Nervous only for a little while..
[html]

Mio, 9/28/08, Regular wolf, Female
Contact: endlesslymealwaysyou@hotmail.com, Secondary: endlessyme@yahoo.com
No other characters.

Personal: My name is Sterling and I found souls through affiliations of other sites, I kept clicking through them until I found one I liked. =D

Mio's ears perked high on her head, her jaw clenched tightly together. She hadn't always been best with large groups so she was hoped she wouldn't have to face one so soon within this packs lands. Her head ducked low as her ears twisted backwards, she thought she heard rustling in the bush behind her. She was skiddish when it came to meeting new people, she hadn't always had the best run in with others. Her attention dragged away from the bush as she moved forward into the clearing, she didn't want to wait for someone to come to her, she would loose her mind before that happened. Instead, she decided that she would make it much easier for herself to be found, although she did consider just confronting the first being she saw. Her thinly built body seemed nervous, her stub of a tail resting flatly against her backside, a position that would have her tail tucked between her legs, well, if she had the rest of it.

Her form traced through the area with her head held high, her ears alert. She didn't hold herself in a agreesive manner, she seemed to be more frieghtened of the area than curious about it. Slowly she looked around each tree she passes, venturing away from the line of neutrality, her hope of escaping, the bordering line. When she came another clearly her ears perked up, as she looked around, she was tired. She was waering herself out with all this searching, all this worrying. Her form lowered to he ground, figuring she'd give herself a few moments of rest. Lowering her head to laya cross her paws her ears fall backwards, a calm sign

Her ears jerked up as a butterfly jetted past her nose, out of habit her form crouches, the muscles in her legs tensed. Her stub quickly swung back and forth in the air behind her, as she starred down the butterfly. Once the butterfly landed on a nearby flower her form leaped forward, landing with a silent thud onto the flowered butterfly. She snapped her jaws at the butterfly, but misses it entirely. She had no intenetion of harming the butterfly, she just wanted a closer look. Her body lowered to sit as the butterfly takes a seat on her nose. Her head cocked to the side at this odd behavior, but her stub just swished about happily. The movement of the butterlies feelers making her sneeze, she jerked her head back and shook her muzzle about, riding herself of the effects of sneezing. Once she calmed she rose onto her feet, and started to look about for the butterfly. The butterfly had disappeared.

<style>
.mio-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.mio-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.mio-z91 b {color:#ef75fe; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.mio-z91 {background-color:#020202; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2vx0gg5.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #5f52c4; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#850155; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.mio-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Welcome welcome!! I hope I've understood correctly that she's crossed over into Dahlian territory? If not, lemme know and I'll amend it. XD Also, if Mio was born in 1993, that would make her about 17 years old. Did you mean to make her that old? Because that's pretty much on the verge of, well, dead for a regular wolf without the luperci virus. This part of the RP Guide has some really useful life cycle information. Big Grin And don't mind Bris too much, she's preggers and grumpy.
WC: 344

It was a beautiful day, though the atmosphere was lost on Bris. Recent developments within her life had left the woman with a grumpy exterior, more often than not. She wasn't quite sure what she'd done wrong, but Conor may as well have been blatantly ignoring her for all the time he'd spent with her since that magical afternoon picnic. Somehow a line had been crossed, and he'd changed toward her. The snowy Dahlian was fairly certain it had been something she'd done, and on top of that, her very body seemed to be rebelling against her. This was the second morning she'd awakened with an off-feeling stomach, and it was really starting to irritate her to no end.

Because of her sour stomach, Bris hadn't even bothered to shift into her four-legged form for her border patrol. Normally it was her favored form for the duty, as she could eat up ground much more quickly and efficiently. Yet today found her out patrolling in her larger, fully shifted optime form. It also gave the woman a slightly more intimidating air, she'd noticed. Coupled with her sour mood, the Dahlian theta appeared to be a force to be reckoned with today.

The fact that she found her first daily newcomer already on the packlands helped to worsen her mood even more. Normally, most strangers knew to stay outside of the border, howling to be seen if they were impatient. Yet blatant trespassing was highly frowned upon, and Bris' already bad mood was just made slightly more irritable. The normally polite woman lost most of her friendly edge as her fur puffed up, her tail raising into a more dominant stance, ears forward as she strode over to the trespasser. "You know, it's rather rude to enter one's home without permission. Did you need something?" Stopping a few feet from the stranger, Bris crossed her arms across her chest in agitation. Hopefully this newcomer had simply made a misstep and wouldn't need any other clues that she'd not started off on quite the right foot.

Table by Marishka!
<style>
.bris .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.bris p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.bris b {color:#d5b06a; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.bris {background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/ ... rishka.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:320px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family:lucida; font-size:12px; color:#777468; letter-spacing: 1px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:430px; text-align:justify; }
.bris-border {width:432px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.bris .separator{width:390px; border-bottom:1px dashed #866e42; margin:5px auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]