A Familiar Face
[html]

Character Name: Sanuye Otsana

Character Birthdate: March 15, 2008

Character Gender: Female

Character Species: 50% Canis familiaris, 38% Canis latrans ochropus, 6% Canis aureus anthus, 6% Canis rufus

Regular Wolf or Luperci: Luperci Verto

Desired Profession Path, if any: Etikaiele Gata {At least that's the rank I'm aiming for with her}

Spirit Animal (if age allows): Shilah {Nickname: Ocunnowhurst}, Blanford's Fox

A short history of your character's time in the Tribe: Originally from the great tribe. All her history there can be read on her account profile.

Secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): You both have my AIM info

Currently played characters: Layla, Sepirah Jendayi Lykoi

Finally she got accpeted Big Grin. Here's her joining post you two :3 WC: 380 {3 points right?}

Sanuye had been longing for this day for months now. She had finally gotten the courage to journey from the Great Tribe and join the AniWaya tribe. She was packing the last of her things as her fox company sat next to her horse. She had all of her belongings and was ready to head out. Before she could leave, her adoptive family approached her to see her off. She could not thank them enough for everything they had done for her. She said goodbye to her family and climbed into her horse’s back. Holding his mane gently in her hands, her fox guide jumped up behind her. It’s time Sanuye. She nodded to her guide and gave the horse a gentle kick before he took off with the coyote and her guide off into the distance.

So far the trip was going rather smoothly. Nothing was coming for her and it was perfectly safe. As she continued along to the tribe, she thought on the reason why she was coming to AniWaya. Her childhood friend Nayati had joined the tribe and she was left all alone. Now she was finally going to go see him since it looked like he wasn’t going to come back to see her. She was also excited to meet the new chief of the AniWaya pack. The coyote hoped it was someone who was strong, proud, and caring. She leaned on her horse and had him slow down as they seemed to come to a wooded area.

Shilah, Sanuye’s fox guide jumped down from off the horse and trotted along at his side. The scent of the tribe seemed to be getting stronger. Even though she was sure another Great Tribe member would be welcomed, she stopped at the borders. She stopped her horse and slid off him as her skirt flapped in the wind. She adjusted her bags to make it more comfortable for her horse. Her dream-catcher necklace hung around her neck as she turned around and stood by the paint horse’s side. Shilah moved around to her side and sat proudly next to her. Well Sanuye, here you are. You finally made it. The coyote peered down to Her guide and nodded. ”Yes… and it’s all thanks to you Ocunnowhurst”

<style>
.sanuye-z07 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sanuye-z07 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sanuye-z07 b {color:#00d19a; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sanuye-z07 {background-color:#011009; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/23s68g0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #00d19a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#034225; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.sanuye-z07-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">.dawaligifter b {font-weight:bold; color:#724826; letter-spacing:1px; }.dawaligifter-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#978b89; text-align:left;}
.dawaligifter p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}.dawaligifter {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#2f1a15; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #978b89; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#978b89; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}.dawaligifter-border1 {width:438px; border:1px solid #2d2921; margin:0 auto;}.dawaligifter-line1 {width:406px; border-bottom:1px dotted #724826; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}</style>

Hullo! :3 Also, my spell-checker is stupid; "seldomly" is an English word, right? >>

For once, the chief was on horseback. At some point during the last moon, he had decided that he would much rather complete his routinely patrols with the company of Belle, his preferred mare from the stables. He had never claimed her as his own, because he used a horse too rarely, but if she was available, she would always be the first choice whenever he did need the help of one. He was used to doing his rounds on foot, and it had bored him in the end. But now, up atop the majestic animal, Dawali could enjoy company, of sorts, even if it was silent company. And her scent and the sound of her hooves soothed him, so he was in a good mood. He could have enjoyed Gvihita's company as well, when he had done these rounds before, had it not been for her sour moods and general lack of being near him at all. She only appeared when she wanted to, and so seldomly that she surprised him when she did. Today she sat calmly on his shoulder, as if a pet creature, as they rode along the paths more suitable for hooves. There were other paths that were closer to the border, but being high up, the Chief gained a fair bit of sight range, and so it didn't really matter in the end.

His quiet hum was interrupted as he stopped to sniff the air, noticing a change in the usual pattern of scents. Yep, here was someone he did not know, but the smell of her puzzled him. It reminded him somehow of how Asha and Nayati and Aiyanna had smelled when they came here from the Great Tribe. Belle reacted immediately to his sound signals and turned to walk another path that would take them to the very edge of the border, and the fields it surrounded. He had heard no howl, but not all visitors made their presence known. As Belle was young and strong, and they moved at a healthy trot as soon as the paths would allow it, Dawali soon found himself under a more open sky over the fields at the edge of their territory. And sure enough; there was a stranger with a horse — and a fox? As he neared, he could see that her style of ornaments and satchels and all other items were familiar to him, and automatically he put on quite a puzzled face, which lingered well until after he had stopped Belle at a comfortable distance from the stranger. So puzzled, was he, that he forgot to step down from his horse like he usually would, out of fear of being impolite. "Greetings!" he said, still studying her and her items, and the fox that moved on the ground at her feet. It was no ordinary fox, and Gvihita followed it confidently with one staring eagle eye, emotionless. "I'm Dawali Amara, Chief of the AniWayans, who claim the lands behind me. Can I help you?" He was fairly confident he knew where she was from, now, but he could make no guesses as to who she was. She must have been born just around the time he had come to this place, and he had not set foot in the Great Tribe since.

[/html]'
[html]

Seldomly is an English word to my knowledge, Firefox is just stupid sometimes Tongue 300+

Iye's strong legs took the stallion and rider easily over the lands that the tribe claimed as their own. Nayati often went out on rides, both to patrol the border and to help collect his own thoughts and feelings. He was feeling much more at home here in this tribe than he had when he had first arrived here, but the differences still got to him at times. The greatest change was still living in a hut all on his own, when he had always shared a living space with his immediate family. His thoughts often drifted to his mother and father and trio of smaller siblings, as well as all the friends that he had left behind when he had come here. He was sad to be so far from them, but this longing was not enough to make him venture back for now he had roots here as well. Not only the already established relationship with Dawali, but he had become very good friends with Liliana. If he were to leave, he knew that he would miss her dearly, perhaps more dearly than he realized.

As he traveled a scent came to his nose that gave him pause. He knew who belonged to that smell. Could it be? It was hard for him to imagine her traveling all that way, especially if she were on her own, but there was no question in his mind that this was the scent of his old friend. With a nudge he urged Iye forward at a quicker pace to reach the origin of the familiar smell. It didn't take him long to reach her, but Dawali had made it here first, though it appeared by only a moment. Nayati's pale blue gaze connected with the girl's image, and immediately a broad smile spread over his strong face. The Kanati slid off of his steed's back and walked eagerly over to her. "Sanuye!" He quickly pulled her into a friendly hug before turning back to face his Kalona. "Dawali, this is Sanuye Otsana, a friend of mine from back in the Great Tribe." Dawali and the others were already gone by the time she had come to be a part of the tribe.

The Utina's attention trained back upon his friend. "How have you been? Did you find the journey tough?" It was hard to envision her coming all this way on her own. In his mind she was still the quiet little girl he had befriended all those moons ago.

<style>
.nayati-d94 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.nayati-d94 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.nayati-d94 b {color:#E39D38; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.nayati-d94 {background-color:#573913; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... nayati.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #E39D38; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#120B02; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.nayati-d94-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Last post for the night. Heading on to bed now. See you guys in the morning. Oh and I'll go back and edit my first post with the joining form. I completely forgot to put that in. lol fail on my part. WC: 584 {5 points}

For the moment, Sanuye was just enjoying her time at the borders. It was calm and the scenery was absolutely gorgeous. So this was everything she was missing out on. Hard to believe it took her this long to muster the courage to make the journey here. While she was waiting for someone to come to the borders to meet her, she adjusted the feathers in her curly hair and fixing up her skirt. Normally she didn’t wear a top unless she was performing one of her own rituals. She brushed her fingers along the feathers of her dream catcher necklace. A smile formed on her face as she turned to her fox guide. ”Do I look alright Ocunnowhurst?” The fox turned his gaze to her and smirked. You always look nice Sanuye. The coyote held her hands behind her back as she swayed a bit. ”Thanks”

It wasn’t long before Sanuye caught the scent of someone nearby. Judging from the movement she could hear, whoever it was was not walking on their legs. Finally the orange and tan wolf came into view as he was riding on a horse. The coyote watched as the male came closer and stepped down from his horse. As he introduced himself, the she coyote gave the hint of surprise in her eyes. So this was the chief of AniWaya? What an honor to meet him so quickly. She gave a small bow as did her spirit guide. ”It’s an honor to meet you Dawali.” As he asked if there was anything he could help her with, a spark of an idea came to her head. The coyote gave a small nod and smiled. ”Yes, I’m looking for a wolf named Nayati Utina. Is he around?”

As if almost on cue, Sanuye caught Nayati’s scent and nearly jumped for joy. It had been months since she last saw her friend and finally she was going to be able to see him again. She stood by her horse and watched as the white male came into view. That childish smile on the coyote’s face formed as she gave a small wave to Nayati. Before she knew it, he had rushed over to her and gave her a hug. She couldn’t help but return it and held him. Well at least she didn’t have to introduce herself now. She did move her gaze to the fox as he jumped back onto her horse’s back. ”Thank you for that Nayati. These two are my companions. This is my horse Niyol and my fox guide Shilah, but I like to call him Ocunnowhurst.”

After the short introduction, it seemed Nayati was eager to learn about catching up on old times. ”It was a bit exciting actually. I still can’t believe I didn’t come early. I guess I’m not as brave as you two are.” In all truth, Sanuye was not exactly the bravest coyote ever. She preferred to stay close to home, but thanks to Shilah’s encouragement, she has been exploring a bit more. Her tail wagged to show her excitement and pleasure. She knew she made the right decision to come here. ”I’ve missed you so much Nayati. It was always so lonely back home without you around. But here I am and I’m here to stay.” She then turned to the chief. She had not forgotten about his presence, but she was just caught up in the moment with reuniting with her old friend. ”That is if you’ll have me.”

<style>
.sanuye-z07 {background-color:#011009; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/23s68g0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #00d19a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#034225; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.sanuye-z07-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">.dawaligifter b {font-weight:bold; color:#724826; letter-spacing:1px; }.dawaligifter-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#978b89; text-align:left;}
.dawaligifter p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}.dawaligifter {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#2f1a15; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #978b89; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#978b89; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}.dawaligifter-border1 {width:438px; border:1px solid #2d2921; margin:0 auto;}.dawaligifter-line1 {width:406px; border-bottom:1px dotted #724826; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}</style>

Yay, I was right! Stupid Firefox spell checker indeed. Also, I'm quite busy as you know, so from here on, if Nayati and Sanuye start a conversation where they are the main participants,you can skip me if you want, so this thread isn't slow and stuff Smile

Also, silly you for forgetting the form! I'll wait with requesting you titled until you edit it, because my brain is made of jelly and I've forgotten which profession path you wanted Tongue

She responded to him kindly, and quickly asked for his closest friend, who just then approached them and quickly introduced the stranger for him. A little surprised, but quickly calmed, he smiled and watched the conversation play out between the two friends. It was slightly awkward, given that Dawali had thought — up until the point where he had left the Great Tribe — that he knew every aspect of the Utina's life. He was torn as to whether he considered the other male a son or a brother, or somewhere in between, for he had spent much time in the Amara household as a child, often meeting with Asha. And yet, despite how well he knew his friend, here stood a wholly different aspect, and the Chief felt for a moment completely on the outside. Not because he was a stranger to her when Nayati was not, but because he now had in front of him a very alive image of how long he had actually been gone from the place where he had spent the better half of his life. He had felt it with Aiyanna as well; his tribe, and his family, continued to live without him, and now there were new faces in the Great Tribe that he did not know. It was not a good feeling for one so dependent on his family as Dawali, but though it made him feel out of place, his face showed none of that sort of feeling.

Their little conversation passed, and he nodded as Sanuye directed the inevitable question at him. "You bear all the markings of an AniWayan already, and we would love to have you as our guest. And should you decide to stay, you are welcome to; I trust Nayati's judgement. If he says so, then you are certainly trustworthy and an addition to our little tribe." The Chief gave a small smile and moved his gaze onto the face of his friend. He would trust Nayati with most things. This decision was easy.

[/html]'
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Related, or to seek out a Mentor.

[html]

Okie Marit, I'll keep that in mind! Though I'm quite slow at the moment as well x.x; 300+

He could barely believe that she was here. If he hadn't been so certain that it was daytime and he was indeed awake, he might have thought it merely a pleasant dream. But he could feel her and smell her and he knew that this was real. It was amazing how the mere sight of her, someone from his past in the Great Tribe, could so lift his spirits. He could feel and see the same happiness mirrored in Sanuye herself, which made it all the better. Nayati had always thought of her as another little sister in a way. It made him pang a little for his family, but he would not dwell on unhappier thoughts in this moment. After he had introduced her, she introduced her two traveling companions. The Utina nodded to the Spirit Guide respectfully, glad to see that she had found her's after his departure.

It pleased the man to hear that she had not had a rough journey. It was a long distance to go and it was easy to run into misfortune over such a trek. At her remark on bravery he couldn't help but chuckle a little. "I think it only has a little to do with bravery. The journey itself wasn't so hard for me as deciding to leave." Though he had never been a fearful person. Traveling all that way had never intimidated him, what had scared him was leaving behind so much of his family and his friends. That had been the true battle. It was surprising to hear the younger luperci say that she had been lonely without him around. It was strange for him to think, considering how large the Great Tribe was, but Sanuye had never been quite as outgoing or personable as he had been. "I've missed you too Sanuye, it hasn't always been easy, being so far away." The statement was meant in no way as an offense to Dawali. The Amara knew how difficult it was and how the homesickness could strike.

When the coyote questioned if she was allowed to stay, Nayati looked back over towards Dawali. He had no worries that the Kalona would turn Sanuye away, and his thoughts were quickly confirmed. The words the chief said of him touched him deeply, and he gave a small nod of thanks when the Amara man looked at him. Even if they weren't blood, the Kalona was family to him and his praise always made the Kanati feel good about himself.

<style>
.nayati-d94 {background-color:#573913; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... nayati.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #E39D38; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#120B02; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.nayati-d94-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Nuu stay Marit. We want you! WC: 425 {3 points}

Sanuye was so glad to see that Nayati was doing well and was happy here in the tribe. She hoped that she would feel just as welcomed as he did. So far it seemed things were going well. Dawali was a kind chief and the coyote could not express her gratitude enough to him. She would prove to him that she was a valuable member of the tribe and would work hard to gain the rank she had chosen the path for. She wanted to become the highest rank of fire tender like her adoptive father. Surely there would be others who wanted that rank too, but she was going to do her best to out do them and prove to Dawali and Nayati of her skills.

So far the two friends had been pretty much ignoring the fact that the chief was still present in this greeting. Sanuye turned her attention to Dawai and smiled. ”Thank you both so much. It would be an honor to be under your lead Dawali.” Perhaps a bit too formal, but there was no harm in saying it like that was there? Sanuye’s attention was changed to Nayati as he gave a slight chuckle on her bravery comment. She was not going to lie to herself, she was not a brave coyote. It took her too long to find the courage to even make the journey to AniWaya, so how was bravery not part of making the journey. Her smile returned as well as her innocent, timid look. ”I think bravery plays a bit of a part in it. You’d have to be brave enough to want to leave and make the journey.” Sanuye couldn’t help but wrap her arms around her dear friend once more as he said he had missed her. Everything was going to be alright now. She was back with her childhood friend and would begin to make some new friends within the tribe.

As the reunion mood was dying down, Sanuye tried to move more of her attention to Dawali. ”So I assume you’re from the Great Tribe too right Dawali?” It would be nice to get to know her new chief a bit more and see how he ran the tribe, although so far he was making a good first impression. She then went off on a bit of a tangent as she crossed her arms behind her back. ”A lot has changed with the tribe since you left Nayati. The tribe is slowly getting better and there’s even a new chief.”

<style>
.sanuye-z07 {background-color:#011009; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/23s68g0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #00d19a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#034225; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }</style>[/html]

Sorry for the wait, though you could have skipped me if you wanted to! I feel bad Sad

The conversation moved between the three as if they knew each other, but it was not hard to notice the slightly awkward position Dawali was in. Slightly in the middle of two good friends, he felt as if he ought to have known this person, this longtime friend of Nayati's. Then again, he was the Chief, and only moments after such thoughts did he land on embracing the role completely, remembering his responsibility to be hospitable. In that sense, there wasn't room for his own selfish feelings, and he would get to know her in time. However, having another face who knew how the tribe really functioned, one who was not his friend and automatically on his side, did have an effect on the height of his shoulders. They would likely not drop until he knew her better, because while she was very welcome, and clearly a kind person, her presence also added a new aspect to his own rank and how he carried his duties.

He nodded as she turned and thanked him as well as Nayati, slightly formal, but not overly so. The nod was accompanied with a closed-lips smile of the polite, but warm, kind. His gaze warmed further as he watched the two friends and how their reunion played out, trying not to remember how dearly he missed certain individuals in the great tribe. After all, he was lucky to even have had Asha and Aiyuanna visit him, and for Nayati coming here to stay. Hell, he was lucky to have a tribe at all; he could have been truly alone in this place, and there was no telling how the Amara would have survived (or failed to do so) without a support system of some kind faces. His thoughts never flew that far, however, and were interrupted as Sanuye directed her attention to him, and he blinked a few times extra and smiled as he spoke, never for a moment allowing his polite mask to slip. Luckily for himself, it was not a difficult mask to maintain, as he genuinely felt glad to be welcoming towards anyone, tribesmember or no. "Yes, that I am - and of the old generation as well, compared to you!" He shot her a wink, and elbowed the Utina, indicating that he had meant the both of them. He was ancient compared to most of the faces he saw every day. He had meant to ask for news when Nayati beat him to it, and Dawali felt his eyebrows rise as the female mentioned a new chief. "A new Chief? In which family?" Had the spirit guides chosen the new Chief? If there was one aspect of his rank he had never been comfortable about, it was how the proper ritual had never been performed; it hadn't been the spirits that had chosen him, but the old Chief, and it was not customary. He had understood the necessity, but if there was a new Chief in the Great Tribe... It could be problematic.

[/html]
[html]

Don't feel bad Marit! <3 300+

Nayati hadn't been purposefully excluding Dawali from the conversation, he had just become overexcited by seeing an old face. As Sanuye helped to divert some attention back to the Kalona though he turned and faced move fully towards the Amara man. His smile turned sheepish in an apologetic way. He knew it must be weird to see someone from the Great Tribe that he had never seen before. If the Utina was feeling a bit homesick, it was likely that Dawali was as well. They really only had one another from the old days. Well, at least that was really all he had. Asha was still here, far as he knew, but it had been a long time since he had seen any glance of her.

It didn't surprise him that Sanuye made another appeal to the importance of bravery in such a journey. For her, it likely had taken a great deal of bravery to come all this way on her own. He had needed to be brave too, but he had never been worried on making it here healthy and unscathed. Nayati was a hunter and could easily survive off of the land on his own when the occasion called. He had tried to teach Sanuye how to hunt, but she had never taken to it particularly well. Perhaps she had improved since his departure, seeing as she didn't appear to be malnourished. "Yes, yes, I suppose so," he conceded with a grin. As she hugged him again he just smiled softly down at her and patted her lightly on the back.

The conversation took a more directed turn towards Dawali as the coyote girl questioned him and Nayati was glad they were moving on towards a more inclusive subject. When the Amara elbowed him with the joke about the difference in their ages Nayati chuckled. "You aren't that old Dawali." The Kanati actually didn't know exactly how old his friend was, but he had never viewed him as old. Sanuye's comments about the Great Tribe quickly averted both their attention though, and he looked down at her with pricked ears. Dawali had already asked the question and he, too, was eager to hear the answer.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Shall we wrap this up soon? WC: 338 {3 points}

Sanuye didn’t like to exclude anyone so she was trying to get her new chief included into the conversation. Dawali seemed like a nice man and wanted to get to know him more just as she wanted to hear what was new with Nayati. She admired both of the males for their relaxed mood and not only that but their looks. Nayati looked fantastic, much more handsome than she remembered from the Great Tribe, and Dawali, even though she had never met him before, looked fantastic for his age. She was sure that she would be able to get along with her new chief just fine. A smile formed on her face as she looked between them. She was so happy to begin her new life here in Muggles.

Sanuye agreed with Nayati in the fact that Dawali wasn’t that old. He looked wonderful for his age and wished she could have met him while he was still a wizard of the Great Tribe. She wagged her tail as the chief seemed interested in the changes with the Great Tribe. She thought for a moment when Dawali asked who the new chief was and what family he was from. She tried to remember the name and then it came to her. Her silver gaze moved to his gaze. ”His name is Achak Aatu. He’s a very nice wolf and respects everyone.” She was so glad to be able to share this information with the Muggles chief. Perhaps he felt the same, that was assuming he knew who Achak was.

The coyote girl then turned to her esteemed colleague and wagged her tail faster. She wanted to look around the tribe so she could find a nice place to call her home. There were many things she needed to set up and she wanted to get to work on them as soon as possible. ”Nayati, will you and Dawali show me around the tribe lands? I need to find a place to stay so I can set up my home.”

<style>
</style>[/html]

Can do! This will be my last post, then Smile

His ears perked when she mentioned the Aatu family name. He knew of them, but had never met any of them. Her description of this 'Achak' wast right in line with what he had heard about the family, though. In that sense, he was glad. There were other families who, too, could have had their members chosen for rank as Kalona, which he would not want to see at the reigns. Still, he worried. His own tribe here was perhaps a branch from the large tribe, and thus the new chief would be his own chief. Dawali's position as Kalona was then unvalid, especially since he had not been chosen the traditional way. It seemed as if the spirits did not object, but what was he to know? The Chief made a mental note to send a messenger as soon as possible, if only to assess the situation. "I've heard of their family, and only good things. The elders must be thrilled." Usually, the elders were happy with any Kalona as long as it was one that sought to limit their say in things. The Aatu family had an elder among them, and Dawali could not imagine the new Kalona being so disrespectful that he would do that to his own kin.

Dawali reacted promptly to her request. "Certainly, Sanuye," he said, glancing to Nayati. "I'm not sure if there are available huts just now, but I'm certain you can stay with one of us or someone else until one can be built for you." He swung his arm out to indicate in which direction the village could be found. "It is not that far from here." That is, if one defined 'not that far' as taking an hourlong trot.

[/html]