A New Pack, A New Begining
[html]

OOC: Hope this is worth it. WC: 408

Here goes nothing, she thought to herself. And Aurora Cresent took her first steps into the Cour des Miracles territory.

Her spirits were lifted and her hopes soared sky high, happier than ever to be able to be part of a pack again. Aura started walking north-wards towards the main part of her --- our --- territory, wondering what was to come. I wonder what they're like. The pack. It seems as though they are nice, from what I could tell off in the distance. But you should...what was that expression, the one I recently read about? Oh yes. You should never judge a book by it's cover!

That's when her nose caught something in the breeze. A scent. Of...pine? Jasmine? What was it? Where was it coming from?

Maybe I could see where it is from from the trees.... Or maybe get a better whiff at it from up top....

Images of her past flashed before her eyes - the battle of the Tallisent de Mars vs. the Jallypers. The Jallypers tearing apart Aura's old pack.... Their razor sharp teeth tearing away layers of fur and skin.... Blood all over their snouts..... A young puppy yelping for help as three of the monsters pounced on him....

Snap out of it, Aura. There was nothing you could do. You had to follow orders and you tried your best. You won't fail your Alpha this time.... Snapping out of the flashback, emotions of sadness escaped her being. She sighed, and trotted towards some near by trees to investigate. Since tree climbing was one of her amazing skills, she was hopping from branch to branch in no time, each leap giving her more momentum, until she was very high off the ground. Miss Cresent's nose rose into the air, sniffing, then looking around, trying to find the sweet scent that it seemed to loved so much.

I remember Mother's scent. It was like this...with some tangy oak tree scent to it. And those black streets after a nice and refreshing rainfall. If only she could be here today. Maybe her top-class hunting nose would know what this scent is. Sadness overcame her once more.

Why did I have to be the only one to survive the attack?

Because you followed orders, her conscious said to the wolf that was drowning in missery. Stop thinking about it. Your old pack is in a better place now. This is a new pack.

This is a new beginning.

<style>
.aurora-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aurora-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aurora-z91 b {color:#241930; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aurora-z91 {background-color:#D8D9DA; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C3A9DD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#212325; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Table by leroy.Welcome to our home.

Ayita was never one to just roam the boarders or roam in general the pack lands like she had been this week. She had been looking for her daughter she was looking for her son. Neither of which seemed to be any where. she felt like her home was empty she felt like her life was empty she just didn't know what to do she needed to spend time with her mate and see if the right choice was the choice she wanted she wanted more kids even if she could only have a few. She was tired of her snotty daughter doing this to her. She growled to herself lightly and then continued on. If that girl didn't want to be found then so be it.

Ayita stopped mid step turning her head to the sound of another walking. She set her crystal blue eyes on the white female thats all she could tell from here and she wondered when the woman had joined. "Hello there" Ayita said smiling.

[/html]
[html]

Thanks. Smile Suck-ish post. :/ WC: 200

Aura looked down at the female wolf with the blue crystal eyes. She wondered if this was the one who smelled of something like jasmine or pine. And if this was one of the pack. She must be part of the Cour des Miracles, Aurora! Don't be silly. No one would dare enter our territory without permission... Right?

"Hello," Aura replied. She started hopping off of the branches, one at a time, her silky white coat shining in the light that came through the trees. The light showed off some of her silver coloring that was lightly mixed into the coat. Aura looked so graceful as she glidded down to the last branch, then to the forest floor a few feet in front of this wolf. She bent her head down slightly, just in case this was someone of high importance.

"I'm Aurora Cresent." Aura's lupus snout smiled, in a way. "You can call me Aura. I'm part of the Cour des Miracles pack. Pride and joy filled her voice as she said this, her violet colored eyes shimmering. "And who might you be, may I ask?"

Her muscles stiffened, getting ready to attack in case this was a traspasser.

<style>
.sunflow-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.sunflow-a01 p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.sunflow-a01 b {color:#E0B302; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #DFD068;}
.sunflow-a01 {background-color:#FAFFBD; background-image:url(http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/5861/avatarar.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 295px 0px; border:1px solid #9A7B01; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#E0B302; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:14px; width:340px; text-align:justify; }
.sunflow-a01-border {width:342px; border:1px solid #fff; margin:0 auto; }
.sunflow-a01 .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:1px solid #DFD068; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Table by leroy.Thats fine I'm just starting to get back in the groove my schooling takes me away from rping.

Ayita watched the girl leap from branch to branch. She felt the she should change walking on fours and conversing with the woman seemed to odd for her. She allowed her body to shift a swiftly as it could it had been a while but the change felt nice. Her body eased into the shape that she loved the most. Long wavy black hair fell down her back. She smiled going to the pouch she carried on her and un folded a sweater dress. Sliding it over her head she smiled looking at the girl.

"My name is Ayita Catori mate to Vigilante Haskel King of our lands." She said looking at the girl. She straigtned her dress and stood like she had years ago as the soon to be ruler of a pack. Ayita couldn't help but smile at the thought that she was missing her mate not spending much time with him. "So I haven't seen you around when did you join our ever growing family? she asked.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: Ya I know the feeling. I've been sick the past two days which is why I've been able to RP so much. :S Big Grin WC - 385

As Aura watched the brown female change into her Optime form, she thought about changing into Optime herself. Except, of course, she didn't have any clothes with her and would rather be dressed when confronting a pack member. I'll have to find some clothes to wear.... Could this female have any spares I could barrow? Aura felt very envious of the lady luperci's hair - so beautiful and black. I wonder if I could somehow get my silver hair in optime form to change colors.... Dye, perhaps? She also felt very small now, compared to the wolfess in her Optime form. So tall she was. And how short Aura was in Lupus form.

When she heard that this woman, Ayita Catori, was the mate to Vigilante, she bowed politely and respectfully. Wow! This is the mate of the King I am speaking to! What an honor. Ayita seems to have the elegance and a certain royal aura about her to be his mate too. Her title as his mate suits her well indeed.

Aura smiled at Ayita, giddiness and formalty coming over her. "I joined yesterday in the early afternoon, milady. I am proud to finally be a Cour des Miracles member. And I will serve your mate, yourself, and our kingdom as best as I can no matter what happens." You could see the truth in Aura's eyes - for she would never lie about her amount of Loyalty to her fellow pack and Alpha.

"Pardon my manners, my lady, but, would you by chance know if any of the female pack members have spare clothes for their Optime form?" Her violet eyes shifted to ground, ears slightly pinned back in utter embarressment. "For I may need something to wear whenever their comes a time and need for them. I do not have any of my own, after the...misfortunes of my old pack." Aura decided to try her best to be strong and brave on the subject and looked back into Ayita's eyes. "I hope that you understand. I am sorry if I have affended you, Lady Ayita." The white wolf's voice faultered at her last sentence. For it was her second gravest fear to affend or be the cause of pain for any member in the pack, especially those of high ranking.

<style>
.aurora-z91 {background-color:#D8D9DA; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C3A9DD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#212325; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Table by leroy.Thats fine I'm just starting to get back in the groove my schooling takes me away from rping.

Ayita smiled she was a woman who understood the needs and the fact that so many of the members here come from such diversities. She could only smile to the woman as she rummaged through she bag. "Many of us have things there is an old human city here and out side our borders is Halifax. To top it off Strel he makes clothing." She said.

She turned her attention to her bag trying to find what she needed. "Oh here we go.' She said pulling out a sweater dress it was a light one nothing to heavy. "hows this dear?" She asked. "I found it in the town a weak of so back. I have quite a few articals of clothing giving one to you is no problem. If you ever need more feel free to come and see me." She said.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: Sorry. >.< This post sucks, I know.

Aura tried to blink away the tears. This wolfesses kindness was overwelming her. Not a big deal? Oh yes it was! The sweater dress looked comfy and beautiful. Looking up into her eyes, she smiled the best she could in Lupus form. "Thank you, my lady. It is an honor. But I must pay you back some way, some how. For you must have gone through a great deal to get such a beautiful article of clothing." And then she slowly changed into Optime form. Her limbs grew, along with her snout, and bones were cracking in the process. It happened so fast, the violet eyed wolf stubbled. I need to work on my balance. She gently took the light dress from her and slipped it on. Aura had to admit - it didn't look all that bad on her. And it seemed to match her jett black and midnight blue hair with a single white strand magnificently. Eyes shining, she looked up to Ayita. "Thank you so much. It looks great! I am grateful. And I will keep that human store in mind!"

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Amazing table by Sara Joe

Ayita smiled as the girl shifted forms she was quite happy that the girl was so happy to have such a small token. Ayita thought nothing of it though it was in her nature to think nothing of it. She was the type that if she could she'd give you the fur off her back to help you out. She smiled. "Think nothing of it you have no need to repay me." She said.

the sweater dress fit the girl nicely. Ayita smiled she was glad she carried such things with her. So the girl was in need of some help her hair was in such an odd fashion. Ayita had always cut her own though she was taught to. She kept it at a maintable length and that was that.

"so dear do you come from far away?" Ayita asked as she sighed she could only crry so much in her little pack and she did not have what she wanted. "Do you have an past filled with heart ache? or are you here because you needed a change?" she continued. She wanted to get to know the girl. She was just so curious.

[/html]