Mon amour est perdu
Here's your reply, and then mine Smile Thanks for joining my thread, by the way!

Rooting through houses was something that any werewolf did at any hour of the day or night. In a world where so very few of the houses were inhabited, and even more were in shambles, each one had something that had meaning in them. Not to her though, but the past. It was interesting from time to time to come across diaries and photo albums and peer through them. Just to see what kind of funny little creatures man really was and what they had seemingly achieved. But the world, in a sense, was back to the dark ages. For the werewolves, this was a medieval period. For now they all got along in other places because their world was only beginning to rebuild.

But how long would it stay that way? Hell, it would it even stay that way once they started to re-examine technology for all it was worth? Such thoughts couldn't help but run rampant in her head, though it was apparent that the region she was from was far from ever grasping such things. She skirted through the yards quietly, peering in the windows of each house along a stretch of neighbourhood where both residential mixed in with commercial. There wasn't a whole lot to be found in any of the rooms she had peered in, but passing across another yard for another house to peer in, something else caught her attention. Coupled with the smell of Clouded Tears and fresh paint, Corona snaked through the unruly grass to peer back behind the house, quirking a brow at what she saw. Memory failed her, and she couldn't remember if she recognised the wolf ahead of her or not, but it didn't stop her from being curious.

“How come your painting that shed?”

-----------------------------------------

She'd lost a lot of her memories when she had been younger, of the pack and the members. Her life had rebuilt itself when the gentle Conri had come in...at seven months he was living with her, the pair hunting together to get food for her younger brother Davinci. She'd raised Davinci by herself for a little while before Conri had come to live with her and it'd almost ruined both her and the child; she had been too young, too inexperienced to catch enough food for them. Sometimes she would leave the den in the morning and find food outside...Laruku had said that he would help them if they'd needed it, and he must have thought that they were in need. She wondered if he wasn't so cold hearted after all.

Ahren and Misery had joined Clouded Tears a few days past, bringing the pack's numbers up a little. She didn't know what to make of them; they'd been the ones to lead the rest of the pack astray, away from the lands a year or so earlier...she wouldn't forgive them for that. People changed, but it would take an awfully big thing to convince Naniko that they were any different than before. Her "aunt" hadn't looked very pleased with Naniko when she'd met her, and Naniko hadn't thought much of the dark wolf either. Maybe if she'd gone with them things would have been different.

She didn't recognize Corona first off. She wasn't sure if she'd ever met her before in her life. The wolf smelled of various scents, like she'd been travelling a lot. Corona's words made her pause, break out of her painting trance. She turned around, blinking. "I...I'm not sure. Boredom, maybe. Or avoidance. I guess I'm looking for something to do so I don't have to go home yet--we've got some new members that I'm not too sure about"
This slipped my post log, I'm sorry for making you wait so long. :\

[html]
“New members? I don't know if I would avoid them. I'd probably watch them like a hawk,” she said, eyes never leaving the younger girl once. Mentally she didn't need to take a stab at just who they were because the wind didn't lie. Family was exceptionally good at smelling out other family. “You don't think they'll try anything crazy, do you? This is a pretty crazy place any more.” Packs had disbanded or had been syntax error'd up by one thing or another. Leader shifts, all of it was enough to make Corona's head spin briefly. She had never thought that a year away could leave behind so much to digest, but it had. Things were as dynamic there as they were in the rest of the world.
[/html]