Changing strides
[html]

WC:391 (2 Points) OOC: Bwahahahaha

The stress of pack life was getting to her, after feeling clostraphobic she knew it was a good idea just to take a short break from being in the pack, it had been the longest she’d been there, and her friendships were growing, especially with Nayati, she was now feeling short breathed about him, and nearly blushed every time they met eyes, she couldn’t help it and she thought she knew what it was, but she didn’t’ know how to tell him, or that he’d accept that she liked him… more than that… she did know she loved him, and it was scary she didn’t think she could love anyone as much as she’d loved her parents, but he was coming close, she’d kind of been avoiding him the past few days, trying to get her work done, but he had work near the stables too, so it was almost hard to get away from him… unless she decided to take a trip. She thought she’d give Naryu a visit, she did have to tack Grace up because she wasn’t sure how long she’d be. so she had to make sure the horse had more provisions than just the grass that was dying from the cold weather.

On horseback it wasn’t very long before she found herself nearing the borders of where she’d found her pup friend, who undoubtedly was an adult now. There was the familiar pack scent in the air as she came closer, but soon the waft of something new and fresh came to her, though it seemed that she’d smelled the wolf that had wafted to her nostrils she could barely think of who it was, not wanting to frighten the wolf she spoke up loudly, though she was still feet from the vineyard.
Hallo?!

She herself didn’t consider herself brave, but she was making a few friends from Dahlia and she must have met this member a while back sometime, or it wouldn’t be a familiar scent, that was when she noticed it just wasn’t one scent it was four, all mixed together, that’s when she hoped she wasn’t intruding on some family gathering.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

500+ words, can we date this to the 11th, please? <3

Lolita still felt the pangs of regret with regards to her lost son and daughter, but she was beginning to feel herself healing the wounds. She had three daughters to focus on, beautiful pups that she had brought into this world. They were growing and becoming more and more lively, and she loved to watch them together. It was so interesting to see, as her own childhood had been a bizarre one. These girls would not know the problems she had known in her younger days, she hoped. She wanted so much more for them than she had ever had, and she hoped that none of them would be afflicted as she had been. She had been a strange pup, and her brother had been relentless in his abuse of her. It had ended in her death.

Though they were still fairly young, Lolita was sitting beneath some of the vines within the confines of her fence, watching her three daughters tumble in the grass beneath them. The air was getting colder, but she was not terribly concerned about it. They would be fine. “Momma, watch this!” Magnolia shouted, jumping high into the air. Lolita clapped her hands together in good nature, egging on her most boisterous daughter. Poppy was doing her best to keep up with Magnolia, hopping in place, though she did not venture too far away from the creamy woman who had birthed them. She turned bright blue eyes up at Lolita, almost a perfect match for Pippa’s. “What if Magnolia gets hurt?” she asked, very seriously, but her attention was quickly caught by Foxglove, the blonde puppy tripping over the rust and white girl’s tail. “Sorry, Poppy,” the one most like Lolita mumbled, glancing up at their mother to ensure she was not in trouble. Lolita smiled at her, indicating that she was not in any type of trouble for tripping.

Motherhood was a strange thing. Lolita had felt immense pain at losing Iris when they were only five days old, and she had shed tears for the boy that had died before birth. She had grown protective of the three girls playing in front of her, and at the sound of another’s approach so close to her home, the woman felt that emotion well up within her. She stood, taking a few steps away from her daughters, though the small bundles followed her as fast as they could. The stranger was not a stranger, though, and Lolita smiled at the AniWayan woman. “Momma, who’s that?” the small grey girl asked, nudging her mother’s ankles. “Hello, Liliana,” the creamy woman said, both as a greeting and as an answer for Magnolia. “What brings you so far north?” The AniWayan woman posed no threat, Lolita knew. It had been quite some time since their last meeting, but she hoped that the timid woman would remember her. It had been an interesting meeting, to say the least, and with the smoke that was shared, she supposed she would understand if Liliana did not remember her much at all.

"Lolita.""Magnolia.""Poppy.""Foxglove."

<style type="text/css">
.babyducks b {font-weight:bold; color:#B1715A; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.babyducks b.Magnolia {color:#9CAAB3;}
.babyducks b.Poppy {color:#60171B;}
.babyducks b.Foxglove {color:#F4F19D;}
.babyducks-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.babyducks p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.babyducks {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#FCFEFD; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... uckies.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #262626; padding: 215px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#8A7A7B; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.babyducks-line1 {width:370px; border-bottom:1px solid #8A7A7B; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

(2 Points)

the woman who came to Liliana’s call was actually familiar, though much of what they did wasn’t so memorable to her, though she remembered she’d been scared and Lolita had eased her fear and made her think the dead wasn’t so bad after all. She smiled as the three pups were huddled against Lolita, they were beautiful little things and she could see each of them looked a bit like their mother. She didn’t know that Lolita had a mate or anything, then again she didn’t really try to delve into the woman’s personal space.

Oh hello Lolita! I just had to get away from the pack for a bit, I wasn’t really feeling myself. Think I just needed a good long walk.

She answered the dead woman she looked at the pups who seemed rather curious in her She wasn’t sure what to do, she’d never really been this close to pups before. Maybe one and even she’d been awkward with him.

Your pups are beautiful, what are their names?

She asked smiling down at them, hoping this would show them she was not going to attack them. It made her wonder if she would ever have her own little ones, and that thought directed her mind to Nayati, which she didn’t want to think about right now, he was the one she was trying to stay away from right now, she didn’t know how to deal with her feelings for him, and she didn’t want to think about it. She’d been here to visit Naryu but it seemed that Lolita had found a home here to… or had she mentioned that she lived here as well? Whatever the case, she was still happy to see Lolita as the end of their meeting had been better than the beginning of it.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
[html]

Someone should call C(character)PS on me, poor Lolita's been terribly neglected. D: 300+ words.

The Monroe matriarch was not the most travelled woman in the area, when it came to the packs in the area. She had spent months after her death wandering and seeing the continent, but she had not spent much time away from Dahlia’s territory or the house in the city. Recent months had made it so that she very rarely left the pack lands at all, so she had not had much chance to run into anyone she knew from prior to her pregnancy that did not live within the pack. As it was, Lolita was not an entirely social creature, so she kept to herself within the pack, as well. She did not terribly miss running into others often outside the territory.

“You certainly picked a long route for a walk. Is something the matter?” The two packs were not particularly close to one another, and though they couldn’t be called close friends, Lolita had been fond of how naïve and shy Liliana had been during their last meeting. The creamy woman looked to the girls by her feet, smiling fondly. “Thank you. They were unexpected, but they are a joy. The gray one is Magnolia, the red and white one is Poppy, and the blonde one is Foxglove,” she said, indicating each girl as she spoke their names.

Magnolia was, of course, the first to scamper forward and sniff at the strange female. “Where are you from? How do you know my momma?” she asked, then she ran back to her sisters and latched onto Foxglove’s ear, tugging the quiet blonde girl towards Liliana. “Foxglove is afraid of everything, aren’t you, Foxglove?” she asked boisterously, but Foxglove shook her head decisively. “Noo, I’m not,” she said, lip pushed out unhappily. Poppy remained by her mother, though she watched the stranger-but-not with interest.

<style type="text/css">
.babyducks-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.babyducks {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#FCFEFD; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... uckies.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #262626; padding: 215px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#8A7A7B; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.babyducks-line1 {width:370px; border-bottom:1px solid #8A7A7B; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

.>

It seemed Lolita got right to the point. She knew something was up, and seemed to want Liliana to delve into it, though Liliana didn’t take the dead woman… or was she dead?... as one who was interested in other’s personal affairs.

Just a mess of things, I don’t think it would be polite to get into really… mostly about a man anyway.

She said solemnly, she would probably leave it at that, because no one needed to hear her thoughts about how troubled she felt on the inside. she was battling herself pretty much about her feelings for Nayati, and her thoughts about him never wanting her because of her genetic history… wolf-dogs were not meant to be with wolves… that was what she’d learned all her life. She was glad that there was a subject change though at the mention of Lolita’s three surprises. She smiled at all three puppies. When the gray one asked how she knew their mother she had to think for a minute, the day they met was rather an odd one.

Well we met in a city not to far from here, she helps me… well to not be afraid of everything I supposed.

she said, she did not want to mention that it was a graveyard that she’d been afraid of as well as their mother but she didn’t have to give them details, she smiled back at Lolita.

They are so beautiful, I cannot wait to have my own someday.

She said starry eyed over the pups who were now arguing… well two of them were… right now it was just so cute… but Liliana had little experiences with puppies, but she was patient enough to keep an open mind about them. They were too cute, how could they be annoying?

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

The timid tribal woman had found a soft spot in Lolita, though the Monroe woman did not know why. Perhaps it was because she had been sweet, if a bit frightened, in the face of a dead woman. There was no way to explain it, but the creamy woman was fond of Liliana in a platonic fashion. "Men are hardly worth you looking so down," she said gently. Certainly men were worth something to some (though the Dahlian was much more fond of females herself), but they were not worth being upset over.

"Oh, that's cool," the grey puppy said, but she did not have much more to say about that. Instead, her attention was continually directed at Foxglove and the two continued to bicker over whether or not Foxglove was truly afraid of everything. The arguing stopped, however, when Lolita said sharply, "Girls, that's enough. Stop bickering." She shook her head, sighing with exasperation. She hoped that Magnolia would not pick on Foxglove for being quiet and nervous as they grew up.

Poppy cuddled her mother, not wanting to leave the creamy woman who doted on her so affectionately. Lolita stroked the top of her head as she asked Liliana, "I had not thought that I could have children... Do you think there's a possibility of you having some of your own any time soon?" The three flower-named girls and their deceased siblings had been an unexpected surprised.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

+2 OOC: Big Grin

I am afraid it is a bit late for that… I care very deeply about him, but I do not want to ruin our friendship… I don’t think he’d like me like I like him.

Liliana said quietly, thankful for the woman’s words about men, surely she’d say that, she was dead… or was she? She didn’t have to worry about loving someone so much, and yet not being able to be with them… being able to know they had the same feelings… because she knew that Nayati had no such feelings for her, how could he, he was pure wolf, she was nothing but a mongrel. She watched as the two puppies started bickering at each other, and Lolita broke it up, it brought a sense of family to her mind, though liliana had never had a sibling, she still had her own mischievous ways when she grew up. Lolita turned her attention back to Liliana, though Lili was paying attention to what Lolita was saying she still looked at the puppies.

I do wish to have puppies, but I don’t think I will soon at all.

She was one of those that wanted to save herself for her mate… the mate that she probably could never have as she doubted she could care about anyone like she did with Nayati, she probably should have said she’d never have any, as that’s the way it looked… no one would mate with the likes of her… she was being hard on herself, though the presence of Ouray kept her to some of her senses, she still couldn’t help think that she’d be alone for the rest of her life. She knew that she would not get pregnant… not willingly anyway, and she was in no way planning on exposing herself to any males that would force her either…

I think it is good that you did, they are so beautiful, and you seem much happier now than when we met.

Though it had been in the middle of a graveyard and Liliana had been about to unwittingly steal the woman’s bag, and was terrified of her at first… but Liliana could see a different light in the woman’s face now, something more… maternal.

[/html]