1. Character Name: Native Drum
2. Character Birthdate (including year): Oct. 14, 1990
3. regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
4. Species: Wolf Luperci
5. Gender: Female
6. A secondary form of contact: hotmail... csmith97@hotmail.com
7. Currently played characters: Primary, Native Drum
8. How I found 'Souls: google search

i was not looking through the eyes of my human form, i was looking through my wolf's eyes at the world... I was close to the border of a foreign pack, and i always felt more comfortbale in my wolf's skin. So i quickly stripped my self of my clothing hoping that no one was watching... and got down on all fours. Wolf was excited. i trembled and submitted to her desires. tremors ran along my bones as they took different shapes and i howled as i changed. snorting, relieved that i was done isnatched up my clothing and trotted to a nearby bush where i dropped them, trying to conceal them with dirt or leaves.

shaking my silvery white fur out i stretched my limbs. With a self satisfied growl i turned and raced towards the border. the wind blew through my fur and i trembled as chills raced along my spine. Faster and faster i went, my paws falling into rythm with my heart. until finally i stopped. I could smell them. raising my head and my tail i barked a few times... waiting for an answer...
Hi there! I sent you a PM, but it doesn't look like you read it.

This post has been locked, as you can only join one pack -- your character cannot be in two packs at the same time! If you would rather join this pack, Phoenix Valley, please post in the Maintenance Thread letting us know (since this thread is locked, you cannot post here).

Regardless of which pack you wish to join, you will need to read up on the Roleplay Information. Specifically, see the Quick and Dirty Guide to 'Souls. It has information that it seems like you may have missed. I pointed out these instances in the PM I sent you. Smile

Here is the PM I sent you:
Quote:Hey there!

I just wanted to welcome you to 'Souls. I'm Tammi, one of the Administrators here.

I just wanted to point out two things to you that will help you roleplay here. At 'Souls, we roleplay only in the past-tense, third person. If you need some help with your writing (or are a little unclear as to what this means!) you can read up on the writing section of our RP Guide or request help in the Mentorship forum.

Another thing I wanted to let you know about is our werewolves. At 'Souls, our werewolves do not have human forms, but three wolf forms. Our quick guide and core concepts page has some quick info on this. For more specific information and a visual guide, you can check here at the werewolf section of the RP Guide! Big Grin

I hope that helps! If you have any more questions, feel free to post in the Mentorship forum or reply to this PM. I might not be able to reply until the next day, since I've got to go.

But I just wanted to say hi and welcome you to the forums! Big Grin

Thanks,

Tammi

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Tammi