1. Character Name: Native Drum
2. Character Birthdate (including year): Oct. 14, 1990
3. regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
4. Species: Wolf Luperci
5. Gender: Female
6. A secondary form of contact: hotmail... csmith97@hotmail.com
7. Currently played characters: Primary, Native Drum
8. How I found 'Souls: google search

Nat was racing through the forest her feet pounding in time with her heart. i was intoxicated with the need to run, to let loose and GO. i opened my mouth to taste the air as it rushed past me, i felt so alive! so happy! Every sense i had was overwhelmed!... it was heavenly... After scaling a log i started to slow. i could see a light too bright for the night up ahead and my curiosity spiked, as i got closer to the light the trees thinned out and i emerged from the trees onto a grassy knoll. my hackles shot up, ... a town ... how quaint. even better, i could smell others like me. Wolf was agitated urged me to turn around 'they aren't our family'. but I was to curious looking down at my outfit I shrugged not like i could do much about it.I was sporting a purple tank top, my black bra, a pair of blue jeans and my favorite sneakers, well, ok my only sneakers. I flipped my unruly hair over my shoulder and trotted down the hill. My breathing had almost returned to normal but my heart was still intent on beating as fast as possible so we could attract every werewolf in the country. Squaring my shoulders i walked until my nose told me that i had reached the border of the native pack's territory. i deliberated on waltzing in and announcing my arrival or doing things respectfully. im not sure why but i chose the latter method ,respect, which was odd for me. i walked along the border and spat in a few places and then sat down... waiting...