dismantle me down [p]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.ezra-fevers { border:1px solid #fff;background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/6nxb8x.jpg);background-position:top;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:430px;background-color:#030419;font-family:arial;font-size:1em; line-height:1.4em;color:#fdedca; margin: 0 auto; }
.ezra-fevers .header {margin:0 auto}
.ezra-fevers .content{ padding:250px 10px 10px 10px; text-align:justify}
.ezra-fevers .content p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.ezra-fevers .content b {color:#D9D7D8;font-family:georgia;}
</style>

IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG <3 ilukimmmmm. Hope Serena Reserve is okay.

The winds called to Ezra. He had always been on the run, always exploring, never staying in one place for very long. The boy couldn’t help it, it was like inertia; after so long alone on the road, he had never wanted to stop. But everything changed when he met Ever. She was always on his mind, and the fact that she was here made him never want to leave. Instead, to satiate his craving for travel, Ezra was always running, but instead always came back home at night. It wasn’t that he felt caged, but his mind couldn’t help but wondering what was beyond his packland, even though he had everything that he needed here.

Today was no exception. His mind yearned for the west. It would probably never go away, this problem, but for now, it was under control. Ezra continued west out of the Court until he didn’t know where he was. Ezra found himself on the curve of a hill, shaded and dewy. The boy sighed, finally slowing to a stop. There was something distinctly different about his feet. The calluses he worked almost a year were starting to soften. His cuts had healed and scars remained at the bottom of his legs. It was almost a little depressing to him, but he let the feeling fade away. He needed to modify his habits to fit his new lifestyle, and the potentially new life he was going to lead with Ever.

The afternoon was chilly, but not unmanageable. The boy let out a content yawn before settling down on the fiery leaves below him, bi-colored tail wagging against the leaf litter. It was peaceful, and that’s all he needed. Ezra never really made friends outside of his family until now, and was content to be alone. It was calming and it kept him sane. Ever and him hadn’t taken their relationship to the next level where she was always around, but he would cross that bridge when he got to it. Everything was fine. “All the time in the world,” the boy muttered to himself, unable to contain another yawn.

[/html]
[html]

ooc... apologies for the awkward post ending. I may be a little rusty XD (BUT OMG WE'RE RPING TOGETHER AGAIN! <3<3<3)

A mere handful of days had passed since Theodoric officially joined the AniWaya pack. He had been incredibly busy, finding and setting up a home. The bare necessities he had brought with him over the great seas, but with every day he remembered something he missed. Soon, he would have to start building, scavenging, or trading; or more likely, some combination of the three. Plus, the harvest season was here, and he’d like to help out as best he could. Theodoric wasn’t an overtly physical character, but he was fit from long weeks on the road. An extra body at harvest time, even an inexperienced one, was always beneficial.

When Theodoric left on a walk, the afternoon was clear and chilly. Normally, restless activity wasn’t a problem he had, and if it was, he generally channeled the energy into productivity. However, he had just spent the last season wandering from place to place, and his body couldn’t shake the memory of the constant motion. In the end, the Scottish weaver abandoned his loom, grabbed his traveling cloak, and made for one of the packland’s trails. He hadn’t intended to leave the shelter of the pack’s borders, but his long legs remembered the traveler’s stride. Theodoric reached the edge of the territory long before his excess energy had worn away. The trail kept going, however, and he followed it without hesitation. Soon, he was outside of his knowledge again, and the feeling was, surprisingly, a relaxing one.

The echo of spoken words drew the new AniWayan out of a thoughtless reverie. He hadn’t really intended on seeking out company, but instinctively angled toward the voice. Theodoric had been raised in a city after all, and wasn’t yet accustomed to the American pattern of sparse population. The opportunity to meet a new face shouldn’t be passed up so lightly. Around the next bend, he found the speaker stifling a yawn. “Hello there,” he commented by way of greeting, hoping he hadn’t just interrupted the fellow’s afternoon naptime.

<style type="text/css">
.theocastles b {font-weight:bold; color:#7B866E; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.theocastles-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.theocastles p {text-indent:15px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.theocastles {margin:0 auto; width:456px; background-color:#E1E9EB; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... oscots.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #80ADB3; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#79AAB1; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

-loves on-

A rustling through the trees caught the boy off guard, and a large, foreign being appeared before him. The stranger didn’t seem like a thread, so Ezra didn’t tense up. The boy was in a good mood, and could use the company. Ezra didn’t have any alliances here, he barely knew his pack. Ever was the only one here who he felt akin to. Vigilante was his leader officially, but there was no alliance there. He was Ever’s father, though, and one that always commanded respect in Ezra’s mind. Ah well. That was for another time.

Ezra motioned to the stranger, giving a slow nod and sleepy smile. “Hey,” Ezra said, heavy with contentedness. “Beautiful day, perfect for a little afternoon laziness right?” he looked at the other male. The other was clearly more aged and experienced than himself but the difference didn’t bother him. “If you don’t have anywhere to go, feel free to sit down and enjoy the day,” the mutt said amiably. “I’m always happy to have company around. I’m Ezra, by the way, from Cour des Miracles. How about yourself? You sound like you’re not from around here,” Why the hell was he so chatty? It was impossible not to crave company. Hopefully the stranger wouldn’t mind. And hopefully he wasn’t crazy.

<style type="text/css"> .ezr b {font-weight:bold; color:#c1b79b; letter-spacing:1px; } .ezr .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:400px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ezr p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #595547} .ezr {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#fff3cf; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... /ezra1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]

<3! (wc: 323)

Theodoric had grown up in a familial culture that rewarded productivity. As a child, Theo’s elders had lavished attention and praise for projects well done. Later, he came to realize that their pleasure was directly related to the monetary value of the works he created. As an earnest youth, this realization had shamed him. After a (mostly internal) rebellious phase, he came to forgive his parents this method of raising him – after all, it was the way things were done in Martin households all across Edinburgh and they had known no different. The clan ruled over a small woolen empire, but was at the mercy of the family’s accountants, who always had a keen eye on the quarterly profit margins. In breaking free from his family’s traditions, Theodoric had lost a wide network of support and sure future, but he had gained the luxury of wasting an afternoon if he wished. All in all, it was a fair trade.

Therefore, Theodoric accepted the wolfdog’s proposal for a lazy afternoon with alacrity. He would have all winter to sit indoors at the loom. “Yes, it is. If only these autumn days would last…”, he trailed off, referring to the next season looming just a few sunsets away. In the pause, Theo pulled the well-worn navy cloak from his shoulders, and spread it nearby on the ground. He took a seat comfortably, wishing he had a couple of mugs of ale to polish off the perfection of the setting. His companion turned out to be an eager talker, and the Gatlvska turned to the conversation with gusto. “A pleasure to meet you, Ezra. Theodoric’s my name. You're right -- I’m new with the AniWaya pack, but I am from Edinburgh originally.” Ezra was correct – the gray luperci had been born half a world away, but had found his way here to ‘souls, twice now. “Where is Cour des Miracles, exactly? I’m not very familiar with the area yet.”

<style type="text/css">
.teagleowl b {font-weight:bold; color:#C7BA9A; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.teagleowl-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.teagleowl p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.teagleowl {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#4B4024; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... gleowl.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F1A14; padding: 10px 0px 340px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7E714D; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

I’m so sorry for the wait. Sad

summer was fast approaching, he knew that. Soon Ezra would be building a more proper dungeon for him and his love, soon they would move in together, soon everything would change as quickly as the seasons. It was exciting and frightening at the same time. The boy didn’t know what to expect. These days when he didn’t have to do anything were the greatest luxuries in the world. If only life was this care free. Sharing it with another was another luxury too. They had nowhere to be, no one to please… they only had the wind and the trees as company.

The stranger spoke again, and introduced himself. Ezra was hit with a bit of confusion. “Excuse me for the ignorance… I’ve never met anyone from Muggles. Sounds interesting,” the boy mused. “I also have no idea where Edinburgh is. I’ve only traveled up and down the coast…. I’m from way up north in the arctic. I come from a line of sled dogs up in Newfoundland. Hence the eyes,” he said happily. Despite the fact that this one was a werewolf (and wore clothes, how peculiar) , it didn’t bother him. Maybe he was getting more used to the idea that werewolves weren’t that bad. Ever sure told him that.

“The Court is on the coast, not too far from here. I quite like it here. I’m a traveler by blood, but I’ve been surprisingly happy settling down. Met quite a few interesting werewolves in my travels. I quite like your coat, by the way.”” the wolfdog smiled. He didn’t really have any friends here yet, but that didn’t bother him too much. Solitude was all he wanted. Theo seemed to be incredibly different, but interesting. The other intelligent werewolf he met, that D’Angelo fellow, seemed more introspective and not interested in conversation. The boy yawned happily, and stretched out on the sun-soaked ground. Perfect day.

<style>
.ezra-e09 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ezra-e09 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ezra-e09 b {color:#B4C5E1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ezra-e09 {background-color:#343A44; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/b8o7zb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #B4C5E1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#11151B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.ezra-e09-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

no worries <3 and this post is kind of a rambly mess o.o; (wc: 410)

“Since I’m new to AniWaya, the only things I can tell you with certainty are that the lands are lovely, the inhabitants friendly, and the culture different from any group I’ve met. I like it a lot though; it’s just the change I needed.” The last was more to himself than to Ezra, and Theodoric shook his head slightly to clear the melancholy thought. Theo hoped his description of AniWaya was true enough, because he was still relying on first impressions. “Edinburgh is a port town, far to the east across the sea. It used to be a large human city, like Halifax is here. Luperci moved in, though, once all of the humans were gone. The place is quite crowded, nowadays.” Ironically, it was much easier to describe AniWaya, a place he was barely familiar with, than it was his hometown. Theodoric didn’t want to bore his companion with a private trip down memory lane, so he kept the description somewhat truncated. He couldn’t possibly do justice to the vibrant and diverse culture of the city, nor the scale of the mass of souls living there. Theodoric had loved that city, and he had been desperate to leave it.

Theodoric was probably as unfamiliar with North American geography as Ezra was with Europe’s. Ezra described Newfoundland as an arctic place, far to the north, which was vivid enough for Theo. He had never been a huge fan of the cold, and noticed the other male’s thick pelt with new respect. “I bet the ladies never leave you alone, with eyes like those,” Theodoric chuckled, noticing Ezra’s two-toned eyes for the first time.

Although he privately thought that Ezra was a little young to be settling down, he had to commend the traveler for knowing a good thing when he saw it. The ‘souls landscape was a bountiful one, and if Cour des Miracles was in any way similar to AniWaya, it would be a good place to end up. “Traveling is great, but at the end of the day there’s no place like home, eh?” Theodoric agreed. Home had a powerful pull, whether it was the one you were born to or the one you created for yourself. And one of these days, he would find the balance between the home he saw in his head and the one he felt in his heart. “Oh, thanks,” he replied, then almost as an afterthought, ”I made it m’self.”

<style type="text/css">
.theocastles-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.theocastles {margin:0 auto; width:456px; background-color:#E1E9EB; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... oscots.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #80ADB3; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#79AAB1; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
oh please. Your posts are always lovely. <3 also, I’m sorry if this sucks, this is my first post since finals. Brain still doesn’t function fully. XD shall we say this post will end the thread then theo and Ezra can bump into each other again! whee

“AniWaya seems like a place I’d like to visit sometime,” the mutt said simply, enjoying Theo’s description of his two most recent homes. Ezra had never heard of Edinburgh and had no idea where it was in relation to the coast. “Luperci have entire towns now? So peculiar. I thought it was strange enough that some people here live like humans… do they even hunt anymore?”The thought really bothered Ezra. He would never understand some people, he supposed. Ezra was set in his ways and not the type to change his life to become more human-like.

Ezra’s companion mentioned his eyes, and the mutt chuckled. “It is a plus, they helped me find a girl I’m crazy about here. I’m crazy about her… she’s the only reason I’ve stay here. It really gives this area a new appeal, you know? I want to go back home, I really do…” he trailed off, thinking of his sisters again. He should go fetch them one day and bring them back. Ezra looked at his friend again, quickly pushing that thought away for another time. “But it’s hard to leave when you find someone as special as her.” Ezra knew he was being ridiculous at this point, and the stranger probably had no interest in Ever, but it was impossible not to talk about her.
“She wears clothes like you, too. I’m not a luperci, so we have some…differences to work out. But I guess it will work itself out one day.”

<style>
.ezratable-01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.ezratable-01 b {color:#dcdbb0;}
.ezratable-01 {background-color:#5f5a3b; border:2px solid #fefefe; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#141B21; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Uber schmexy table by anna <33
[html]

wc: 231

“Stop by the packlands sometime, and I’ll show you around.” As of yet, Theodoric wasn’t very familiar with AniWaya’s territories. He liked exploring, however, and figured he would learn the territory’s pathways soon enough. “Yes, we still hunt. There are some things that will never change,” he assured Ezra. And yet, it was only a half-truth. Wild game was scarce from a lot of luperci living in a small, concentrated space. The raising of livestock had replaced hunting for survival and hunting had become a ceremonial event for special occasions. Someday, the Edinburgh elders hoped their restraint would revive the local deer and hare populations, but Theodoric wasn’t so sure.

If there was one thing Theodoric understood, it was having one’s desires torn in two. He too had a home in one place and a love in another, although his passions were for rocks and streams and mountains instead of a pretty face. And although he was a bit of a skeptic when it came to love, he did wish his two-toned companion success in his romantic endeavors. Theodoric only hoped the lady in question knew the value of what Ezra was giving up for her. “She must be something, this lass of yours,” he commented with a smile and the private thought And I hope she’s worth it. But the afternoon continued on, a comfortable exchange of words between friends.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]