[M] Stubborn
[html]

Mmm; you and Strel may feel free to kill Noss after this post, if not for just getting poor Strel's hopes up ^w^ Maybe~ >:3

Noss couldn't help but snort at Strel's description of his own personal tales. He himself was no 'good being' by any means, but he almost--almost--asked out loud 'exactly what tales'. Oh, he could tell where that would have gone, oblivious male or not. Noss's earlier glances at Strel had become full-on stares, and Noss was momentarily reminded just how long he'd been alone--a bachelor himself--while he had been on his travels. But indulging himself... Where would pure instinct lead them?

The redhead continued to answer his question, Noss's own smirk twisting into a grin of mischief. However much he would've loved at that moment to indulge in what the redhead was hinting at--what he himself was reminded of and now ached for--... He had things to do, places to go, and--now, this is where the wheels in Noss's head began to turn--a promise to keep. "Well, I could follow you back to your pack and bother you there until you finally got bored of me enough to ask for your favor. Or," he said while crouching now in front of Strel, same cocky smirk and pale, clouded-moon eyes, "I could take you with me to wherever this 'AniWaya' is. Of course then, I'll owe you another boon," he said with a fake-sigh. Noss was an egotist, no doubt; but he knew his limits and truths...sometimes. And being attractive--a trait he had learned indeed true by his past escapades--was one of his assets that he was counting on now. If I could find Ralla first and end that... Returning the favors to Strel will be that much easier. There was no denying that Strel was attractive; all the sort that Noss enjoyed in a partner. Would he let him in his heart...? He would not answer that question to himself. The only ones in his heart were his family, and already his sister and mother had disappeared.

"And then think; you'll have all the time until spring to ask for what I owe you after." That last bit he said low to match Strel's earlier question. It was all up in the air now; it just depended on Strel.

<style type="text/css">
.Fuego b {font-weight:normal; color:#51aa8a; letter-spacing:1px;text-shadow: #a0dfb8 1px 1px 1px;}
.Fuego-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#a0dfb8; text-align:center;}
.Fuego p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Fuego{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#001926; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... Noss-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #205047; padding: 5px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: Tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#205047; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Fuego-border1 {width:402px; border:1px solid #001926; margin:0 auto;}
.Fuego-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:5px dotted #51aa8a; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
hahaha way to harsh his boner, man.

So it seemed as though the stranger was not going to take the easy, easy bait. Strel sighed softly, shaking his head without adding clarification. If he was not in the mood for something even close to something like that, then why would the redhead push for it? Sure, there were needs that wanted to be fulfilled but he was quite happy to avoid drama and angst in the form of an angry man. "And I do not much want to head that far off to be perfectly honest. It's a bit out of the way. Though I do know it's more to the west, I believe. If that helps at all," he said, knowing it was pointless to deter Noss, since this mission seemed to be his focus. Nothing else seemed to matter all too much.

"Till spring?" he asked, wondering what was happening in spring. Was Noss leaving then? "Are you going somewhere?" Strel's lips shifted into a slight pout, thinking that Noss was sticking around for only a short time. "But it does give me all of winter to get back to you and collect on that favor you offered me..," he rambled off, turning his eyes toward the ground as his mind tried to figure out something he could use now or would want now, but Noss was certainly not going for it already. Why push that too? Really? Why? "But I guess I can figure something out by then..."

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Well damn; gonna have to add a warning to Noss's first post now >.> Beware the ups-and-downs that formulate Noss >Big Grin

Noss narrowed his eyes as his face inched closer to the other man's. "I could kidnap you, you know," he said without much enthusiasm or 'oomf'; it was merely fact. He could easily lift this other man up and take him with him, making Strel tell him which way was west (because Noss's direction was so bad, not even the sun could lead him straight sometimes). "I could just take you with me by force. But..." pausing, the warrior was affected by Strel's pouting face, of all things. Earlier conflictions all accumulated into that single, primal urge that all wolves had and that no control could curb. It's not as if I'm the only one, he mused, noting Strel's earlier hints. He seems to have stopped dropping them, but... Would he count the boon I owe him if I...?

With half-hooded lids the rough beheamoth of a wolf leaned in ever-so-slightly-more closer to Strel's head and breathed in, just to get a good whiff of his scent. This stranger was turning Noss's entire demeanor every which way; pulling Noss into the roller-coaster-like pace that Strel had displayed. He smells like the sea and sand, he thought, closing his eyes. "Kidnapping and--" he had almost said 'one-night-stands-with-strangers'--another 'not' that was seemingly being worn away by the land itself--but thought better of it, instead ommitting that part. "Kidnapping isn't exactly my thing. So I guess I'll just have to follow you back like a stalker. And maybe...I could repay that favor there... Or here," he said while licking his lips, inwardly groaning at the fact that he had just resigned himself to an extended stay, perhaps, and a detour away from his mission. ...This is some sort of karma, isn't it? he asked the moon and himself. Karma for that run-in on that bad flower place... Streadily, he was caring less and less for the 'sense of things' that went on around him as Strel's scent invaded his reason, causing Noss's hand to cinch upward and bursh a patch of fur on the side of the redhead's face, fascinated for an unfathomable reason other than its color. Why him? Why is his scent so...different? Such a description was all there was. It enticed Noss unlike any other scent, beyond reasonable explanation. Their conversation had shown Noss that they were both compatable and incompatable... So why am I treating him differently than any other stranger?

Secretly...unknown to even Noss himself...if they were under less stressing circumstances...Noss wouldn't have minded oweing the redhead over and over again.

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.Fuego b {font-weight:normal; color:#51aa8a; letter-spacing:1px;text-shadow: #a0dfb8 1px 1px 1px;}
.Fuego-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#a0dfb8; text-align:center;}
.Fuego{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#001926; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... Noss-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #205047; padding: 5px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: Tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#205047; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Fuego-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:5px dotted #51aa8a; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
yaaaay xD

Taken by force, eh? Something about that made a memory click in his head. As he recalled, Leroy had done much of the same, forcefully though. Not that Strel really complained but it was not exactly an anticipated lay-in. Force was not something he liked, not about this sort of thing, considering what Leroy had done. Getting drunk and sleeping with Strel because he happened to be there. The redhead snorted this time though, not believing this man at all. Kidnap did not seem to be on his list of morally acceptable things to do. Not even close to gracing it. "I bet you could, considering I would be rather defenseless and not fighting back very much." Strel was most certainly no bred fighter or warrior. Not with his occupation.

Raising an eyebrow, the redhead could only turn a corner of his lips upwards, smirking at Noss. The licking of the lips didn't escape him, and he could only snicker slightly in response. "Ah, so you're saying that all that matters is where I prefer for the favor to get repaid." It was a matter-of-fact kind of statement, no question in the redhead's tone. "I don't know, can you make it all the way home with me on that leg of yours?" he asked, leaning to lightly pat the other man's thigh and his hand retreated slowly, fingers trailing across the bandage before he removed it. "I don't think you'd be up for it later.. what with the walk and everything..," he cooed, crossing his arms and then tapping his chin thoughtfully, examining Noss slightly. "Do you think you can.. hold out or do we just find an appropriate location for this favor fulfilling?"

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

*echoes the yaaaaay* Hoorah! for shenanigans >:3 I ish promise my post will actually go somewhere in my next one XP

Noss's ears were pitched forward and then back again when Strel snickered at his proposal. "So you're saying you had a different favor in mind already...?" He was appalled that he was flirting so openly, now. Not just confused, but appalled. But after five seconds of feeling like that, he forgot why he was appalled again. The game that he and Strel were playing was precarious, and Noss had to work hard not to be completely taken in by his base desires. Instead, he focused on the words that Strel said to him...which, in the end, only made him fall worse.

When asked if he could get home on his leg, he almost went into a full on explanation that the tiny scratch wouldn't hinder even the weakest warrior of his tribe. Instead, he scoffed and allowed the other's hand to brush against him again. Noss shivered--ever so slightly, so tiny a tremor that it could be perceived as a twitch--at the touch, and turned his narrowed stare back to the wolf before him. His eyes became sharper when the other began to treat him as if he were fragile. "It's not as if this is going to kill me. I came this far without much trouble, didn't I?" Alright, that could've been interpreted a few different ways... No matter, the wound was no hinderance on his movement or stamina. Mayhap his pride, but that was an old scar forming over; nothing more to him now. Replacing his smirk with a grin, Noss was at once pleased that Strel was beginning to settle into his idea of...'repayment'. "You tell me; it's your favor." For good measure, Noss nipped at Strel's ear; teasingly, mostly for his own entertainment to see what Strel would do next. Strel was not much younger than Noss--although they were both still pretty young at that--but Noss still enjoyed that tiny thrill of teasing his juniors. Will he laugh? Blush? Argue? Scold? And then came the appalling emotion again, nagging at Noss to think about what he was thinking of a complete stranger. Not complete stranger... He said his piece, I said mine... Out of all favors that the tribe--that Noss--had ever owed someone, what they both likely had in mind was probably the highest on the 'fun-to-repay' list, which, in the end, only helped to provoke the instincts that lied within Noss's bravado and libido. "Personally though... The Long Gones probably left a bed or two lying around somewhere." And then he remembered the chance of rats. If he found one, just one, wherever they went, he promised himself he would chuck it out the nearest window and not wish it the best of luck.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
500+ you has permission to powerplay a bit if you need to c:

Oh Strel was no virgin, unaware of what they were talking about. Hell, he was definitely not a virgin anymore. Lord knew, lord knew just how many people he slept with. That sounded so awful to his own mind. It sounded horrible, like he was a promiscuous whore. But he had not turned anyone down yet so what did that make him? A whore. Strel did not let his smile falter as he thought about, counted off, the people he had been with. One after the other they followed in his mind. A couple were absent from the list, but one he never wanted to recall being with and the other he simply did not have the memory of the occurrence. But lord, his pride, his guilt was horrendous. It felt like he had been reduced to sleeping around in the hopes of finding a man worth his long lasting attention and affection. Was it this hard for others? No, couldn't be. Maybe if he flirted less.. No he couldn't, that was who he was. His conscience was burning in pain as he thought about how he'd add this guy to the list and that it would probably result as the same relationship he had had with Daisuke (who he had not seen in a long while).

Throwing those thoughts away as best as the redhead could, he listened to Noss grumble back at him. Strel could only grin at him at the stamina bit. "Oh good. I was hoping it wasn't affecting your performance," he finished with a snicker, covering his lips with a hand. He was feeling his desire rise a bit, knowing it was practically imminent. "But I suppose we should get through with it now.. rather than postpone it and drag it out..," he finished, voice lowering as he turned to look at the buildings around him. Noss had a point, why wait to do it at home when they could just get through it here and keep it out of the pack? The other man nipped at his ear, a familiarity that he wouldn't have imagined to be given to a perfectly unknown stranger. And that's what they were, really. But that did not seem to stop Strel in the least. He laughed at Noss, pushing him back a little bit. Outside was not the best place to start this favor out. Innocent eyes may be burned forever at the sight.

Running his fingers through his hair absentmindedly, the redhead snapped to attention at the mention of a bed. Oh? So that was indeed what the other man thought? How delightful... "I'm sure that the humans left beds. But I'll tell you now, good couches work as well." Strel rested a hand on the other man's thigh again, raising an eyebrow at him as he slowly pulled it away again, rising to his feet. "Lets go find something suitable." Strel was beginning to feel the anticipation mount, his belly beginning to demand satisfaction and then relief. Lavender hues ran over the dusty, dirty windows, wondering where their little gem would be.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Hurray for yaoi yumminess >:3

Noss followed Strel up, towering above the man again, and searched through those decrepit buildings with his keen eyes as well. He had had the need to smirk at Strel's pushing him back during the conversation, but he had kept it in check, much too enraptured with the prospect of the 'favor' about to come to a head. Noss caught sight of one building--leaning a little, but seeming stable enough--and made his way over the investigate, beckoning Strel to follow him. Going through a door that squeaked when opened and down a deserted hallway with falling pictures, Noss sniffed the stale air for any lingering scent of...unwelcome guests. He smelt some, but they were all far below, in what he supposed to be a Long Gone cave-room. Wandering through various rooms and up the stairs--each step bending slightly under Noss's weight, threatening to give way after years of neglect--Noss tried some more rooms and was pleased to find a few with beds. One room had a particularily large bed, and although it was not the place that Noss would've normally picked for such an activity, it would do. It was then that Noss fully smirked at Strel, pulling him into the room and shutting the door.

Bottled up desires, emotions, and instincts drove Noss's pupils to primal slits, but still he kept himself in check. Warriors were disciplined; they did not willingly bend to their body's needs. If they don't want to... With one look, Noss asked with his eyes if Strel was satisfied. I could just take him, his id prodded. But that would defeat the purpose of the boon... What does he want from this...? Noss then had to question Strel's ulterior motives. Did he want something more from Noss? Or did he want exactly what they were going to do only? It wasn't as if Noss could complain; his own ulterior motive was as basic as need. However, beyond that motive lied the pure interest in the redhead.

Moonlight misted through dark windows, giving Strel an ephemereal look. Reality of what they were about to do set in as Noss advanced, predator-like in every step, and pushed Strel to sit on the bed. "What do you want?" He wanted to hear Strel say it for a multitude of reasons: confirmation, teasing, and because he really didn't want to hurt this man who had been kind enough to aid him. Kindness is a tool often used for trickery... He wouldn't believe that now. Noss could tell often enough when he was tricked, and Strel just...didn't seem to be doing that to him. Leaning closer, hands on either side of the man--trapping him--Noss kept their muzzles but a hair's breadth away, and he felt the proximity weighing on his nerves. As much as he tried, that grin came out again, even as his eyes remained clouded with obvious intent.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
300+ weeeeeee school post

Strel simply followed behind Noss since it seemed as though the other man was slightly more picky about his accommodations. His experience with the long abandoned dwellings of the humans allowed him to avoid the middle of the stairs and to try to avoid suspicious dipping parts of the floor. No one knew when it might give way, even if these were built sturdy and long lasting durability in mind. With no maintenance, there was no way to tell the quality of the wood, whether or not termites had begun to eat at it or if rot was weakening it. Noss found a room and he seemed satisfied with the room. Strel gave a passing glance to it; it was better than his first time but not the best. His preference was his own room at the Hotel, but that was too far now. It would do. The redhead nodded at the stranger and hovered near the bed, looking at the walls and what remained in the room.

Noss pushed him gently to sit on the bed, and Strelein raised an eyebrow as the other did nothing but wait. And ask. "Oh? You know.. why don't you.. show me what I want..," he offered, unaware that Noss meant something different. His mind had shifted to the act and that was where he was at. Moral battles were something he struggled with on a daily basis but this was not a moment where he could even consider the moral implications and the degradation of his conscience. But Noss leaned forward and the redhead saw the same desire he expected in the other's eyes. Strel narrowed his lavender eyes and grinned back, coy. Taking his bangle-less hand, the tailor ran it up the other's arm, shoulder, chest, raising an eyebrow as his eyes did not leave Noss'.

"And what do you want?" he asked, voice lower, far more husky, sultry even. He was playing the luring game, which everyone ought to learn at some point; how to attract someone. Strel happened to try to attract those of the same gender and it seemed to work well enough. "Lemme know, mm?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Oh gosh, I'd be too embarassed to write this in school 0///0

Pale yellow irises grew clouded when Strel's hands ghosted over his body, muscles held in check with his preoccupation of the words that broke the silence. By saying those words, he was giving Noss a lot of interpretation room, although his mind couldn't process beyond what would come within the next few minutes. Strel's smile and words of offer were too much an invitation, and Noss found himself lifting his arms to merely feel the wolf in front of him, to start. He let his large hands feel the redhead's shoulders and chest--pushing him back to give Noss better access--as he kept that eye contact. He wanted to know every reaction he could pull from the wolf; every word, every look, every movement. "I'll let you know when we get there," he mumbled into Strel's chest, letting his hands wander further south--purposefully avoidiing the area of most sensitivity--as he inhaled deep that natural scent. Arousal stirred deeper within him, altough he was thankful it wasn't embarassingly obvious as of yet.

Noss did not know how to be soft. He had never really slept with anyone he loved, although he had had his fair share of experiences. But being soft had never been required, so his approach was as rough as his demeanor...maybe. He licked and nipped at the other man's chest, wondering if it would elicit the predictable reactions, or if Strel would want something different. It was such a large guessing game, because this man was so unlike many Noss had met before. He gripped Strel's hips to keep himself steady, afraid that if he relaxed too much he would crush the other with his weight. How awkward would that be...?

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
300+ unce unc- what? >> <<

No one had been gentle with him in the past, so this was no where near unusual for the redhead. He was used to people being rash, rough, and hard with him; they expected it of him. He was no girl, he was not fragile, so he did not break as easily as girls. He even lashed back if he could, more spicy than a delicate maiden. But he knew what Noss was looking for reaction wise and he gave it, singing out his little moans now and then, well aware that he was enjoying the attention. There was something about these kinds of moments; they were intimate even the two people were not intimate on a regular basis. Kind of like tying two people together that would have otherwise just looked at each other one moment and then forgotten about them the next. That and it was probably more fun than anything else in the entire universe.

Strel felt the other man's hands carefully, so obviously, avoid a certain area and he let out a growl for it. But, knowing fully well how to get back at the other, the redhead jumped into the hole they were building first. He put a hand on the other man's chest and smiled slyly, eyes half lidded as he watched for reactions. Noss's hands were free, so he could do what he willed, but Strel knew what he was doing. And he hoped Noss saw that he did too. The redhead took his other hand and ran it down the warrior's chest, marveling at the strength in the being beneath his hands. That just meant he had stamina; that was good. Stamina was good. Very good. "You're not showing me what you want..," he whispered, deftly licking his own lips as his roving hand found what it sought. He squeezed lightly, trying to get a reaction from the sudden touch, so carelessly reckless.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Unce? No really; what's an 'unce'? o.0

After so long, the natural sounds of the act stirred Noss so well that he was happy that this was the favor Strel had asked of him. They were enticing, and soon hands joined the symphony. Noss would never admit it, but kissing was one of the most pleasurable things he liked to do. However, he had rarely ever partaken in it because he thought it a very private and selective act, beyond even the selectivity of bed partners. Strel's gaze grew cunning, and Noss momentarily closed his eyes as he felt Strel's hands over his chest. But that was wrong; Noss was supposed to be doing him the favor. Get it together, Noss... To keep his mouth busy, Noss nibbled again on the redhead's ear, curious if it would make him laugh again. It was all a big puzzle for Noss, and he enjoyed it.

Even though he had felt Strel's hands travelling past his waist, he had been unprepared for the feeling that it pulled from him. He let go of Strel's ear then for fear of biting it too hard, instead biting his own lip in mild surprise as his nerves shot to overdrive at that reminding touch. He looked down at Strel again with a disbeliving look, although it was not one of disapproval; more like one of 'are you sure that this is my favor to you...?' The redhead was not shy in the least, and so it was apparant that he was no virgin. All the easier, Noss shrugged as he, regrettably, loosened Strel's hand from that oh-so-sensitive area and licked a trail down to Strel's own. A mischeivious idea popped into that head of his, if not only to understand what Strel wanted by force. Because Noss also liked to dangle the proverbial carrot. "When we get there," he repeated as he breathed over the spot where a male's most sensitive nerves gathered. Nuzzling it, he inhaled that heady scent again, giving it one long lick. He could appreciate a lively bed partner, and Strel was proving all that much a challenge to please.

He waited a few seconds, dragging it out, before he continued the regime. All he did was lick, waiting for a cue from the redhead. Noss loved to be in control, but part of that control was hearing his partner ask for it, signaling that they were at Noss's mercy. On the other side of the coin, a good battle for dominance was never a waste, either. Just that one touch and the continued assault of Strel's scent gave Noss the incentive to crave what was to come, wherever the night would lead them. Beyond Strel's sight, over the side of the bed, he felt himself get more and more excited. Oh yes, despite his abstinence for the moment, he had no doubt that he would have no control later when the heat became too much to bear.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
300+ just say it a couple of times over and over - it's like trance music aka porn music xD

Oh, so the man was going to do all the work here? Well, delightful. It was good to know that he was not dealing with a complete novice at this. In fact, it seemed as though he never had to experience a beginner, a virgin. Hand falling away from the other as he went down, the redhead took a sharp intake of breath at the sensations he was all too familiar with coming back at once. At the tongue on his length, the man could only shudder slightly, hands instinctively going to Noss' shoulder and head. There was no holding back here, no delays. Strel liked that; just getting into it without the ridiculous skirting around things. He was very much so a get-going or get out kind of guy; beating around the bush was not his forte. But then again, Strel's personality was not a patient one; if he knew what was coming he wanted it now, now, now.

"Oh, yeah..," the redhead moaned out, wishing that this would stop. He considered this very much so teasing and it was getting to be torturous every second that the other man waited. "Go on, take it all..," he said, half ordering, half begging for what Noss had not yet given. "You should let me enjoy you more..," he suggested, voice lower, a bit huskier as he ran his fingers into Noss' mane, wishing he could force his head lower to give himself what he wanted. More than that, Strel wanted to pull up the other man so that he could put his hands all over that rather well built body. Maybe even let Noss get a little bit more rough.. God, had he always been this way? This fiercely perverted? It seemed to work for him in the past but the way he had changed.. well.. it just made him a lot more horny when he was not getting any regularly.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

You know, I did it a few times out loud and then just burst out laughing like a maniac because I realized it >.> My parents ran in thinking I was dying 0x0 (Btw, complete shot in the dark; how graphic do your words get during this kind of rp? I know it's a little late to ask, but I've been trying to keep it as PG-13 {as possible >.>} in case you were to be offended. Yes, I be spazztastic and worrisome; all for good reason >.<)

Those hands that gripped his shoulders felt good; it gave him that signal coupled with the moans and urgings of the man he was pleasuring, further prompting his gender to crave what it was made for. Smirking, Noss happily obliged as his first order was given, laving heavily on his partner's length before taking the tip into his mouth. He was careful to only skim the skin with his teeth, instead wrapping his tongue around the sensitive organ while slowly bobbing his head up and down, still not breaking his gaze on Strel. When Strel gave that hint of 'enjoying him more', that was Noss's cue that he was allowed some reciprocation as well.

Regrettably letting go--feeling those fingers fall from his mane--he stood and climbed over Strel, only to switch around their positions to that of a sixty-nine. Noss was rather good at giving what he liked, and no sooner had he established his position than he went back to work on Strel, sucking a little harder as his half-hard phallis hung above Strel's head. He didn't want to pressure the redhead into anything, but of his own volition Strel had offered to give a little as well. To his own surprise, Noss found that he quite enjoyed the taste of this man, and so he bobbed till the tip was hitting the back of his throat, humming in approval as he let the hand that wasn't supporting his top-weight wander to fondle the redhead's family jewels.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
300+ LOL! and uhm.. like i said.. i ran my own yaoi site :x I got.. pretty.. graphic :x

Strel knew what the other man wanted to hear; it was something he himself knew he wanted to hear and he believed any sexual male would. How else were they supposed to know something was enjoyable, even if the evidence was rather visible? He knew when to moan and just how long it had to be to give proper stimulation. He could tell it was working up the other man too, by the way his tongue was working him. "Oh, yeah, baby," he cooed, encouraging the other man. Internally, he was laughing at how easy it was to do it too. But what did that say about him?

And it seemed as though the other man would finally oblige to his request, as Noss rose and changed them both around. On his back now, Strel wrapped an arm around the other man's waist after he had gotten on top of him, to sort of anchor him there. That and to have a way to support himself, especially if he had to get his head up higher.. Before he could put lips to Noss' length, the redhead let out a moan as he felt his own engulfed. Suppressing a shudder, Strel took his tongue to the manhood before him, running it up and down the shaft, careful of his teeth. It was getting to be a bit too much; on top of that, this was by far the most creative start to this sort of thing.

After a quick deep throat, the redhead pulled Noss' length free of his mouth. "I can't take much more, lets change up the scene," he said, wondering how the other was faring. And how did he want to go about this? How would he twist the redhead next? For some reason, Strel wanted to be rough handled, just a little bit; it was exciting to be in this sort of position, not knowing what Noss would want to do to him..

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Alrighty then~ *cracks fingers* Let the fanservice commence >:3

Those sounds that signaled pleasure travelled straight to Noss dick, a smirk crawling along the lines of his mouth when he felt Strel tongue it. That pooling heat was like an ambrosial oasis; every instinct and desire--every thought--revolved around the basic motions of their intercourse.

Noss was internally pleased when Strel voiced his desperation. In all honesty, he couldn't wait to do what nature had intended (albeit minus the pup factor). Aw, screw it. Noss couldn't take it slow anymore; mayhap if his libido wasn't so starved, he would've taken more pleasure in that talented mouth and the noises it produced. He turned himself about again and flat-out pressed a finger to Strel's entrance without preamble or warning, pushing against it with one large finger in test before going further. He had enough sense not to completely injure the man. All he could think was how tight it was as his own member responded, twitching in anticipation. The hand that wasn't prepping the redhead stroked his member with fast beats, detracting from what might or might not be causing the other male pain. He pumped the head of Strel's member, wondering just how his partner liked to be stroked. Noss may not have given a vocal sound, but his smirk and lust-filled eyes told all. He might've looked the part of a demon.

The heat that surrounded now two of his fingers--the digits scissoring Strel's entrance--became too much a lure. Noss withdrew and then pressed his own length to the relief just a thrust away as he leaned over Strel, shadowing that wanton body, teasing one last time before all control went out the window. "I guarantee it's gonna hurt like hell," he said with a rough voice, guiding his member up and down between Strel's legs, rubbing their dick's together in sweet friction.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
300+
I read that thinking "lols lols lols porn"
also, I did not know if I should post in Clash with Leo yet considering the fact that I have no clue what's going on xD

Noss ever-so-kindly obliged, leaving Strel's hands and mouth rather empty, but that was entirely expected. How were they supposed to do things if they kept on that way? But the other man did not go slow, which the redhead did not complain about. He had asked for it, had he not? It was not unfamiliar to him, the sensation, the weak pain, but he was still discomforted regardless. His features gave no indication that he felt the pain, as he knew quite well what was to come would hurt worse, but feel oh so delightfully better. The anticipation of the pleasure made his excitement mount, length feeling almost painfully hard to him now as the other man stroked it. Even as Strel moaned, he figured Noss was feeling the pressure, so to speak, as much as he was, considering the way his fingers were moving inside the redhead.

Strel smirked slightly, snickering at some private joke of his own. "Oh, but I know it's worth it..," he said softly, lavender eyes looking at the other man's face before shifting down to his lower half. Noss seemed to be unable to contain himself much longer, which only added a glimmer of mischief into the redhead's eyes as he enjoyed the thought. It was a funny one, thinking that the man was eager to get the favor over with, judging by how hard he seemed to have gotten. Noss adjusted himself, unable to be content with his fingers playing with the redhead. But he still managed to tease. Tease painfully. He rubbed his length against Strelein's, and he moaned in response, hand reaching out to grasp both lengths at once and stroking them, showing Noss just how badly he wanted it now. Lowering his voice to a whisper, Strel encouraged him, "Better put that cock of yours to use, babe."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Pffft XD That's all I can say -w-

Noss could swear that it felt like the first time when Strel stroked their lengths together. It was a completely ridiculous thought, considering past experiences, but there it was. He thrust once by reflex into that hand and reveled in the feeling as Strel's words sent him past the point of no return, a chill sending all his nerves aflame. He reclaimed his length and pushed in earnest, feeling just the head trespass at first. "Pushy," he murmured as, with inmuteable self-restraint, he slid himself in slow and held still, both allowing he and Strel to grow accustomed to the tightness and size, respectfully.

Noss's breathing was shallow but steady, although he knew that trend would end soon. His hips were urging him to move--to thrust in and out of the willing body beneath him--and he allowed them to begin a starting pace; in and out, feeling the muscles squeeze him perfectly, feeling the contours of his bed partner. Wanting more, Noss went faster and faster, pushing himself in deep every time, angling his hips to try and find that spot that would make Strel cry out. His member was slick with precum and Strel's saliva, and as soon as he felt Strel's muscles relax to the point of known comfort, his length glided in and out with his hips pounding a a rapid pace. But oh moon it felt so good! As the friction increased, Noss's breathing did indeed grow more laborous, and he let loose his own rumbling moans whenever he felt a particularily tight contraction. He could feel his climax building with every thrust; an insurmountable pleasure tying a knot tighter and tighter. Resting all his weight on one arm, he began to jerk Strel off at the same pace that he thrust his hips; an awkward and precarious position considering the speed, but oh so worth it to hear the other man's pleasure. He was a tad disappointed, though, that he could not see Strel's lavender eyes, considering that the warrior had to close his own to keep his pent up hormones from making him just come then and there.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
300+
again "lols porn"

Strel smirked at the remark and was about to reply with a "you like it", when the other man demonstrated the second meaning of his own words. He grimaced in pain as he forgot to breath for a moment, remembering a few moments late to exhale to relax his body. He eased his muscles, laying flat as he waited for his body to adjust to it, to loosen up. The redhead took his hand to his length, stroking it slowly as he watched the other man "work". Noss seemed to have his eyes closed, and that, the redhead felt, was for the best in this kind of situation. This was a no-nonsense kind of thing and Strel had a thing a few things about it. He would have looked away if the other man raised his eyes, actually. It was embarrassing and it was a novelty he was saving for someone special.

Noss started to move, thrusting in and out of him in a slow rhythm at first. Strel gave low moans at the motions as their two bodies met with increasing tempo, matching the pace. As the man sped up, so did the redhead's fingers around his own length. He moaned a little longer, grunting out when Noss hit a certain spot that made him almost cry out. He bit back the sound, making a more choked sound, but the way his hand jerked in its motion would have been a dead give away. The other man replaced Strel's hand with his own, letting the redhead put both hands to his sides, to clench at the ancient mattress. "Oh, right there..," he moaned out, arching his back slightly turning his head to the side at the same time as he shut his eyes tight. "Yeah, baby, there." What a filthy pervert.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Awkward moment on the way >.>

He knew he hit that spot in Strel when a choked-back sound came as well as the feeling of Strel's body arched into his own. continuously, he drilled into Strel in that spot, grunting now with repressed pleasure, eyes still closed. He could almost imagine the body beneath him, and in such a close range, it wasn't hard to, considering that most movements he could feel. Strel's vocal encouragement began Noss's final stretch, and had he been more sober from lust, he would've chided himself on such a quick round.

The smell of decaying and disused furniture dust was all muffled by the smell of their sex; stronger, perhaps, because they were both male. The treat of intercourse was intense to Noss, because it was exactly like a battle; each fighting to reach the end, how high one's adrennaline could race, and who would come out on top. It fit his psyche perfectly. Especially then, since there was no attatchment other than a favor included in their game. Emotion or no, Noss's body felt no difference other than that tight heat, and all his pheromones peaked as his climax neared. The knot at his base began to form, and before he could properly pull out, it lodged within Strel, making Noss ground out a rumble before he came, his motions on Strel's length pausing as he tucked his head into his chest, hiding his face, while an infrasound of pleasure rocked his body. It was that familiar feeling of ecstasy that filled him as his seed filled Strel, his breath returning in rasping pants.

When he could finally see through the black spots that muddled his vision from clamping his eyes shut so tightly, he regained some composure and looked down somewhat awkwardly at Strel, a predicament now at hand. He had not known if Strel wanted him to come inside or not, and beyond that, Noss had come before the redhead who he was supposed to be giving a favor to. "Sorry," he grumbled, returning to stroking Strel's length, intent on not leaving the redhead in an overly awkward position. To make up for his faux pas, Noss even managed to curl his upper body and neck down enough for his tongue to reach Strel's length, licking the head as his hand continued its massage.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
300+
"lol dirty porn", feel free to assume Strel.. yah xD

Oh it was so good; Strel hadn't had a good lay in a good long time. He would feel it in the morning, but hell, it was so beyond worth it right now. He muttered his moans with a rehearsed quality, knowing very well where to move and when to groan in pleasure. Plus he was feeling it, so it was good news for Noss. The guy knew what he was doing, Strel had to give him that. And there was the warrior stamina, despite being injured. Maybe if there was a next time, they could repeat this and see just how far they could take it. But, it was doubtful, highly doubtful, that there would be another encounter between the two of them of this caliber. Maybe. Maybe.

But then, the redhead felt the other man tighten, to his horror, still inside of him. That would've been a first, if he recalled correctly, but he was not about to protest at a point where there was little to do about it. Strel stiffened at it, ignoring the feel of it. Oh, he was not a fan, but it was not as bad as he thought. How did women do it? To get pregnant? To.. deal with that? Why would they do that? Ew. Females were gross. This just made them seem even more so in his head. Noss apologized, and Strel had to bite back a "you damn better be". Instead, the other man chose to make up for it by servicing him a little bit more. Maybe he could take his vengeance for it that way. As soon as Noss brought his mouth to the redhead's length, that redhead reached for the other man's head. "Take it in," he ordered, applying light pressure with his hands. He refrained from adding, "let me do to you what you just did to me". He was close. Very close, if the sensation in his abdomen were any indication.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]