a new chapter [leader needed]
[html]

o Character Name: Timid Strong
o Character Birthdate (including year): May 31, 2009
o Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
o Species: 25% Side-striped Jackal, 25% Red Wolf, 25% Mexican Grey Wolf, 25% Coyote
o Gender: Female
o A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): AIM, soloxgeist
o Currently played characters: None
o How you found 'Souls: Affiliation with Intus Incednia
o Initial Post: Sorry, it kinda sucks. D: I didn't know what to write.

Timid was tired.

The small canine walked with slow strides, her tongue lolling from her cream-colored jaws, but there was brightness in her eyes that had never been there before. Her pants were bursts of happiness in her chest as she walked along the old paths of Nova Scotia. It had been an exhausting couple of weeks since she had dispersed from her family, but there was no doubt in her mind that she was all the stronger for it. Physically, she had grown tougher and leaner, and her lupus form’s endurance had reached new boundaries; trotting along on four legs had always been easier than trying to maintain her other forms.

It was late morning, and as the sun climbed higher in the sky, her footsteps began to falter. She needed shade, food, and sleep if she was going to carry on any further—not that she had a destination in mind. Frowning, she lifted her black-liver nose and then broke out into a grin when she could smell rabbit. Without thinking, she bolted after the scent. A lithe brown shape was startled from a bush, and she dove for it, her slender legs working hard to keep up.

A stronger odor stuck her head-on, and Timid reeled in momentary panic. She toed the line of the border, marked by the heavy smell of a pack. The rabbit hopped beyond the boundary, its white tail flashing mockingly at her.

Flanks heaving for air, the young hybrid backed up and stared across into the pack territory.

Dare she…?

No. Timid was never one to break rules. She was too terrified of the consequences. She flattened her ears and backed up even further, her tail creeping between her legs.

Another thought flashed in her mind, and Timid lifted her head again, ears rising off her slender skull. She settled on her haunches and sniffed the pack markings again. She hadn’t intended to roam alone for the rest of life; she was too dependent, inexperienced, and small to realistically manage alone. Joining a new pack would help her chances for survival and would turn the page to a new chapter in her life. As tentative a creature as she was, she loved the company of others.

The light ginger female hesitated then tilted her muzzle up, her nose pointing at the sun. A howl, wavering and ridiculously small, burst out of her throat. Once she choked off the cry, she sat uncertainly, constantly twisting her head around at every little noise, hoping and fearing that a wolf from this pack would join her.

<style type="text/css">
.timid-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a45607; letter-spacing:1px;}
.timid-a01 .ooc {padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.timid-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:10px;}
.timid-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:460px; background-color:#d7a96e; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2vmj2jb.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 400px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#835e30; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Hello! Welcome to Souls~! Big Grin wc:382

Morning was giving way to the warmth of the afternoon and Lucia had found herself with little to do. When she had slipped away from her quaint cabin in the early morning hours before, she had done so with the intent to hunt, or at least try. And try she had, though in the end all her efforts seemed rather fruitless. For the petite woman, a hunt on her own consisted of trying to outrun smaller prey; going after anything too large would require combined efforts with other Valley members. When the one lively hare she managed to search out had bolted quickly to it's tiny den, she turned with a huff and padded back to her home, fed up with the chase for the time being.

After that the Marino girl chose to return to her two-legged form, donning the light purple dress she had scavenged from the city some time ago. As she sat upon her creaky old bed and fingered the airy fabric of her dress, she recalled the last journey to the city she had made. The memories stirred up some desire within her to return to the old concrete jungle, and with the feeling of purposelessness settling upon her shoulders, she made the decision to entertain herself out on the city streets today.

As she was nearing the pack borders, thoughts lost in the prospect of the adventure and amusement she would find, she was nearly startled by a short and wavering little howl that pierced the air. Lucia stopped abruptly, ears twitching ever so slightly as she tried to pinpoint the origin of the call. It seemed that it came from across the borders, and since the Marino was heading that way anyway, she figured she could investigate. She pushed forward once more, jade gaze searching the horizon for whoever had called. It didn't take her long to discover a stranger seated near the borders, evidently looking around for someone who had heard their call. Lucia came to a halt few feet away, gem-like eyes studying the stranger for a brief moment, taking in her posture and the markings that adorned her fur. The sandy-furred girl's head titled slightly to the side, one eyebrow raising in a curious, if a little disdainful, manner. "Who are you?" she questioned.

<style>
.rio-a39 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.rio-a39 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rio-a39 b {color:#C7DFDA; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.rio-a39 {background-color:#3C403F; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... amgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C7DFDA; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#182320; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.rio-a39-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Thanks for replying. :3 And my post is rushed and it sucks. D:

A shape approached from beyond the border, and Timid realized that it was a bipedal creature: a wolf. Her breath immediately caught in her lungs, and she looked on with ears pricked in interest. She had seen some wolves in optime form before -- she used it every so often to draw, in fact -- but she was at first amazed and intimidated by the approach of the pack wolf. Then, however, she realized how small the sandy she-wolf was.

She can't be any older than me! the gingery hybrid thought. She grew more confident, but only for a moment. Once the stranger's jade eyes focused on her, and she asked with a trace of disdain who she was, that confidence evaporated quickly.

Dipping her head in respect, her ears flattened, the jackal mix stammered an answer. "I'm T-Timid," she said quietly. She blinked and then clarified with a shaky smile, "I mean, that's my name. Timid Strong." She cursed herself for looking so uncertain in front of this female; regardless of the other's age, she could still have the ability to let her into the pack or chase her away from the borders. Looking unsure would mean that she'd be worthless, and that only made her look more unsure of herself. Should she shift into optime form as well? Would a sudden change of shape make the other think that she was attacking? She vouched for remaining as she was, on all fours, ready to bolt if need be.

"What is this pack called?" Timid asked, her liver-black nose twitching at the scent. It was a nice smell, now that she got over the shock of it. She didn't want to mention that she intended to join just yet; she didn't know what her chances were, and she hated taking risks. Better wait and observe than make more of a fool out of herself.

<style type="text/css">
.timid-a01 i {font-weight:italic; color:#a45607; letter-spacing:1px;}
.timid-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:460px; background-color:#d7a96e; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2vmj2jb.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 400px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#835e30; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Naw, your post was fine! :3 Sorry for the slight delay with mine here, though. D: wc:360

Lucia found some slight amusement in the way the stranger reacted as she approached the borderlands--the initial display of eager interest dissolving into a respectful bow of her head. It almost seemed to be a little empowering, to be shown such sudden respect, and the Valley wolf was wholly unused to it. The feeling almost prompted a wicked grin to her features, but she fended it off before it could manifest, instead leaving her face a mask of cool disinterest. In all honesty the Marino girl was quite interested in the stranger, and she found herself losing a bit of the previous desire to go to Halifax in favor of trying to figure out what the hybrid was doing here.

The other girl stuttered a reply, stating that she was timid, and Lucia thought it was a rather odd way to introduce oneself. But the strange hybrid hurried to clarify that Timid was actually her name. Timid Strong. She certainly lived up to her name, by her stammering response, and idly the Marino girl wondered if this girl's surname was as fitting as her given name. Lucia's jewel-like gaze simply remained on the other for a silent moment before she nodded, as if finally deciding that she approved of Timid's introduction. "Nice name," she commented, though her tone remained decidedly neutral.

It was Timid's turn to pose a question, and Lucia found herself glancing back toward the lands behind her as the pack was addressed. "Phoenix Valley," she said as she turned her gaze back to the hybrid. The sandy-furred youth crossed her arms over her chest and switched her weight from one foot to the other. "You called, yeah?" she asked, curiosity mixing with a touch of suspicion. "Why? What do you want?" Timid could be here for any number of reasons, as far as she knew. The Valley would often have visitors from other packs, but Lucia couldn't detect any pack scent on the hybrid before her. Seeking to join, then? The Marino girl hadn't ever actually witnessed the protocol of someone trying to join a pack, so she supposed this was how one might have gone about it.

[/html]
[html]

The jade-green stare of the slightly younger female was unnerving in its coolness. While many wolves could easily control their facial expressions, Timid had never been adept at it unless, oddly enough, she was furious. That was the only time all emotion washed away from her narrow visage. Now, it was full of uncertainty. It didn’t make sense that the girl would be furious with her, but that might well be the case. She didn’t know how welcoming these large packs were to worthless loners.

“Nice name,” the sandy-brown luperci remarked, and she didn’t bother to offer her own name in return. It bothered the hybrid, but she wouldn’t dare bring it up.

“Phoenix Valley,” Timid echoed when she heard the pack name. Her ears pricked as she looked across the lands again. It was a lovely name, and the place seemed lovely as well in the late summer atmosphere. She smiled, deciding that this was fitting. She had heard rumors of the many luperci packs during her travels, but she couldn’t bother to remember the names. While this one was very vaguely familiar, it didn’t bring any memories. This could have been any of them.

She was about to ask more questions when the pack wolf bluntly asked why the hybrid had called at the borders. Heat flushed under her fur, and she dipped her head quickly in an awkwardly jerky, apologetic motion.

“I was… I mean… I’ve recently left my family group.” She hesitated, wondering how much would be relevant or interesting enough for the stranger to listen through. “I was curious to learn about the packs, and I m-might be interested in joining—if Phoenix Valley would have me,” she added quickly, trying not to let her doubt show. But, once again, her face betrayed her, and she cursed herself for acting like a fool in front of this girl.

<style type="text/css">
.timid-a01 i {font-weight:italic; color:#a45607; letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

wc:324

Timid had a rather curious appearance, the Marino girl noted. Somewhat coyote-like, but she was a little too stocky to be wholly coyote, and she had an unusual coat pattern, something the sandy-furred girl had never seen before. Definitely a hybrid of some sort, though Lucia was never quite good at determining these things. This loner seemed pretty young too, probably somewhere around Lucia's own age. She found herself wondering what could make someone so young go off and live on their own. It shouldn't have been all that surprising, though; two of her siblings had up and left the Valley without so much as a word in recent months.

She watched as the other stammered and tried to explain herself, eventually admitting that she was thinking of joining the Valley, if possible. "Yeah, I guess our borders are open to newcomers, as far as I know." She shrugged. But as she looked back to the somewhat uncertain face of Timid, she suddenly felt like she needed to sound more certain, more knowledgeable. Maybe this was coming from that empowering feeling she had felt moments before, but regardless Lucia was feeling certain that she needed to act like she knew what she was doing. This loner definitely seemed under the impression that Lucia had a good idea of what she was doing, and the Valley wolf couldn't disappoint her and make a fool out of herself now. She straightened up, eyes never leaving the hybrid's form.

What was she supposed to ask newcomers? It seemed like a simple enough thing, but she couldn't remember ever learning any specific questions or protocol. She just had to get to know them, right? Judge if they were good enough to be in the pack. Seeing what she had to offer seemed like a good place to start. "So, uh. What can you do? I mean, what sort of skills do you have, that would be good for the pack?"

<style>
.lucisie .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lucisie p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lucisie b {color:#C7DFDA; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.lucisie {background-color:#3C403F; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... amgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C7DFDA; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#182320; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.lucisie-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

I wrote this really quickly. D:

“Yeah, I guess our borders are open to newcomers, as far as I know.” The sandy-furred wolf shrugged, and Timid lowered her ears slightly in unease. Of course, a girl as young as her wouldn’t know for sure, would she? She was barely grown up, and back where Timid came from, the youth had no authority. It might have been different here, but she found herself wishing that an alpha or whatever the leader was called had come to her.

Then again, an alpha would have been much scarier.

The small optime stood up a little straighter and asked her what skills she had. Immediately, Timid groped through her mind in an attempt to find something, and with growing horror she realized that there wasn’t much she could do. Her words stuttered, but they flowed with her stream of consciousness as she desperately tried to find something.

“I can… I can hunt small prey and everything, but I guess everyone can do that. I can—I can draw. I’m learning to play the flute, if I could find one. And I… I don’t know if any of that is useful.” The hybrid licked her dry lips and made a final offer, her voice growing more confident. “I can learn. I never give up when I’m told to do something. Maybe that will make up for a lack of what I can do. I should be able to prove that I’m a hard worker if nothing else.”

Her yellow-green eyes fixing on the slightly younger girl’s, Timid frowned and asked tentatively, “What’s your name, and who is the leader here?”

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Alrighty, go ahead and edit 'leader needed' somewhere in the thread title. :]

The Valley wolf listened intently as the hybrid babbled on about a brief list of her skills, topping it off with a declaration that would be able to prove herself as a hard worker. The mention of her flute playing and the mere idea of music visibly caught Lucia's attention, ears perking fully upright at the word. The Marino girl found it intriguing, with her own recently budding interest in music.

Timid's willingness to learn, at the very least made it apparent that the hybrid truly did wish join their ranks, however she could. If Luci were to look at it from what she figured a leader's perspective would be, she figured that would be an admirable quality, however curious it was to hear. It all seemed good enough to her. Before Lucia could speak much on what she'd just heard, the hybrid put forward another question of her own. The Marino tilted her head very slightly to the side as she responded.

"I'm Lucia," she stated, and the words prompted the barest beginnings of a proud smile. "Our leader's Jefferson. His mate Geneva used to lead beside him. Still kinda does, I guess." Lucia didn't really know exactly what the deal was with Geneva's position in the pack. As far as she was aware, though, her mother's old friend was still capable of accepting someone into their ranks if needed. "I'll go ahead and call for 'em," she said. The sandy-furred girl then turned to face the packlands, lifted her head up, the howled a low call to let them know their presence was needed at the border.

[/html]
[html]

Table by Draggar ♥.

The Whilom recognized the song of one of Naniko's children. Without further thought about the matter, Geneva checked to make sure that Pripyat was otherwise engaged in his day of play and exploration, she turned her footsteps toward the source of the sound. It took several moments for her to reach the borders. She had not been far away, but she was not hurrying either. Lucia's call had not signified any great need for her presence right away, and so it did not make sense to run flat-out and arrive breathless.

Geneva greeted Lucia with a warm smile. She had not had much interaction with the girl since she had been very small. That was something that she regretted. She had been close with Lucia's mother, but she had had her own problems to figure out. She made a mental note to try to spend more time with her in the very immediate future, before she turned her attention to the stranger, the reason that Lucia had called in the first place.

She nodded, acknowledging the small stranger, then began running down protocol. "Thank you for calling me, Luca,"" Lucia had a good head on her shoulders, and the gentle Whilom knew that she would have proceeded with the stranger in the proper way. "Can you tell me a little bit about yourself, stranger?" the green-eyed woman asked, her half-scarred face turning to regard the stranger.

<style type="text/css">
.orangelily b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.orangelily i {color:#CC0000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.orangelily .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#FFFFFF}
.orangelily p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.orangelily {margin:0 auto; width:376px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i34.tinypic.com/30uzhuv.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 349px 0px; font-family: optima; font-size:12px; color:#FF6600; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Bahhhhh. My stomach hurts and it's not helping me focus. xD

The sandy-furred girl seemed interested in her musical skills, though Timid couldn’t fathom why that would be so interesting in a pack. Coming from a small family group as she had, culture was hunting and howling and exploring. Art was never involved, and she’d been mocked by her successful sister for it. To think that this pack, or at least this young wolf, would appreciate something that Timid could do was astounding and gave her hope.

The optime introduced herself as Lucia and then explained who the leaders were. Timid smiled at mention of the girl’s name and then watched with wide-eyes as the tan she-wolf tilted her head back to howl for the leaders.

“Do you think they’d let me in?” Timid whispered, coming closer. She realized how tiny she was beside the other in her lupus form, but still she did not want to change. She wasn’t beautiful on two legs. Better for the leaders to see an almost steady jackal at their borders rather than an ungraceful werewolf wannabe.

It wasn’t long before a grey creature walked from the pack lands to the border. The gingery-cream hybrid grew rigid as she saw the horrific scarring on the side of the old female’s face and shoulder, but she did not gasp at it. She averted her eyes to the good side of the woman’s face, noting the friendly look in her green eyes and focusing on that. A trembling smile came to her lips as the newcomer, likely Geneva, nodded and spoke to her.

“M-my name is Timid Strong,” the girl responded. She attempted to straighten her posture, bringing her head up, though her black tail remained half-tucked between her legs. “I won’t be the strongest or bravest member in your pack if you accept me, but I work really hard. I won’t give up, whatever you ask of me. And maybe joining a pack will help me to grow.” She spoke awkwardly, unsure of what to add, and glanced quickly at Lucia for reassurance. Realizing that her dependence wouldn’t help her image, she stared at her paws instead. How could she expect the Phoenix Valley wolves to bring in a coward like her? She couldn’t even spit her words out.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Forgive the awkward post--I'm currently distracted by football game. XD:;

Lucia turned back to face the other after her brief call to the leaders, green eyes watching in silence as the prospective joiner neared her. Timid asked her whether she thought that they would accept her into their ranks, and the Marino girl found herself nodding. "I don't see why not," she answered, words nearly as hushed as Timid's whispered question.

A few silent moments later, someone approached them. The sandy-furred girl turned to find the familiar figure of Geneva walking toward them at a leisurely pace. The sight of her warm smile automatically called a matching one to Lucia's features, and she greeted the Whilom with a simple, "Hey, Geneva." Seeing her mother's friend always seemed to bring to mind fond memories of her childhood.

Geneva was quick to move on to question the waiting hybrid, who in turn answered with a short and somewhat awkwardly delivered speech to convey her determination. Luci nodded after the hybrid spoke, as if silently backing up her words. The Marino girl then took the opportunity the brief pause in conversation provided to share with Geneva the bit of information Timid had already shared with her. "She told me that she can draw, and is learning to play the flute. Said she's willing to learn." Luci's gem-like gaze moved briefly to Timid before drifting back over to Geneva, awaiting what the scarred woman would say.

[/html]
[html]

Table by Draggar ♥. Thanks for your patience and welcome to PV/Souls. You should be titled up soon and you have permission to start posting elsewhere!

Geneva was glad that Lucia had demonstrated skill in following protocol. The little bits of information that the Marino girl gave to her helped in her evaluation of the entire situation. It was clear to the Whilom that Lucia had judged Timid as worth her time, and definitely worth consideration of entering the ranks of Phoenix Valley. Lucia had grown up in this pack since her birth, and so she trusted the girl especially much. She was well on her way to becoming a successful young woman.

The gentle voiced gray wolfess finally spoke. "You are welcome to stay in Phoenix Valley as Loas, the standard rank for newcomers. If you wish to move up in the ranks, you can learn, grow, and demonstrate your knowledge." It was obvious that Timid was...well, Timid, but she had handled herself well thus far. "We all grow at our own pace. My skill set upon arriving her was sorely lacking in terms of hunting. My greatest strength was my ability to read and write," she said. She wanted to assure the new pack member. Diversity was valued in this pack of dreamers.

"You are welcome to find a place to stay; there are places suitable for dens or empty cabins. Must make certain that you do not hunt the livestock that we keep in the barn." That had been the most confusing part for the Whilom upon arriving her. With a small smile, the half-scarred, olive-eyed woman moved to stand by Lucia, her expression showing a bit of the pride she felt for the growing young woman. "Do you have any other questions, Timid?"

<style type="text/css">
.orangelily b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.orangelily i {color:#CC0000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.orangelily .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#FFFFFF}
.orangelily p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.orangelily {margin:0 auto; width:376px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i34.tinypic.com/30uzhuv.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 349px 0px; font-family: optima; font-size:12px; color:#FF6600; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Woooo! :3

Seeing the other girl comfortable in the presence of the scarred old female, the jackal hybrid relaxed a bit and quit her fidgeting. Her paws had been dancing centimeters back and forth, little shifts that only she would notice. Now they remained still, and she stared at the small pale things attached to her twiggy legs with a grimace. Her new acquaintance was small too, but at least she had been born into the pack, or so Timid assumed. The hybrid was just small, small and useless.

The usual thoughts danced through her head, planted there months ago when she was a child, and it took a conscious effort to stop them. Her yellow-green eyes darted to Lucia as the optime female added some of the other skills Timid had failed to mention to Geneva. The ginger-tawny hybrid smiled gratefully at the other female. Regardless of if they became friends or anything more than acquaintances after this, Timid knew that she’d be in debt to Lucia for helping her out. She’d never forget the girl.

“You are welcome to stay in Phoenix Valley as Loas,” the grey she-wolf said, and Timid was momentarily dumbfounded by the statement. Her heart sang, and she broke out into a wide grin before listening to the rest of the explanation. Her black tail wagged slightly in response to Geneva’s reassurances, telling her that the old female herself had been a bad hunter at the beginning. That was all Timid asked for in joining the pack; a chance to grow.

“Livestock?” Timid flicked her ears; the word was alien to her, but she grasped the concept after considering it for a moment. “Okay, got it. And I’ll make a den somewhere.”

Geneva asked her if she had any other questions, and the light-colored hybrid shook her head. Her voice trembled a little, but it was with excitement. “I don’t have any questions right now, but I’ll be sure to speak up if I do have any.” She hesitated and then added quickly, “Well, I’m sure that there are rules to every pack. Is there anything else I need to look out for?” She didn’t want to completely screw up, but she didn’t say that aloud.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
This thread's been sitting and it looks about done, so I'm just going to archive it for ya. Smile A very delayed welcome to PV!

[html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in , or to seek out a Mentor.

[/html]