Clueless...
I just did my first word of the day, but I don't know how to link to a specific post. Could someone tell me how? :3
Where it says at the top of your post, "Posted: October blahblah" and what not, click on "Posted." It's a pop-up that links directly to that post. =D

Keeping track of them is pretty easy, either in your profile or in your post log. I love the word of the day, and I love seeing the game used!
Oh cool! Thank you. 8D I think I'm gonna have a lot of fun with the word of the day, it's great.
When I first started on 'Souls I was OBSESSED with word of the day XD Hehe ^_^
I love word of the day. Expanding vocabulary = rock. Big Grin
I'm really enjoying it. Big Grin I keep doing it by accident, though, like "oh hey, this can be my word of the day if I'm using it right!" And I keep wondering if you can have more than one word of the day or if you're actually supposed to stick to one. >>
You can use it only once in a post, but you can make multiple posts per day with the same word in it. Big Grin So, if today's word is "butt," you can make one post and use the word "butt" three times, but you'll only receive one point for that post; if you make a second post using the word "butt" once, you'll receive a point for that post, and so on. Big Grin One per post, but as many posts as you can skeeze in per day. ^^;
Oh, cool! Thanks for clearing that up. <3 Guess I'm starting bright and early tomorrow and going on an AW spree. xD
No problem! MOAR THREADS! -beats fork and knife against table-