cercatori d'arte
Ok, hopefully this goes here, if not, could it be moved to the place it should be?

Yes Shaw is diving herself real deep in here, and sticking herself with new ideas. This one came to me when I had thought of shaw and him not getting anywhere as a wolf rp in another area, well here we are, he's been accepted on souls and I thought, it was about time to make a new pack, now I had no foundations to really go by until Sunny brought up an idea of a pack who specializes in the arts, music, painting, singing, writing, even cooking (it can be seen as an art if done correctly.)

Now we need 3 other people to put our heads together, but this is what we have so far:

Colors: A purple/red and a pale yellow

Icon: A scroll with a pallet (for painting) over top.

Founding members: Shawchert Menue (Leader), Skye Collins (co leader), Ouija , Lucia Marino, Orin Takekuro.

Pack rules/Laws
Rules are as follows, all souls rules should be accounted for as well,

As this is a pretty care free pack, there are few rules, but things that are quite frowned upon,

Fighting: Fighting with another pack member is frowned upon and will be broken immediately, both parties will be punished lightly. Fights from outside members will be much more harsher on the outsider, and they will be chased out, enough said

Harrassing Another light punishment (more like a really good talking to by a big hulking wolf! Big Grin), but one that is very well frowned upon,

Adultery: not punished by any means other than the pack not trusting the adulterer. Very frowned upon, tsk tsk, you should be faithful!

Murder/Killing of other packmembers or outsider: is dealt with either death or expulsion, unless the said party was attacked by the one he’s killed and was only defending himself. (this applies to females as well Wink )

Theft: will de dealt with accordingly, and pretty strongly, Taking things from old human habitats is not frowned upon unless a wolf owns the habitat

Why do they start the pack?:
Shaw has known he’d be a leader of a pack since his father said he’d never rise up to such an occasion. He would prove his father wrong, he meets with a wolf named skye and soon are brainstorming to their advantage of a carefree, pack that wants to better themselves in the artistic profession. (This will be changed with the additional 3 characters that would like to join in)

Marit did give us permission to use the tri system she uses in Aniwaya, where you build your skills up to become a master, there's beginner, talented, and master, for each one, I won't list them up here now as they are not all finished, (ideas and suggestions are highly appreciated)

We need 3 other wolves/canines to join in to make this possible, post here, /tell me or Element if you are interested in bringing your character into this pack, and we'll work from there!!!

Territory Information:
Territory is going to be along the beach near Beast grins penn, as well as thick forests of Ethereal eclipse, a few sites are still in progress and need to be "discovered"

[html]CLICK TO ENLARGE
[/html]
Warning:This map is not OFFCIAL

Here's what there is so far:

Thornbury: A small desolate town, that is overgrown by bushes trees and grass, it's name isn't because it's covered in thorns, though there are thorny bushes, it's just that because nature refuses to let go of this desolate town. though it's covered in foliage, it still holds treasures unknown in the houses thickly covered in vines and bushes.

Forest Oasis: a quaint spot to sit and relax next to a pool of cold water, the water is not very deep itself, but it does hold small fish that are eye catching, it's a good bathing, or summer cooling spot as it is fed by an underground stream that tends to stay pretty cold even on the hottest of days. it's located deep within the forest with no path to it. (yet)

Huntin Lodge This structure has certainly seen better days though it has withstood the test of time and the structure is still sturdy. The large cabin made of logs once served as a hunting lodge, as is evidenced by the animal heads and pelts that adorn the rooms, but has long since been abandoned. There are multiple rooms in the three story building. There is the basement where the prey animals were cleaned and store. The main floor with the large, open living room as well as a kitchen and dining area, along with a bathroom. The second floor is where the bedrooms can be found. (Created by Ouija)
Yup! Some categories Shaw and I thought of that would be perfect for this pack are as follows. The ranks table will be this:

[html]
News

10/09/10 - News, news, news!

About the Ranks

Cercatori d'Arte ranks are based on artistic talent. If you have a particular talent, you can hold the first rank in your art, which is the lowest. As you progress and use your talent more often as well as become better at it, you can continue in rank until you are the expert in your rank. Normal pack ranks, such as Hunter and Healer, are also given out. If you do not have any artistic talent, and do not fit in any other Pack Rank, you will be put under the 'General Member' Pack Rank and go up in rank as you participate more and become a better member. Roll over the ranks for more info.

NCPs are marked by italics.

Pack Stats
Females/Males x/y
Adults/Puppies x/y
Leaders
Capitano Secondo Capitano Gamma
Shawchert Menue Skye Collins
Art Ranks
Painters
Dito Pittore Cassetto Dotato Artista di Anima
Writers
Incidente di Parola Scrittore Scrittore di Sogni
Musicians
Notare il Giocatore Musicista Maestro
Singers
Soprano/Alto/Tenner/Baritone Cantante Tessitore di Canzone
Dancers
Promotore di Corpo Lavoro a Piedi Danze con l'Anima
Actors
Pretendente Giocatore di Ruolo Attore
Cooks
Cuoco Sous Chef Chef
Craftsmen
Progettista Fabbricante Creatore
Pack Ranks
General Members
Membro Normale Membro Attivo Membro Molto Attivo
Hunters
Cacciatore Esperto Cacciatore Leader della Caccia
Scouts
Cub Esploratore Bear Esploratore Eagle Esploratore
Healers
Novizio Guaritore Guaritore Maestro Guaritore
Teachers
Sostituto Insegnante Professore
Storico
Bambinaia
Disabled
Omega
<style>
.packsranks { border:1px solid #FFFB99; border-collapse:collapse; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A001F;}
/* Packsranks controls:
- your primary table border and how they interact (border-collapse:collapse; insures that borders don't double up if two table cells both have borders)
- your primary font, font size, and font color used throughout the table. this really only appears in blank rank spots where you place a dash and the "Pack News" text. */

.packsranksheader {text-align:center; padding:0px; background-color:#2b5b73; border:1px solid #FFFB99; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-.4px; color:#6B003F; text-transform:none; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
/* Packsranksheader controls background color, text alignment, padding, border, and font variables of the "Pack Name" table cell. You might want to get rid of that table cell and this custom class if you have your pack's name in the header image. Or not. Up to you. :3 */

.packsrankstitle {text-align:center; padding:0px; background-color:#6B003F; border:1px solid #FFFB99; font-family: times new roman; font-size:16px; font-weight:normal; letter-spacing:2px; color:#FFFDD0; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
/* Controls background color, text alignment, padding, border, and font variables of "Pack Statistics", "Pack Ranks", "Pack News", etc. */

.packsrankstitle01 {text-align:center; padding:0px; background-color:#6B003F; border:1px solid #FFFB99; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:15px; font-weight:normal; letter-spacing:1px; color:#475760; text-transform:uppercase; }

.packsrankssubhead {text-align:center; padding:2px 40px; background-color:#855468; border:1px solid #FFFB99; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:.5px;}
/* Controls background color, text alignment, padding, border, and font variables of "Leaders", "Members", "Puppies" etc. */

.packsrankstrong {font-family:times new roman; font-size:11px; color:#6B003F; font-style:none; font-weight: normal; font-variant:none; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; letter-spacing:0px; background-color:#FFFB99; border:1px solid #FFFDD0; text-align:center; padding:0px;}
/* Controls background color, padding, text alignment, border, and font variables of "Alpha," "Beta," "Gamma," etc. */

.packsranksinfo {background-color:#FFFDD0; text-align:center;border:1px solid #FFFB99; padding:2px; vertical-align:top; padding:3px; font-family:georgia; color:#3A001F;}
/* Controls background color, padding, text alignment, border, and font variables of your member cells. No font variables because they are controlled in the primary table class. */

.packsranksinfo strong {font-weight:bold; color:#31485e; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; }
/* Controls the text used for the date in the "Pack News" section. */

.packsranksinfo p { margin:0px; padding:0px; text-indent:20px; }
/* Controls the text indent of the paragraphs in the "Pack News" section. */

.packsranks a:link,.packsranks a:visited {color:#6B003F; text-decoration: none;}
.packsranks a:hover,.packsranks a:active{color:#6B003F; text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #A9A061;}
/* Controls all links within "packsranks." You don't need to attach a class to every link or anything. Big Grin */
.outsideborder1a {width:495px; border:1px solid #6B003F; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

If we're missing anything, please inform us! Founding members would be greatly appreciated! There are no restrictions on species, so any character can join the pack - jackals, coyotes, wolves, dogs - you name it. :3
This actually sounds quite interesting to me... sadly I only have Izaak at the moment (and hardly anyone gave their opinion on my 2nd charrey poll) but I wish I had one to throw at this... Though actually with most on my list of ideas I can't think of a place for them to go.
Ooooh, this sounds really cool for Bangle, my future other character. He can do nothing but entertain really. This sounds kinda like a pack of muses! >Big Grin I loves it! xD

I can see it now, little pups getting into paint and thinking they're in trouble.. yet this pack encourages it!

A couple things I'm suggesting.. just throwing it out there:

Rain maker - Yep, those from Harbinger know what I'm talking about. xD Can specialize in certain dances to make rain. In fact.. can maybe change the name to something like 'Elemental artist' or something like that.. where they specialize in the creation of fire, the summoning of rain, bringer of storms, growth of the earth... etc. You know, all the elements! -shrug-

Storyteller - I guess this kinda goes with writing already.. sorta. But I do know people who can write but have trouble communicating their writings, and other peoples' writings, effectively and to help capture their audience.

Inspirationist/Muse - I dunno, just thought of this one off the bat. I thought it would be kinda neat to have scouts to survey te area, and watch for potential danger.. but also to patrol the area and look for inspiration. This kind of inspiration can be brought back to the artists to help them (no one in particular really). So whether they report danger or some muse..

Jester - A comic, an entertainer. Can specialize in either entertainment for pups, for elders, or any age in between! Anything from jokes to silly little things.
xD Great to hear, Malachi! And Izaak - I'll vote in your poll. :3
[html]
Poll

Okay, there is the link to the poll if it wasn't already seen before. I suppose about any of them can can skill sets. Except for Lotus, of course, because he would be going back to Aniwaya since his mommy is there and who he assume is his daddy.
[/html]
Good suggestions, Malachi! I like the joker and elementalist. :3
Thanks so much for replying Smile Mala, we will take in consideration the new ideas!! and intigrate them into the whole deal and I would love any of your characters to join *even though I did pick Lotus >.> to come back lol* thanks so much for the replies you guys!!
Yah, Lotus is the only one that can't come since he already has a home and is only on a spirit journey. Though you really don't think the rest of them are too strange?
Big Grin Glad you like some of em!

I like Lotus or Hoshi. This is coming from someone who is new to 'Souls completely.. haven't ever been to the old site.

I can't decide who I'd vote on though. >.<
Heh, you like both of my feminine boys.. Lotus actually thinking that he is a girl and Hoshi not really liking looking like a girl, or dressing like one... but does so for his ex
Well I'm hoping to get some interested people into the pack, so that it could be official and we could have the thread that starts it, we are still thinking of an area, but it seems possibly gonna be in Ethereal eclipse if we get permission etc.

We Still need 3 more people to join though, or this pack won't live ; ;
I lovelovelove the idea for this pack! It is very tempting for me to throw Luci at it, since I wanted her to develop a love for music. :3
oh you can throw her at it all you want!! <3 we won't be starting right away still need 2 more people and one of the founding members needs to get post counts up for their second character lol, so we'll see what happens!!
I'd like to join up a third character I have thought up, but I have to wait 4 weeks after Noss comes in to get her Tongue THEN I can have at her :3
PICK MARIKA 8D

She's into music and crafting, so this'll be a good pack for her and a great opportunity to get over her recent trauma and everything.
you can join with your character Ralla, but i'm hoping before 4 weeks is up and Marika that would be great Big Grin if there's any more people who are interested, please let me know, we still need at least 1 more person, but if there are more people who want to be involved, i wouldn't mind at all, and i'll make sure to PM all who want to be the co founders of the pack, to get started on the 3 threads we will need to have done Smile
You know I've been thinking a bit. Sepirah's been wandering outside Inferni a lot and seems to like Shaw. If she doesn't make some more friends in Inferni soon, you could add her, though not sure which rank she'd be. I'll decide that later.
After this one reply I have to make I will only need five more before I will be able to add to this... so yay! I'm getting close! *might just toss up some open thread just to try and make the mark over the next couple of days* So if it is just one more needed then I'll have it soon... well if you want...
AWESOME!! You will make our fifth then! and seph that would be awesome, Izaak which character did you decide to bring in? :3 and we can have more than 5 joiners, but we should be set i will pm you guys to see what you think, :3