cercatori d'arte
Ooh.. I love both of those! :o~

Edit: AHAHAH new page! I claim this page in the name of.. umm.. ART!
Phew, done with the game table! We can add more stuff later. ^^ " And we all have 10 points to start because we all participated in the final founding thread, which I think counts as a pack thread. xD

EDIT: I guess it wasn't a pack thread anymore, so...I'll just be on the safe side. xD

[html]
Pack Game

This is the Cercatori d'Arte pack game! Have fun, everyone!

In Character
Action Points
300+ Word Post 3
500+ Word Post 5
700+ Word Post 7
1000+ Word Post 10
Creating a Pack Thread 10
Joining a (Non-Mandatory) Pack Thread 10
Joining a Mandatory Pack Thread 5
Participating in a Pack Hunt 5
Greeting Someone at the Borders 5
Rescuing a Packmate 15
Using Your Art Rank Skill in a Thread 2
Advancing in your Art Rank 5
Becoming a Master at Your Art Rank 15
Suggesting a Contest 7
Winning a Contest 10
Trade With a Member of Another Pack 7
Give Art to a Member of Another Pack 7
Out Of Character
Action Points
Recruit Someone to Cercatori d'Arte 50
Make a Graphic for the Pack 5
Create a Territory 5
Give a Table/Avatar/Sig to a Pack Member 3
Give a Set to a Pack Member 7
Prizes
Prize Points
Custom Title - 1 Word - Cream or Purple - 3 Months 75
Custom Title - 3 Words - Cream or Purple - 3 Months 100
Custom Title - 3 Words - Any Colors - 3 Months 150
Custom Icon - 3 Months 250
Custom Title - 1 Word - Any Color - Forever 300
Custom Title - 3 Words - Any Color - Forever 350
Custom Icon - Forever 400
Custom Icon and Title - Any Colors - Forever 550
Getting Your Points

PM either Sunny or Shaw with the link to the thread and how many points you've received during it. Please only submit a thread once it's over!

Getting Your Prize

PM either Sunny or Shaw with the amount of points needed for the prize and the prize you'd like! Make sure you have enough points first!

Point Tallies
Member Points
Shawchert Menue 0
Skye Collins 0
Orin Takekuro 0
Ouija 0
Lucia Marino 0
<style>
.packsgames { border:1px solid #FFFB99; border-collapse:collapse; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A001F;}
/* packsgames controls:
- your primary table border and how they interact (border-collapse:collapse; insures that borders don't double up if two table cells both have borders)
- your primary font, font size, and font color used throughout the table. this really only appears in blank rank spots where you place a dash and the "Pack News" text. */

.packsgamesheader {text-align:center; padding:0px; background-color:#2b5b73; border:1px solid #FFFB99; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-.4px; color:#6B003F; text-transform:none; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
/* packsgamesheader controls background color, text alignment, padding, border, and font variables of the "Pack Name" table cell. You might want to get rid of that table cell and this custom class if you have your pack's name in the header image. Or not. Up to you. :3 */

.packsgamestitle {text-align:center; padding:0px; background-color:#5A1300; border:1px solid #FFFB99; font-family: times new roman; font-size:16px; font-weight:normal; letter-spacing:2px; color:#FFFDD0; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
/* Controls background color, text alignment, padding, border, and font variables of "Pack Statistics", "Pack Ranks", "Pack News", etc. */

.packsgamestitle01 {text-align:center; padding:0px; background-color:#6B003F; border:1px solid #FFFB99; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:15px; font-weight:normal; letter-spacing:1px; color:#475760; text-transform:uppercase; }

.packsgamessubhead {text-align:center; padding:2px 40px; background-color:#855468; border:1px solid #FFFB99; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:.5px;}
/* Controls background color, text alignment, padding, border, and font variables of "Leaders", "Members", "Puppies" etc. */

.packsgamestrong {font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#6B003F; font-style:none; font-weight: normal; font-variant:none; letter-spacing:0px; background-color:#FFFB99; border:1px solid #FFFDD0; text-align:center; padding:0px;}
/* Controls background color, padding, text alignment, border, and font variables of "Alpha," "Beta," "Gamma," etc. */

.packsgamesinfo {background-color:#FFFDD0; text-align:center;border:1px solid #FFFB99; padding:2px; vertical-align:top; padding:3px; font-family:georgia; color:#3A001F;}
/* Controls background color, padding, text alignment, border, and font variables of your member cells. No font variables because they are controlled in the primary table class. */

.packsgamesinfo strong {font-weight:bold; color:#31485e; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; }
/* Controls the text used for the date in the "Pack News" section. */

.packsgamesinfo p { margin:0px; padding:0px; text-indent:20px; }
/* Controls the text indent of the paragraphs in the "Pack News" section. */

.packsgames a:link,.packsgames a:visited {color:#6B003F; text-decoration: none;}
.packsgames a:hover,.packsgames a:active{color:#6B003F; text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #A9A061;}
/* Controls all links within "packsgames." You don't need to attach a class to every link or anything. Big Grin */
.outsideborder2a {width:396px; border:1px solid #6B003F; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
nice... points are love... though I have a dumb question... the post counts in the foundation thread... would they count or no since the pack isn't really official yet? I've always wondered that about joining threads too.
I dunno....xD
I think the giving art points needs to be a bit less, just because it can be easy just to give out artwork at anything, I wdon't wanna make it harder on the admins and such if it is so easy just to gift someone something ^^

Edit: We now need a 5th character, Sapirah dropped out of the running, if anyone at all is interested please hurry and let me know....

Edit: ok scratch that got another fifth thanks guys!!
I do count joining thread posts as counting toward the total. :o No, during the joining thread you're technically not yet a member, but your "official join date" is counted from the date you started the thread, so I assumed from that that the posts count. 8D However, I have no idea how this works while creating a new pack; I would assume it's the same as for joining threads, but I am not 100% on that. :3
Okay, thanks Sie... I never really knew what to do about it since it technically wasn't so. Which means I should go back and count my word counts in the posts and add those up there... also, with Sepirah having dropped does that mean you want me to post with Ouija right after Lucia? and pretend Sepirah wasn't ever there or that she had left or what?
sapirah's having one last post backing out, that way it just makes things easier kinda
QUOTE (Niro Takekuro @ Oct 16 2010, 06:18 PM)
I think the giving art points needs to be a bit less, just because it can be easy just to give out artwork at anything, I wdon't wanna make it harder on the admins and such if it is so easy just to gift someone something ^^

Edit: We now need a 5th character, Sapirah dropped out of the running, if anyone at all is interested please hurry and let me know....

Edit: ok scratch that got another fifth thanks guys!! [/quote]
=D

I'm still reading through all of the information to make sure I got it all down, but just a suggestion... a chunk of artist types seem to be missing from "art ranks". May I suggest having a spot for "Crafters" or "Sculptors" (I think crafters sounds better) to cover sculptors, builders, carvers, jewelers, tailors, etc?

EDIT: Oh, and will I be able to transfer my pack game points from what I've earned in CdM or is it totally starting over with 0? Lemme know so I can cash in what I have if I need to! Wink
honestly i don't know I'll look up in the rp guide maybe it's there *heads to look*
It's not in the RP Guide, as pack games are all leader-run.

However, if it's okay with both pack's leader(s), then you can transfer them. That's what I did with Princess... Twice. xD But hopefully never again, because she seems happy where she is with Haven!! No more moving for her.

In this case, if it's okay with me and Shaw, then yes. I'm okay with it (how could I say no after moving Princess' twice? xD), since you earned the points either way!
Quote:I'm still reading through all of the information to make sure I got it all down, but just a suggestion... a chunk of artist types seem to be missing from "art ranks". May I suggest having a spot for "Crafters" or "Sculptors" (I think crafters sounds better) to cover sculptors, builders, carvers, jewelers, tailors, etc?

Orin: I think all the ranks listed on the table currently isn't all the ranks available. I think, to prevent a really long list, Skye might have just put the most general/most popular ranks. There's jewelrymakers, entertainers, carpenters, etc. still there :x
we are still working out the kinks on the actual ranks, there's a lot of makers out there, and we will love to have ideas on a better system if there was any!!! that would be great, because this pack isn't made for rising up like PV or CdM I thought it would be best to roll with what AniWaya has in that perspective but if anyone has any better ideas we may keep it this way for now and when i come up wit hsomething amazing i'll make sure to discuss it with the whole pack and see what they think and if everyone likes it intigrate it but for now it's still all a work in progress!!!
Yeah, but there's no harm in adding it! ^^ Done.
Cool! Yeah, Shaw did mention that the ranks weren't finalized. As I understand not everything is, and that it's all still forming. Just thought Crafters would be a good overarching hunk to include all those folk. Annnnnnd now that it's added, it looks pretty complete for the different subsections of artist types out there, to me. Smile If I think of anything more, I'll suggest!

Oh, and, by the way, I really like the rank system and <3 AW for letting us/you borrow their scheme.
oh and Iiiii dunno about you transferring points Wink you'll have more than me!!!! Lol J/k I don't mind at all, we can have them transferred you earned them after all ^^
*glomphugs both Shaw and Meghann* Thank you both! EEEE! <3
Oh, hey -- it might help you while you're figuring out ranks to put them in a table and organize them like that? I has a table. Big Grin

http://sleepyglow.net/tears/resources/ranksbox/
Sieface! They are ahead of you on this.

http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=124526

Like, by lightyears. Wink
DeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEERP? Big Grin