Adjusting to Home
[html]

Here you go Lili. I'll get to the other reply I owe you shortly. WC: 409 {3 points}

Sanuye was settling in nicely to her new home near the Adagio Creek. It was a good water source and there was a nice den nearby as well. Although the coyote preferred being in her optime form, she normally slept in her lupus form. Today was just another day. The coyote was still setting up her new home. She had a few little projects she still had to do. She had to make a pasture that was suitable for Niyol, decorate her home with some feathers and paint, and she had to begin working on her harvest area. Seeing as she was not much of a hunter, she preferred to make her own food and she would be able to fish being near the water. So far life was lonely without her family and Nayati staying at his own home. The main reason Sanuye had chosen this spot was because it was close to the main village and that was where her duties were going to take place. She was going to follow her adoptive father in the path of firekeeping. The coyote had a small fire pit made outside her home that was ready for the next fire.

It was about noon when Sanuye took a break. So far her home was coming together nicely, but she could tell Niyol was not pleased to be tied up. She had to keep him that way until she finished making his pasture. Shilah was no where to be seen. It seemed like he wasn’t needed. He was probably sleeping inside and the coyote did not wish to disturb him. She stood up and began to head back into the woods. She was looking for some skinny logs she could use for the pasture walls. She knew Niyol wouldn’t try to jump over them and leave, so this was all she would need.

After finding a few logs, Sanuye grabbed them and dragged them back home. They were a bit heavy, but not too heavy. Once she returned, the coyote set down the wood and moved back over to Niyol. Gently she untied him and let the horse wander around the den, just to see how much room he would need. So far it looked like he didn’t need too much room. She smiled as she laid down near her fire pit, her eyes closed as the sun beat down on her fur. Today was going to be a long day

<style>
.sanuye-z07 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sanuye-z07 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sanuye-z07 b {color:#00d19a; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sanuye-z07 {background-color:#011009; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/23s68g0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #00d19a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#034225; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.sanuye-z07-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:--- OOC: Sorry about this being so late I’ll hopefully be better next time around!

Liliana was, as usual, on the back of her chestnut mare, letting the horse do the maneuvering, at least she made the mare steer clear of unforeseen dangers, but other than that Grace was in the lead today, though she did lead the young female through spots Liliana didn’t know much about, this was one of them, she did however spot something that caught her attention. It was another wolf, she stopped the mare and this time moved her toward the wolf. She seemed to be almost like Nayati, even had the face paint he had, though in the back of Liliana’s mind, she thought Nayati’s looked better. She had a welcome smile on her face, it seemed there was another new member in their midsts. Though it seemed this wolf liked her privacy even more than Lili did as she seemed to have moved outside of the huts of AniWaya, Liliana was not one to judge, she knew that all wolves had their preferences.

Hello there, My name’s Liliana, would you like any help?

She asked, she didn’t mention that she was not quite handy with a hammer. Or wood for that matter, but it was the thought that really counted right? She slid off of Grace and moved towards the new AniWayan.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Aww it's alright. Here you go. WC: 572 {5 points}

So far Sanuye’s work was going along smoothly. Niyol was helping her out the best he could by marking out where the pasture should be. The coyote thanked her horse for not having to put too much work on herself. The pasture wouldn’t need to be very big. She didn’t have the tools to cut large piece of wood though. She only had the tools to make some easy firewood. The female began to lay out the wood she collected and mark where each piece was going to go. After that, she took a break to work on her fire skills. She was thankful to Dawali for letting her take the path she wanted in the art of fire tending. She would make sure she was making her adoptive father proud and show off just how well he taught her. The coyote strolled over to her pile of firewood and grabbed a few pieces before she moved back to the pit. So far today was a good day.

It seemed the day was just getting better. A strange scent filled Sanuye’s nose, although it did carry the scent of the tribe. Her silver orbs moved up as the figure came into view. Oddly enough the female coming towards her looked almost the same as the coyote. It was nice to see that there were other hybrids wandering around. Niyol also noticed the figures coming towards them. He carefully trotted over to the female’s horse and moved at her side. Since the stallion had meet Sanuye, he was generally friendly to others who rode horses, unless there was a reason given not to go near them. The female followed her horse’s lead and began to approach the wolf dog.

As the wolf dog introduced herself, Sanuye smiled and moved her hands behind her back. ”It’s a pleasure to meet you Miss Liliana. My name is Sanuye Otsana. I just recently arrived here from the great tribe and this is my faithful companion Niyol.” The coyote didn’t like to refer to her horse as an animal and liked him more considered a companion. Niyol moved back to Sanuye’s side as she rubbed his side gently. The female adjusted her feathers a bit before she turned back to her guest. ”Would you care to join me for a bit? I’m just working on a few projects but I’m sure I have time for a short break.” With that, the coyote moved back to the pit and arranged the fire wood nice and neatly. After she started the fire, she tossed on some twigs to help get the fire going. Soon it was big enough for her and smiled. She hoped though that the fire didn’t spook Liliana’s horse.

Sanuye began to plan in her head what she was was going to do for the rest of the day. She wanted to get the pasture done as soon as possible and then head out to do her rank duties. She wanted to check on the Great Fire, even though she was sure that at such a low rank, she was not allowed to mess with it. She would have to get Dawali’s permission sometime later to approach the Great Fire. Shortly after that, she would have to got find some feathers to decorate her cave entrance. Her smiled remained on her face as she broke from her thought. Today was going to be a wonderful day.

<style>
.sanuye-z07 {background-color:#011009; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/23s68g0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #00d19a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#034225; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc...

She perked her ears higher when Sanuye introduced herself, the great tribe, that was where Nayati was from, she wondered if the wolf knew him, she never knew how big that tribe was, though she did suspect it had been bigger than this one itself.

Oh Nayati has told me a little bit about the great tribe, he’s even helping me learn how to train the horses for hunting in the tribes style.

She said, one of these days she’d have to travel over and visit this tribe, to see how they were. She had no doubts they were nice, especially since Nayati was from there. She could feel her thoughts turn to him, but she told herself that he wasn’t suppose to be the one getting the attention here, it was Sanuye.
I would love to join you. And my fine young friend over there, her name is Grace

She said nodding towards the horse that was close behind. She had no doubts that Grace was older than she was herself, but she wasn’t going to have to mention that. She was still a young wolf but she was smart and it was still early for her prime yet.

What made you come to our little part of the woods?

Liliana asked curiously as she sat down next to the fire, looking at Sanuye wondering what her own story was.

<style type="text/css">
.porcusunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#433732; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.porcusunset-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.porcusunset p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 8px; margin:0px;}
.porcusunset {margin:0 auto; width:409px; background-color:#F4DC92; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... sunset.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4C1B00; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B9A37E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 440 {3 points}

Sanuye was glad to hear that this wolf dog was friends with Nayati as well. It seemed her old friend had made some others within the AniWaya pack. This was a good thing though. Now she could figure out from Nayati about all the other wolves and make friends with them. In a way though she did feel a bit left out. She seemed to be the only coyote so far. She wanted to feel included so she hoped that the others would not include her because of which species she was. Judging from how friendly Liliana was treating her, she was sure that she would make a great friend. ”It’s nice to see Nayati again. I’ve missed him so much. It’s nice to see he made some more friends here too.”

Sanuye was glad to hear that Liliana would join her for her break. She set down the firewood in her pit as she arranged it to where it looked almost like a human’s house. Though her adoptive father mainly used a triangle style, she licked to do this one sometimes since it would give the fire a bit more room and able to provide warmth to everyone that sat around it. She waited until the wolf dog was nearby before speaking again. The coyote’s silver eyes moved back towards her companion as he strolled over to Grace once again. He gave a gentle neigh, as if requesting her to follow him. The hybrid was sure that Niyol was just going to show her around the area and then offer her something to eat. A soft giggle passed her lips as she watched. ”It seems Niyol likes Grace.”

Sanuye crossed her legs and closed her eyes and she took the moment to say a small prayer to herself. She was known to be a very spiritual person. Her hair was blowing in the wind as she could feel the heat circling around her. She opened her eyes once she heard Liliana ask what brought her here to AniWaya. The coyote took in a deep breath before she began her story. ”Nayati and I were great friends when we both lived in the Great Tribe. Once he left to come here, I got so lonely. Even with my guide and Niyol around, it just wasn’t the same. I finally was able to gather the courage to come over here to AniWaya and join the pack. I was able to get back up with Nayati as well. I’ve just been settling into my new home. It’s a lot of work but I’m sure it’ll be worth it once it’s all finished.”

<style>
.sanuye-z07 {background-color:#011009; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/23s68g0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #00d19a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#034225; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.sanuye-z07-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">#lilianaaugust2{width:430px; margin:auto;background-color:#45472f; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... liana2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom; border:3px solid #707361;}#lilianaaugust2 b{font-family:arial, tahoma, sans-serif; color:#e0edb7;}#lilianaaugust2 p{color:#25280c; font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; margin-top:0px;}#lilianaaugust2 i{float:right; color:#25280c;}</style>

WC: 361 (2 Points) OOC: oh NOES!

---------------------

Liliana smiled at Sanuye’s comment about Nayati making friends. Liliana enjoyed the white wolf’s company very much in fact he was there for her almost every step, except outside the borders at least. She was glad that other’s approved of their friendship. She was so use to wolves jeering her when she’d tried making friends with them because of what she looked like. It wasn’t her fault not like she asked her parents to get together. She was happy with the way she looked now though no one made a comment on her background in so long. She looked over at the horses. Grace wasn’t a shy horse and she was a very headstrong animal. Liliana didn’t think that she’d run off too far anyway or she’d have tethered the horse. Grace was following the stallion now, a smile creased on Liliana’s lips.

He better watch out though, she’s a wild one.

Liliana laughed, knowing full well that Grace was in fact wild, she’d been broken, but the wild spirit inside the horse was never going to go out, Liliana wouldn’t let it. She let the horse have her own choices, most of the time it was looking after Lili, but it kept her spirit intact with the wilds of the lands. It made it better for Liliana to ride her and she doubted she’d have a partner as great as Grace was. When she sat and asked her question she got a simple short story. She listened and her heart plummeted in a way, they had been good friends, was it friends enough that they would possibly be mates? The smile on her face had slimmed down but was not what one would call a frown, but surely wasn’t a smile either, though she knew she had to get along with pack members, she was feeling unease towards this female.

I see.

Was all she could say, she couldn’t find any words that would come out of her mouth again, her voice was stiff that her accent stuck out more like a sore thumb with her exaggerated e. She was hoping for an excuse to go to work now.

[/html]
[html]

The rivalry begins! WC: 400 {3 points}

Sanuye was glad to see her new friend in such a cheerful mood. It was critical to her that she make some new friends here, otherwise there would have been no reason to come here. For the moment it seemed the pair was getting along well and her gaze moved over to the wolf dog’s horse. She was now following Niyol. A smirk crossed the coyote’s face as she noticed Niyol pick up a flower and show it to Grace. Niyol was just like any wild horse and the hybrid treated her as such. She felt privalaged to be able to ride a wild horse without him trying to buck her off. So long as she treated him with kindness, she was showered with it in return. She was so glad to see that the horses were happy but was a bit curious as to where her fox guide had wandered off to. The hybrid ignored it and knew he would show up if she needed him. He did have a fun habit of scaring her and appearing out of no where, so she was sure he was just going to spring that little trick on her again.

Sanuye’s ears moved as she heard her guest speak once more. She couldn’t help but chuckle at her comment on Grace. ”Oh I’m sure Niyol will be able to handle her. He’s a wild one too.” Her chuckled continued on for about a minute before she slow stopped. There was something that had changed in Liliana’s mood. Her cheerful mood was fading and seemed to be appearing with sadness. Was it something she had said to her that caused her to feel this way? The coyote had no intentions of trying to hurt her in any way. Her ears folded down a bit as she spoke. Just was did the hybrid say to make this happen? Was it her story or…? She paused and thought of one thing, Nayati. Was it bothering Liliana that she was Nayati’s close childhood friend? She gave a soft sigh before rising to her feet. ”Did I say something wrong? If I did then I didn’t mean to.” She couldn’t help it if her friend’s name came up in conversation. Besides, the wolf dog was the one to ask in the first place so it was her own fault if she was feeling bad because of Nayati.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: Liliana’s good a the fake smile bwahahahaha

Liliana watched the horses for a while, trying to keep her own emotions in check, why did she have to feel this way? She didn’t have any ill will against the new pack member, but what would happen if she and Nayati were possible mates? She was sure Nayati would take the coyote woman over Liliana for the main fact that Liliana was part dog. She swallowed hard, and looked at Sanuye

No no, it’s nothing, just drifted off there for a bit

She said giving the female a smile, it looked real but in her own mind she knew it was fake, she wanted to find something wrong with Sanuye now, just because the woman seemed to annoy her by the sound, but she’d at least play nice, she didn’t like having those around her dislike her, but she wasn’t going to always enjoy the company of the woman.

Please forgive my moment of … I don’t’ know what I’d call it, I’m sorry, just a lot on my mind I guess.

She said apologetically, she tried to get her mind off of the fact someone may take away Nayati, though it was hard, she had to divert herself at least.

So… what kind of work do you do? I mean I am the stable master of the pack myself, though I am learning herbs from Dawali so I can treat the animals as well.

she said rather awkwardly, it was hard, but she knew she could at least be polite and it would probably mean that she’d be interested in what Sanuye had to say.

<style>
.lili-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-d04 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-d04 b {color:#132314; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.lili-d04 {background-color:#B9C8BA; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010june/liligift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 140px 0px; border:1px solid #EBF5FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#444D44; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-d04-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Lol yes she is. WC: 312 {3 points}

Sanuye was a bit concerned when her guest just began to drift her mind and her head away from her gaze. There had to of been something she said to make her act this way. The coyote was sure now that it was Nayati. Sanuye had to admit that she had feelings for him when she was younger and they only seemed to grow in the time that he was away. She wanted to tell the male how she felt about him, but it seemed this wolf dog was already doing what she wanted to. There was something brewing in the hybrid’s chest. Just what was this she was feeling? She tried to ignore it as she went back to her fire pit. She moved her hands, pushing the fire with the air. She had something to keep her occupied while Liliana had her moments of thought.

Sanuye closed her eyes as she heard the wolf dog as what kind of work she did. She took in a deep breath before pushing more wind on the fire, as if controlling where it was going. Her adoptive father was the one who taught her this trick and it amazed her so much that she often did it on her free time. She opened her eyes slightly, though looking through the fire and into the female’s soul. ”I am a Fire Tender, a Gata Hineyu as you call it. My foster father taught me all the fire tending that I know and even how to control the flames themselves.” Although she knew it wasn’t possible to actually control them, there were things she could do to make it seem that way. She closed her eyes once more as she focused her spirit on the flames, the heat burning into her very soul. Her mind seemed to wander back to the odd feeling she had.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

(2 Points) OOC: <3

Liliana could feel the whole moment as very awkward, and didn’t like it one bit, she’d hoped that something would come up honestly, if not she’d make up an excuse. Somehow though she kept her ground and hopefully she’d find more peace when the subject was changed. When the other female answered her she found no interest in the fire at all, she did know why the great fire was wonderful, and why it needed tending, but any wolf could make a fire, it was just common sense …. Well one that had to be taught first. She could make one, though not as quickly as Sanuye had made hers when she came up to the wolf, but she knew she could make one.

You can make it do what you want?

Her interest was slightly peeked at that comment, she did want to see this and stared at the fire. It had always been a form of slight fascination, but she knew it was to keep her warm and to eat anything that got in its way unless it was controlled. She’d seen a forest fire, though it had been far away and that scared here quite a bit, knowing fire burns and hurts, and evidently could kill.

Could you show me?

She asked, wanting to see if Sanuye could do it or not, part of her wanted her to fail at it, but another part, one that was a little more interested wanted to see her actually do it, something like that might make it worth being a fire tender after all, especially if they could tell stories with it, then what if she could stop a forest fire just like that? She did say that she could control it, and that was fire. Thinking about it though made a disbelief in her rise a little higher, fire was the king of all predators, the only thing that could tame a fire was water.

<style type="text/css">
.porcusunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#433732; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.porcusunset-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.porcusunset p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 8px; margin:0px;}
.porcusunset {margin:0 auto; width:409px; background-color:#F4DC92; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... sunset.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4C1B00; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B9A37E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 411 {3 points}

Sanuye was feeling a bit better about Liliana being there, but was still a bit on edge. There was a feeling burning inside her but she wasn’t quite sure what it was. She only began to feel this way when Nayati’s name was mentioned. Did this female feel the same she did for her dear esteemed colleague? It was quite possible, but she tried to erase that thought from her head. She was sure she would be able to ask her guide about this once her guest was gone. Speaking of which, her fox guide was still no where to be found. Guess there was no need for him to be there so he was out doing his own things. She assumed he was out getting a meal for himself and shrugged off the thought. The hybrid took a moment to adjust the feathers in her hair and then turned her attention back to the wolf cat.

Sanuye’s ears twitched as the female asked if she could really control the element of fire. She knew it was not possible to tame sure a fierce element, but her foster father did teach her how to lead it. The coyote paused before rising to her feet and standing in front of the lit fire. ”I can’t exactly control it. I just sort of direct it by pushing the air against it with my hands. My foster father taught me this trick. It’s mainly used in one of the dances he taught me.” The hybrid wouldn’t mind showing the wolf cat the dance, but there was still work to be done and she wanted to get her ceremonial area completed before she decided to show anyone the dance.

Sanuye’s ears moved as she heard Liliana speak again, this time asking to show her how she did it. The girl gave a small nod before closing her eyes and moving them in front of her. She pressed the air against the flames and guided them over to her side and then opened her eyes so see a few flames flicker next to her fur before vanishing into the smoke. She gave a small smile before turning back to her guest to see her reaction. She took her seat back in front of the burning heat and flicked her tail around in the earth. The hybrid folded her ears to the side as she began to mess with her skirt, fixing it as well as her hair.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: Short post fail and we can get this closed up shortly.

She listened to Sanuye explain how she couldn’t really control the fire but merely direct it, Liliana couldn’t help but feel disappointed, but she watched as Sanuye made an example of what she could do. She was still impressed she doubted she could do that, but she felt she didn’t have much to say about it, and her silence was making her feel uncomfortable.

That really was interesting! Though I’m afraid my own break is over with, I must go back and tend to the horses I’m afraid, It was nice meeting you Sanuye

She said, hoping she wasn’t being too hasty. The other in fact did say she had a few projects going on and though Liliana offered, she didn’t tell her she could help. So she didn’t feel too obligated to stay.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
[html]

WC: 340 {3 points}

Sanuye was glad to see the look of impression in the wolf dog’s eyes. She feared that even though she showed Liliana what she could do, she would still not be impressed. She continued to move the fire around until she got too hot. The flames were growing stronger and in turn was getting warmer as well. The coyote remained standing but backed away from the fire a bit. Once she was at a suitable distance, she moved her eyes back to the female. The tip of her tail wagged but that feeling of joy soon left when she said she had to go. The hybrid nodded to her and smiled. ”It was nice to meet you too Liliana. I hope we’ll see each other again soon. Perhaps next time I’ll run into you instead of the other way around. She watched as the female got up and began to leave.

Once the wolf dog had left and Sanuye was on her own, she moved over to her companion and brushed her hand against his side gently. ”She seems nice doesn’t she Niyol and I think you’ve taken a liking to that female horse haven’t you?” She gave a small snicker before having the horse push against her, as if to realize he got her joke. The coyote laughed and leaned on him. ”I’m kidding Niyol.” She then moved from her companion and went back inside her home. It was nothing but dirt and had a few roots off in the corner. The hybrid figured it would be alright to sneak in a quick nap before she continued on her work. Thus began the long process of her shifting into her lupus form. She found this rather annoying seeing as she didn’t like shifting often. She only shifted into lupus form so that she could sleep more comfortably. It took about half an hour just for the female to shift. Once she was done, she carried her sore body into the corner of her home and drifted off into sleep.

<style>
</style>[/html]