hold my breath
[html]

I Speak this, I

dream this, and I 'think'

this.

You "said this"

ic

Once again she was in the moaning woods. Well, it was the closest open territory to Storm, seeing as the rivers were all frozen with thin ice that made it hard to cross. And she did dare venture up the Acheron peak, even if the others might say it was safe enough. The moaning woods, though ominous in name, were rather peaceful to her, the way that the sun filtered through the branches and glittered on the snow and pale trees. She could easily lose herself in her thoughts here and not have to worry, as it was just so quiet that you could usually hear everything around you. And it had a clean smell to it, so she could scent anyone as long as they were upwind or close enough to be any concern.

Anderung looked around her, studying a small blue bird in a tree. It sat, feathers fluffed, enjoying the warmth of the sun. Meer did likewise, closing her eyes and putting her face to the bright sun. The warmth spread acrossed her fur, the light turning it fiery orange. She breathed deeply, taking in the scents of the snow and trees and water as a soft gust of wind tugged at her fur.

"Here you go, Beppe. ^^"

[/html]
[html]

i fought in the old revolution
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sorry for the delay! b:

Beppe had somewhat expected this place to be creepy. From the outside it looked like a cemetary for trees, gray and dead, but once the boy stepped into the sparse woodland he realized that the trees weren't really dead at all. They were old, that was for certain, and the wind could push them around just like it did the ocean on a stormy day, but they were certainly still alive. Already, in his true nature, he had started to wonder what kinds of events they had seen in their life. What a thing it would be to live so long, and so passively. You could witness events as big as kingdoms rising and falling to something so small the ones involved thought they'd be the only ones to know about it.

There was still snow on the ground, but already the sun was warm and bright. It wasn't reaching very high in the sky yet, and the shadows it made were soft. The black wolf was quite enjoying the sun, it being something he was more used to than endless days of gray, and the whole situation put him in quite a good mood. So many things had been happening recently that it was good to take his mind off of the little things that happened and think about something that had as much history as the old trees. Surely they had seen fires and floods, and they were still here.

When he saw another through the trees, her head lifted in a pose that to Beppe suggested absolute bliss, he moved a little closer, careful not to disturb. "Hello," he said gently, after allowing himself enough time to study the dappled light that fell across her face. "Beautiful out, yes?" A smile pulled across his face.

on the side of the ghost and the King

[/html]
Anderung opened her eyes slowly and turned in the direction of the voice. It had been soft, like the coo of a dove. The unusually gentleness of the sound made it so that Anderung didn’t turn sharply or suddenly, as she usually did when someone surprised her. She pricked her ears as she studied the black wolf before her. His fiery eyes caught her attention and she looked at them for probably a moment too long before speaking. "Yes, beautiful. The Moaning Woods. Its name deceives one of its beauty." The amber she-wolf returned the smile and took a step towards the male.

"I usually retreat here for some peace to do some thinking. How about yourself, sir? What are you doing out here on such a fine morning?" Meer blinked her violet eyes. Somehow, she had forgotten her cardinal rule. Never trust anyone. She shuffled her feet suddenly, and became a bit more aware of her surroundings. Anderung let her eyes scope the scene and take in all that was around her. She had been snuck up on many times in the past few weeks. "It’ll be the end of me.""Sry this is really late, I had to force myself to do it. v-v Life and stuff. sry."

[html]

Hey, don't worry about it at all! I don't mind a late reply and life is more important than RPing. :]

The sunlight through the trees was warming the boy's black coat, and he was surprised that the weather here could be so lovely after experiencing the dreary winter. It was the golden hour, he could tell, and everything was made more beautiful. The English that the girl spoke in seemed more refined, perhaps, than most English, and the boy had to play her words a few times in his head before he could guess what they meant and formulate a response. The formality was one he was quite accustomed to in his native Italian but he had not yet heard it in this language.

"I have not seen this place before, and while I was going I saw it. It's gray from the outside, but in here all the colours seem to become alive. I did not know it was called this, but yes, it is a lie." He smiled softly, always glad to find new friends. The boy studied her eyes for a moment, fascinated by such a rare colour. Such a brightness was something he hadn`t seen a lot of, and never this amethyst tone. He smiled gently, letting his eyes wander and taking in his surroundings a bit more. "Let's walk?" The smile remained, and he lifted his eyebrows.

[/html]
[html]

I Speak this, I

this.

You "said this"

ic
She nodded in agreement to the male’s statement. Inside, though, Anderung thought it was a bit odd. His speech, that is. Was there just a touch of an accent there? Maybe. Maybe it was just the area’s dialect. She mentally shrugged it off. It wasn’t like her to judge people so suddenly. Meer was a bit surprised by his suggestion, but didn’t disagree with it.

”Of course, Mr..? I’ve failed to inqu- I mean, ask what your name is sir. I am Anderung Meer, by the way.” She laughed softly and took a step, hinting that they should do as he suggested.

"Blargy. Short."

[/html]
[html]

Mine too! We should probably try to get this thread done pretty quick anyways.

Beppe noted the few steps that the girl took and started to walk along with her, aimlessly, through the forest. The atmosphere in here was quite lovely, he thought, so still and so calm. As the light filtered through the trees it seemed to be refined to perfection. On a cool spring day, this place was perfect.

"I'm Beppe," he replied. The boy didn't even think to give his last name. It wasn't really a part of himself he thought of often anyways, and he was sure that he was the only Beppe around so their wouldn't be any confusion. Last names seemed rather disposable to him, and he wasn't all that fond of his own anyways. "Nice to meet you," he said after a few steps, smiling softly as his eyes traced the path of the bare roots across the ground.

[/html]
[html]

I Speak this, I

this.

You "said this"

ic
She nodded. ”Beppe. That’s a nice name. And the pleasure is mine. I come from Storm, which pack are you from?” Anderung looked him over again, suddenly noting how much younger he was. Still, she couldn’t help but note that he was attractive with his shiny black pelt and fiery eyes. Meer thought about his eyes more than anything else, they reminded her of a sunset.

She suddenly remembered that she had promised to bring back meat for Storm, and it was getting past mid-day. She stopped suddenly, turning to face Beppe. ”I’m sorry Beppe, but I have to go, even though we’ve just met. I hope we meet again, though, someday. It’s a small world.” Anderung took a hesitant step toward him, acted like she was going to do something, then turned around and ran back in the direction of Storm territory.

"Sorry, these were just getting hard to do. 8( That was kinda sudden, hope you don't mind."

[/html]
[html]

Don't mind at all! Smile

It did seem like Beppe's name suited him, and when the girl complimented it the boy laughed just a little and smiled. "Thank you. I will tell my mother she has picked a good name." He grinned a bit more, forgetting that he was named after his father so really it had been his grandparents that had chosen a good name, strange things that they were. "I am from Clouded Tears." Ah, yes. It had been the first pack that his mother and him had stumbled across after getting off the boat, but so far Beppe had no regrets at all. He was quite fond of it, actually, though he didn't know many of the other members.

"Alright, that's okay," he said gently, nodding. He had no promises to keep so he was able to continue exploring the woods, content with the weather and even the brief meeting they had had. Perhaps he would find someone else to befriend in here, on such a beautiful day. "I'm sure we will, goodbye." He smiled and nodded at her as she left, barely noticing the small step she took. It was such a lovely day that the boy could hardly be disappointed by being on his lonesome.

[/html]