I'm permanently blue
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _horse.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

He wasn't making it easy. She didn't want to be the one to ask the exact question, but she would if she had to. If there wasn't anyone else that he wanted to be with, and there wasn't anyone that she wanted to be with, then why not make a little more of a commitment? They had spoken of some serious things already tonight.

Her heart continued to beat quickly, nervously. She hadn't been this nervous in a while. "Well..then should we take the next step?" She asked, pulling back a little to look him straight in the eyes.
[/html]
[html]

Hmm.. We should totally think up more plots and problems that can happen with their relationship.

Moonfyre’s mind was blank for about 20 seconds. Then he realized what she was getting at. Oh, why didn’t I realize this?! He pulled back also to look at her perfectly. This was a moment they would share for the rest of their relationship. This moment, and his brain fart. Because you’re an idiot… There goes that voice again. He ignored it instead of flipping out this time. He figured it would help his nerves better if he’d just blurted it out.

Ember, I want you to be my mate.

There. He said it. Now their future will blossom into love, and a family, and whatever else crosses their path. Moonfyre was nervous waiting for her answer. He almost shuddered with excitement, but held it in.

Moon acts Moon thinks &emphasizes Moon speaks
<style type="text/css">
.runaway b {font-weight:bold; color:#101787; letter-spacing:1px; }
.runaway .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#767676; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.runaway i {font-weight:italic; color:#985e92; letter-spacing:1px;}
.runaway p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px color:#000000;}
.runaway {margin:0px auto; width:300px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/hss1s8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #101787; padding: 259px 50px 50px 50px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _horse.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Big Grin We should have someone witness the abuse :o but then Ember can be like DON'T TELL ANYONE, etc. Would moon go into a blood rage against her sometime? o.o

"I was wondering when you were going to ask me, after all this time...and all those sweet words of yours" She said teasily. She had shifted down so she couldn't give him a real hug or a kiss like she might have wanted to...but this was close enough. "Of course I will."

She wondered what life would be like for them as mates...what would change. Probably nothing; they already basically acted likes mates anyway, so why not make it official? She gave him a long lick across his muzzle. "Do you want to go back and go to bed? We can celebrate tonight and tomorrow"
[/html]
[html]

Oooh man =].

Ember licked his maw gently. This sent a shudder of joy down his spine. He couldn’t hold it in anymore. His instincts took over, and he threw his head back toward the sky. He howled long and happy almost yelling his news out to the world in a way. When he finished he heard the lasting sound of his howl echo, and fade away into the atmosphere. His tail wagged happily as he was in wolf form, and he looked at Ember with bright eyes. He leaned toward her, and licked her cheek lovingly.

Sorry, I have never done this before.

He chuckled for a moment, and then continued.

Sure, let’s go to the house, and celebrate.

He gave her one last lick before rising to his paws, and beginning to walk toward their house. He was a few steps ahead of her before he turned to make sure she was coming.

<style type="text/css">
.runaway .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#767676; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.runaway {margin:0px auto; width:300px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/hss1s8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #101787; padding: 259px 50px 50px 50px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

She had figured that something like this would happen eventually, she just hadn't known when. They had spent an awful lot of time together and were always by each others' sides. Ember was surprised when he howled and she pulled back a bit, laughing. He was really that happy? She was happy too but showed it in a more subdued way, her tail wagging steadily behind her.

At his words she took off for the house as well, arriving there with him a short while later. Maybe they ought to break out another bottle! She began to concentrate on shifting again, getting to her halfling form before her tiredness set back in. She didn't know if she could go back to full optime tonight. Oh well; this would be good enough for now. "Let's have a drink!

[/html]
[html]

Ooc.

The mates arrived at the house, and Moonfyre concentrated on shifting as well. He wasn’t tired at all actually he was energized from the fact that he had a mate now. He shifted quite quickly probably due to his energy. Then he grabbed the other bottle of vodka he stashed in the desk for celebration, and popped the cap off. He handed the bottle to Ember first so she could take a sip. Then he bent down, and kissed her cheek.

I’m glad we did this.

<style type="text/css">
.runaway {margin:0px auto; width:300px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/hss1s8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #101787; padding: 259px 50px 50px 50px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

She took the bottle when he offered it, having a little trouble gripping it with her half-formed hands. She could get it around the very top of it...Ember lifted it up to her lips, tipping it back. So good. She was starting to get a real taste for alcohol!

At Moonfyre's kiss on her cheek she smiled widely, offering him the bottle back. "It'll be good for us. To have each other...we'll be good mates" She said, giving him a lick on the cheek in return. Maybe they could find another bottle...then they could each have one!

[/html]
[html]

You should make Ember a drunkie Smile

Moonfyre took the bottle from her, and raised it to his lips, too. Before drinking it, he smiled when her tongue glided across his cheek. He smiled big, and held back a shudder of excitement. Then he drank from the bottle, and sat back on the floor before her. He put the bottle on the floor between them, and stared intently into her eyes. He was happy for this and to be doing this, as well.

We will always be together. You will always have me right by your side.

His words were sincere. He didn’t intend to leave her any time soon.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
A bit of poweplay with her touching him XD if that is ok <33

Ember was finding that she liked the taste of alcohol more and more. There were so many different types, so many different ways to drink it. She wondered what meat would taste like if she soaked it in the alcohol then cooked it. Probably delicious! They passed the bottle back and forth and she became more smiley and goofy as she drank more.

"Gooooood. Because that's where I want you." She said, grinning. She wanted to shift the rest of the way, but her body was simply too tired. She leaned in to hug him as well as she could though, wanting to run her fingers over his fur. It was so soft! "We should go lay down."

[/html]
[html]

Nice table =]

The earth started to spin more and more as he kept drinking. Ember looked funny, and he giggled when he saw her smiling face. He tried to stand, but as soon as he raised himself a little off the floor he felt the alcohol. He managed to get up onto his feet, and stumbled and swayed a bit before holding out his hand to Ember even though she couldn’t grab it.

Gooooooddd idea.

He laughed to himself quietly as he realized he was mimicking her. He looked up the stairs, and felt dizzier looking up. He fixed his head, and put it in the position it was in before. He was a couple of steps before Ember heading toward the stairs.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]