Run with me?
this is for my new friend Denali (as my first RP hope you like it!) Oh forgot to mention this usually when Kaylee's dialogue is in red its her thoughts while her actual speech dialogue is purple!

Kaylee trotted into the big house, Commander Savina had said that she could pick a cave to live in but whats the point if she wasn't with her pack...right? She slowly walked along the hallways, the scent of other wolves filling the house like a smog. She could hear few of her pack mates were in the foyer. laughing and talking about something. Probably talking about something exciting She though with a sigh.

It was so awkward not know anyone, being new and all. She peeked her head in the foyer before heading into the backyard. She had seen the cluster of apple trees out back when Her alpha had brought her here. With a huff she laid underneath one of the older trees, the honey crisp apples were rotted, but that was okay for Kaylee it made her at ease. If only a little.

With ears half mast she stared at the dusky red sky "I need to stop being so pessimistic, just be happy I have a home now. be content.stop being ungrateful!" Kaylee scolded herself and looked at the rolling green hills. "This should be paradise, a sanctuary. no more going hungry, no more fighting of other animals for my own kill, I have a family now I just need to adjust is all."
[html]

WC: ---

Denali was feeling the effects of growing up, but he still wanted to have fun, he was working on his stalking skills, after Ghita said he would make a mighty fine hunter someday he’d been practicing every day. He was having fun pouncing on some of the flies that swarmed over the rotted apples, he was getting a little dirty, but that’s what baths were for. Then he heard something move and hid behind the tree, and saw a new form, it seemed she was a new part of the pack he watched as she laid down and then she was talking to himself, he really didn’t care what she was talking about though, it was all a bunch of jumbled words as he watched her tail. He crouched down, finding he would make a good catch this time, and then pounced.

Gotcha!

<style type="text/css">
.denalichipmunk b {font-weight:bold; color:#F3F87F; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalichipmunk-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalichipmunk p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denalichipmunk {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#2A3209; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... pmunkd.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4B5A36; padding: 10px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#93A53A; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Kaylee heard the attack before feeling the weight land on the back of her haunches. Turning a little she glanced down amused to see a pup, more or less clinging to her fur with his tongue hanging out.The rotting apples were covering her fur now but the pup was too cute to get mad at.

"Hello there little one whats your name, mine is Kaylee and I'm new to your pack." As she stood the pup fell to the ground, these kind of pups were the ones that made Kaylee's heart turn to mush and her maternal instincts kick in. As if a switch was turned. Still being young herself she felt a bond more to the pups then to the older pack members.

Stretching she looked at the pup with a wolfy grin "Say how about you and me be friends, we could have lots of adventures and I could probably teach you a few things yeah?" The smile slid off her jowls and she looked up at the sky, the nervousness creeping back into the edges of her mind. "That is if you want to if not i understand."
[html]

ooc...

Denali smiled at her greeting, happy that she was at least acting surprised.

My name is Denali, it’s not my pack, it’s my mommies.

He said laughing at the idea that he owned the pack. He knew his mommy was the pack’s leader, but that didn’t make him one, he was not really her pup either, but she treated him just like all of his adopted siblings who were a bit older than he was. He didn’t care though he was not that ambitious for power. He fell off her as she stood up, laughing as he fell down. At her proposal he was delighted.

I wanna be your friend and I wanna learn lots of things.

He stated happily, how could he not want to be her friend? He wondered when she seemed apprehensive that he didn’t. Denali wanted to be everyone’s friends.

I was practicing, it’s not easy to stalk a fly, I think they see everything!

He stated what he’d learned before he decided bigger prey would be better. He was always one to do something different, or be the first to do anything among his peers. He was a brave boy, though too brave sometimes. He had forgotten about the mask that lay around his neck, where the face was laying on the back of it, the light shimmered off of it as he moved, wondering what she could teach him.

What can you teach me?

He asked curiously, hoping he didn’t get a suspenseful wait.

<style type="text/css">
.denalibear b {font-weight:bold; color:#80E067; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalibear-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.denalibear p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denalibear {margin:0 auto; width:398px; background-color:#56992E; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... libear.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0C100A; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2E5B2E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]