Wherever, wherever, wherever you go
[html]She hadn't been doing well lately.

Dierdre rubbed her eyes as she slowly came out of the dream she'd been having, rolling onto her side. She was only ever able to get a good night's sleep when she slept in the den with Pilot...so sleeping out here, in the bushes, wasn't too good of an idea. It left her feeling groggy most days, because she'd only get a few hours in before something out of the ordinary would wake her.

She was afraid of running into him, of seeing him again. Afraid that if she did see him, her secret would just spout out...that she would tell him everything. And she didn't want to see his reaction. She'd been so stupid, thinking that it wouldn't matter what the babies looked like. What if they looked like coyotes? What if they weren't her and Pilot's at all...but her and Samael's?

It was that fact that had decided everything for her. She wouldn't tell him. At least, not directly. She wrote the note carefully, signing the bottom of it with a flourish.

Dear Pilot,

I have done something terrible...something that I don't know if you can forgive me for. I cheated on you. I won't say with who, or where they are from...only know that it was a mistake. I don't know if I can even forgive myself...so I don't expect you to either. I'm going to go away for a while...because I don't want to cause you any more problems.

Dierdre.
[/html]