Old Ties...
[html]

OOC: Takes place shortly after Kemo's meeting with Alaine in "Witch and Doctor" assuming nothing happens while he's there to prevent this from happening

"Could it really be possible?" Kemo had been talking to himself off and on since he had heard the news that had changed his life. It had been a complete shock, a slap in the face so to speak. "Of all the things she could have told me..." He had left Alaine and Ralla to speak and to be alone for a while. He had a lot of thinking to do and it was completely understandable, at least to Ralla it had been. He of course had no idea where he was headed, but he was lucky to have found the Cour des Miracles' scent markers and followed them out and away from their pack lands to prevent any unwanted confrontations between them.

The forest was quiet today, though he wasn't really paying much attention anyways. His paws seemed to direct themselves, making sure he wouldn't run into any trees or fall into a river, though he hadn't really traveled that far in the first place. Upon awakening from his thoughts, he realized he had gone quite a distance from the Cour des Miracles pack lands, though he could still smell the scent of the markers on the winds. He sniffed around until he came upon a tree and sat down on his haunches underneath it. A bird chirped over head indignantly, as if wondering if this wolf was going to climb the tree for a snack, but he ignored it and after a while the bird seemed content, going back to it's quiet ambient noises.

It's just so hard to believe...the darkness is all I've ever known since that day...and the bear? What am I to think about that?

He sat in front of the tree in quiet thought, letting his mind wander freely.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

OOC - This should be after Aura's conversation with Ayita in "A New Pack, A New Beginning", assumeing nothing bad had happened. WC: 342

After Aura's confrontation with the female wolf, she felt...content. Like this was the right choice. A step in the right direction. I should be very proud of myself. The way I talked to her...! Ten points for Aurora Cresent! Aura laughed at her thoughts, wondering where she must have gotten that kind of humor.

It was probably Rico.... Her good mood started to fade. Rico was adopted into the Cresent family when his parents died unexpectedly. He was probably the funniest pup you would have met. She remembered Rico's bushy black and brown tail and persistent yet laughing sky blue eyes. His crooked smile.... Oh what she would do to have her family back. To have the Washington pack back; the famous, to the western wolves at the least, Tarrisent de Mar pack - a combination of three packs that decided to become one.

The memories she had recalled suddenly vanished when she saw another wolf. Wait a second.... Is he part of the pack? How far off am I?! She stopped in her tracks, looking around. She recognized the area after a few minutes of observation. This was neutral territory. Between her pack and another ones. Maybe I should turn back...

Unfortunately for her, she just couldn't stop thinking about that wolf. The wolf actually looked a lot like her. With his coat and all. And the wolf's form seemed to be larger than her's. A male, perhaps? She asked herself. Maybe I should.... No, Aura. You WILL go over there. You WILL see if he is part of either one of these packs. And if not, then he shall have to look to a very strict and protective Aurora Cresent, thank you very much! So that is what she did. Aura went right up to the wolf, standing a foot and a half or two feet away, and growled lightly. "And who might you be?" She took this chance to look him over closely with her bright violet eyes, head held low with her ears pinned back, pratically snarling.

<style>
.aurora-z28 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aurora-z28 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aurora-z28 b {color:#2D321F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aurora-z28 {background-color:#7D9931; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C7E182; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1F270A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z28-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC:

Kemo was lost in his own mind, oblivious to the surroundings around him. He didn't notice the trees' gentle swaying, the woodland critters scampering through the woods, and he especially didn't notice the gentle paw steps on leaves. I suppose it must be true, it has to be...but that changes everything I know. Growing up with this knowledge...living all this time with- Her scent came to him first, followed by the simple "And who might you be?" that was practically growled at him.

His first instinct was he must still be in Cour des Miracles' territory and this wolfess had no idea he was here earlier. He could smell the trademark Cour des Miracles identifying scent on her, but it was weak, meaning she was relatively new to the pack. Judging by the way she had growled her statement, she had perceived him as a possible threat, which was understandable considering she must have never seen him before.

He stood and looked in the direction the voice and scent were coming from. "I am Kemo. I have come to Cour des Miracle's pack lands for a visit to Alaine Winters to get a check up." The slight sound of air through teeth told him she was baring her fangs. "Put those teeth away, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm a friendly wolf, however, I will defend myself if provoked. These blind eyes may be a disability for some, but for me it gives me an edge. Right now, judging by your heartbeat, you seem afraid which is understandable. I promise you I won't attack unless you give me a reason to."

Several seconds of silence passed before he broke it, hoping to bring the aggression down to friendlier terms. "What is your name?"

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Here goes nothing. Smile WC - 323

...Ouch.

This wolf...Kemo...was blind. Aurora immediately felt bad.... And yet she didn't. But his words did soothe her a bit. The key word is "bit". For she did not know whether or not there really was an Alaine Winters. She reminded herself to check up on this detail later.

Her ears were no longer pinned down, for they were now facing forward, and her head started to rise, showing that she was friendly. When she noticed that she was snarling, she immediately stopped. I didn't mean to get THAT deffensive. But...how did he know that I was snarling? This was all a mystery to her. She decided she'd ask him later. What ended up setting her off a bit was his comment about her heartbeat. Afraid? Afraid?! Is that what he thinks!?

"I am not afraid, fool. Ever heard of..." She paused, trying to remember the words she wanted to use. "Adrenaline? Excitement? Curiousity? Being on guard? I am all of these things. But I will never be afraid of a wolf who is blind." Aura realized her voice was hoarse and firm, full of utter hatred. Nice job. You are gonna get SUCH a great reputation!! When she spoke this time, her voice was sympathetic, and, well, what it usually was - sootheing, charming, calm, with a pinch of flair and a drop of mystery. She replied to his question after those several seconds of awkward silence. "I would be nice to him. My name is Aurora Cresent. I am part of the Cour des Miracles pack. And I will slaughter those who try to put themselves in idiotic situations, such as attempting to attack our leader." She chuckled. "I appologize if I have frightened you, Kemo. For that was not my intention. I live to serve." Her mood brightened.

Careful there, girl. You should still keep your guard up, just in case. He seems like a tricky one.

<style>
.aurora-z28 {background-color:#7D9931; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C7E182; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1F270A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z28-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC:

In the time it took her to answer, only a few seconds in the time that passed, he absorbed all the information he could about her. Her scent was alien though it had the Cour des Miracles scent mixed with it. Her tone of voice suggested she was confident, perhaps a bit too confident. Maybe I should show her just where her arrogance would lead her...What the? Where did that come from? He pushed it aside, focusing himself on the task at hand.

Kemo listened to her out of mere politeness. Such a mouth on this young wolfess. He smiled as she called him a fool, though he didn't appear to take any offense from it. He laughed inwardly at the irony of the situation. This young wolfess, new to her pack, seeing him out here in neutral lands and calling him a fool, making a fool of herself by doing it in the first place. He snorted, afraid? Of her? She was lucky he was so friendly and knew how to pick his battles carefully.

"Not afraid of a blind wolf? Then you are the fool. You underestimate me Ms. Cresent, but I don't blame you. So many underestimate me, however, I'm not here to pick a fight with you. I came here to sit under this tree and think in peace, however, if you want to continue insulting me, then I'll go somewhere else. This land is huge, I'll find a place to be in peace." He tilted his head to the side, his anger rising steadily. "Of course you have every right to attack me since I'm just such an evil looking warrior charging the pack lands in an effort to kill your Alpha whom I have never met before and don't even know how to find him in the first place, since I'm so blind and helpless. Right?" He said this with heavy sarcasm.

"No, you haven't frightened me and I don't accept your apology." He was practically snarling now, not caring about being friendly anymore. "You are wrong if you think some little punk wolfess is going to come here and interrupt my peaceful thoughts for no reason at all and insult me as much as you have, then expect me to be afraid. No, as a matter of fact, go tell your Alpha you've successfully thwarted an attack on him from Kemo the BLIND wolf." He stood up and made to stomp away into the forest in a rage.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

WC: 313

No no NO! NO! YOU IDIOT, AURA! ID-I-OT!!! Aura, now totally shocked from his anger with lingering feelings of guilt and betrayal, started to pace in a circle. "YOU IDIOT," she said, accidentally shouting her thoughts. "You JUST got into a pack, what, three hours ago, and now...." Aura quietly whimpered, horrified that she had already failed her leader. I've got to do something... I have to. To stop him in his tracks. Reason with him. Ya, that's it.

Aura sighed. It seemed useless, but it was worth a try. So she stopped her pacing and decided to run after the wolf. She kicked it into high gear, trying to run as fast as she could. When she reached him, she leaned back on her hind legs and put on the breaks, sliding in a half circle to face him. The air was getting cooler, Aura noticed, for the white and silver coated wolf could feel the ice already forming at her feet and could see her exhaling breathes when panting. Once she recovered, she looked into his blind eyes, wishing for once that someone could see her violet eyes plead. "Please, Kemo. I am very sorry. And I mean it. The wolfess's voice was almost trembling, guilt coming over her, despite all of her fighting against it and trying to stay strong. I guess.... I guess I just let my nerves get to me. You can rest whereever you like unless instructed so, for I do not want anyone to get hurt, in my pack or no -

And then.... Whoa. He looks a lot like those wolves from the pack, or should I say ex-pack, I ran into in Minnesota... Didn't they say something about a Kemo when I went through after granted permission?

"I'm sorry but are you from Minnesota by chance? From the Moon Pack or something like that?

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: By the way, Aurora looks so cute in your table, I just want to grab her and hug her forever ^^ Oh and Kemo's pack thinks he's long dead, just letting you know that. I suppose you can change what you're going to tell him while keeping that information in mind ^^

Kemo continued walking, his anger still raging through him. The nerve of that wolfess! Stumbling upon him and then treating him as if he was nothing, as if he was an omega to be spit on and ridiculed. He thought he heard her shouting at him, but chalked it up to imagination, determined to get as far away from this place as he could. Maybe he would meet up with Ralla somewhere, though he knew she was prolly still talking to Alaine about whatever it was she had wanted to tell her.

Just then he heard light paws crunching through leaves, a slight skidding sound and then he could smell her scent again. Oh great, she's come to keep harassing him. He was about to snarl her off when he heard her apology, the pleading and trembling in her words touching his heart and soothing his anger somewhat. "You should be sorry. There is no excuse for treating someone with such disrespect unless they properly deserve it. Maybe next time you should think before you act, that mouth of yours is going to get you in trouble one of-"

"I'm sorry but are you from Minnesota by chance? From the Moon Pack or something like that?" All thought ceased, his next words dying in his throat. He had no idea what she had meant by Minnesota but the second part, the Moon Pack, that sounded suspiciously close to..."Do you mean the Moon Tribe? Yes, I'm from one of the packs of the Moon Tribe, the Blood Moon Pack, how do you know about the Moon Tribe?" His thoughts raced excitedly. Does she have news from the Moon Tribe? Was his pack ok? What was the status of his mother and father? All these questions and more raced inside his head, his blind eyes full of curiosity as he waited for her to answer.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

OOC - Hahahahaha! I know!!! Big Grin Isn't she so cwute! *laughs* WC - 385

At first Aura was panicked at his response to her apology, for she did not want to cause any enemies for her pack right after joining. But then she felt a lift of spirit as his words raced about the Moon Tribe, blind eyes pratically radiating with excitment. How could she break this to him though? Aura sighed, deciding that it was best to just come out with the truth about the tribe - what they said and about their concerns. And, of course, the tribe breaking up and apart. "Well...Kemo...I remember them mentioning how your father, if you are the Kemo they were talking about, was grieving so much over..." Say it, Aura.

She studdered. "Your death, that he tried hurting himself." Everything fell silent for the briefest of seconds, letting him take it all in. "Some wolves were discussing the situation, along with how that was the beginning of the end." As Aura continued to speak, her voice went quieter and quieter, unsure of how Kemo would think of this. She paused once more, looking into his eyes, trying to see into his soul. Kemo has pretty eyes.

Shaking her head, coming back to reality, she continued. "I think that the Moon Tribe started growing apart after that point. I do not know the entire situation but I am only telling you what I had observed and heard on my way to Canada. I am sorry for your...loss I guess. I also thought I heard something of poison."

"If you grant me to leave, then I understand, for this is a lot to take in. I just hope that, no matter what you decide to do, you'll have someone else there to help you along the way." Not sure of what else to say, she started to slowly walk away. For some reason, I hope to see him again. There is something about him that...attracts me. Maybe it is because he reminds me of Daemyn. The thought of her lover, the man who she had hoped would become her mate, with his amazing pure black coat and vibrant green eyes, washed over her, along with the dreadful ghost called "Grief".

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: You're good, you almost hit my rp right on the head ^^ Also, isn't it weird that Kemo's father, Rune Nishant, is all black fur with green eyes? I had a whoa moment when I saw that Big Grin

Kemo listened intently to her excitement his heart beating excitedly in the moment, but it seemed to stop dead cold the moment she had said Death. His ears drooped, his tail fell, his head dropping to look at the ground. "So they think I'm dead." He sat in silence for a moment.

"First Alaine gives me this strange news and now a stranger named Aurora gives me the news of my death, my pack supposedly splitting up, and nothing is what I thought it was back home. It seems like every good news gets diluted with bad soon after." He lifted up his head, hearing her taking her first steps away. Within moments her steps seemed to gain weight, meaning she had just placed a heavy burden within her mind.

"Wait! So you're just going to leave after dropping this on me? Do you have any more news? What about the Crescent Moon Pack, have you heard anything about them from the Moon Tribe? I have a friend who lives in AniWaya who's in the Crescent Moon Pack and I'm sure she would like to hear news about her pack as well." Well not really but he supposed he should get information anyways, just in case. His tail lifted back up again, though his ears stayed slightly drooped.

The news had been a major blow, but he supposed he should have expected it. With his disappearance and long absence, it was only right that they assume he was dead, especially with him being so many miles away. He had long ago abandoned all hopes that they would come searching for him, but with those thoughts always comes a glimmer of hope. "Listen, I know we started off on the wrong paw, but I'm willing to start over if you are willing to be my friend instead of a bully. Would you like to be friends? I'm sure you could use one since you're so new to this pack." He smiled, knowing she would wonder how he knew so much about her without being able to see. Scents, sounds, and signals gave so much more information that sight alone, and he knew perfectly well how to take advantage of that.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

OOC - :O HOLY SMACK THAT'S RIGHT!!! *laughs* I totally forgot about that!!! Big Grin It would be SO WEIRD if Daemyn was Kemo's cousin or something. Big Grin And thanks. Smile Your post pratically slapped mine in da face. D: For some reason I felt sooo powerful writing this post! xD WC - 442

As soon as she heard "Cresent" her entire world fell apart, lost in her own thoughts until Kemo mentioned something about another wolf from the Cresents.

Aura was so glad that she was in Lupus form. For if she was in Optime, Kemo would probably sense her tears falling down her cheeks and hear her slight sobs. The grief was unbearable. Aura had tried to ignore the pain for months. These sudden overwelming emotions of love, hate, and sorrow filled her being so rapidly she hardly had time to blink. She stopped in her tracks as he spoke to her, time going by slowly, each word had a grinding notion to her ears that made them sting. Another wolf. In the AniWaya pack. That was a Cresent. He obviously was lieing. He knew nothing of her pack. The pack she loved so much. The Tarrisent de Mar pack. The biggest pack known to wolves and luperci and other creatures that were born in and of that region. And the pathetic, blood thirsty Jallypers had to ruin it all - she had to follow her father's orders, to stay alive and hidden, and watch her entire family die.

Aurora's voice turned cold and deadly, head low, muscles stiff, and ears flattened but not pinned back. "I would love to be friends. But I must warn you - it is not good to start off a relationship with lies. Pure. Pathetic. Lies. I would have known if one of my family members had joined the AniWaya." She turned to Kemo, as if he could see her rage and glory as sadness and death squeezed her throat, heart torn to shreds and thrown away. "My pack, the Cresents, held that name until I was only 3 months of age. Then we became the Tarrisent de Mar pack - the biggest pack in all of what the humans called 'Washington state'. A pack of thirty-eight seems like more than enough but when the Cresents united with the Sioux de Mars and the Tarrells, to fight off the crumy, blood thirsty Jallypers, it seemed like it was good enough."

"If you knew the truth, you would have known... Her voice cracked and trembled. "You would have known that every single member of the Tallisent de Mars were brutally murdered and torn apart by the vicious Jallypers who caused a massive battle just because they wanted to!! Everyone that I loved DIED! Right before my eyes!" Aura gasped for air, trying to continue to talk as she whimpered imbetween sentences. "All because I did as my father, the High Alpha, told me to do - 'be safe and hide'!!!!!!"

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC:

Kemo heard her stop in her tracks, her heartbeat increasing rapidly. Seems what I said hit something, but what? He didn't have to wait long for the answer to that, tilting his head curiously. "Lies? You know, you're really starting to get on my nerves. You attack me out of nowhere and I try to get away from you, you apologize but then almost immediately accuse me of something else. I have no reason to lie to you Aurora. Why would I lie about something like that? Who knows, maybe you and me are talking about two different packs. I know for a fact that Ralla is from the Crescent Moon pack and I've never heard of the Jallypers or the Tarisent de Mars! So before you start flying off the handle, maybe you should get your facts straight!"

His anger was steadily rising again and he couldn't figure out why. He was getting so angry at this wolfess, so positively furious in such a short time, it surprised him slightly. His mind was too focused on Aura to care or try to elaborate on this more. His ears laid back and his hackles began to stiffen slightly, his teeth slightly bared as he snarled the words at her. "Tell me, Aura, was it me who ordered the slaughter of a pack of wolves I've never even heard of? It seems like it was my fault, since you're talking to me as if you're accusing me of this crime. Seems like that's all you want to do is accuse me of things I've never done."

He took a step toward her, pointing at his eyes with a paw. "Do you think you're the only one who has suffered in your life? A little more than one year old I was taken from my family and removed of my sight by a bear. I was only a pup and I was taken away from those I love, those that cared for me, and thrust into a life of darkness, never to see the light of day again, never to see the faces of those I care most deeply for, never to see the most beautiful Moon, my deity, my source of strength again, except in my dreams. Do you have any idea of what it's like? Waking up an unknown time later next to a stranger and finding out that your family's gone and you can't see anything but a deep pressing blackness? Do you?" Then he remembered what she said earlier and he shook his head slightly.

"You have lost much, but I have lost more. Don't you dare turn this into a suffering contest, because you can SEE that I am suffering so much more, every day." He stared at her with his blind eyes, ignoring the whimpering sounds coming from her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

OOC - Ah, damn. Not the greatest. >.< Owell. Smile

Aura did it again. She had let her anger get to her and she, once again, took it all out on Kemo. What is wrong with me! Is this part of...what was it...grieving, I believe? Oh, Aura. As she listened to what he had to say, her head bent over, ears pinned back, and turned her head to the male. I am sorry. You are right. It was wrong of me to have...yelled at you. I am...grieving...I guess. I will not do that sort of thing again. I promise. For I do feel that this friendship will last. If there even is still one. I feel as though good things will come out of it. Aura smiled at him, then remembered he couldn't see and chuckled to herself.

If there is anything I can do for you, you know where to find me. And I will make it up to you somehow.... For I feel as though I am...bipoler, I believe the humans called it? She laughed.

Farewell, Kemo. For I believe my back is calling for me. May luck be with you! And off she went, turning around and trotting away towards her new home. She tried the best she could to keep her thoughts positive, thinking about all of her new experiences in just one day. Aurora couldn't help but smile, taking in the fresh air, a new hope starting to grow in a cold and empty part of her heart.

<style>
.aurora-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aurora-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aurora-z91 b {color:#241930; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aurora-z91 {background-color:#D8D9DA; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C3A9DD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#212325; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: Kemo's last post for this thread.

His anger had reached a boiling point and he could not for the life of him figure out why, nor at the moment did he care. The constant switching between apologizing, insulting, then apologizing had greatly irritated him. He was about to spit her apology back in her face when suddenly his anger dropped a bit and he was able to think more clearly. I need to calm down. Apparently I'm way too close to Cour des Miracle's territory and, new pack member or not, I don't think they'll appreciate what I'm saying to her. They'll most likely take her side. It was the most logical thing, with him being an outsider, so he settled with a simple "I'll keep that in mind." as he heard her leaving.

What had just happened? Did she just say...what was it? Bipolar? Humans? She said she was bipolar, was that some kind of exotic creature he had never heard of? But her scent had been wolf, unmistakable. Maybe they had all sorts of strange creatures in Washingtown or wherever she had said she was from. He stood and padded in a direction he knew was heading away from Cour des Miracles, hoping he would run into Ralla someplace. He didn't know the way back to AniWaya and didn't want to stay too long in a place he wasn't familiar with. He still remembered Sepirah's descriptions about Inferni and it angered him yet again.

Would he ever see Aurora again? He certainly didn't know, but he had a strange feeling that he would see her again. Who knows? The best of friendships tend to come about through even the worst of circumstances. He smiled as he left the area, intent on finding Ralla to speak with her about the journey he had set in the spring.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]