as the world begins to fade
[html]

lalalla.

Remedy was passing through, nothing really in mind. Four paws against the ground, relaxing as she shook her black fur. She had changed a lot, looking almost of a twin to her father Ravesque. He had been gone now for a while, why he was not coming back she wasn't sure. However, it was starting to scare the black female because what if something had happened to him? Remedy promised Fatin she'd bring him back safely, but no such luck was there anymore. With a shudder of the thought, no it couldn't be true... Remedy wasn't going to let it be true, it wasn't going to happen to him like it did to Ravesque. When Remedy was a child, she only wished that the bones she heard at the bottom of the cliff was from the bear that took her mother down and that it wasn't her mothers ribs cracking, loud enough for everyone within a few feet from it to hear. What if some miracle was to happen like that, but Remedy was just being foolish..nothing like that ever happened. Nothing of the sort would ever happen like that to Remedy she felt almost cursed. When something good was there, always something bad would always happen. Something bad always happened.

[/html]
[html]

I Speak this, I

dream this, and I 'think'

this.

You "said this"

ic
Anderung walked along again in the neutral territory. She seemed to be spending a whole lot of time there. There was a purpose when she was wandering around Storm, usually she was hunting. While she could hunt in the neutral lands, it somehow didn’t feel quiet right. There really was a reason that wolves had territory. Meer sighed, and looked up in time to see another wolf, this one black, walking along.

Dark red ears pricked, and she moved toward the other. This black wolf probably had smelled her by now, seeing as Anderung was upwind from her. She smiled and called out a greeting. ”Hey there!” Anderung continued walking until she was near the other wolf, but there was still a respectable distance.

"sry this took a while."

[/html]
[html]
;D

Remedy jumped out of her thoughts and landed back on planet earth. She looked at the other female and bowed her head, "Hello there." she smiled back. Friendly greetings were always the best because it doesn't cause anything but friendliness. She looked at the other female, noticing that the other female looked familiar. Shaking it away she continued to smile, brightness to her words, "You from around here? I'm Remedy Acidic." Quietly she waited for an answer. This is how her father would have wanted her, loyal, respectful and happy. She could pretend to do all those except for the last one. It was just how it went, she not being happy until her father came rushing back home to his family, where he belonged. Her mother would have wanted her the same way, but some never get what they want. It bugged her so much that her father was no where to be found! Ravesque needed to find his way home before Remedy took the urges request and go and tried to find him again.

[/html]
[html]

I Speak this, I

dream this, and I 'think'

this.

You "said this"

ic
Anderung smiled. ”I seem to be spending more time than necessary in the neutral lands, but I’m from Storm. My name’s Anderung Meer, pleased to meet you.” Meer sat down, somehow if you were always standing up it gave the impression you were going somewhere. She sighed, thinking about what her father might do or say if he could see her now. Wandering around out of the territory, making friends with wolves from other packs, it was simply criminal.

"x-x."

[/html]
[html]
;D

Remedy smiled at the wolf, "I do the same thing, I tend to prefer it away from the pack sometimes because I need to get away...I'm from Jaded Shadows." she sighed, her fathers original pack here, and he left... he was gone for good. If he seen her now, he'd know how good of a job he did raising her. However, she was gone away for the most part, but she came back.. hopefully Ravesque would come back too. What if she went out to look for him? No, because she had to wait... she just had to wait till she was reassured he that he was some how alive.
"So you've been around these areas long?" she questioned the other wolf, in attempt to start half nice conversation. That's how Remedy was, always trying to find some conversation that didn't involve too much trying with anything. Remedy could sit back and relax this way, with no problems. Hopefully the other wolf would give her time to vent out about her father, Ravesque needed to get away from her mind.

[/html]
ooc: Can we just assume they talked about their fathers, bonded, then went on their marry way? I really don't want to keep doing this now that the fire has come around v-v sry. If you want we can keep going.
Agreed, don't worry about it..I was going to do it if you didn't. xD