Help
Ok I just joined and I'm confused and need hep to know were to RP. Thanks.
~Gomakashi
[html]
Have you tried reading this?
[/html]
Hey there! I'm Lin and I play Jefferson Soul and Razekiel Lykoi. Welcome to 'Souls!

First of all, have a look at the Quick and Dirty Guide to 'Souls. That should walk you through the entire process, step by step. Big Grin

You'll run across links for the RP Guide a few times, but because it's really important that you read through that as well, I'm going to throw that link here as well just so you don't miss it. ^_^

The Joining page should walk you through how to go about posting a joiner thread; sections of the RP guide will show you how your character should behave at pack borders or in the presence of leaders, etc. ^^ When it comes to choosing a pack or if you want to be a loner, that's completely up to you! I believe there is a post somewhere with a quick run-down of pack descriptions, etc. but I'm not sure where that is (hopefully someone who posts here will have it). Feel free to browse the packs, their webpages and Wiki pages and see which one appeals to you most. Each pack is really unique, so do a bit of reading on each of them! Look at some threads in the packlands, or read up on their leaders. ^^

Hope this helps! I'm also going to move your post over to the Mentor forum. Smile
Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions or just continue posting here. Whatever works for you! Big Grin