Creature?
I was just curious about the creatures that can be made. Is there any limitation to what kind of species a creature can be?
I don't think there's a strict limit of what you can bring into this rpg, but I believe the most important thing is to remember which animals will be able to survive in Nova Scotia. If you, for example, bring a kangaroo in, it is very likely to die quickly due to the temperatures. Exotic animals can be brought in, of course, but it may be hard to keep them alive, especially when the colder seasons sets in. Oh, and the creature's species cannot be extinct Smile
Hmm, for Creatures, as long as you can give a plausible explanation as to why they are in 'Souls, most would be fair game. Though, escaped zoo animals -- especially exotic ones -- would have died out if they did not migrate to a more suitable climate fast enough. Since humans died out 22 years ago in the 'Soulsverse, you'd have to think of a character that could survive without human care.

If you want more ideas, you can check the post-apocalypse and flora and fauna sections of the RP Guide. Big Grin