stay, and find out.

<style type="text/css">
.pippaeye b {font-weight:bold; color:#321523; letter-spacing:.3px; }
.pippaeyeooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic;font-weight:normal; padding: 0px 10px 0px 10px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px;color:#321523;}
.pippaeye p {text-indent:20px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:10px;}
.pippaeye {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#B86B63; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... leeyes.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #321523; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Verdana; font-size:11px; color:#5E2136; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!
[/html]
[html]

so sorry for the wait, crazy weekend!!

The placid Dreamer wandered further, her steps slow and careful. Her nose was what she needed now, using it while she eyes were lost to the camped forest, trees hiding anyone that might be just around the next large trunk. There was no fear in her, being alone and away from her home, it felt like a day of ease and serenity rather then one of confrontation and anxiety. But she knew that such prospects rose their ugly heads when one was least expecting it and yet she still allowed herself to wander with her defenses lowered.

A gray and silver ear turned, the silence of the forest was likely playing games with her but she could have sworn that she had heard a voice. The words were like wishful thoughts that Anu had in her own mind, so soft and distant that they seemed to be said by a ghost or perhaps a bit more realistically by her subconscious rather then an actual creature. But she traveled closer, making her way towards what she thought was the voice of another female and finding that her scent was what made her real rather then the brief glances of a reddish hued pelt that was caught between the trees.

What made the Lt. General so at ease with approaching the other canine was that she was a she, trusting in the female simply because she was of the gentler sex. But she was Dahlian too, and Anu could place a trust in that as well. Had she been male and a lone wolf the fey would have ignored the presence and wandered away. But she was intrigued, and the cordial portion on her would shine through. Anu was quiet as she approached, and it was not until only a few tall pillars stood between them that the Dreaming wolfess greeted her. Hello. She said with a soft voice, a smile lifting black lips upwards slightly. Blue orbs took in the water hue of the other female, sparkling as she introduced herself. I'm Anu.

<style type="text/css">
.anusept01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f6f6f3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4f524c; }
.anusept01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f524c; text-align:center;}
.anusept01 {margin:0 auto; width:423px; background-color:#dadcda; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ept01b.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f524c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.anusept01-line1 {width:393px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b9be9f; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]
[html]
Big Grin

"Hello," Pippa said quietly, her ears fell back slightly. She sensed that this woman was not hostile in any way, that was obvious in the way she greeted the anti-social Dhalian. That somehow only served to make her that much more intimidating in a way, Pippa hadn't really ever had much in the way of interaction since the strange beginning of her life. She had never quite been given the chance of making a real friend before, perhaps this woman could be her first.

"M-my name is Pippa,"she said tring to offer a lopsided smile to return the mysterious silver lady's. She opened her mouth to try and ask this woman something, but her mind went blank. She cringed inwardky, when had she become so estranged from the thought of social graces? Alot of things were happening to and around Pippa that she didn't really understand lately, though. She shouldn't expect anything to come naturally to her anymore, she supposed, even her common sense.

She looked at the stranger before her, Anu she had said her name was. "Anu," Pippa said, almost rolling the name over her tongue, "Do you wander this place often? It's quite beautiful."

Pippa examined the silver woman as she waited for a reply. She was quite pretty, though not as much so as Lolita was to Pippa. She grimances slightly at the thought of her love, pregnant. It was still a strange thought, one Pippa was having a hard time comming to terms with. No matter how hard she tried, the bitter feeling of betrayal wouldn't leave her be.

She didn't want to let her life get in the way of the serenity today possibly offered, she turned her attention back to the matter at hand.

<style type="text/css">
.pippaeyeooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic;font-weight:normal; padding: 0px 10px 0px 10px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px;color:#321523;}
.pippaeye {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#B86B63; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... leeyes.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #321523; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Verdana; font-size:11px; color:#5E2136; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!
[/html]
[html]

:3

Anu watched as the other female looked to her, the signs of insecurity written on her form. The hesitation in her ears, the softness of her speech. There was something that made this female unsure and uneasy. Anu could understand that such feelings weren’t easily contained when meeting another creature, she found some emotions uncontrollable as well. The Dreamer did not think her odd or weak for not being confident in an stranger’s presence, the world was a frightening place at times. She found it her purpose to show the other fey that there was no reason to fear her. The Dahlian spoke her name, an interesting one that came off her tongue with two soft syllables. Anu simply smiled, admiring her blue orbs and round cream fur lined face.

With the question the Dreaming leader gave a soft nod, taking a step closer. This place was right between their packs and Anu had traveled to the flowering pack often when she was courting Colibri. These lands had been only a threw-way for her then, and it was not often that she could slow and truly take in and appreciate the beauty of the landscape. I have been here many times. She explained, her tone as fluid as it had been before in the hopes of easing Pippa’s unease. There was no reason to fear, even with her stumbling Anu would not judge her. But only few times I have stopped to appreciate it. It is indeed beautiful. Her water hued eyes wandered over the tree tops around them, falling to the other fey as finished her short speech.

She could smell the lightness of the Dahlian fragrance, and wondered aloud, Have you been of Dahlia long?

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

^.^ word of the day! Rue! It's my favorite one yet. XD

Pippa didn't flinch as the woman stepped closer, though she had the slight urge to. She began to realize perhaps it was that this stranger was female, she was nervous. She'd spoken to loners when she could on her Travels, but her brother had only ever allowed it to be males. She realized now his reasoning was obvious. She felt a sharp stab of hatred for him, even now he still touched her life so. She wondered if she would ever truly escape him, or if she was going to always feel his dank breath on her neck. She was beginning to rue not just killing him when she could have. But even if I had would it really have solved my problems, her conscience whispered in her ear. She supposed not.

The longer she was here with this woman, though, the more at ease she felt. Anu had a comforting presence, perhaps it was fate that she would be the first real person Pippa would meet here outside of Lolita.

"Not really," Pippa said in answer to the silver woman's question, "I re-found... an old friend there. She let me into the pack, and into her home. Before i was a loner of sorts, i suppose. though I'm finding Dahlia to be a much better life." Pippa offered a small smile, "Do you have friends there by any chance?"

<style>
.pippa-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pippa-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pippa-z91 b {color:#8B2E36; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.pippa-z91 {background-color:#F3CDD0; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... pagift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 60px 0px; border:1px solid #8B2E36; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#402124; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.pippa-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

yay!!!

Her suspicions were confirmed with Pippa’s answer, and she listened as she explained how it was that she came to be allied with them. Anu could understand the transition from a life as a loner to one of a pack wolf. She had done it many times, moving throughout her live from pack to pack. Her time in Crimson Dreams had been the longest, and she had every right to believe that it would be where she would remain until her death. She had wanted to wander as a young wolfess, to see the world.

Though she had never traveled very far, not as far as some that she had met, who had come from Europe over the great oceans. She had lived in the old burnt lands beyond the large mountain, and then just north of those barren lands. But she was set on staying here, there would be nowhere else for Anu but where she had chosen to raise her family.

The pack if there for you, protection and love. She said kindly as she seated herself, the notion that she wanted to slow her pace and settle in to speak with this new friend. I know Conor, though the others I am not sure they still live there. Anu paused, the history between she and the pack, the old alpha Haku and his daughter were shadows of her past. Thinking of those times were reflected on her face, though lightly. I have not visited in some time, I should seek them out. She admitted, her smile returning.

My packlands are south of here, Crimson Dreams. You would be welcomed there, peaceful visitors always are. She spoke, knowing by instinct and slight assumption that Pippa was not one to cause trouble with anyone.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]
Sorry I'm a slowpoke >.<, this has kinda been a crappy week. word of the day:wend

Pippa resisted the urge to frown, as a slightly overcast expression touched the silver woman's face. She feared she had said something to offend her, or inadvertently brought up something she preferred not to think of. Pippa herself was able to understand such feelings herself all too well. The moment passed however, and she tried to push such thoughts away. She smiled at the woman's invitation to visit her pack, excited by the prospect of a real friendship.

"Thank you," Pippa said, "I would love to come there sometime, perhaps after i get more settled and acquainted with my own pack lands. I still have so much to learn about them. Thinking of it now I've really only seen the big house where we live. I haven't had a Chance to explore yet."

Pippa looked around herself, this place really was gorgeous. Had she really been telling the truth when she said her life in Dahlia was preferable over that of a loner? Of course anything was better than being with her wretched brother, but truly being a loner perhaps. She had never put too much thought to it before, her focus had always been to just find Lolita and nothing else. She really hadn't thought anything else through.

She looked back to her new companion, wending her way through a sea of conversational topics attempting to pick the right one. She really was no good at this, but Anu didn't seem perturbed. Not yet at least, Pippa's inner voice jabbed. Though something else in Pippa told her that this woman was the right one to meet today. She seemed more patient than most, and for that Pippa was grateful.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!
[/html]
[html]

With her years she was a fairly decent judge of character. It was in the last few years that Anu had come to understand the deceitfulness of others, to use her gut rather then her heart to tell of the truth was being spoken. The Dreamer had known liars, been fooled and torn apart by their lies. She had grown from those experiences and placed them behind her. Now she was left with a deep respect for the honest and a needed to surround herself with those that were genuine. Anu saw that in the blue eyed wolfess.

Anu smiled, happy that she would come to see where she lived and enjoy all of the hospitality that the Dreaming pack was willing to give. She had always know the pack to welcome those like Pippa with open arms. There had been those that sought refuge from war, those that feared for their life and needed a safe place to stay. Of course they had those that wished to depart and seek a life elsewhere, but Anu did not enjoy think of those times.

We would love to have you. Anu spoke truthfully. Adn with Pippa's explanation, Of course, she said with understanding. Knowing ones own homeland was far more important. Dahlia is an expansive territory, I have visited a few times and have only touched a small portion. I know it has its own beauty. Anu couldn’t stop the thoughts of her past Dahlian lover to run through her mind, her heart feeling the beat of the prints they left. She knew of a garden there, one that likely was no longer tended to and filled with weeds or simply dead.

Anu did not mind the silence. Accepting it willingly. She let a long breath of air pass from her nose, I wonder now why you chose this place to explore. The thought was spoke aloud, her eyes looking to the scenery as they were said. Once her thought was finished she looked back to the red and white pattered fey, her smile still soft. Why here? When there was so much to get to know in her own lands.

<style type="text/css">
.anusept03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a4999d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #324449; }
.anusept03-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#324449; text-align:center;}
.anusept03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anusept03 {margin:0 auto; width:487px; background-color:#6C8589; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... sept03.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#324449; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.anusept03-border1 {width:489px; border:1px solid #3a4d52; margin:0 auto;}
.anusept03-line1 {width:457px; border-bottom:1px dotted #bdc7c8; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]
[html]

Pippa gave Anu a sheepish sideways grin that didn’t reach her eyes, trying to mask the confusion she was feeling. ”My friend and I had a disagreement of sorts. I just got up and started wandering to clear my thoughts, and ended up here.” She said, trying to keep it simple and bare. She didn’t want to burden this new friend with her troubles, especially when she had come all this way to run from them for a time.

She feared somewhere inside her that she would frighten this woman away if she knew all of Pippa’s truths anyways. She knew she was just being a coward. She wouldn’t tell this woman the whole truth because Pippa was herself ashamed of it. She was afraid of Lolita’s rejection perhaps, maybe these pups had become somewhat of an excuse for she herself to reject her would-be lover first. It was a rather vile realization, that Pippa could be so low. Her selfish emotional defenses aside, what would Anu think if she knew that Pippa’s love and desire was her own sister. In many others’ eyes loving another woman would be bad enough, but her own blood was something of a taboo. Lolita had said many in this area were accepting of same sex tendencies, but was Anu one?

”However it was I came to be here today,” Pippa said, “I’m glad I came. I’m happy to have met you.”

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!
[/html]
[html]

sorry, Anu might be trying not to creep on Pippa... lol

Anu was not one to let her curiosity get the better of herself as well as the better of another beast for she was calm and allowed questions in her life. The Dreamer was happy to have those empty spaces around another creature, the unknown the mysteries and the surprises. And of course, it was very little business of hers to know what had caused Pippa to ventures out into free lands, and the female should have considered that the new Dahlian didn’t want to speak of them. Her heart sank slightly when there was a pause and her eyes moved away. The Lt. General sat still, knowing that she had brought on unhappy feelings, her own blue eyes flickering away from the woman’s cream hued face but returning with a slight momentary force.

I am sorry to hear that. she spoke her tone showing her sympathy. It was important to be able to gather one’s self and leave as to not simmer in a world of tension. Anu felt it right for her to stretch her legs and perhaps broaden her horizons while letting her mind forget the problem that had pushed her to feel this need. The Dreamer felt an undisclosed connection between this timid Dahlian and the last that she had taken to her bed, and such a thing was foolish but unbearable for her to realize. Those things perhaps needed to be placed in the past, though Anu understood that no matter how hard she tried it would not change who she had been since birth. Not even the conception of her sons, nor their birth made a difference. She would feel the draw, until such things would be satisfied.

Anu would not ask any more, for secrets were secrets and she was feeling the rekindle of her own. I am happy to have met you as well Pippa. Anu spoke honestly. She paused slightly then spoke again, We all have trouble with transition at times. She knew it well, change was not always easy even if the move was meant to make life better.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
300+

[/html]
[html]
Someday I'll get the hang of keeping on top of these... sooommeddayyyy T_T
WC: 400+

Pippa sat in silence a moment, but not an uncomfortable one in her opinion. She closed her eyes, and breathed in the forest air deeply. She felt content, for the moment, to sit in the presence of her new companion. She turned to meet the Silver Woman’s eyes, smiling at her kind reciprocation of Pippa’s feelings. She let Anu’s last sentence hang in the air for a while, feeling around for something to reply with. All she could really call to mind sounded awkward, and she didn’t want to ruin their conversation. It occurred to Pippa that perhaps talking about what bothered her wouldn’t be such a bother after all, Anu seemed wise and kind. Maybe she could offer advice, or maybe it would just make Pippa feel better to let out some of what she had in her head. It had been so long since she’s had anyone she could talk freely to, to simply express feeling to even.

“That’s something I feel I know only too well,” Pippa looked down briefly, unsure if she wanted to continue, but the words poured out regardless, “My friend, she’s with child. I found it a shock, really. She’s changed so much since last we were together, she used to be… I don’t know… I’m not even sure I knew her back then. I’m thinking now, perhaps, that I may have loved the idea of her I kept in my head, as opposed to really loving her. I’ve been selfish, ever since I found her again. ”

Pippa had been wrong; she shouldn’t have been so hurt by Lolita’s news. She knew elation probably wouldn’t have been the appropriate response either, but how she had reacted was inexcusable. She hadn’t decided to really forgive her yet, but she knew she would. She grimaced lightly; it was like childhood all over again. No matter what her sister did, no matter how ludicrous or hurtful it was, Pippa was always the first to forgive and forget. It wasn’t her way to hold many grudges in the first place, even against her brother for instance, but with Lolita it had always been even more so. At least that hasn’t changed, it was an oddly comforting thought, even though so much had changed, that one thing was still the same.

“I never could stay mad at her for very long,” Pippa mused aloud.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!
[/html]
[html]

^^

Anu was simply who she was. The female did not have to try with much might to be calm and collected while another might feel uneasy and even emotional. It was easy to tell that the Dahlia female was unsure, and that there was a bit of nervousness present. Yet Anu simply looked to the forest, letting the weight of her gaze moved from the shoulders of her new friend and rest upon the thick and strong boughs of the guarding trees. She did not feel the awkwardness or the unknowing herself, and instead allowed Pippa to feel what she needed to and would give the time and space she needed to allow those feelings to dissipate.

With her words the Dreamer felt them move together through the things that were upsetting the red tinted woman. It was a tale that she could relate to, and yet there were feelings there was the elder fey did not know of. Holding an ideal was not the way for Anu, who saw in the present and knew little of clinging to a vision of the past and holding it dearly. Not, she was too easily broken and what she felt was always heartache.

Though Anu remained quiet. Allowing the words to be spread through the air before she came to comment. They were heavy thoughts and now that they were in the open she felt as if they needed to loose their edge before she attempted to touch them. It sounds like you love her very much. She returned with the single sentence that Pippa gave. If she loves you the same, perhaps it is time to forgive her and be the support she needs. That is if she has no mate. it was a hard place to be, and to find out that she was replaced (if that was the case) and so much so that there were puppies involved Anu did not know if she could ever forgive. Let alone join her pack, and live beside her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
300+

[/html]
[html]
Yay! I actually wrote a reply in less than a week! Big Grin
WC: 300+

With her eyes closed she listened to Anu’s voice, and the rustle of the trees; feeling the earth around her, and trying to ground her paws to it. For some reason Anu’s last words struck her a bit. Lolita didn’t have a mate, by what she had told Pippa she guessed that this Niro had no knowledge of these puppies thus far even.

Anu was right; Pippa did love Lolita, so much that it could hurt. She remembered her sisters pleading words, I’m still your Lolita. And perhaps it was true. Maybe she was different, somewhat more broken than when they were young, but she was here and real. It was time to grow up and accept what life had given her. Perhaps these puppies would be a blessing; something that Pippa could invest all the time and love she’d not been able to give for so long.

”No, no mate,” Pippa finally said, “I suppose your right. I should forgive, and in turn ask to be forgiven. We’ve both had too much life stolen from us to waste on anger, and ill will. I suppose if I didn’t love her or want her anymore, I’d already be gone. Love is never an easy thing,” Pippa grinned, almost sadly. And Lolita was never one to make things easy, she thought.

Pippa knew, had always known, what it was to love her sister. Lolita was never really at fault for her flirtations, she’d merely been living as she always had. She’d always been wild, they’d always been different. It was part of what Pippa had loved about her. She wouldn’t be able to quite forgive and forget at the snap of a finger, but they had something too special to give up. She figured going back and letting Lolita know that she would be there for her, even though it hurt, would be a start.

“Perhaps soon I should begin trying to backtrack my way home,” Pippa looked around, almost unsure of which way she’d come from, “There are things I should set to making right.”

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!
[/html]
[html]

we can end here if you want! Big Grin

Anu always believed that forgiveness was the hardest and yet more rewarding of virtues. It was not easy to look to someone that had hurt you and allow them to be free of that mistake. But it was not only freedom for the one at fault. It would be freedom for Pippa as well, it was would allow her to move forward and open herself to the pleasures of love. There was no need to keep her heart closed to the world because of one beings mistake.

She listened closely, yes it seemed that there was time to make things right and there was nothing that could draw two creature together then the birth of a litter. It was their reason for being, and puppies would show that their follies were insignificant compared to that new life. It never is. Anu had been hurt more then once, and love had made her bitter in the past. But she felt the love of her sons had healed her completely.

The Dreamer felt it time for her to go as well, though her own soul wished to remain in the tranquility of the neutral lands for a few moments longer. Pippa’s mind had returned home already, and thus her body yearned to do the same. She gave a nod, a smile as well I hope to see you again. She spoke simply, for the pleasures of meeting one another had already been stated.

<style type="text/css">
.anusept03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a4999d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #324449; }
.anusept03-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#324449; text-align:center;}
.anusept03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anusept03 {margin:0 auto; width:487px; background-color:#6C8589; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... sept03.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#324449; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.anusept03-border1 {width:489px; border:1px solid #3a4d52; margin:0 auto;}
.anusept03-line1 {width:457px; border-bottom:1px dotted #bdc7c8; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>

[/html]