Suggestions?
Haha just cause James suggested doing this :3

Anyways, this is the account for my soon to be 3rd character and according to Libri, it's ok to do that, but I'm having a little bit of trouble. I want her to have a spiritual background and have wanted her to have done some ceremonies/dances that she could contribute. Any suggestions at all would be lovely. Thank you so much <3
well you could base her as an OCD character, so she has to do things which would become ritual like. As we are not allowed magic you could have her hallucinate after eating somehting (heh) and see "god" or something like that. or she could alturnatively see the devil and does the rituals in her attempt to keep him at bay. this kinda character would be best with a mental illness as I don't think wolves naturally have a thing for god.. my character has some religious tenancies because shes thought about things spending alot of time alone.

you could also have her as like a shaman arriving from far away, and she talks about her people and the rituals keep her connection.
This actually very old and needs to be archived XD

I thought I requested it to be but meh.
oh I didn't notice *shuffles to corner for not checking post date*
*pats Astryd on the shoulder* It's ok. We all have our moments. xD
haha it's ok astryd.