M - I'm telling you I'm in love
Done[html]
WARNING This thread contains: graphic sexual content, graphic violence, or extremely offensive material starting with the #th post. Reader discretion is advised.

Amazing table by Sara Joe

Ayita laid on the bed that she and Vigi called theirs. She felt so bad that she hadn't spent anytime with him. She looked around and smiled as she stood she wanted to get things in here pretty. She worked on moving things and getting things ready for tonight. She wanted him to love her she wanted him to know she still cared.

Walking over to a drawer she smiled taking out candles that she had found she placed them over the room and began weaving her spell. She had to make sure that the mood was just right. Smiling as she struggled to find what she needed. She had so much junk much of it was in the old room that held her pups. She pushed that aside looking for her dress. It was her favorite night time wear. It was a white spigetty strapped night gown that was vneck cut. She smiled as she slipped out of her clothes and soaked the face cloth she pulled out soaking it in water she washed off and smiled happily she was getting ready. She finished cleaning and she looked at the dress slipping it and she laughed as she looked around. She picked up an old solution of flowers and water.

Laying down in the bed she smiled She couldn't wait for him to get home

[/html]
[html]

300+

Time seemed to go by so quickly, and it seemed like only yesterday he had been offered the position of Constable, let alone the title of King. It seemed as if he and Ayita had been together for so long, when in reality, it had been less than a year and she had been growing ever more distant. The dog mutt’s sense of time was extremely skewed, it seemed, but his life continued day by day, and that was what was most important. Eventually he wanted to sort out the aspects of his personal life that needed work, particularly his relationship with Ayita and his mate’s relationship with her daughter, something that had never been a close one. The fact that his mate’s brother still hated him was also a problem, though he would be the first to admit that it affected less than one might think it would. As long as no one began to think the same way, Zafier’s opinion of him was simply unimportant.

The two-legged man paused outside their small house to visit with the blood bay stallion that had become a sort of friend for him. They did not have the relationship that most luperci had with their horses, but that was fine. He offered the horse a scratch between his eyes before he entered the house, stooping so that his tall form could pass easily through the doorframe. Thankfully, the house had been made with tall ceilings, but he was still wary of bumping his head on them. He lifted his eyes to look down the hallway, walking to the bedroom cautiously, smelling the fire that was lit within. The idea of there being a fire was one he was wary about, but obviously the house was not in the process of burning down. Standing outside the door, he called, “Ayita? Are you in there?”

<style type="text/css">
.vigiskyline b {font-weight:bold; color:#F3B62D; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.vigiskyline-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.vigiskyline p {text-indent:15px; padding:3px 13px; margin:0px;}
.vigiskyline {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#160606; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... kyline.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #CE530B; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#C14F0E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Ayita laid on the bed her mind wrapped in what she wanted to do to prove to her mate that she was sorry for ever doing this to him. She had grown distant but nothing had changed her ever kind nature. Her daughter may be gone but that was something she had to deal with and she wanted to ment ties she knew she had strained by not speaking to him very much. she wondered if Amaranth had said anything to her step father.

She could here the foot steps that she turned her attention to the door her mind changed with the turn of her head. She need not worry about the yearling if the yearling wanted nothing to do with her. She smiled as she spoke her voice filled with the love she still held for her mate. "Yes Dear I'm in here." She said calmly as she watched the door waiting for him. She only hoped that he was not to angry with her. She wanted to hold him in her arms and make passionate love to him.

[/html]
[html]

The King had felt concern at the smell of fire in his home, but the sound of Ayita’s reassurances from their bedroom was enough to ease any of his worries. The fire was obviously not large, either, or it would have been more obvious. He reached down and turned the knob, easing the door open with mild curiosity. Ayita had been so distant and reserved for a number of weeks—maybe even months—and now she was there, a surprise for the dog King. It should not surprise him to find her at home, but the fact of the matter was that it did surprise him a bit.

Looking into the room, jade eyes took in the candles lit sporadically and the dark woman lying on the bed invitingly. It had been some time since they had truly been together and he knew his surprise registered on his face. Not knowing what to say or do, for she had been so distant lately, he hovered in the doorframe, watching her intently. “What’s all this?” he asked tentatively, his tone strong and masculine. There was no denying his surprise to find her lounging in such a way, though he would admit it stirred a familiar feeling within.

<style type="text/css">
.vigiskyline-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.vigiskyline {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#160606; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... kyline.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #CE530B; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#C14F0E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Done[html]
WARNING This thread contains: graphic sexual content, graphic violence, or extremely offensive material starting with the #th post. Reader discretion is advised.

Ayita watched him she wanted him to fall into her arms and love her again. She had dug this hole that had caused such a strain in there love. she didn't want him to hate her. She wanted to make everything better. But she knew that nothing was magic and she couldn't just make everything better with sex.

"My appology and my way of showing you that I'm in love with you. My King." She said Submission read in her face. She wanted him to understand that she was truely sorry. She looked at him she was sorry. "I so sorry dear for everything I don't want to think of her now I want to think about mending a relationship that means everything to me." She said. Her posture had change her tone chaged to a very submissive sorry look.

[/html]
[html]

His tone had been guarded, and he knew that. Perhaps she thought that he was angry with her, and he hoped this was not the case. Vigilante had been hurt by the distance she had been putting between them, but it was not something that he would ever hate her for. Their relationship seemed to be on unsteady ground, both of them teetering on the edge of uncertainty. Perhaps it had been a bad time for them to start their relationship when they did, as her children had been very young and her relationship with them had not been strong. Maybe Vigilante should have waited.

But he hadn't, and neither had she. They had been subject to ups and downs, and now she was taking the step to make things better. Vigilante did not want to ignore everything else right now, though; it could not be fixed by candles and her body. If she wanted to fix things... They needed to talk first. "Please, tell me what's been going on," he said, tone more even than it had been, as he perched on the end of their bed, jade eyes settling on her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
Done[html]

Vigi and Ayita fixing things

Ayita knew it wasn't going to be simple and she knew she would have to work hard to gain the trust she had lost. Once he had trusted her but now she didn't expect him too, in fact if he did it would shock her. She went off to find her daughter to deal with problems and never said a word to him.

She slid over to him feeling the gaze of his eyes on her she just want him to ask nothing and just accept what she was offering. "Amaranth skedaddled away from here haven't you noticed? I wanted to make sure she was ok. I haven't been here much because I've been out there looking for her praying she'd come home." Ayita said. Her daughter hated her and had told her so the day she left. Amaranth probably wanted her dead too. "I forgot that my life didn't just revolve around my pups but around you too. I forgot that the one I have to be with forever is you." She said She looked away at the floor she felt horrid. "I'm sorry please forgive me." She said starting to cry abit this is why she didn't want to talk.

[/html]
[html]

She'll need to initiate further. :3

"Of course I noticed," he said simply, masking from her the fact that he was mildly offended that she would think otherwise. Vigilante had always been there for Amaranth, and he had tried to be for Kable, as well, until the boy left with his father before summer had even begun. Still, he knew that Ayita had been worried about her daughter, and he did not want to upset her by being offended by something that was not meant to offend. He was probably just being touchy that they had drifted so far apart. "Is she safe and okay?" As far as the King knew, she was, but he wanted to hear it from Ayita as well.

He reached out to her, laying a hand on her thigh, smoothing the warm fur there gently. "There is nothing to forgive, love. I was worried, and I have missed you... But you did nothing wrong. Please, do not cry," he said soothingly. He hated to see tears in her beautiful blue eyes, so filled with hurt that he did not want to see in her ever.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
Done[html]

Vigi and Ayita fixing things

Ayita didn't mean to cause any problems she just wanted to spend time with her mate. Looking at him she couldn't help but feel like all this was crazy. "I did find her, she still hates me and asked me to not go to her any more. Though I did find out that my little girl is already mated to a wolf. Niro in fact." she said looking at him. she was safe she was fine and that's all that mattered.

She nodded silently sitting up kissing the under of his jaw. "Please love lets start our own family." She said. "Lets think about spending the night curled together in sweet love." She said.She just wanted him to understand that for once this was all about him and she was done her children were grown.

[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the delay <3

Vigilante cared greatly for the children he had adopted, both through Ayita and otherwise, but now his thoughts drifted to think of what she spoke of. Their own family, their own children. It was something he had wanted so desperately when he had first fled Kaktowik and come to the opposite side of the continent, but other things had become important to him as well, and having children of his own had been put on the back burner. Now, the thought crept back into his mind. The dog mutt had never stopped wanting that.

His body stiffened and then relaxed as she kissed the line beneath his jaw, warmth spreading through his body at the contact, beginning with the pit of his stomach. Ayita always seemed to know which buttons to push on the dog King, something that he found so unfair that he admired it. Those gentle kisses in that specific spot had him in her power. He groaned softly, gripping the blanket tightly in the hand that rested on the bed, running the fingers of his other hand over her thigh teasingly, gripping her leg.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Ayita was never one to get to wrapped into what was on her mind and it felt nice to be at ease. She curled into him more her body begging for his touch. He gripped her thigh and she wanted more. Gently nipping and licking at his body she was like a puppy crazy for love. She felt herself so calm and happy to be with him.

My love it has been so long I am so sorry She said feeling herself melt deeper into him. He was a drug and her addiction she could smell the sweat laced in his fur and it was inciting and alluring. She ran her hands down towards his member running a clawed finger gently down his inner thigh. She wanted to find the parts she had never found that made him Purr.

[/html]
[html]

His body tensed at her trailed attentions, a shudder of pleasure coursing through him at the feeling of her tongue and teeth against him. The warmth and desire radiating from his lovely mate did well to draw his thoughts away from their conversation and his concerns about their relationship, and feeling her nails brush against his inner thigh as she teasingly went closer and closer to his manhood succeeded in driving all thoughts out of his head. She was all that he could think of, all that he could see. She was all that mattered.

"You are such a tease," he growled, the hand on her thigh moving upward. It was a quick, brief touch as he teasingly ran his finger along the warmth between her legs, quickly drawing his hand back to her thigh. It did more than arouse her, of course; touching her brought his already excited state to a maddeningly hard one.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]