Shoot to Thrill dnd
[html]

The light paw steps took her the furthest she's ever been since joining the Phoenix Valley. She had to get away, upset at the absence of Domonick feeling sad and lonely. She got to meet a new male that seemed interesting but Adonia was very insecure always looking for love, but never having the courage to be proactive about it. She fell for others easily and had a big heart for all, however, she was quiet and typically shy. The blue eyed black and white female was beginning to feel more and more lonely with each passing day and hour. She walked on and on going in no particular direction. Truth be told the only place she was aware of was Halifax, but she didn't go to Halifax, not this time instead she managed to travel to a land that felt a lot like her insides. Barren and empty.In all truth, life had been hard for her, and lonely. She had never had anything to bond with, to be able to feel secure about. Phoenix Valley felt like her real home, the only place that she had found to accept her, but still she was lonely.

A heavy sigh came from the wolf husky as her paws moved gingerly over the rocky sandy landscape. It looked endless and soon everything looked the same to her and she had no idea where to go, which way was home. She wasn't ready to go home yet, but still not knowing was sort of scary. Finally after going in circles she sat down on one of the many rocks looking around her ears perked as her soft saddened eyes glanced around her, head turning this way and that before she let out another heavy sigh. She was lost. She was alone. She was scared. Through her sadness her fear was hidden. Depression of being without friends and being without a lover was beginning to wear on her. Was she not attractive? Was she ugly? She certainly believed so, but she would keep it to herself. Drowning in her depression was something that Adonia was beginning to get used to and no better place to feel depressed than the waste. Lowering her body to the sandy grit rock she curled into a ball letting her mind go blank as she stared into the vast land that was endlessly the same for easily ten, twenty miles.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language, and drug usage starting with this post. Reader discretion is advised.

OOC: NTS: this is a day before Daisuke gets his foot broken and his tail ripped...

Joint was held within his hand, lit only seconds ago as the man walked through The Wastes. He looked for something easy to catch for food since he was hungry. His back leg had rendered itself useless when it came to hunting anything bigger than a rabbit, and even that was hard. These days he'd even take to catching and eating fish since they were easy to catch to Daisuke, since he had been able to master fishing better than any other form of hunting. He'd grown up in a cove, and learned to fish when he was back on his four legs, so learning to fish on his bi-ped form had been simple enough. Sometimes, he would make spears, or use those blades that he had before and use them like they were spears to fish, and other times, he went in with his teeth and claws. The punk bounced along as he let random tunes play in his head, dancing along, playing the air guitar as he had done so. Rainbow colors hair bounced as he rocked his head to the imaginary music. He'd stop his head rocking when he realized again that he had a joint in his mouth.

He'd been dancing to a invisible tune for quite some time as he walked along the rocky beaches. He loved the beach, it was his home, and he never did leave the beach for too long. If he did, then it would be to just go to another beach. He was still dancing and smoking as he did so, one step at a time. After a few more paces, he would find himself coming upon a woman on the beach. Golden fingers would wrap around the joint that the man had in his mouth and he had looked at the woman with his oceanic blue eyes of his. Why, Hello! The name's Daisuke. he spoke to the woman, immediately sharing his name with the woman, and then taking a puff on his joint. What's this beautiful woman's name that sits here called? what a complicated way to ask the woman her name. Good going Daisuke.

<style type="text/css">
.cosmiccastaway b {font-weight:normal; color:#124306; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.cosmiccastawayooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#0b3802;}
.cosmiccastaway p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cosmiccastaway {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ttable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #124306; padding: 255px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#051e01; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Oooh good god, I feel like a butt! I didn't notice you had replied at all! PLEASE forgive me!

She held back tears, she wouldn't cry--no! No matter how sad she felt, she wouldn't cry in the open like this fearing someone would see, someone would here, even though she was convinced no one lived around here, let alone traveled through this place other than her. Soon that was proven wrong as a voice came to her ears. Her head shot up like a bullet as it turned to face the most bazarre looking...wolf...yeah, he was...wasn't he? She didn't know, through her damp eyes she couldn't tell, all she saw was that rainbow mohawk looking thing on his head. Her eyes looked down to meet his eyes as he asked her name, head tilting as she caught the word beautiful woman come out of those canines of his. She sat in silence for just for a second or two before she spoke. "Adonia...but..I think your wrong..." She added at the end in her usual shy stammer.

She remained curled in as she felt scared. It was a comfort to her to remain laying in that tight circle, it reminded her of being held when she was a child. How her father used to curl up around her making her feel secure and safe. Why did she leave Europe for? She couldn't remember, perhaps it was her new 'mother'. She laid her head down upon her thick tail, her dark and light blue eyes looking at him as she went on, "I'm not beautiful.." She said giving him a flat serious look. Then she caught sight of what he had in his mouth trying to figure it out on her own without being obvious in the slightest. The smell finally coming to her nostrils. It was somewhat off putting, but only because it was new to her senses. It was certainly a smell she'd ever been in contact with and it was entirely unique causing it to be very intriguing to her. The more she smelled it the more it suddenly became familiar to her. Her brother. She remembered smelling this scent upon him once. It wasn't as strong as this, but it was this scent.

She couldn't figure out what it was though, and finally she broke down and asked, "...what is that in your mouth...?" Her voice soft and almost too quiet, but for the lack of noise it was audible.

<style>
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... kepunk.png); background-color:#00271e; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">OOC: It's fine..
Ever want to be free? Do you even remember?
Want to be God, the Devil, Like me?

Adonia...but..I think your wrong... her voice was so shy, her body shyer. She did not move very much, only to look at him, and then lay her head back down on her fluffy tail. Daisuke felt put off by the woman, and he would cock his brightly colored head, wondering why she was so shy, so silent, softly spoken. And what was he supposed to be wrong about? "I'm not beautiful.." the woman would then continue. Not beautiful? Was she out of her fucking mind? Her coat mixed with those duel toned eyes were as beautiful as could be. Daisuke held a wide smile on his stoned face, not letting it falter. He giggled lightly as well. Not beautifuls? You don't think that you're beautiful? he asked, not expecting an answer, nor giving much time between for the woman to answer before he started to talk again. Miss Adonia, I bet a smile would look beautifuls on that face of yours, I mean, a frown is already beautiful on there, and your eyes, m'lady, they are just dashing! the man would sweet-talk the woman, him always trying to be the charmer without even trying to be really. He just wanted the woman to feel good about herself. Daisuke didn't like when people were always down on themselves, so why not try and make them feel better with sweet words? Plus, it wasn't like Daisuke was lying to her or anything, for the woman was very pretty. Do I even have to get started on how beautiful your name is? the man would then ask, energetically, and happily. He also was stoned, oh so very stoned. He took the cigarette back to his maw, inhaled the smoke, held it in his lungs for a moment or two before exhaling away from the woman.

..what is that in your mouth...? the woman would ask him. Daisuke would have his stoned deep cerulean eyes on the woman still, them bright and light-hearted as he looked at her happily. Long golden tail would wag gently from side to side as he decided to take a seat in front of the woman. It's an herb called Marijuana. Wants somes? Daisuke asked the woman, before he let his mind wonder a little further for a moment. Are you luperci, Lady Adonia? he couldn't help but ask, since she had been wandering around in her four legged form instead of the bi-petal one. He also wondered if she would feel less intimidated if he had reverted back to his four legged forms. Would you feels better if I was like you? what a curious man...

[/html]
[html]

She watched him with calm, yet wide eyes. His words making her ears perk intently for a moment, she was about to answer, but he didn't give her a chance as he went on about her looks. Ears folding back slightly as she listened. She could feel the heat rising in her cheeks. He was making her blush, her eyes averting while a soft smile fought to tug on the corners of her lips. The way he spoke was so unique to her ears, it was odd, but she didn't mind it in the slightest. Was the name Adonia beautiful? What made it so? How..how am I beautiful? She was curious about this, but dared not to inquire more on it feeling such questions would make her seem selfish or self-centered. She had looked back to him when he talked about what he had. A herb? She thought about that, what a herb was and then wondered why he was smoking it. It was rare to see things smoked, it was sort of odd to her why someone would think to do such things. Her mind began to go into complex thought as she thought about how one would think of doing such. Taking in smoke into ones lungs, didn't it burn? Burning wasn't good, so why do it? What good comes of it? What is there to gain?

She stood up thinking about his offer, before she could answer he began to ask other questions as she turned to fully face him and sat down her ears once more going intently forward, tail wrapping around her for comfort. She nodded, "Yeah..I am...and no" she shook her head slowly, "You're fine just how you are.." She had many reasons not to be in her Optime form. She felt more insecure in such a vulnerable state. She looked at her body and felt nervous about her stomach being so exposed and she felt naked in that form. It probably all stemmed back to her birth mother and how she'd scrutinize and made her feel fat and ugly, then turn around and make her feel like male's were out to rape her and all sorts of psycho babble that caused Adonia to be so scared and nervous, let alone shy. "...doesn't it burn? Isn't that bad for you?" Her head tilted emphasizing her own curiosity. "...I just don't understand what there is to gain from doing such things...I thought herbs were for eating..like you put it on your food, or even for healing like putting on a cut or something.."

She was slowly relaxing in front of him, but she wasn't ready to shift or even come out of her slightly stand offish mode. Her head stayed slightly low, while her front legs were bent some so she could still stay close in on herself. The young female had a lot of problems but tried her best not to bring them onto others. Loneliness was at the bottom of her issues. Gaining a friend was something she really needed. Perhaps this could be it? Perhaps he could be a friend? Adonia highly doubted that. Already she met others and none had become her friend. This was the most conversation she had gotten, it made her nervous, fearing he'd suddenly up and leave her. Suddenly shrug her off like a pest. She tried to not think of these negative thoughts, these outrageous possibilities and enjoy this moment while she had it. Bask in the fact someone called her beautiful, and wanted to see her smile.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wnwsnk.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 90px; text-align: justify;">
OOC: ....

Yeah..I am...and no she had told him about her being a Luperci. Daisuke took this and stored it in his brain, it always being eager to know about a new person. You're fine just how you are. she would go on, and Daisuke would nod his head to the woman. He would not shift back into the four legged form that he had been in yesterday when he had gone hunting. Then I shall stay as I am. the man stated to the woman, a wide smile on his pierced lips. The golden man had crossed his legs, the mismatch blue and red fabric that hugged it being rather distracting to the eyes of the golden stoner. Daisuke would look down at his pants for a moment and he would play with the zipper tracks for a moment, just entertaining a stoned mind for a moment before his sapphire eyes would moved back onto the woman. He smiled lightly still as he had let her go back within his vision. "...doesn't it burn? Isn't that bad for you? the woman would continue, a cute look, almost innocent coming over her own face. Daisuke found the look to be adorable, and he couldn't help but let his smile grow. I just don't understand what there is to gain from doing such things...I thought herbs were for eating..like you put it on your food, or even for healing like putting on a cut or something.. the woman finally had spoken what she was curious about, and Daisuke took another hit.

It relaxes the bodies, it makes me feels good. It burns a little bit at first, but you kinda get used to it after awhile of smoking it. It's kinda a good burn. the man spoke, giggling lightly as he had explained it to the woman. I never heards of putting herbs on your food, but they can be used for healing, though, I don't think that marijuana can heals very much of anything but a bad mood.. the man continued, giggling again at himself as he spoke about the herb. Daisuke looked at the woman with his solid eyes, her own eyes were bi-colored, the pupil ringed in a light blue while the outer ring was one of that dark cerulean hue, he noticed it, and also realized that he had not seen eyes like these before. He liked them to say the least, and almost wished that his were like that. Then again, Daisuke liked looking in the eyes of others. Most of them were so beautiful. Daisuke favorited a few of the sets of eyes that he would see though. Snake's being one of his most favorite. Her eyes were newly added to the list, and pretty high up on that list. Want a hit?

[/html]
[html]

Her solemn, yet saddened expression looked over to him as he played with his zipper, again her ears perked forward curious of his mannerisms. His answer to her question on the herb he had made her smile some. So he wasn't aware of herbal spices, she smiled more as her eyes seemed to light up suddenly, "Yeah, but when cooking some herbs are great for flavoring, it's been a long time since I've cooked, but maybe..." She suddenly stopped and looked down ears folding back as she went into a laying position. She was doing it again. Talking as if she had a friend, as if others would be her friend. "..nevermind.." She whispered licking her lips as her heart felt heavy again. She had so much to share, but no one to share it with. How hard it was for her to stop herself and how cruel her mind was to her as it would suddenly snap her back into this fretful loneliness that haunted her. What was she thinking trying to mention how maybe she could show him what she was talking about?

Her eyes looked up as he asked if she would like to try it but that was not how she understood it and her brows creased together in utter confusion, "Want a hit?" she said in a heavy questioning tone. She sat up thinking, then wondered if he meant for her to actually try the herb, her cheeks felt hot with embarrassment as she looked down,"..oh, sorry, I didn't know what you meant...um, I guess...it's not bad for you is it?" She asked again unsure. She looked at herself, how would she try it, she just has her paws right now. Shifting was out of the question, she felt way to insecure in that form, even when she's feeling good about herself, which is only around the horses. Her ears went back as she felt very nervous about trying it, but he did seem very mellow. Her eyes looked back up looking at the golden wolf before her. Licking her lips again, "...I guess it wouldn't hurt to try it, but I'm in no form to do so..and..I-I don't really like my optime form..." She mumbled the last part, ears folding flat against her skull and upper neck.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wnwsnk.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 90px; text-align: justify;">
OOC: there's a little bit of pp, i hope you don't mind, if you do, please don't hesitate to pm me and i'll gladly change it.

Yeah, but when cooking some herbs are great for flavoring, it's been a long time since I've cooked, but maybe... the woman started, but then trailed off. Daisuke would cock his head to the right and furrow his brows a little bit, wondering why she stopped. She then said nevermind to him. Daisuke would cock his head to the other side and give a curious whine. What were you gonna say? But maybe what? Why nevermind? the man asked the woman, wondering why she would change her mind right at the last moment. He found it weird that she would change her mind. He normally would decide something and quickly stick to it, no matter what happened between now and then. He never realized that people weren't always like him. Either he didn't realize it, or he forgot about it. Either one was possible.

want a hit? she asked him, and he had motioned at the joint that he held in his fingers. ..oh, sorry, I didn't know what you meant...um, I guess...it's not bad for you is it? the woman then would apologize to him, in which he felt was misplaced and so he shook his head and put a warm smile on his stoned lips. It's okay, I should have been clearer. And it's not bad for you, I don't think. It makes you feel good. the man spoke to her, the same warm smile on his lips as he looked over to her with his oceanic eyes. ..I guess it wouldn't hurt to try it, but I'm in no form to do so..and..I-I don't really like my optime form.. the woman then went on to speak to him, and he then thought about his options for a moment. His eyes would look at the joint for a moment and then they would move back over at the woman again. There's no reason to change. I can help you. the man spoke, giggling lightly before he took a hit, one large enough for him to give the woman some of the smoke, and he had then moved closer to her. He took her chin in his hand, and he pulled his own head towards the woman to where their faces were only millimeters apart. He then blew the smoke that was in his lungs into her nose, it would be up to her to breathe in to take in the smoke. When she would give him the motion to stop, he did, and he blew the rest of the smoke out into the air around them before he leaned back and sat on his butt again.

You good? he would ask, just to make sure she was okay after that.

[/html]
[html]

I don't mind PP as long as no pain is involved XD

The golden male wanted to know, wanted more information and she didn't look up, fearing eye contact. She was afraid she was being completely stupid for being insecure, and explaining would be opening up for him to laugh at her for being so stupid. She drew in a some air and finally spoke, "...maybe I can show you how to cook with different herbs...maybe see what food would taste like with your herb that your smoking...I just thought it was stupid of me to suggest such a thing...I didn't want to assume we could be friends--I don't really have any..." She felt her body get hot, then cold. Fear racked through her waiting for him to laugh. Her eyes looked up seeing a smile on his face, it was warm and welcoming, an all to familiar smile. Maybe he'd be like the others? Maybe not...so far he wasn't like anyone she meant. He seemed so laid back, relaxing. She was beginning to really like him...but it was all too easy for her to like others. It was a curse.

He wasn't going to have her change and just like that he inhaled a large amount of smoke and air, then touched her gripping her chin and blew the smoke at her. Her eyes had widened and because of her surprise of what he was doing before he said anything she took in a heavy amount of air, but it wasn't air she took in. The burn was immediately felt in her lungs and throat. She had never smoked anything, her lungs never knew smoke, not like this and she began to cough, standing up straight legs spread so she didn't spring. The coughing seemed to serve making her light headed--or was it just coincidence? The coughing stopped and she blinked a few times as everything looked so intensely different. Everything seemed to stop. She continued to blink, then realized she was and how much work it was to do such things, so she stopped that and just stood there quietly staring down at the rock like structure beneath her paws as she thought about its texture. Still being silent. Her mind though still running as questions swam through her. Was it suppose to hit her this fast? Was she being crazy? Maybe she was...maybe it was illusion. She sat down trying to come to terms with what was going on, her eyes looked at him afraid to talk not sure what would come out. She didn't want to seem like it was affecting her at all. Silence seemed to be the best strategy, yes. It was then she began to feel a little more comfortable, "..can..can I try that again?"

It was starting to hit her, but not nearly as strong as she thought it was, it was just starting to course through her, she was still very much 'sober.' Her body was just beginning to relax. Now, she was more curious of it, what does it do? He did say it makes you relax, but what else? Is that all? Her eyes looked up at him, still clear but a little glassy from coughing so hard.

<style>
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/Hogwarts/gifts/20 ... oniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: ew, i'm so sorry that i suck so bad. T.T

The woman had spoke of her teaching him how to cook with herbs, and Daisuke brightened up(like he could get any brighter, the man was almost like the sun itself when it came to being bright) and his tail wagged pretty excitedly. A smile was still strong on his maw as he gathered words to say to the woman. Miss Adonia, of courses we can be friends! And, I would love to see you do this thing called "cooking"! the man exclaimed to the woman, everything about him screaming that "yes", he did mean what he was saying to the woman. Daisuke let the words sink in, and he watched for her reaction. He still smiled.

As expected, the woman coughed right after her lungs realized that she had taken in smoke instead of oxygen, and Daisuke sat there and made sure she was okay, though she looked fine, just one of those first time hits, in which he too, coughed when he had first taken a hit of this herb. Daisuke held a stoned grin on his face as a silence had passed between the two. Daisuke, himself had not been in silence, for his head had always been filled with noises, weither he was making them up or he was just listening to he sound of his inner voice, or the nature around him. Daisuke was not a silent man, so silence barely ever was around him, even if his mouth was being silent, there was still sound to him. Daisuke took another hit in between the silence that the woman had sat in before the woman would finally break the silence and ask if she could try it again. Daisuke nodded his head and went to poke on the joint again. He inhaled the smoke twice before he had exhaled the smoke and then took another one to give her another shotgun. Once he removed the paper-wrapped herb from his mouth, he moved back into position to give it to her again, and he did, as easily as he could for her and once he ran out of smoke he pulled away from her face.

Daisuke sighed contently and he leaned back a little bit. What are you doing out so far from the Valley? That is where you are from right? That is, if you don't mind me asking... Daisuke spoke to the woman, stoned smile sitting on his face still.

[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.alletable { border:1px solid #264F3F;background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/1fgums.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#C4C9B3;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#264F3F; margin: 0 auto }
.boxy { padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.boxy p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.boxy b {color:#8e3768;}</style>

OOC: lol, it's okay..

She felt a little foolish for wanting more, but she could feel something from it, and she couldn't figure it out, but the feeling was pleasant and she wanted to reach out to this feeling. She was happy to know he was excited by the thought of her coming over and share her cooking with him. Her tail began to wag freely behind her while her ears perked right up. He was very kind and free, this seemed to put her at ease. It probably didn't hurt that his cute smile allowed her to open up. He was a rather cute and fun wolf, unique as well which captivated her attention. After that was agreed upon he took a good drag of this new and fascinating thing he shared with her. Next it was her turn to enjoy it, he again repeated his actions to her but this time it felt like more smoke. Perhaps the smoke was irritating her throat, or tickled, or maybe it was the fact she drew in with more enthusiasm than the first time. Either way she once more coughed out, this time it was harder though.

Her body felt a wave of chills while her head seemed to empty and nothing but her surroundings filled her thoughts. It was fascinating her, relaxing her, and making her feel a little more open and less closed off to those around her, which in this case was Daisuke. She gave out another small cough as giving the golden male a warmer smile. Before she could manage to say anything he asked her a question making her completely ignore her own thoughts, "Trying to escape myself.." she said without real thought, but as she went to go say what she had wanted to say before he spoke, she forgot it and became a little disappointed. Was it something important? No..she didn't think so but how annoying it was that her thoughts were beginning to escape her. She shook her head then refocused on what he had asked and again spoke, "..I feel lonely..and the one wolf I felt comfortable with, and even had a crush on left the pack without notice..left me without saying a word...it hurt me..I'm tired of being abandoned..." She just began to babble random thoughts. Her head feeling just whacked out.

She was wondering if it was suppose to hit her like this, and her eyes looked up at him, "..am I acting weird?..I feel odd.." She said with a very concerned look on her face as she looked down at a spot of gritty sand. "..this is odd.."

[/html]