[html]

She'd brought some things with her, but not a lot. She hadn't wanted to bring a lot of reminders with her...she didn't really want to remember Storm. Not right now, anyway.

Dierdre sat down when she reached the borderline instead of going inside, like she usually would have. She was so tired...she hadn't even been sure that she would make it to Jaded Shadows at all, not in her condition. Lately she had been throwing up more than usual, and was unable to keep almost anything down.

Her mismatched eyes looked at the forest line, waiting. Would anyone come to see her?

[/html]
A scent. Dierdre. The pale mother stirred from her sleep. She'd been sleeping more. She figured the pups would be born soon. real soon, probably. She stood, still groggy, and headed to where the scent emanated from. She'd been wanting to traverse the lands to her den innthe human city, where all her other pups had been born. She just hadn't yet.

She spotted Dierdre and she smiled, moving as quickly as she could to her daughter's side. Hey baby! What brongs you here? Her tail wagged in soft sweeps as she looked at her child. The girl looked unwell, but that was to be expected when one was as pregnant as she appeared to be.
[html]

Hope you don't mind since he's her step-father.

He had been watching her, making sure that she was keeping up with eating, and keeping up on her health. It was really like magic, her having childern in her stomach, it was like the male was in love with her all over again. It was like every thing they had been though was nothing, he acted like nothing ever happened. The male was trying not to stock his mate, but the sent of the two white female that looked like twins where at the borders, now he knew that this was not his area. He was a teacher, a teacher of a pack. He took any oath to teach the members of the pack every thing that he knew, and learned.

Coming along side of Deuce, he gave her a soft nip at her side, to let her and the pups feel him, he believed that they already knew that he was there father, he wanted every thing to be like what was in the story books. He wanted that ideal life for the family that he was going to have. Nodding his head to the two of them, was all the formal greeting he had offered. . "What gonna on?" The male didn't want any issues with Dierdre, not at this point with him and Deuce.
[/html]
[html]

She didn't want to say what had happened, but it would probably come out soon anyway. Why not let Deuce in on the truth? "I made a mistake. I...don't think that Pilot will forgive me. I left Storm, and I'm looking for a place to stay. Permanently." That wouldn't leave anything to question. At least, not about her staying. She wanted to make it clear that she was requesting to join, not that she was looking to stay for a few days.

Lucifer arrived, and Dierdre took a few steps back. She had slowly began to trust Lucifer over the last few months, but he'd ruined it for himself a few weeks earlier. He'd come to Storm drunk and high, and had tried to get her to come back with him. Called her "Deuce". The first and only time she had been involved with Lucifer when he had been on drugs and something horrible had happened. Last week she hadn't wanted to have to fight him that day, but Pilot had shown up at the last minute to defend her.

She ignored Lucifer, focusing on her mother. She wasn't about to show respect to someone like him. Getting drunk or high whenever something didn't turn out your way? That wasn't the right way to go. And it certainly wasn't the right behavior for a "father" to be having. "I have some skills, like fishing and tracking. I'm a good tracker. In Storm I was the hunter, and I know how to use a bow and arrows."

[/html]
Deuce was looking at her daughter, and wasn't surprised to feel luicfer join her side. She nudged him back, her bi-colored gaze never leaving her daughter. Her words made Deuce frown, just slightly. "I made a mistake. I...don't think that Pilot will forgive me. I left Storm, and I'm looking for a place to stay. Permanently." A mistake? What kind of Mistake? Deuce's gaze didn't miss Dierdre shifting away from Lucifer, and her own body responded instinctively to move between her child and what her child percieved as a threat.

"I have some skills, like fishing and tracking. I'm a good tracker. In Storm I was the hunter, and I know how to use a bow and arrows." Deuce nodded. I know you have skills, Dierdre. You are still a far better hunter than I. Much as I want to, i'm not going to send you back to your pack. Nor, she added gently, am I going to pry for your reason behind thinking your mistake is unforgivable. I believe you belong in Storm with your mate, but you are more than welcome to join us here, if this is what you feel you must do.

She glanced to her mate, who was a higher rank than she, but then lifted her head and called for a leader, her voice sweet and somewhat melancholy.
Deuce was trying to be a mother and do her rank, it wasn't hard for the male to understand why her mind didn't kick in and she shifted to protect her only daughter. The male raised a brow at his mate, with a shake of his head, he never touched her that night....did he? God he hoped not, just when things where starting to go right. The black male ruled his shoulders back, as he looked to the two female's making the choice not to say any thing, though once Deuce called for the leaders he decided it was time to start his questioning.

"I am not agreeing that your mother I need to that this crime that you've done...is not something that will not having some one here ready to kill any one who stands in there way to get to you...will it? I don't want to know what you've done, that will come in due time. but I need to protect this pack, I'm sure you would understand, since whom your father figure is."

He was sure that this would upset his mate, but he wasn't going to put the pack in danger, not for his mate's child, not for any one, not even Noah as much as it would kill him to think about it.
[html]
I can't understand what Lucifer is saying.

It was uncanny how alike she looked to her mother--she was almost a mirror image of her. If seen from behind the two females could be told apart, though, because Dierdre still possessed flecks of red amongst the forest of white on her back. She supposed that the red tint was something that she had gotten from Thanos--she knew that he was red.

She still wore the necklace that her father had given to her mother, swinging around her neck as she turned her head to look at Lucifer. Her ears went back. "Maybe you don't know Pilot like I do. He won't come here trying to kill anyone. And Phoenix...Phoenix is still sick in his den. Not in any condition to come after me. I have no enemies. I have decided to voluntarily break ties with Storm to come here, to live with my family."

[/html]
[html]

She had heard the call while out patrolling the borders. Her ears perked up at the sound, frowning slightly when she realized it was Deuce. She hoped the other female was alright - she had not spoken to either Lucifer or Deuce since Deuce's admission of Shadow's death, and was a little concerned for the other. With this thought in mind, she began to shift into her Secui form to reach her destination sooner. She shivered slightly as she shifted, twitching at one point when her paws began to change. She frequented her Optime and Lupus forms far more often, and thus always found her Secui form somewhat exotic. It was vastly useful, and would make her task of reaching Deuce much easier.

She nodded quickly to herself and set off in the direction of the howl, running south. In her Lupus form, it would have taken her twenty minutes to reach Deuce, but she arrived even before she knew it. She took a few deep breaths before advancing, noticing at once that Deuce was not alone. Lucifer, and a female that resembled Deuce in an uncanny way was also present. She frowned, standing away from the group, watching them for a few moments before speaking. "Yes?" She had no reason to say any more - whatever they needed, they would tell her. She could only guess as to what the situation involved.

[/html]
[html]
I could swear that I put up a reply to this. Maybe I'm thinking of another thread x_x

She had never seen this female before, the one that came to answer the call. Dierdre didn't see wolves like her mother and her very often, ones with different colored eyes...and it was a little strange at first. She was used to her own eyes, and Deuce's, but now she realized how really interesting it could be to see it on somebody else.

Dierdre knew how to act around an alpha and she assumed the posture of a subordinate wolf, her tail curling neatly between her legs, her head lowering. She looked up at the leader from her position for a moment before she spoke. "I am Dierdre Rhiannon. I used to live in Storm...but now I am seeking a new home. I was wondering if there might be room for me here, in Jaded Shadows. I thought that this would be a good place for me to live because I have some family members that also live here...Deuce, Fatin, and her children. My mother, grandmother, aunts, and uncle. I have some skills that might be useful to the pack, especially including fishing and working with a bow and arrow to catch prey.

She paused for a moment, thinking. "I want to make sure that you know, though--that I will be having children within the next month. If that would change anything." She had to be sure that Tayui knew that. She didn't want to be accepted with the female not knowing it, not expecting it. "I can fend for myself pretty well with my bow and arrow, though."

[/html]
Deuce stood by her daughter's side, facing the leader. Dierdre is a very skilled hunter. And she's good with pups, too. She did well with Shadow.... She looked to the leader quietly, hoping that the alpha would accept her daughter.

Dierdre's a good girl, Tayui. She won't cause any trouble....and she's always taken good care of me. She's more like a mother to me than a daughter. She didn't now why, but she felt it was important for the white woamn to know that. It was very important to the mother that the alphess knew.