Maybe I'm Open from all this Ocean Air
[html]

300+

Haven had woken early, as he was wont to do, and rose from the bed he shared with his mate. Green eyes looked down upon his Princess and a smile came to his face. Part of him wished to crawl back under the covers with her, but he got up and put on his jeans and walked out the door of their room. As he walked down the hall towards the front door of their little house, the Knight looked briefly to the room that had been his little sister's for a short while. Rio had left only a few days ago. Haven hadn't wanted her to leave, he didn't know if she was self sufficient enough to be able to properly take care of herself out on her own. Still, he hadn't had the heart to try and force her to stay, so he had done the only thing he could do and had taught her how to defend herself. It was the only thing he could give her, since she was walking out from under the umbrella of his protection. He hoped she would be safe, and would come back some day.

Quietly the Aatte man opened the door and walked outside, closing it behind him. The air was full of that fall chill, and it pricked his skin. He contemplated for a moment going back in to grab his jacket, but decided against it. Something about the slightly biting wind was comforting. Why that was he couldn't say, but it was. The Seneschal walked from his porch down to the beach and started to walk parallel to the surf that was washing upon the sands. The steady sounds of the ocean filled his ears and he was thankful for their presence. No matter what changed in his life, the ocean always remained constant. He liked having that to hold on to.

The ochre colored hybrid walked for a mile or so before he sat himself down on the cold sand and stared off into the golden highlighted waves. The sun was slowly making its ascent and gave the water interesting hues. He was two years old now. His birthday had come and gone without him even realizing it until this moment. His fingers touched the scarred lines upon his chest. So much had changed since he was a carefree pup in Crimson Dreams, slaying imaginary dragons and acting as the prince and heir to the Dreaming throne. Now he was the Knight to Cour des Miracles. He had a wonderful mate and good friends. Maybe someday soon he would also be a father. He heaved a sigh as he laid back onto the earth, his eyes looking up into the morning sky. What a world this was.
<style type="text/css">
.haven .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.haven .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#3f3225}
.haven b {font-weight:bold; color:#2d4f28; letter-spacing:1px; }
.haven {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#fed534; background-image:url(http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/1371/havenbottom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:L 358 (3 points) OOC here!

Niro had been finding himself near the sea a lot lately, it seemed to mean something to him, though he was not sure what or why, he limped, a small hand made crutch under his right arm made it so his leg did little to nothing as he moved himself around, he was healing great now and he was able to do things with his hand, though when he realized thinking about his missing pinky and seeing it for the first time were totally different scenerios’. He actually cried for his pinky… when he was alone, it was just like losing a friend he’d had his whole life, but he did not let the missing filange bother him to much.he was still able to use his hands, which was the best thing he could hope for. He’d been able to carve the crutch he had, even found a wagon to pull his stuff to the cave that he now occupied with Amaranth. Things had been looking up for him this time. He’d been thinking of what he’d be doing with the cave, because winter was coming and it wasn’t quite fit for the snow or winds that were sure to come, when he came up to the orange wolf. Haven was sitting in the sand looking out to sea. Niro felt a tinge of guilt come over him as he remembered the last time Haven had come across him, though he didn’t start it, he’d been the fault of the whole fight, if he’d not gone and did what he had done, Liliya would still be here, though he would still be chasing after a dream he’d probably never have, and he wouldn’t have found himself attracted to Amaranth who’d so far kept his mind off the bad things.

Hello Haven.

Niro said apprehensively, he didn’t want the knight to think that Niro was spying on the other wolf at all. He wasn’t sure how well he’d take Niro’s presence either, though the fight had been quite some time ago, it was still fresh in Niro’s mind which was probably just as fresh in Haven’s mind as well.

<style>
.niro-c03 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niro-c03 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niro-c03 b {color:#0B151E; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niro-c03 {background-color:#CDE7FE; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010june/nirogift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 318px 0px; border:1px solid #EBF5FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2A3F52; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niro-c03-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

300+

The sound of the surf filled his head as he lay looking up into the endless sky. He dug his feet into the sand, finding it surprisingly warming once he got them covered. Crimson Dreams had owned a stretch of beach, but it had been so far away from the mansion that he had barely ever visited it. His young adventures had usually taken him outside the borders of his home instead of staying confined to them. Now that he had been living near the ocean for so long though, he couldn't imagine being without its sounds and smells. They had become as much a part of home as the inside of his cozy house. It wasn't the way he had imagined his life going, but despite that he had very little to complain about these days. Hopefully that luck would hold.

A tentative voice broke through his quiet reverie and the Knight sat back up, some sand clinging to the fur of his back. It was Niro. The last time they had seen one another it had been under quite unpleasant circumstances. Unpleasant wasn't even the right word to describe it. Of course those were the first thoughts to bubble up in his mind, but even that day he hadn't truly been made at the gray man. It was the other that he felt deserved the blame. "Morning Niro. How are you doing?" Clearly he was still recovering from injuries that had occurred that day and before. Even though he hadn't been concerned with the reason for the altercation when he came upon it, now that the outrage had left him he found himself very curious as to what had caused the two males to come to blows. Maybe he would question it soon, but for the moment they needed to get over the awkwardness caused by their last shared interaction. Hopefully once Niro saw that Haven wasn't going to bite his head off he would relax.
<style type="text/css">
.haven .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.haven .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#3f3225}
.haven {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#fed534; background-image:url(http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/1371/havenbottom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 337 (3 points) OOC: <3

He was glad he didn’t startle the man and then his voice seemed nice enough which did relax Niro a bit, he was sure that the memory of the fight was still quite full in the other man’s mind because it still was in his. The injuries Anatoliy had given him were still slightly fresh, but nothing he couldn’t deal with, the stick he was using as a cruch wasn’t very good in the soft sand as he moved closer to Haven, so he had to look like a fool yet again and started hopping towards the large male and sat near him. Niro was still having a hard time with what had been happening the last few weeks. So much yet it all seemed magical to him, it had made his past injustices seem like just a funny story except that he still had a broken leg from it. And finally asking his question only a few days ago to Amaranth was still amost a dream, even though he’d moved his stuff with her.

I see you are enjoying the last of the beautiful weather.

He said awkwardly, it was not a bad day to rest outside, the wind was chill but still a nice wind. He loved the winter though, he was made for it. He bit his lip and decided to just make sure that Haven knew that how he felt, it was still eating at him that he could see such anger from a friend towards him.

I must apologize… for the fight…

He said, that was all he could say without getting tongue tied, he was the cause of the fight, though he wasn’t doing it intentionally. His actions in the past gave him what he had in the present, so does that mean he wouldn’t be with Amaranth now if he’d not lain with Liliya? He couldn’t find the answers in his head, he was being eaten not knowing what he was now that he’d done so many things so wrong.

<style>
.niroocean .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niroocean p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niroocean b {color:#AAD0E9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niroocean {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/nirotable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAD0E9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4EDF3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niroocean-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

300+

His relaxed and friendly toned seemed to do the trick as far as letting Niro know that he wasn't unwelcome in the Knight's presence. If it were the other member of that fight, it might have been a very different story, but in his mind Haven had already absolved the Takekuro of any kind of fault in that incident. Perhaps that was unfair of him, seeing as he didn't know the situation, but he was only a mortal being and prone to faults just as any other. The mohawked man hobbled unsteadily towards him in the loose sand and the Aatte couldn't help but feel sorry for him. It wasn't fun to be injured, and even less so to have to show such weaknesses in front of others. He had to give Niro credit for taking it in stride.

"Yeah, need to soak it up before the snow falls. Speaking of which, perhaps later I should go chop some wood to make sure there's plenty for the fireplace." While the sea breeze was wonderful in the warmer months, it could be downright nasty during the cold ones. He would need to make sure that his little seaside house was well stocked with wood to keep him and Princess warm this winter.

Haven wasn't overly surprised that the other man breached the topic of their last interaction, and nodded his head solemnly as the words came. He was only silent for a moment before responding. "I thank you for your apology, but I don't think that you are the one who really needs to be making it, are you?" The Knight's tone gave slant to his views of what had taken place. The other man had been the aggressor and Niro had been the victim, only retaliating in self defense. Maybe now he would hear what it had all been about.
<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc...

Niro listened to Haven, he’d been thinking of doing what he could to get the cave winter ready, he loved the cold himself, but he’d learned Amaranth was not so fond of it, and he wanted her as comfortable as he could make her. He listened, wood sounded good but he was thinking more of something for a floor as well as walls and a door. He nodded slightly.

Yes, I have a big project myself, I must get our cave ready for winter before it comes, hopefully it won’t take too long.

He said as he thought, though the subject of Anatoliy and the fight they’d gotten into was still fresh on his mind. Haven ever so slyly put in that Niro didn’t have to but someone else should… well Niro knew he had to.

I’m afraid that if it weren’t for my previous actions before… the fight… before even my accident, that the fight would never have happened.

he said, he wasn’t going to be easily giving away many details, though the knight deserved to know some bits of it as he’d been the one to find them scuffling and basically saved Niro’s life.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

Haven didn't hate the cold, per se, but it certainly wasn't his favorite. For one, he wasn't as well equipped as most to handle the frigid weather with his mixed heritage. His ochre and ivory fur was not as long and insulating as most wolf's and so he was much more susceptible to the biting cold. Also, when the snow came, it was much harder for him to effectively do his job. Patrolling the borders was especially difficult as it took Drogon much more effort to travel through the cold ground covering. An internal shiver ran through him at the mention that Niro was living in a cave. Those had to be quite uncomfortable in the winter. Something else the other male said caught his ear though. "Our?" Haven wasn't aware that Niro was living with someone else.

What the gray hued man had to say concerning the fight that had occurred made one of the Knight's brow rise. Niro was being careful on what he said, and clearly was blaming himself for the incident even though Haven was confirmed of the fact that he hadn't started the actual physical altercation. "I don't see what could have been worth such a retaliation unless you had attacked him yourself beforehand, which clearly you didn't. He really does not have any ground to stand on." If he was intent on settling some score, at least he could have taken it outside the borders. Not that fighting with fellow members was particularly better outside the pack, but at least the rest of them wouldn't be witness to such things.
<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc...

He nodded suddenly feeling shy, he wasn’t feeling bad about asking Amaranth to be his mate or embarrassed by it, but most didn’t know, he knew this man was a quiet one so if he said anything he’d not mention it, though it would make him look bad because he knew that eventually he’d have to tell the other wolf about him and Liliya, though everything happened over a month ago it was still somewhat fresh though.

I’ve asked Amaranth to be my mate, her mother and Vigil don’t know but she’s going to tell Vigil soon, no one else really knows themselves.

He said, he didn’t want rumors flying around especially since Vigil or even Ayita didn’t know, and he knew that Amaranth was not planning on telling her mother, he was though, he had to find a good way to bring it up to her the next time he saw her.

No I didn’t’ attack him, not physically, nor have I said anything or done anything intentional, it was I guess a blow to his family pride.

He said, swallowing hard, knowing he’d have to tell him, he looked at the sea, though as calming as it had been in the past it was not so much now, because he knew Liliya was somewhere on a boat in that sea as they spoke… unless she went somewhere on land but from the rumor’s he’d heard, she had went back to Russia.

Everything I did was consentual, but … it seems that I somehow scared her off, Anatoliy’s sister, because the next day after… well she was gone, not a word to me or anyone as far as I know.

He hoped he didn’t have to explain exactly what he’d done, his infactuation with her had apparently not been overseen and a few of the members had known about it, though not everyone. He just didn’t want to be seen as a lower being who did not take the consideration of a woman and her feelings and needs.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

300+

As Haven questioned the use of the word "our", Niro seemed to become a little embarrassed. The Knight immediately decided that embarrassment had to do with whom he was living with, which meant it was likely a woman that he had feelings for. He also assumed that it must be a fairly new condition that none of the pack likely knew of yet. Quickly all of these assumptions were confirmed, and a broad smile painted its way across his maw. "Congratulations! That's a big step, good for you." It was a nerve wracking thing, asking someone to be your mate, but when they said yes it was the best thing in the world. "Ah I see, well I'll make sure to keep it to myself until the news gets around." Well, he'd probably tell Princess, but that was because she was his mate and he didn't keep anything from her. If she knew the situation, he trusted her to keep their secret as well.

The embarrassment over his mateship to Amaranth quickly devolved into what appeared to Haven as shame while they talked further on the matter of the fight and what had sparked it. Niro confirmed that he hadn't attacked the other man or said anything defamatory about him. The Knight wasn't surprised at this, for Niro was a nice man and he couldn't imagine him doing either one of those things. Though, at the mention of it being a blow to the other man's family pride, he was curious. What exactly did Niro mean? The gray man looked off into the sea for a few moments before continuing. He didn't come right out and say what had occurred, but Haven wasn't naive, and easily connected the dots of the story.

It was all clear now, both of their actions. Haven could understand where each man was coming from. He had sisters that he was very protective over, but he too had faced the wrath of an angry brother for a night's shared pleasure. "I see," he said, running a hand through his snow white hair. "I can understand his protective instincts...but he still went too far. No blood should have been spilled." He placed a comforting hand on Niro's shoulder. "We all make mistakes. If it makes you feel any better, Princess and I hardly started out in a...uh, traditional manner. Her brother gave me a black eye, probably would have done more if she hadn't come upon us and stopped him." Maybe, hearing the Knight's own similar story would help to ease the huntsman's guilt.
<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc...

He was very happy for the congratulations, he knew that Amaranth was quite young, just barely a year, but he knew that she was the one for him, no matter what actions and thoughts and beliefs she had for he knew that she wasn’t the most honorable of wolves’ in some ways, and she’d tendencies that made Niro queasy, but he did his best to keep her morals straight. He smiled thankfully to the wolf before him, listening to his words, he and Princess hadn’t started out as mates in the conventional way either? Well she didn’t run off, what would happen if Liliya had not run off? Though his previous words about no blood being spilt, he secretly thought he had deserved to die or at least become mangled, for he’d do the same for his own sister, who he knew he would protect for the rest of his life. No matter what he would do. Though he really was shocked about Haven doing something like that he seemed the type of wolf who would wait before things got hot. He smiled at Haven now able to look him in the eye.

I suppose we all lose track once in a while, though I will regret Liliya leaving, and I doubt that Anatoliy will forgive me any time soon.

Not to mention all of her other siblings. He gave a shudder knowing she had quite a few, but only Anatoliy knew… then again he could have already spread it around of what had actually happened to Liliya.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

300+

Haven didn't know Amaranth at all, he wasn't even sure if he had ever seen her. That didn't matter though, any mateship was a good thing and one that people should be happy about. He probably especially felt this way considering it hadn't been too terribly long since he had asked Princess to be his mate. Niro was a good man and a good member of the pack, despite the fight, and the Seneschal was happy that he had found someone to spend his life with. It was an absolutely wonderful thing, finding that person that you wanted to tie your life to.

Even though the Knight had meant the words he had said about no need for blood to be spilt, he too couldn't say that he would not fly into a rage if someone had been with one of his sisters and made them run off. That was more or less what had happened to Rio, though that had been infinitesimally a more traumatic event. Rio hadn't been willing, her own littermate forcing himself on her. Haven didn't care if he shared blood with Harlowe, if he ever ran across him he would make him wish he had never set eyes upon Rio. Thankfully Mati had already found her someone, and they weren't even a male, so he had no worries there.

He was relieved when Niro smiled and was finally able to look at him straight. "Yes, alcohol certainly helps that," he said with a slight chuckle. He didn't know if Niro or Liliya had been drunk, but he and Princess had. "I'm sure that has to be tough. I would have felt rotten if Princess had run away afterwords. Thankfully she stayed around and didn't take my actions in the wrong way." Haven didn't know what he would have done if she had run off, even thinking about the possibility made him sick now. "No, probably not. Best to just avoid him." That way they wouldn't run the risk of any more altercations.
<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

3 Points

Niro was certainly reassured by the other mans’ smile, it was when he said alchohol he thought of something more, but that was trouble he didn’t expect to ever hear from again. He smiled knowing too well, though he had no memories of ever doing anything at all with her, he just had an inkling. Though he never expected Haven to be one to drink but then again Heath was another, though it seemed a regular thing with the adults. Niro nodded at his last comment about liliya.

Yes it was, I tried finding her for the first few days but her scent was not strong, she must not have wanted to be followed or something, but I did try to follow her… find her, get some answers, or give her peace… whatever it was that made her leave.

He said, though he was with Amaranth, and had not felt the way with Liliya as he did with his mate, he wondered… what could have happened, what things would be like if they stayed. He learned now that his want for Liliya was much different than Amaranth, it was like telling night from day and he figured now that everything had blown over… he had never truly loved Liliya… as bad as it sounded, he barely knew her… barely talked to her, he’d just laid eyes on her and that was it.

But now that is over with, and yes, I am afraid that I won’t be trying to come in contact with him soon… Though I thought of him as a friend, still do, he’s going to need time to cool off.

Niro said solemnly, he didn’t like that there was someone close by that wasn’t very happy with him, though he knew they were not enemies, it just made him nervous at the thought.

So you and princess, have been together since your non traditional meeting?

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

500+

The drink had been a bit of a demon for Haven at times. He had used it to help him feel better when he was depressed or upset, but it almost always made things worse and he did his best to avoid nowadays. There were times when he would indulge, but usually only in moderation. The Knight was too happy with his life the way it was not to risk messing it up over a night of drinking. Still, despite all that, it was the alcohol that had first brought him and Princess together. He wouldn't have gone to the city unless he had been looking for booze, and perhaps she wouldn't have followed him if he hadn't been acting so peculiarly. They most certainly wouldn't have gone as far as they had that night if they were sober. That might not have been the worst thing, but Haven could not regret what had happened seeing as it had brought them together.

Niro talked a bit more about Liliya and what had happened the days following their night together. Haven knew that Niro was a good wolf, and was not at all surprised to hear that he had done his best to try and track the woman down. "At least you did all you could to try and find her and make it better. Anatoliy can't be mad at you for that. It shows that you cared and you weren't just looking for a good time." It was one thing for a man to take advantage of a woman in the way, wholly another when both parties threw their inhibitions to the wind and no harm at all was meant. That had been his main worry after his night with Princess; he hadn't wanted her to think that he had used her. Thankfully she hadn't and things had been resolved. It was a shame that Niro hadn't gotten that same chance.

"I'm sure, with enough time, he'll cool off and you two can be friendly again. He just needs to get over the hurt of his sister taking off. It might not have even been your fault, he just needs someone to blame right now and you were an easy target." The Seneschal had a hard time imagining a girl would run away after a one night affair when she had family around, it seemed that there was more to her disappearance than just what had happened between her and Niro. "Kind of, I guess. Not officially at first. Things were tricky. For one she lived back in Crimson Dreams, my birth pack. Then her brother didn't like me and my sister wasn't all that fond of Princess either at first." It had been a rocky start, to be certain. "After her brother left though, she decided to move here to be with me. After she had been here a little while I asked her to be my mate and that's it," he said with a smile. Haven loved Princess and would never wish to be with anyone else.
<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: we could prolly end this soon :3

Niro himself had learned to ease up on the drink as well, he didn’t want to think about another memoryless night. He knew he’d get drunk again though, he did like the taste and the way it made him feel, but he was learning on how much he should actually drink. Haven’s statement about Liliya and Anatoliy’s reaction and what not made Niro shrug a little.

I did tell him, but he had been too angry at the time to even care. If I get the chance and it comes up I’ll be sure to let him know.

He was in no way going to pull up the topic of Liliya to explain himself, he hoped it would die very quicky and everyone would get on with their lives. He listened as Haven explained about the shakey relationship with Princess and it seemed like a dream for Niro, though he already had a mate now and things were already shaky, it just seemed so odd someone as noble as Haven had to go through such trouble, but it seemed the two were made for each other. And he had little doubts they were happy with each other, something he hoped to be with Amaranth for the rest of their days.

the past is the past and I have the future to look forward to. It seems the same for you, you and princess are a good couple I think.

He said, he hadn’t seen either of them together, but he’d met both and knew each one’s personalities so it wasn’t like he was saying that out of word of mouth or just to get on Haven’s good side.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

Yup! End with this reply?

Haven wasn't completely against drinking, but now he saved it only for happy occasions instead of using it to ease his pain. If he was in a good situation, in the company of good friends and family, he didn't have an issue in partaking a bit. Beyond that though he did his best to stay away from the firewater. Niro seemed to be feeling similarly concerning the whole incident with Lilya and Anatoliy and Haven certainly couldn't blame him. It was an unpleasant remembrance, on both counts, and he felt that it would be best for their conversation to leave that topic now. There was really nothing more to say, no more advice or explanation to be given. What had happened had happened and the only thing Niro could do now was to move forward.

The Knight nodded as the Takekuro spoke, agreeing wholeheartedly with his words. "That's a really good outlook to have." There was nothing any of them could do about the things that had happened in the past. The best they could do was learn from their mistakes and do all they could not to repeat them in the future. He had a feeling that Niro's life would have smoother sailing from now on. "Thanks," he said at the words regarding him and Princess. "I know I can't imagine my life without her anymore. I'm sure it will be the same for you and Amaranth." Naive as it may have been, the Aatte did believe that love could conquer all. As long as two people loved each other, they could persevere.
<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]