Character Name: Nikolai Slava
Character Birthdate (including year): 26 July 2007
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci Ortus
Species: Canis lupus familiaris
A secondary form of contact: AIM - ScarletWolfsong
Currently played characters: Bris Stormbringer
3 Roleplaying Examples OR fill out your profile:
Since I'm still working on his profile today, you can have my Bris posts! XD
Hm, I played a character named Nikolai Russo, but I'm not sure how much we freak about repeating names (I've never really seen it happen)...
We have a Lucia Marino and a Lucia Cabriel right atm... should be alright yes? ^^
It's not really a big deal since we use surnames a lot now to differentiate between characters. It'd be your call Lin if you'd prefer the names didn't overlap. But at the same time, it happens quite a lot in real life, sooo! :O
Wow, I didn't even notice the Lucias! XD

I'm fine with her using Nikolai. Big Grin I just thought I would point it out, just in case! <3
Ack sorry Lin! I thought I had heard a Nikolai around here before but I couldn't remember well enough. >.< I'll change it if it will make it easier. <.< *goes off to look at more Russian names just in case!*

EDIT: If we haven't had any Kazimir's, I'm just going to request it be changed to that out of respect. ;D
Lol yea Anann was originally named Anu but I changed as soon as I realized Alli already had Anu (obviously) just used another version of the name. I'd already been torn between the two so it was an easy fix.

I just can't believe I didn't notice before I joined though as a returning soulster I didn't really lurk first XD
Kazimir Slava it is! :3
Thanks luff!!
Apparently I had to unlink and relink after the name change, hurrrrrr. x.x Failing at everything tonight.
!! I really didn't mind if you used Nikolai!! I am sorry I didn't get to respond to this fast enough to stop you! X_x; I was swept away in a flurry of weddings all weekend. @___@
*gigglesnorts* Is ok Lin!! I knew you were ok with it, but it really didn't bother me to change it anyway. ;D It actually inspired me to go in a little bit different direction with him too! *lovelove* ^^