cercatori d'arte
Sepirah seems to be attracting more wolves than her own pack so if you get the pack up and going and I don't have any other threads with Inferni members, she'll join the pack.
Ouija cause he is a nutter...and he will has pretty colors so yes, his colorfulness just seems right
By the way Niro, if you need any graphics, I wouldn't mind lending a helping hand to that. Just let me know if you need any graphics for the pack.
graphics= <3 and it seems that Marika is kinda afk for long time cause i sent her a pm a few days ago, not sure if we got 5 now >.<
Well then tell me what graphics you need and I'll get to work on them. That is after I'm caught up on posts as well.
well if possible a header table, and a table for the actual rank areas and such, think sunny was working more on those, and we still have to add the others in ^^
I can work on the header table. Do you want me to use any certain kind of font?
I've never been great with fonts so anything that can be read is fine with me :3
So, dunno if you guys had any specific colors (like, hex-code wise) already picked out. But I picked out a couple of colors from what you mentioned as potential pack colors in the first post. The background color on each of the lines below reflects the listed hex codes. Dunno if you like any of those, or had something a little different in mind. I can always find something else. o:

[html]
Here is a pale yellow color #FFFF66!

Here is a paler yellow color #FFFF99!

Here is a reddish-purple color #991133!

Here is a more purple color #660033!
[/html]
oh i like the purple background and yellow words :E (more purple background,) ^^
You might want to go for a more reddish hue compared to purple, since Shadowed Sun was indigo + gold. :O
Just a tip; if you want to make the two colors the standard theme of your pack by using them in tables/website coding etc, you should test some palettes before choosing. Before Dahlia changed their one color, I had hell a very hard time trying to design stuff for them in the pack colors. It was difficult to make things that didn't look like a car-wreck, color-wise.

Of course, when you make art/code you could always settle for more of one of the colors, but I think maybe it's more fun if you get to use both of them? Smile
Pffft, Dahlia's such a pack of trouble-makers. Gawd. 9.9

I love the top two yellows and reds, personally. XD *sticks opinion in here even though she's not involved* =X
QUOTE (Tayui Aston @ Oct 5 2010, 06:49 PM)
You might want to go for a more reddish hue compared to purple, since Shadowed Sun was indigo + gold. :O [/quote]
Yeah, more reddish might be better? CdM's colors are a dark blue and gold, so having a dark purple and gold set would be.... really close and possibly confusing? xD; I don't know if it matters much at all, officially, though, as long as the colors aren't identical. Still, since the two packs would be running at the same time, having too similar of colors could be confusing. ^^;

I never knew about SS's colors. :o But at the same time, I also wasn't involved in creating CdM and I didn't pick the colors, lol.
QUOTE (Bris Stormbringer @ Oct 6 2010, 02:53 PM)
Pffft, Dahlia's such a pack of trouble-makers. Gawd. 9.9 [/quote]
at least we smell nice.
Well, yes. We do have that going for us. XD All pretty flowery perfume.

*runs out of thread before she really derails it*
QUOTE (Vigilante Haskel @ Oct 6 2010, 09:47 AM)
Still, since the two packs would be running at the same time, having too similar of colors could be confusing.  ^^;
[/quote]
Going with a more reddish color instead of the purple with the yellow would probably seem way to similar to the red and orange colors of Inferni, though. o: Hmmm.
Well, we're not really aiming toward gold - we're aiming towards a light cream, or a pale yellow. And the purple-red wouldn't be red, or anywhere close to blue - I was thinking these colors; #6B0041 for the Purple and #FFFCA7 for the cream.

[html]
Cour des Miracles

Cercatori d'Arte

Inferni

Phoenix Valley

Dahlia de Mai

Aniwaya

Crimson Dreams

[/html]

I mean, I don't think it's too close to any other pack colors, but if you guys feel differently, I guess we could decide on something else.
Element: I actually like that color scheme there. :x Doesn't look like it clashes with any of the other packs.

Also, if y'all want graphics for CdA, let me know. ^^ I've got another 30 posts before I can introduce my other charry to this place. XD
Definitely love the colors you've picked out there, Sunny. I was trying to aim for something like that with the 4th little color scheme I listed. I wasn't sure how creamy a yellow you guys wanted, but I think #FFFCA7 like you have there would be great. These colors wouldn't conflict with any of the current packs, nor with the defunct Shadowed Sun, so I think we should be good?