BUG -- post count issues
Okay so I happened to randomly notice that the profile for grace d'angelo had a post count of one. Ive under the belief that ooc posts don't go on the thread count so I clicked the see all posts to read what I assumed was a ic joining post and Lo and behold it was only a post in ooc forums. Sooo something needs fixing, yes?

If I am mistaken ignore this!
Yeah, I think something is wrong here. Savina's post count should only be 1,000 but it's 1,001 o.O
it seems Niro is 2 over as well
Some of the new forums didn't have their permissions set properly, so those who've posted in Loner and Creature Joining, Requests, Suggestions, Questions, ETC, Absences and Player Updates, Studios and Shops, or Requests will have had their post count increased. :3 However, I've fixed the permissions so that will no longer happen. Now it's just a matter of fixing those post counts that have been increased on accident. Thanks for bringing this to our attention! (It would have been bad to catch this later down the line! XD)
Maybe one of the new OOC forums/subforums count posts or something? :<

OH WOW ANNA SHADOWPOSTED THE CRAP OUT OF ME XD
Yeah, good thing this was caught early. Way to go Katie! Big Grin

So yeah, Savi needs a -1 to post count XD
So if I did this right, the following accounts need posts subtracted:

Jefferson Soul: 2
Bris Stormbringer: 2
Tayui Aston: 2
Ember Phoenix: 1
Nayru: 1
Conor Soul: 1
Grace D'Angelo: 1
Synder Flare: 1
Cassius Arphralos: 2
Niro Takekuro: 2
Malachi: 1
Savina Marino: 1
Alrighty, everyone's post counts should be correct now! Big Grin
you are awesome anna!!!
YaY so I did catch something =B I assumed it was as simple as adjusting some of the forum permissions but I can't be asked to type alllll that out on my phone now can I =P
Kazimir needs a -1 because of this too please! He should still be at 0! ;D
Wow, nice catch you guys. :O
Fixed him, Jassy! Big Grin
Danke danke! <333