[Joining]
1. Character Name: Mia Tuk

2. Character Birthdate (including year): 15 July 2010

3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Regular wolf.

4. Species: Part gray-part arctic

5. Gender: she-wolf

6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): Y!M: mia_tuk@yahoo.com

7. Currently played characters: This is my very first characher ^_^

8. How you found 'Souls: After I've seen 'White Fang' for the hundredth time, I figured I really wanted to have a chance to play as a wolf myself. Then I used the almighty Google! *heroic pose*

9. Initial post: Mia Tuk has been traveling for an awfully long time. She didn't even want to remember when she has left the den, but it must've been somewhere after the first rays of sun spread across the night's dark pelt. Her mother's absence and her instincts led her farther than she could have imagined. Still, that particular scent she has been following up to that point had vanished into thin air. The pup had been able to tell it was becoming gradually weaker , but she didn't consider turning around and following another route. The worst of all, not even if she wanted to she couldn't possibly return to the den on her own. She was lucky to still be alive - she knew that much.

She considered sniffing the air again, although she knew perfectly well that her efforts to relocate any familiar scent would be to no avail. She checked the air, doing her best to concentrate, but it wasn't necessary to focus for too long. Among the scents of the forest lay a stronger smell, one that made something inside the pup's body jump. Wolf scents. But there was not even one that soothed her. They were all strangers and she was on their territory. To the young Mia Tuk the world seemed to have been brutally dragged into a merciless whirl. She slipped on the forest floor with a discouraged whine. She was tired and hungry and disconcerted, to say the least. For now she waited. Waited on the world to stop its spinning, waiting for something that would return the energy she had lost.
Hey there and welcome to 'Souls Big Grin Is this your first time roleplaying overall, or just as a wolf? ^_^ I'm Libri btw, and if you have ANY questions about 'Souls, I'm here to answer them!

[html]
       Ears moved to rest towards the back of his cinnamon and gold painted skull as yet another intruder eventually was found by the borders. For now he had only the scent, and the grown male turned to track it inwards into the outskirts of Dahlia de Mai’s well marked borders. It seemed to belong to these lands, but there were no characteristics to reveal the scents of one of ‘Souls packs in the scented trail. It was rare for pack wolves to trespass on other borders, but loners seemed less observant more often than not. Perhaps this merely had been a bad month. The thoughts of the fight with the lone wolf earlier continued to linger in the golden alpha’s thoughts, and he supposed he was still a little bit blue eyed when it came to the world outside these scented lines that spoke of home.

A sound in the form of a young one's whimper forced autumn hued ears to stand attention. It was as he suspected, a mere child. The task wouldn’t be too complicated then, he supposed. Perhaps the puppy’s mother was a local loner, as young wolves usually only were able to travel short distances before succumbing to exhaustion. The four legged Dahlian slowed down his pace as he continued to draw towards the little form, but he made sure to keep a certain distance regardless. He wouldn’t want to frighten her. ”Hey, there,” tones greeted her with a softness reserved for such occurrences. ”Are you lost?”

[/html]
[html]

ooc here!

ooc: Hello! Thank you so much and it's a pleasure to meet you! I'm Aurora. I'm not new to role playing, not at all, but this is indeed the first time I play as a wolf so I figured I might just as well start as a pup so I can learn things at the same time my character does. ^.^ I promise I will ask if anything troubles me!
The pup's eyes moved up to the approaching figured of a full-grown wolf. For a heartbeat Mia Tuk felt the sky collapsing on her with all the pieces of the universe it carried, its sole aim - to crush her. She hopped to her paws, but before she could give into panic and struggle to scramble out of the wolf's way, a rather soft voice caressed her hearing. She pricked her ears and stood her ground, taking her time to familiarize herself with the appearance of the newcomer. She shook her head. Well, she was the newcomer and an intruder, for that matter. But she would not question this wolf for not charging at her with all the strength of a beast, trying to rip her apart.

"H-hello", she answered hesitatingly. She shook her head in answer to the second question before she managed to find her voice again. "I...I was observ..." She trailed off. Who was she trying to fool? It was plain obvious that her situation was far from being favorable for the solid mass of gray fur she was. She let out a frustrated sigh as her ears fell back slightly. "Well, yes, I am lost." Her brown eyes met the ground and she made no attempt to deny her defeat. Trying to find words to tear apart the silence that has been her forceful companion up until then, she heard another treacherous sound. Her stomach grumbled. She closed her eyes and tried to chuckle, even if she felt so embarrassed that she could dig a hole and stick her head in it. "Oops... I guess I have been lost for quite a while now." She wasn't the type to scare easily and she was starting to understand that the other wolf's purpose was not to harm her in any way , but to question her so he would be sure about his pack's safety. Or so she had been told.

walk the walk talk the talk think the thought

<style>
.miatuk-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.miatuk-a01 p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.miatuk-a01 b {color:#A891AE; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #D5C2FF;}
.miatuk-a01 {background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/6205/avataryl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #D5C2FF; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#A891AE; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; width:323px; text-align:justify; }
.miatuk-a01-border {width:325px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.miatuk-a01 .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D5C2FF; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Pleasure is mine ^^; and aye, I too started out with a puppy when I first joined 'Souls. Conor here is actually that wolf's grandbebbi! 8D It helps you settle better with the character, I feel, when you can develop the personality in your own pace.

[html]
       It was not possible to avoid the child’s initial reaction to what could seem to be his sudden presence. Soft lavender orbs studied the little form, hoping that she would be able to recognize the friendliness he harboured. Eyes narrowed slightly as the little female shook her head, but he could not determine if that was an answer to his question or not. She seemed a bit lost indeed, but perhaps that was because she was faced with a complete stranger. If her parents had taught her well, he could even risk her fleeing deeper into the territory, as strangers could be quite dangerous. This was true, but even if she did not know this yet, she was safe. She was his responsibility now.

The corners of his lips curled pleasantly as a timid, hesitant voice rose to bring forth a “hello”. And there was the shook of her little head again, and as her words attempted to stumble forth, he got the answer to his question. Furry brows rose in a rather questioning manner as he watched her, waited for her to finish the sentence she had started. Instead, he received the truth. His own ears pulled backwards as well then, though the adult’s white tipped tail moved slowly behind his coin hued form. Her stomach’s vocal complaint did not escape him, and the male allowed a soft chuckle to dance forth upon the cool autumn air.

This, however, could mean that she was probably farther away from her parents than he had initially thought. ”When was the last time you saw your parents?” the male kindly asked, settling on his haunches comfortably. ”..and when was the last time you ate?” This last question brought the intensity of the smile back to the adult’s handsome face. If nothing more, he could at least offer her a meal if it was established that she was so far from home that they would have to wait until the next day to find her mother and father.

[/html]
ooc: yep, it certainly does! well, I'll stick around for long enough to watch him grow even more. =D I really enjoy this site!

Her muscles relaxed as she heard him chuckle, but the inevitable question about her parents made her sight blurry. However, that was no time for showing weaknesses. Encouraging herself with the last doses of energy she gathered from the depths of her body, she met the male's gaze with a pair of glimmering eyes. "I last saw mother two days ago." She began on a shaky voice. She had been raised by her mother since she could remember, so the absence of a father didn't really affect her much. "I thought that, maybe, I could meet up with her. But she wasn't anywhere, so I kept going.". As she recalled the steps of her journey, her mind cleared up steadily. Her psyche was finally fighting off the feebleness that lurked from the darkest corners of her being. She was regaining control of herself and it was all thanks to the presence of the wolf who, strangely enough, now seemed to embody the security she has longed for.

Mia Tuk lightened up as she was asked about her last meal. "Yesterday!" She answered, suddenly gleeful. "I ate a... mouse-thingy." She said, making faces as she tried to describe the tiny creature from the day before. "I caught it myself!" She puffed her chest and stood up tall, her eyes closed, as if she had managed to change the course of the world. "It was right near a bush and it was rummaging through... erm, yeah. And I crept up on it and then!" She paused for the dramatic effect. "I had it in my jaws!" She chuckled proudly. Of course, she wouldn't want to go into details and explain just how everything happened and how she had struggled to get her meal. It hadn't been half as easy as it sounded, but she wouldn't mention all the falls and slips and trips she faced.
Glad to hear ^_^ It's really addicting!

[html]
       He could detect the change of mood in the air the moment his question about her parents sounded. It was not an uncommon thing that children were separated from their parents, but it did not make it less painful for the individuals that experienced it. His own childhood would have been brighter if his parents had been dead, but unfortunately, no one could decide how their lives were supposed to be in those early stages. His tail curled around his seated form as he for a moment let his eyes stray from her tearful form. He could not change the world, but that could not hinder him from trying regardless.

Two days was a long time, and he could almost taste the hopelessness as it dawned on him. The need to rise and draw up closer to the little female was present, but he knew it very easily could be a foolish move to make. She was not his. Her mood seemed to brighten the moment she thought of her last meal, which apparently had been a mouse, but she needed more than that. There was only one thing to do then, and he could only hope that the mother too was looking for her lost daughter. ”Well done,” the adult complimented warmly at her words. It was obvious that she was proud, and she had all right to be.

For a moment he allowed silence to pour in between them, but he could find no valid alternatives. ”I will help you find your mother, but it will soon be dark and I think you need a bigger meal than a mouse,” His smile was slowly returning, but those lavender painted eyes remained sombre. ”You can come home with me and we will look for your mother tomorrow. Would you like that?” the male suggested lightly, fully intending to keep his word and was determined to search for the dame when the sun again would rise above the horizon. ”I am Conor, by the way,” he quickly added, tilting his head slowly to the right. ”What’s your name?”

[/html]
ooc: Well, I have no trouble giving into this kind of addiction. Long live the wolves! - note to self: avoid eating too many sweets at once. -

Her eyes widened at his praise and a new surge of energy went flowing into her, replenishing her body. However, as silence curled up around them, she felt her ears twitch uneasily at each sound of the forest. Adults never went so silent without a reason. Out of habit, she stood very still, her eyes fixed on the male while her ears were ready to catch even the slightest rustle. And then he spoke again, making her chest drop with a sigh of relief. The promise his voice brought along caused her heart to skip a beat. And yet she wondered whether they would be able to find her or not, but she did not allow that to alter her mood once more. Instead, she nodded firmly, especially since he mentioned a meal as well and, boy, she needed that badly! She giggled at the invitation as it was clear she was back to her high-spirited self once again. "I would like that very much!" His introduction, however, forced a solemn air on the pup and she drew back her next playful outburst. "I'm Mia Tuk." She answered, the tip of her tail jumping off the ground abruptly. "It's an honor to meet you, sir!" She said and laughed full-heartedly.

Without a warning she sprang away from her place, past the male, taking a few, large running steps ahead of him. She turned around, her eyes sparkling with joy and her tail wiggled rapidly to support her delight. She let out a few enthusiastic barks as she ran back near Conor, her prickling paws not allowing her to stay in one place for long. "Is your family really nice and large?" She asked. Of course, now she had her chance to be as inquisitive as she wanted , as well. Or so she thought. Well, maybe she should've been more careful, but if there was one thing she wasn't good at, that was at keeping her mouth shut.
I want sweets Undecided Anyway, Welcome to Dahlia de Mai Big Grin We can continue this thread if you want, so that they can get to know each other a bit! I will get you titled up and added straight away, so from now on you can post around icly all you want! ^_^ If you want, Mia can stay with Conor, Bris and the rest of the puppies!

[html]
       Moisture did not reappear in her earthen hued eyes. He was glad to see her take to the idea straight away. It was so easy, giving into the fear and hopelessness that a lost soul no doubt battled while blindly following its path. The male silently rose and allowed his muzzle to turn to the direction of Wolfville, where a grand Victorian house served as his home. The male did not know loneliness like this girl did, for he had always been surrounded by other wolves; had been born into this pack and remained here ever since—even stepped up to leadership at a too young age.

She said it was an honour, and the male turned slightly away, genuine admiration inhabiting his eyes for just a moment. He thought she was brave for her young age. ”And it is very nice to meet you, Mia Tuk,” it was a strange name, but it rolled pleasantly on his tongue when he pronounced it. The next step was to wonder how a child could harbour so much energy despite lack of recent nutrition. She sprang from her spot, and as it was in the right direction, the adult calmly followed with amusement dancing on his face. He even allowed a chuckle or two escape his autumn form as she barked and ran about.

She asked about his family, and he did not mind. ”It is,” he confirmed before elaborating. ”I have five puppies of various ages and another grown up living with me. Perhaps you’ll even make some friends tonight,” It was strange, but his home had also always been the home of the pack’s main population of puppies. It was strange, but Bris Stormbringer had a kind heart, and she and Conor could not turn away from a young soul in need. ”My grown up friend is called Bris. You’ll like her,” because everyone liked the ivory woman. If only Conor had not made such a mess recently..

[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.

ooc: I'd love it if she'd be accepted among them! And yep, I want us to continue this thread for now xD Thank you for being such a great RP-ing comrade! *lol* Oh...here *offers sweets*

"Five pups?" She asked, her ears pricked as her paws came to a halt. She had been the only one in her litter and the thought of meeting up with new pups simply made her even more excited than before - if that was even possible. "I want to make friends with them soon! Do you think they'll like me?" She asked, her face slightly affected by a trace of concern, even though it was obvious that she was very eager to meet everyone. In fact she wished they could grow wings to carry them faster to the others. She was about to enter a new family, wasn't quite sure if that was even temporary or not, but part of her knew that she would never return to the place she had once called home. "Bris...I like that name. Is she your mate?" She stopped suddenly, and her ears flattened completely against her head. "Oops, sorry, I didn't mean to..."

Sheesh, big-mouth, can't you ever keep it zipped? But it wasn't entirely her fault , now, was it? Enthusiasm always tended to take control over her mouth and she just couldn't fight it off right away. It didn't get her into much trouble until then, but if she kept going on like that, then she was sure to encounter some problems at a given moment. She felt downright guilty, nevertheless, and expected Conor to be at least upset for her lack of subtlety. She wouldn't blame him at all, though. Being questioned like that was probably something a pack leader didn't feel very comfortable with.
I apologize for the wait <3 RL is busybusy and I'm actually sitting here writing while at work XD 300+

[html]
       The adult nodded eagerly as she asked her questions. ”I’m sure they will,” he said, aiming to soothe and reassure the little girl. Children being children, they would probably get well along straight away. They had never had any issues with the kids not getting along. Mew’s orphans had seemed a bit distant and asocial compared to the rest, but they had been forced into the real world too soon for his liking. Their mother’s death had been hard on them, and he had not been surprised to see that it was harder for them to deal with the other, younger children. It was a shame, but he had been unable to help them. At least they had not walked away and disappeared like so many members eventually did. Vesle had left Dahlia for a while, but she had returned; realized that this was her home after all.

Mia’s other question was not as welcome. His form seemed to hesitate as she asked if he and Bris were mates. She was a mere child, and so he was not as shocked as he could have been, but the question continued to prove uncomfortable. ”Don’t worry, Mia,” the male spoke and forced the smile back to his face. But no, he was afraid he had sort of ruined things with the pale woman. ”We are not mates, only good friends,” he clarified, though found his thoughts lingering with the question nevertheless. The idea had not really hit him. They had taken it slowly, one step at the time, but he did not doubt the feelings he felt for her. It made him wonder why he was screwing this relationship up with his insecurity and strange feeling of guilt.

Mind trailed further, and he would try to redirect the conversation onto a safer path. ”Do you like rabbit meat, Mia?” according to memory, there was half a rabbit left, quite fresh still. She deserved a meal before she was put to rest. ”We are soon there,” their tempo was not as slow as he had anticipated, and forest green was starting to give way for crumbling concrete buildings that made the outskirts of Wolfville. Saluce’s shop was not far away, and the male reminded himself that he seriously had to visit it in the near future.

[/html]
ooc: It's all right! Don't worry xD

Mia knew by the way his allure changed that she had touched a sensitive chord. It hadn't been deliberate at all and she could feel the cold tentacles of fear and guilt grabbing her from the inside, clenching on her heart and stomach. She shuffled her feet and looked straight at the ground. She wanted to whimper an apology, but something from her head advised her otherwise. Perhaps silence wasn't such a bad thing after all. He had told her not to worry, he tried to act naturally, but she wasn't that keen on sophomoric behaviour. She had to make a mental note not to disturb Conor with this kind of things from that moment on.

As in answer to his words, she simply nodded. Her expression, though, had changed considerably. She wasn't that much enthusiastic now, and even if she forced her mind away from what she had asked, it wanted her to find a sort of solution. Solution? It would only make things worse, won't it? There. It was decided. She would not let herself dwell in past words and past actions despite the fact that Conor was currently disturbed by her recklessness. If the past had such a great influence on the present and he would eventually turn out to be much too disturbed, she would apologize, she would have no further hesitations in bringing the subject up once more, only to apologize.

The question about food was met with the same apathy, though. It was unusual even for the pup herself to be so disinterested in food at a time like that. She hadn't eaten in a while and yet, there she stood, unable to bring herself to enjoy the idea of a future meal. It wasn't that much of a bad sign, though. She was starting to let go of her selfishness. "Yes, I do." She spoke, her voice tainted with a sort of forced seriousness. She smiled and her eyes glimmered in anticipation of finally getting 'there'. She had no idea what that meant, what 'there' had in store for her, but her liveliness was slowly returning to her. However, she was taken aback by the sudden change of scenery. Where were they going? She had never seen such weird places. "What are those?" She asked in awe, staring at the huge, concrete blocks of brick.
[html]
       It was strange to see her mood twist and turn. She had been all smiles and laughter, but now her radiant, beaming face was overshadowed by gloom and something he recognized as guilt. His golden form lost some of its fluidity, but he did not know the child and did not know how sensitive she was to matters. It was not the child’s fault that he and Bris weren’t all right. His smile remained on his face as he tried to regain the good nature in the atmosphere. Her reply to the question about rabbit was significantly less enthusiastic than it should be. He lowered his head slightly to lean closer down to the child’s level. He couldn’t have the little lady all serious now all of a sudden. ”You didn’t say anything wrong, Mia,” he gently purred, his smile widening to ensure her that everything was all right. ”Now where’s that smile of yours?” A child’s smile could outdo the sun.

She wondered what the towering buildings were, and the male willingly answered. ”Those are empty buildings where many humans used to live.” She was so young, did she know of the deceased Homo sapiens at all? ”Humans were two legged animals that made a lot of fascinating things.” Fascinating indeed. It was amazing. His tail waved enthusiastically at the thought of showing the young female the house where he lived with the rest. Wouldn’t that be fun for her. ”I live inside one of those,” he merrily said, pointing his muzzle towards one of the many buildings they passed.

[/html]
Her mind was still working, twisting and turning as thoughts crashed and rebuilt inside her brain. She raised her look to meet Conor's as he lowered himself to her level and she listened wearily. Luckily, though, the words weren't even half as harmful as she expected them to be. It was more like he was apologizing for something she felt out of her own dumbness. She chuckled lightly and then got into a sitting position, smiling as widely as she could. "Right here!" She said through her teeth, her voice sounding muffled and amused. She was , once again, in high-spirits knowing that the male would not blame her for being reckless. Not yet, at the very least. She was glad and grateful once more for his presence.

And then she focused on her question. Conor mentioned 'humans'. Now, that was something she had not heard about. Not in stories, not anywhere. The buildings themselves were above colossal for the pup and fascinating, nonetheless. Still, she did not understand how those two-legged creatures managed to build something so grand. "Were they this enormous to build them all?" She asked naively. It sounded as if the message was really meant only for herself, like it was supposed to be simply a question blowing soundlessly through the endless course of thoughts in her skull. As much as she tried, as much as she used her imagination, she couldn't come up with anything plausible that could explain the ability of those beings to create buildings of that magnitude. Her ears pricked as he mentioned living in one of those and her paws prickled with excitement at the thought that she would enter one, as well. "So what are we waiting for? I wanna see how they're on the inside!" She almost squealed enthusiastically.
So sorry for the wait Sad
[html]
       It seemed that his mood, too, seemed to flutter up and down along with her smile. It was given that he found the little female adorable, and therefore he couldn’t have the new girl on the block get off on a bad start. They were so responsive to underlying issues, and he was sorry that she had picked up on the troubles between him and Bris so quickly. He should guard his words and behaviour a little bit more from now on. The leader could not drag anyone else down with him on this matter.

Now, the topic seemed to be fully released at last and he titled his head as questions started to pour in about the human kind. A hearty laugh was released when she wondered if they were enormous. It was in fact a very clever question to ask. ”You should have thought so by the size of some of the things they built,” he stated as he readjusted his direction so that they stepped up closer to an opening into a hollow entrance to something that once had been a little grocery store. ”You see this hole in the building here? This was where humans walked in and out, and that is how tall they were. Some were taller and a lot were smaller. It’s like a luperci standing on two legs; the height is almost the same, I think.” It was difficult to say, for he had never seen a living human in the flesh. Books, however, did not lie.

Another chuckle was given as she squealed to go explore. He wished to give her that even if his main mission was to get her home and give her a decent meal. He stepped down and away from the dark entrance and continued onwards, turning his face to the young child. ”Okay, Mia, but you must wait until we’re home. I live in a place like that!” His voice rose in tune in order to create magical anticipation. The way seemed less long and tiresome if there was something exciting in the other end. They were there soon anyway, and he could spot the roof beyond another set of streets. ”It’s straight ahead with a garden around. It’s the dark red one with black around the windows,” he informed her, offering the girl enough information to be able to leap ahead and find it if she so wished.

[/html]